Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9369 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#9318 Apr 6, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
And the north liked blacks? Yea right!!!!
Yo' "backASSwards to the future", I kinda sorta feel that the North like Blacks. after all, they did come to the South home turf and beat the hell out of your cowardly klancestors in the Great Civil War to end slavery. Now yea right that.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#9319 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Why do you keep reversing roles? Everything you say pertains to 100% black not whites
Yo' monkey piss, what the hell is your monkey azz referring to? If I am pissing off and insulting your klanigguh monkey azz, I could not possibly be talking about Blacks or Hispanics ya' stupid COONfederate yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#9320 Apr 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't keep a job because he doesn't want a job; just like his brothers and sisters.
Yo' piss rated, thanks for your friendly reminder of what I had to tell you. Look, your crappy less than minimum wage job can no longer support me. I need you to put on your leather skirt and go down to the Greasy Spoon Truck Stop to service the truckers again. When your klanny tranny monkey azz is done with your shift, bring me my money.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#9321 Apr 6, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text> I think they all know they're too stupid to hold one so why bother. This idiot cant even distinguish the difference between an insult and a compliment.
Yo' monkey piss, I was only replying to YOUR suck up post that was giving tribute to Hammer. Looks like Hammer whooped your monkey azz so bad, you are now sucking up to him you stupid klan ho'.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Valdosta, GA

#9322 Apr 6, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Well, let us see, the North liked blacks enough to not enslave them. I will take that. The North liked blacks enough to allow runaway slaves to remain there. I will take that. But, then, if you moved from the South to the North, then you would still be a racist.
Are you stupid? The north had slaves even some presidents and the Underground Railroad went to Canada and ill assure you there racist in the north on all sides!!!!!'

Level 1

Valdosta, GA

#9323 Apr 6, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, you need to get out of that gated, err, fenced in section 8 trailer park ghetto more often to realize not everyone that has a job has to suck up to the boss to keep one. But then that is all you know how to do, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yea they can do like all blacks go on welfare !!!!!!!

Level 1

Valdosta, GA

#9324 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' "backASSwards to the future", I kinda sorta feel that the North like Blacks. after all, they did come to the South home turf and beat the hell out of your cowardly klancestors in the Great Civil War to end slavery. Now yea right that.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yea the civil war was about slavery. That's a dumbass statement!!!!!
Deport Obama

Kansas City, KS

#9326 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>Yo monkey piss, stupid klan monkeys like you are the sad reminders of what happens when racists inbreed with their under age relatives. Your monkey azz is proof of that.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You have monkey lips and a big gorilla nose,pubic hair on top of your head and your the same color as poop and you say I'm a monkey.lol. Slaves were not bred for intelligence and your living proof of that.lol.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#9327 Apr 6, 2013
Deport Obama wrote:
<quoted text>You have monkey lips and a big gorilla nose,pubic hair on top of your head and your the same color as poop and you say I'm a monkey.lol. Slaves were not bred for intelligence and your living proof of that.lol.
Yo' monkey piss, stupid klan monkeys like you are the sad reminders of what happens when racists inbreed with their under age relatives. Your monkey azz is proof of that.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#9328 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Yea the civil war was about slavery. That's a dumbass statement!!!!!
Yo' klan-jig, you are the dumbazz I am stating it to, LOFL! Here it is again to further piss you off:

Yo' "backASSwards to the future", I kinda sorta feel that the North like Blacks. after all, they did come to the South home turf and beat the hell out of your cowardly klancestors in the Great Civil War to end slavery. Now yea right that.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#9329 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Yea they can do like all blacks go on welfare !!!!!!!
Yo' klan piss, you can do like all stupid klan monkeys like you do, go on welfare, procreate with your under age relatives, and complain about how all Blacks and Hispanics are keeping you sorry klan monkeys down.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#9330 Apr 6, 2013
Deport Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Black Slaves were NOT bred for intelligence,your living proof of that !
Yo' klan-jig, be careful about putting your racist pea brain to work. Some loose debris may rub against it and start a fire in your head.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Level 1

Fitzgerald, GA

#9331 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' klan-jig, you are the dumbazz I am stating it to, LOFL! Here it is again to further piss you off:

Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
and I'll tell you again you are either dumb or just stupid. You call someone a coward when all you have to do to a black is hand him a snake and they run to the next county. Lol

Level 1

Fitzgerald, GA

#9333 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' klan piss, you can do like all stupid klan monkeys like you do, go on welfare, procreate with your under age relatives, and complain about how all Blacks and Hispanics are keeping you sorry klan monkeys down.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
why do you keep bringing in the Hispanics? Blacks can't stand on there own? Got to have someone to prop you up?
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#9334 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, you need to get out of that gated, err, fenced in section 8 trailer park ghetto more often to realize not everyone that has a job has to suck up to the boss to keep one. But then that is all you know how to do, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone has to suck it up at work, weather it be to their boss or a customer. If you say different well that makes you not only an idiot but a liar too.
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#9335 Apr 6, 2013
Wait a minute I'm acting like this fool even knows what its like to work for a living. Get a job you f*cking bum.
konnon

Pittsburgh, PA

#9336 Apr 7, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Rude & Crude
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#9337 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
and I'll tell you again you are either dumb or just stupid. You call someone a coward when all you have to do to a black is hand him a snake and they run to the next county. Lol
Yo' klanjig, either you are stupid as hell or dumb as hell, but I say you are both, LOFL! You call anyone a Black man coward when all one has to do is come to you face to face and you monkey azz would need mapquest ot purposely get lost. Your klancestors of the South were cowards to the North in the Great Civil War, that is why the cowards of the South easily lost. Today, their cowardly DNA is in your monkey azz today.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#9338 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
why do you keep bringing in the Hispanics? Blacks can't stand on there own? Got to have someone to prop you up?
Yo' monkey piss, why do you hate Hispanics? After all, they were a big part of why the Black president easily beat the hell out of your p.o.s. Romney in the last election. Upon your knowing that, I am sure you monkey azz is simmering with hatred for Hispanics too. It does not matter what your monkey azz says, it does not dismiss the fact that you are a too stupid klanigguh racist that are an embarrassment to whatever race your monkey azz belongs to. Now go prop up that leaning fence at your secton 8 trailer park ghetto.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#9339 Apr 7, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text> Everyone has to suck it up at work, weather it be to their boss or a customer. If you say different well that makes you not only an idiot but a liar too.
Yo; piss-fer-brains, what is it with you stupid klanijgs? What the hell does the weather, in the context that your dumb monkey azz just used it, have to do with having a job? Also, I did not say suck it up you dumb b@sTURD. I said you SUCK UP. Oh I get it! You really do mean suck it up. Of course, you suck IT up after the boss is done getting SUCKED UP by the like of you and that other klanjig poster who calls itself "there ya' COME again". OOPS! I meant to say "there you GO again". Is it true that when you are busy sucking up to your boss, the customers are always second?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Court won't lift hold on Obama immigration action 2 hr R12 Freon 14
News Despite court ruling, immigration advocates sti... 4 hr Local 2
News Immigration Activists Vow Electoral Repercussio... 4 hr Rob Ruvil 4
News Will amnesty survive the full 5th Circuit Court... 5 hr wild child 2
News Atkins: At least Obama, unlike GOP, is trying t... 5 hr wild child 2
News In long run, immigration case could rally Democ... 6 hr wild child 1
News Homeland Security Chairman to PJM on Immigratio... 6 hr wild child 1
More from around the web