Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

#9060 Mar 30, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' piss rated, I have heard of white flight. That is when I this one Black man scares off a bunch of stupid outdated klan monkeys like you.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
so you admit you like to destroy
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#9061 Mar 30, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
lol now that's funny
I'm sorry I can't believe you still read any of his posts. That guy is simply ridiculous. In my opinion not worth your time.:)
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#9062 Mar 30, 2013
I am sory that this part is more important.

And, so, I think that you are not a capitalist.
I think that you are supporters of feudal-society.

[10-3-1]
[Wikipedia]
Capitalism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalism
1 Economic elements
1.3 Capital and financial markets
Capital and financial markets

The defining feature of capitalist markets, in contrast to markets and exchange in pre-capitalist societies like feudalism, is the existence of a market for capital goods (the means of production), meaning exchange-relations (business relationships) exist within the production process.
Additionally, capitalism features a market for labor.
This distinguishes the capitalist market from pre-capitalist societies which generally only contained market exchange for final goods and secondary goods.

Capitalism is the system of raising, conserving and spending a set monetary value in a specified market.
There are three main markets in a basic capitalistic economy: labor, goods and services, and financial.
Labor markets (people) make products and get paid for work by the goods and services market (companies, firms, or corporations, etc.) which then sells the products back to the laborers.
However, both of the first two markets pay into and receive benefits from the financial market, which handles and regulates the actual money in the economic system.
This includes banks, credit-unions, stock exchanges, etc.

1 Economic elements
1.1 Factors of production

Factors of production

A product is any good produced for exchange on a market.
A commodity refers to any good exchanged in a market, but more recently refers solely to standard products such as raw materials.

There are two types of products:
Capital goods (or the means of production including intermediate goods, i.e., raw materials, tools, industrial machines, vehicles, and factories)
consumer goods capital goods are used to produce consumer goods (e.g., televisions, cars, computers, houses) to be sold to others.

The three inputs required for production are:
Labor (including human capital)
Land (i.e., natural resources, which exist prior to human beings) and
Capital goods

Capitalism entails the private ownership of the latter two - natural resources and capital goods - by a class of owners called capitalists, either individually, collectively or through a state apparatus that operates to maximize profits or that serves the interests of capital owners.

Level 1

Fitzgerald, GA

#9064 Mar 30, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry I can't believe you still read any of his posts. That guy is simply ridiculous. In my opinion not worth your time.:)
it fun to get him going

Level 1

Fitzgerald, GA

#9065 Mar 30, 2013
Shinichiro Takizawa wrote:
I am sory that this part is more important.

And, so, I think that you are not a capitalist.
I think that you are supporters of feudal-society.

[10-3-1]
[Wikipedia]
Capitalism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalism
1 Economic elements
1.3 Capital and financial markets
Capital and financial markets

The defining feature of capitalist markets, in contrast to markets and exchange in pre-capitalist societies like feudalism, is the existence of a market for capital goods (the means of production), meaning exchange-relations (business relationships) exist within the production process.
Additionally, capitalism features a market for labor.
This distinguishes the capitalist market from pre-capitalist societies which generally only contained market exchange for final goods and secondary goods.

Capitalism is the system of raising, conserving and spending a set monetary value in a specified market.
There are three main markets in a basic capitalistic economy: labor, goods and services, and financial.
Labor markets (people) make products and get paid for work by the goods and services market (companies, firms, or corporations, etc.) which then sells the products back to the laborers.
However, both of the first two markets pay into and receive benefits from the financial market, which handles and regulates the actual money in the economic system.
This includes banks, credit-unions, stock exchanges, etc.

1 Economic elements
1.1 Factors of production

Factors of production

A product is any good produced for exchange on a market.
A commodity refers to any good exchanged in a market, but more recently refers solely to standard products such as raw materials.

There are two types of products:
Capital goods (or the means of production including intermediate goods, i.e., raw materials, tools, industrial machines, vehicles, and factories)
consumer goods capital goods are used to produce consumer goods (e.g., televisions, cars, computers, houses) to be sold to others.

The three inputs required for production are:
Labor (including human capital)
Land (i.e., natural resources, which exist prior to human beings) and
Capital goods

Capitalism entails the private ownership of the latter two - natural resources and capital goods - by a class of owners called capitalists, either individually, collectively or through a state apparatus that operates to maximize profits or that serves the interests of capital owners.
you better be worried about north Korea there still mad at Japan for raping there women and stealing there trees
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#9066 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
it fun to get him going
I know. I'm almost starting to think he is hammers alter ego.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#9067 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>you? Since when did blacks start paying taxes?
Since when did you have a brain?
drinK the HivE

New York, NY

#9068 Mar 30, 2013
The Sore Spot Is Nothing I Would Venture 2 Fake And True Enough A Connection 2 The Vulnerability Of All Other' Too...

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture...

Level 1

Fitzgerald, GA

#9069 Mar 30, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Since when did you have a brain?
Since when did blacks contribute anything to this country? Take take take or burn baby burn!!!!!!!

Level 1

Fitzgerald, GA

#9074 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>What did you stupid klan mnonkeys contribute to this country. All you Neanderthal racists know is burning crosses and whine your lazy azzes about Blacks and Hispanics keeping your lazy racist azzes down.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!1
I've never said the blacks kept me down but I did say I'm tired of having to support the drug ridden, none Working,blame it all on whites,stealing,blacks!!!!!! And the think there equal to hard working ppl. That's the biggest laugh of all
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#9075 Mar 31, 2013
African-Americans have been served to the U.S. as slaves for a long-time.
And, Japan, Germany, China, Taiwan, and South-Korea have been robbing the U.S.(and you) of jobs and money.
And, you are attacking African-Americans.

Japs in Japan, Germans in Germany, Chinese in China, and Europeans in Europe are foreigners.

African-Americans are Americans.

Some African-Americans are and were extremely super.
You should show some respect to them.

I do love the U.S.A.!
I do love all Americans!

I envy you, because you were born in the U.S.A.!

I think that
there are only two choices left to you.

I think that
you had better
attack Germany, Japan, China, Taiwan, and South-Korea (Europe and Asia)
than discriminate African-Americans.

Remember Pearl Harbor!

[Wikipedia]
Military history of African Americans
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history...

[Wikipedia]
Buffalo Soldier
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_Soldier

[Wikipedia]
92nd Infantry Division (United States)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/92nd_Infantry_Di... (United_States)
The 92nd Infantry Division was a unit of the United States Army in World War I and World War II.
Organized in October 1917 at Camp Funston, Kansas, the unit was formed with African American soldiers from all states.
Before leaving for France in 1918, the buffalo was selected as the divisional insignia due to the Buffalo Soldiers nickname, given to African American cavalrymen by Native Americans in the 19th century.
The Buffalo Soldiers Division divisional nickname was inherited from the 367th Infantry, one of the first units of the division organized.
This segregated unit was the only African American infantry division to see combat in Europe during World War II, as part of the 5th Army.
It served in the Italian Campaign from 1944 to the war's end.

[Wikipedia]
Colin Powell
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Powell

[Wikipedia]
Condoleezza Rice
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condoleezza_Rice

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#9077 Mar 31, 2013
Shinichiro Takizawa wrote:
African-Americans have been served to the U.S. as slaves for a long-time.
And, Japan, Germany, China, Taiwan, and South-Korea have been robbing the U.S.(and you) of jobs and money.
And, you are attacking African-Americans.

Japs in Japan, Germans in Germany, Chinese in China, and Europeans in Europe are foreigners.

African-Americans are Americans.

Some African-Americans are and were extremely super.
You should show some respect to them.

I do love the U.S.A.!
I do love all Americans!

I envy you, because you were born in the U.S.A.!

I think that
there are only two choices left to you.

I think that
you had better
attack Germany, Japan, China, Taiwan, and South-Korea (Europe and Asia)
than discriminate African-Americans.

Remember Pearl Harbor!

[Wikipedia]
Military history of African Americans
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history...

[Wikipedia]
Buffalo Soldier
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_Soldier

[Wikipedia]
92nd Infantry Division (United States)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/92nd_Infantry_Di... (United_States)
The 92nd Infantry Division was a unit of the United States Army in World War I and World War II.
Organized in October 1917 at Camp Funston, Kansas, the unit was formed with African American soldiers from all states.
Before leaving for France in 1918, the buffalo was selected as the divisional insignia due to the Buffalo Soldiers nickname, given to African American cavalrymen by Native Americans in the 19th century.
The Buffalo Soldiers Division divisional nickname was inherited from the 367th Infantry, one of the first units of the division organized.
This segregated unit was the only African American infantry division to see combat in Europe during World War II, as part of the 5th Army.
It served in the Italian Campaign from 1944 to the war's end.

[Wikipedia]
Colin Powell
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Powell

[Wikipedia]
Condoleezza Rice
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condoleezza_Rice
Moron

So our choice is bigotry or bully. Nice. You are assuming Americans are all like the selection of people you have here, and believe me, this "slice" is NOT the norm in my America.
Night Man

East Peoria, IL

#9078 Mar 31, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when did you have a brain?
I've been reading your posts and you are a complete idiot. You are living proof that the entire black race is brain dead. Stupid people shouldn't smoke crack,you only had half a brain to begin with and crack smoking destroyed the rest
Night Man

East Peoria, IL

#9079 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' piss rated, no one wants to live around you in your trailer park ghettos. Not Blacks, Hispanics, Arabs, Muslims, Asians, Chinese, Japanese, Jews, Germans, Italians, Portuguese, Danish, Norwegians, Indians, Finnish, Swedish, Swiss, British, Irish, Russians, Croatians, Iraqis, Iranians, Afghans, Hungarians, Czechs, Egyptians, Nigerians, Sudanese, South Africans, ALL Africans, Polish, both South and North Koreans, and even the Alaskans, etc., do not want to live near your fenced in monkey azz racists.
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Your the truck stop transexual I was just reading about. Your really taking a risk doing that,having sex for money at truck stops. 75% of blacks have AIDS and your a shemale also. You need to find Jesus before it is to late. Repent your sins and gay ways and open your heart to the Lord.
Night Man

East Peoria, IL

#9080 Mar 31, 2013
How do you starve a black person ? Hide their food stamps under their work shoes

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9081 Mar 31, 2013
Interesting..
Mothra

United States

#9082 Mar 31, 2013
Night Man wrote:
<quoted text>I've been reading your posts and you are a complete idiot. You are living proof that the entire black race is brain dead. Stupid people shouldn't smoke crack,you only had half a brain to begin with and crack smoking destroyed the rest
Some times I think the blacks on here are really white guys pretending to be black,no one can really be as stupid as Black Rhino,New Hammer Time and Big Bad John Roberts.

Level 1

Fitzgerald, GA

#9083 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>LOFL! No need to destroy monkey racists that are in flight to get their yellow scared monkey azzes away from me? DUH!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
and what do I have to be scared of? I just don't like living with dogs and pigs that doesn't make me scared of them. You are trying to give the black man power that he doesn't have. I see these blacks go to the white schools,play football and all the whites put them on a pedestal and when they graduate they go back to the hood and rot. My point is the white man still owns the blacks. Lol
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#9084 Mar 31, 2013
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>Some times I think the blacks on here are really white guys pretending to be black,no one can really be as stupid as Black Rhino,New Hammer Time and Big Bad John Roberts.
Oh trust me, they are. I've said this before, but I'm a landlord and I use Craig's List to find tenants. You would be surprised at what kind of letters I get from black people inquiring about the apartment. They write like 3rd grade white children or worse. It's no put-on.
drink The hivE

New York, NY

#9085 Mar 31, 2013
The US Should Update ASAP The Way They Operate...

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfwu50iNiP1...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Immigrants closer to driver's licenses in Arizona 38 min Hooogle It 4
More Mexican women infected by AIDS in recent y... (Jul '08) 45 min Zanony 650
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 1 hr Earl 556
Obama immigration plan changes little for undoc... 3 hr sandy1 4
Nancy Pelosi 'Enormously Disappointed' With Whi... 4 hr Lawrence Wolf 104
Three dead, four hurt in Sydney siege 5 hr tha Professor 47
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr quetzalcoatl 137,079
More from around the web