Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

#9481 Apr 11, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>If your idea of success is not going to prison, then you are a loser. Like, I said, you could not live in my neighborhood like ever, because you can't afford to live here. We have lots of nice black families, doctors, actors, lawyers, dentists, professors, etc. Perhaps, your problem is that you are like a rat and you don't like the rats you live with.

Learn to read and perhaps an education is a good start. Try reading my post again, this time slowly.

"Do you even know what the word "ancestors" means? It means that if it was 5,000 years old and they are related to you, then they are your ancestors. Geeez.
Now, as for legalized American slavery, it ended in 1865. Do the math, that was 148 years ago. A 20 year old white slave owner who had a child when he was 65, that lived to be 83 would have had a dad who was a slave owner. But, consider that in many areas of the south, illegal slavery went on until 1939, 74 years ago, then there would still be slave owners currently alive.
But, don't let the facts get in the way of your preconceived perceptions."
and your point? Your still a dumbass black that my friend you can't change and and as far as California the best thing that could happen if it fell into the sea!!!!

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

#9482 Apr 11, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>What? Are you stupid or just pretending to be dumb. Sorry, your prejudices are yours. I never said I was black, you made the assumption. What does California being broke have to do with you being broke? By the way, a broke California has a higher "gross state product " than your state's 10 year gross. California once had the 3rd largest economy in the world. Sorry, I can not help if you went to school and decided to be student. I decided to be smart and have earned all that I achieve. Parasite, if that something like slavery. Many states have yet to reach their parasitic levels they achieved as slave states. I guess you just are not smart. If is like drug dealers, they make a lot of money illegal, but can't make a decent living with a real job or real business.

By the way, racist, I would prefer this country now, than the way you racist had it during slavery and when you were disallowing education to blacks all the while lying about them not being able to learn. I guess you are pissed now, because African immigrants exceed at a higher rate than all other immigrants, higher rate the black American and even white Americans.
I'm still not impressed with you or California and as far as being pissed about someone doing good and working hard that's where your wrong. Thats what I'm all about work hard reap the benefits but the American blacks have become a parasite that's why I hate blacks if one of them try to break out of the black thing they are called all kinds of names by other blacks and what happened and what was yesterday has nothing to do with today so stick it up your liberal California azz

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9483 Apr 11, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Until they got murdered in the end.
White people leave when blacks move in because of the crime, noise and the closing down of most businesses due to robberies. No white person wants to send their children to a school that's a zoo with students attacking teachers, gang fights, knifings and holding up the class because they have little ability (or care) to learn.
There's a black woman in my apartment complex, lives about a block down.

I couldn't visually identify her if I had to but, I sure know her loud voice. Her kids run all over, unsupervised, scratching peoples cars with pennies, mine included.
She is so loud, you can hear her all over the apt complex.

Why would anyone want to live next to that kind of culture?

White culture doesn't announce their prescence.

GOD, I hate these apartments!

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9484 Apr 11, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' truth piss, your monkey azz need to ask for a raise because your less than minimum wage is no longer enough to support me. Tell you what, take that leather skirt out of moth balls. Moonlight as Trucker Tranny at the Greasy Spoon Truck stop servicing the truckers you stupid klan ho'.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You know what? I'm starting to think you aren't black, at all.
I'm starting to think you are a dumb-azzed white liberal, trying to stir up some chit that will make whites look bad.

I mean, it's retarded that you call white people monkeys. That's not a white depiction, after all.

I still don't know why you fascinate on piss. But, you are too obvious, stinking liberal.
Tired of Whining

Lexington, SC

#9485 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' my stupid klanjig you, you wished your section 8 trailer dwelling monkey azz lived in Harbor Watch, LOFL! Your poor monkey azz lives in Abhor Watch, LOFL! That gated, err, fenced in section 8 trailer park is where trailer trash silver back yard apes like you have to place a call to Jimmy Metts for permission to leave, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yo, Demented one. There are no trailer parks in Lexington . You must be thinking of the section 8 housing you monkeys live in in Irmo. The ones that the dealing and shootings occur at. Call Lonnie Lott next time you see a stray white person in your area the guy is probably lost
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#9486 Apr 11, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a black woman in my apartment complex, lives about a block down.
I couldn't visually identify her if I had to but, I sure know her loud voice. Her kids run all over, unsupervised, scratching peoples cars with pennies, mine included.
She is so loud, you can hear her all over the apt complex.
Why would anyone want to live next to that kind of culture?
White culture doesn't announce their prescence.
GOD, I hate these apartments!
The more of them you have, the worse it gets.

White people use their car horn for what it was designed to be--a warning device. Not with blacks. With blacks, it's a greeting device. After they invaded my neighborhood, they would constantly be in front or behind me blowing their horns. I would look around to see if something was wrong, and there's the black woman in the car yelling at one on the sidewalk "HI, How is you???"

They also use their car horn instead of the door bell. They would pull into the drive next to my house, and blow the horn at 1:00 am because they are so lazy, they won't get out of the car to ring the doorbell. Of course, the house next to mine was loaded with them, and of course, they didn't work so they didn't care about waking us working people up.

But they do bring some comedy with them. You will see this when you go to a McDonald's drive-thru or some other fast food place. I remember years ago I was with a friend at the drive-thru and took note of the lowlife black guys in front of us, so I told my friend I would call their every move before they make it.

There was a Plain Dealer newspaper box before you got to the order menu. So I told my friend "Watch, he's going to pull up to the newspaper box, open his door because the window doesn't work, and try to place his order through the newspaper box.

He did exactly as I said, and my friend was laughing his azz off.

I said now he will realize it's not the intercom, and pull up, open up his door again, and ask a bunch of stupid questions as if he never seen a McDonald's menu before. Sure as hell, that's exactly what he did.

I said now he's going to drive to the cashier, open the door, and try to give her money with change over the door and drop it on the ground, then he will scour the ground to retrieve it instead of just giving her more change. He did exactly that.

As he pulled up to the food window, I said "Now he is going to change his order, she will ring it up, and he will hand more money over the door and drop the change again. He did exactly that.

By the time we got our food, my friend was laughing so hard he couldn't catch his breath. For years afterwards, he would tell the story over and over again to people that never heard it before. LOL! They are so dumb.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#9487 Apr 11, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>What? Are you stupid or just pretending to be dumb. Sorry, your prejudices are yours. I never said I was black, you made the assumption.
Gee, how can anybody do that with a name like St. Black Pope?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#9488 Apr 11, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>If your idea of success is not going to prison, then you are a loser. Like, I said, you could not live in my neighborhood like ever, because you can't afford to live here. We have lots of nice black families, doctors, actors, lawyers, dentists, professors, etc. Perhaps, your problem is that you are like a rat and you don't like the rats you live with."
No, I don't like them, and most of the blacks are rats. They destroy whatever they can get their hands on and destroy neighborhoods and cities.

So you're an uppity guy who now can dictate to everybody else how to to live with blacks; because you have a few successful ones in your gated community? I guess you don't read the paper much to realize "your" blacks are an anomaly.

Of course, it's always people on the outside looking in and tell others how they should feel, or call them names because of the way they feel. I know your kind. I talk to them often on blogs. You'll give all kinds of advice, but never try to live with common blacks. You would ship your pants if you had to live with them for a week. Hell, I bet you wouldn't even drive down a street where it's infested with average black people.

You see, your kind seems to know more about blacks than the people that actually live with them. Or at least you like to think you know..
Deport Obama

Florissant, MO

#9489 Apr 11, 2013
Jay Hawker wrote:
<quoted text>You should have to work with these black animals on an assembly line. Blacks show up late for work almost every day,blacks come back late from every break,the line cannot start up until their lazy azz is at their spot. Blacks cannot go without at least one extra bathroom break between schedualed breaks. Thanks to the CQ or coon quota every fifth person on the line must be black. Affirmitive action laws protect these lazy fools so they can't be fired and they know it. And the Obama administraition and OSHA has ruled that blacks cannot be fired for failing a drug test,remember Obama is proud of his dope smoking and coke snorting. This is why all our jobs are going to China. Our only hope is that China will find itself with a black population some day........The Honda factory in japan pinted all their robots black and the next day they either didn't show up at all or were late for work.
It was Obama's NLRB apointees that ruled a person cannot be fired for using drugs on their own time. Workers at a Jeep plant were fired after being video taped by local tv news smoking dope and drinking fortys next to do the plant on their lunch break. The NLRP made Jeep hire them back with back pay....I have a plan to wipe out China and North Korea.
Send them our black workers,let American Black men destroy the economys of China and North Korea like they have done to the USA. Factory Production will slow to a crawl when these lazy bumbs hit the factory floor,
Deport Obama

Florissant, MO

#9490 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' my stupid klanjig you, you wished your section 8 trailer dwelling monkey azz lived in Harbor Watch, LOFL! Your poor monkey azz lives in Abhor Watch, LOFL! That gated, err, fenced in section 8 trailer park is where trailer trash silver back yard apes like you have to place a call to Jimmy Metts for permission to leave, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Dummy. These is an all black trailer park in Washington Park Illinois and another one right next door in Centerville Illinois. Both towns are suburbs of East St.Louis Illinois. You can find strip clubs,massage parlors and cat house's a plenty in any of these all black towns. And farther north in Royal Lakes Illinois,a town founded by former slaves,have of the dwellings are trailers. You are a complete and total idiot. I really do beleive you are a punk teenage white wigger and not black at all.
Deport Obama

Florissant, MO

#9491 Apr 11, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what? I'm starting to think you aren't black, at all.
I'm starting to think you are a dumb-azzed white liberal, trying to stir up some chit that will make whites look bad.
I mean, it's retarded that you call white people monkeys. That's not a white depiction, after all.
I still don't know why you fascinate on piss. But, you are too obvious, stinking liberal.
John Roberts is into "water sports"
Deport Obama

Florissant, MO

#9493 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>Yo hawk piss, 12 klanigguhs like you were raping one of their under age relatives. He yelled nein nein and 3 more of you stupid klan monkeys showed up.
Some where in Africa a Village is missing it's Idiot
Deport Obama

Florissant, MO

#9496 Apr 11, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The more of them you have, the worse it gets.
White people use their car horn for what it was designed to be--a warning device. Not with blacks. With blacks, it's a greeting device. After they invaded my neighborhood, they would constantly be in front or behind me blowing their horns. I would look around to see if something was wrong, and there's the black woman in the car yelling at one on the sidewalk "HI, How is you???"
They also use their car horn instead of the door bell. They would pull into the drive next to my house, and blow the horn at 1:00 am because they are so lazy, they won't get out of the car to ring the doorbell. Of course, the house next to mine was loaded with them, and of course, they didn't work so they didn't care about waking us working people up.
But they do bring some comedy with them. You will see this when you go to a McDonald's drive-thru or some other fast food place. I remember years ago I was with a friend at the drive-thru and took note of the lowlife black guys in front of us, so I told my friend I would call their every move before they make it.
There was a Plain Dealer newspaper box before you got to the order menu. So I told my friend "Watch, he's going to pull up to the newspaper box, open his door because the window doesn't work, and try to place his order through the newspaper box.
He did exactly as I said, and my friend was laughing his azz off.
I said now he will realize it's not the intercom, and pull up, open up his door again, and ask a bunch of stupid questions as if he never seen a McDonald's menu before. Sure as hell, that's exactly what he did.
I said now he's going to drive to the cashier, open the door, and try to give her money with change over the door and drop it on the ground, then he will scour the ground to retrieve it instead of just giving her more change. He did exactly that.
As he pulled up to the food window, I said "Now he is going to change his order, she will ring it up, and he will hand more money over the door and drop the change again. He did exactly that.
By the time we got our food, my friend was laughing so hard he couldn't catch his breath. For years afterwards, he would tell the story over and over again to people that never heard it before. LOL! They are so dumb.
I work with a bunch of black idiots,or I should say I work and they get paid to do nothing, Any way the blacks all think I'm deaf or hard of hearing because I can't understand a word they say. I go along with it because I don't want to get written up and accused of being a racist because I don't understand ebonics or speak ghetto....You should see these clowns,they dance at their work station and when ever they have something to throw away it becomes a game of basketball.lol. And they all think they can sing.lol. And then there is always a crusty bottle of hot sauce on the break room table that all the monkeys share.lol.
Deport Obama

United States

#9501 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, it does not matter what your dumb monkey azz calls me. It does not take away from the fact that you are a stupid racist COONfederate yard monkey, LOFL! Now since you are so concerned about uniting the races, why does your monkey azz think race has anything to do with monkeys? Your being a stupid klan monkey has nothing to do with whatever your race is. It has more to do with your racist monkey azz and your racist monkey alone, DUH! To get my fascination on why I call you monkey piss, look in the mirror ya' stupid klanjig.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Stop playing with monkey arse,thats how you Africoons got AIDS.lol.lol.lol.lol.lol.lol.l ol.lol.LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL .LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL.lol.l ol.lol.lol.
Deport Obama

United States

#9504 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, the only thing original thought right now is how your illiterate dumb monkey azz misspell the word "original". Then again, you stupid klanjigs don't believe in education.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
there isn't enough time in the day to point out all your mispelled words. Some of us have to work so you can have food to eat and people to rob. If everyone was black you would starve, no wait,you would just revert back to cannibolism. Cannibolism is still common on the congo
Deport Obama

United States

#9505 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>Yes, you can smell my feet. But bring your lunch because I wear size 15 shoes.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Don't you have 7-11 to rob ?
its fine

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#9506 Apr 11, 2013
Voting is personally costly. It takes time to register and to learn about the candidates' views. On election day, you may need to leave work, stand in long lines or slog through harsh weather, knowing all the while that the chances your individual vote will make a difference among the thousands, or millions cast, are pretty much zero.
"The probability that I'll be the deciding vote in the 2008 presidential election is much smaller then the chance that I'll get hit by a car on the way to the polls," says Florida Atlantic University's Kevin Lanning, PhD, paraphrasing an observation made by the late University of Minnesota psychologist Paul E. Meehl.
"If we look at it in those terms alone, it appears to be irrational," Lanning says.
hey guys i highly recommend you to read this book :
http://goo.gl/ekpBU
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#9507 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, your monkey azz work for me. You are truly a dumb racist b@st@rd to work to support me and I constantly piss your monkey azz off. Why don't you do what all mentally ill racists do. Go out in public and do something stupid, and follow that up with ending your career as a human being ya' stupid section 8 trailer trash yard monkey, LOFL! It is only a matter of time before Katrina comes and wipe out your delapidated village. Once that happens, you klan monkeys will evaporate and the land your trailer park ghetto used to be will increase in value, LOFL! Now take your insignificant klanny tranny monkey azz to the Greasy Spoon Truck Stop and make me some money servicing those drivers.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!11
What a complete dope. You really should have stayed in school instead of getting kicked out for attacking a teacher. Then you would have learned about things like cities and states. Now had you learned about that, you would realize that Cleveland, Ohio is not a hurricane area. LOL! Judging by your posts, you also think Ohio is in the south.

What is society supposed to do with black adults who only have the intelligence and education of a 10 year old white child? You and yours are totally worthless. It's not a wonder you can't get a job. You people are like children. You need somebody to feed you, change your diaper, shelter you, and throw you in jail when you break the law. But you still call yourself a man. You can't even take care of your own children.

Absolutely useless.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#9508 Apr 11, 2013
Deport Obama wrote:
<quoted text>I work with a bunch of black idiots,or I should say I work and they get paid to do nothing, Any way the blacks all think I'm deaf or hard of hearing because I can't understand a word they say. I go along with it because I don't want to get written up and accused of being a racist because I don't understand ebonics or speak ghetto....You should see these clowns,they dance at their work station and when ever they have something to throw away it becomes a game of basketball.lol. And they all think they can sing.lol. And then there is always a crusty bottle of hot sauce on the break room table that all the monkeys share.lol.
I've seen it many times. I'm a local truck driver and deliver to many companies during the day.

As big as those trucks are, we don't have bathrooms in them. So when we need to go, we have to use our customers restroom facilities. I can't tell you how difficult that is when you go to a place where blacks are the majority of workers. They know as long as they stay in that bathroom, they can't get fired or suspended. It's the law. So they run to these bathrooms a half-dozen times or so per day and spend 20 minutes or more each time.

When times are bad like they've been throughout the DumBama administration, the news stations hit the streets to get people's opinion on the economy. When they ask white people, they respond "I need to get to work." When they ask black people, they respond "I need to get a job."

There's a big difference between those who want a job and those who want to work. Black people only want to get a job.

Like you, I've seen the dancing while working thing with blacks. I've seen them talking on the cell phone while working. It's company policy that they don't, but they don't care about authority. It's why they are constantly getting killed by the cops.

Some companies deliberately hire blacks because even though they get much less production out of them, they pay them extremely low wages to offset that loss. This way they can break even without being accused of racism in their hiring practices.
dez

Portland, OR

#9509 Apr 11, 2013
Obama is killing the sick.......they alll want it this way....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama sets off on a sales mission on immigration 3 min Le Duped 148
Republicans strike early blow in U.S. midterm e... 7 min Go Blue Forever 543
Boehner weighs expanding suit over Obama execut... 13 min barefoot2626 288
Obama alone after midterm repudiation 26 min tha Professor 317
GOP's Sen. Graham: 'Shame on us' over immigration 33 min STFU 59
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 38 min johnny belinda 136,982
What Obama immigration plan means for US economy 45 min sandy1 15
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 2 hr Cat74 841

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE