Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9031 Mar 29, 2013
Deport Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Just google it,type in Obama Boyz...and what was the name of the street gang Obama belonged to ?
i don't give a damn about any street gang or whether obama belonged to one or not. the only gang that i watch out for is you nra victiKKKracka BOYZS.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9032 Mar 29, 2013
Deport Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Octo Mom isn't exactly white,she has a middle eastern name and is kinda dark.Looks like she is part black,that would explain the food stamps and welfare fraud. She is one of your tribe
she is one of y'all....all her childrene are white..OWN IT BYTCH!!!!!!
besides she is a stripper like only how the white gals can do it.
don't tell me that laura bush ain't passing herself off as a white woman.
she is the spitting image of the betty crocker morphed multi-racial icon.
think about it....ole georgy boy and jeb got south of the border wives.
know what.....laura bush was the first hispanic FLOTUS.....ain't that sumpin.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9033 Mar 29, 2013
Deport Obama wrote:
Choom Gang,that was the name Obama belonged to when he was in high school
and?......what gang did you belong to in high school....the Future Farmers of America, the aryan nation chapter?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9034 Mar 29, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text> Isn't there a big brothers program in your area,a elderly woman who needs help or a lift to the grocery store. Theres so much you could be doing to help fix things within your community but your lazy a** is sitting there arguing with a bunch of white people about what color their hair is. Once again your pathetic.
would love to volunteer at some point....but this shyt is more entertaining than i ever imagined. those darn white ppl. are hilariious.
guess what....i use this stuff for my comic routine at the "Funny Bone" open mic night. if ever you're in richmond(capitol of the confederacy) check me out. thanks a lot for providing me with shyt to spiel on my "krack'um up krowd."
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#9035 Mar 29, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
like you ain't on meds. PROZAC gal or is it ABILIFY or is it METH
You made up some more fake sh*t but I see you didn't deny it.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9039 Mar 29, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text> You made up some more fake sh*t but I see you didn't deny it.
made up? you mean like how FOX make up shyt and then deny it.
you are in denial farmer gal.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Chauncey, GA

#9040 Mar 29, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>the damn farmers are not producing in the USA...the gov. pays them not to farm certain crops. the agri-business groups import most of the veggies and the like from other countries. you constipated rethugs are the reason unemployment is so high in this country. yeah....can't blame poor folk for the predicaments.
you full of sh!!!!!t they grow all kinds of veggies here. They have harvesters that pick it they don't need ppl and when they do they bring in the ppl that will work, Mexicans because lowlife whites and blacks think there too good to work!!!!!!!

Level 1

Chauncey, GA

#9041 Mar 29, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>all blacks you say...pizz on that. for one thing you don't know all blacks..... that makes you so friggin idiotic. the other one is.....you victiKKKrackas don't have shyt anyway. you ppl. don't have that kind of power or material wealth to entice me to become a criminal.
the last one....why haven't y'all nailed down your women; b/c they are making babies for the black man to make your azzes become extinct.
BOOH YAH....MurdaFudder!!!!!!!!!!
the ones that go with a Blackman are like the wigers you can have them too

Level 1

Chauncey, GA

#9042 Mar 29, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>you got a helluva task on your hands boy..... it'll never happen again in your lifetime our any victiKKKrackas lifetime. you will be slaves to China before the black man gets put in his place.
we will one day be at the top and you savages will be at the bottom.
we already have blacks in there place!!! The best way to get rid of a Blackman is to tell him he has to work. Own that;)

Level 1

Chauncey, GA

#9043 Mar 29, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>you know damn well whites get most of the dollars shelled out by the gov't.. if it wasn't for subsidies and earmarks you rethugs wouldn't be able to keep the infrastructures repaired properly. everytime you goofy bytches whine about not getting a stop light in your one horse town you pull the welfare card. we've given your azzes too much and y'all still complain. take a damn break and be content with what we've already given your simple azzes.
you? Since when did blacks start paying taxes?

Level 1

Chauncey, GA

#9044 Mar 29, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>i don't get food stamps boy.....so that ignorant racist remark bites the dust. out of that 70% total you might as well say that whites make up a majority of that increase. better get ready...china will make sure you get whats coming to yah.
so you say your probably the one that buys them $.50 on the $1.00

Level 1

Chauncey, GA

#9045 Mar 29, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>you must be the only idiot in OH that believes your post. msot of the killing done by some blacks is directed at the same black race. very few whites are victims of black criminals. how bout your ppl. killing thousands during those 2 fake azz wars. yeah...even so much so having demented suburban white teaBRATS killing innocent little boys and girls. how bout your white mass murdering nut cases that bow at the nra phallic shaped gun shrine!!!!!!!you stupid MurdaFudder...
tell that to the mother of that baby those black thugs shot in the face
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9049 Mar 29, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
she is one of y'all....all her childrene are white..OWN IT BYTCH!!!!!!
besides she is a stripper like only how the white gals can do it.
don't tell me that laura bush ain't passing herself off as a white woman.
she is the spitting image of the betty crocker morphed multi-racial icon.
think about it....ole georgy boy and jeb got south of the border wives.
know what.....laura bush was the first hispanic FLOTUS.....ain't that sumpin.
Nadya Denise Doud-Suleman (born Natalie Denise Suleman July 11, 1975[a]), known as Octomom in the media, is an Iraqi-American woman who came to international attention when she gave birth to octuplets in January 2009.[2][3] The Suleman octuplets are only the second full set of octuplets to be born alive in the United States.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octomom
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9050 Mar 29, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
awwwh shyt....like thats gonna impress the hell outta me. got'ta come with something better than that!!!!!!!!!!
living near y'all.....shytttttt!!!!!!!!!!
who needs to be near a bunch of stuck-up a-holes. fck all y'all simple cold hearted sumbytches.
Who? Did you ever hear of the term White Flight? Been going on all around the country for decades you know. You must have been busy doing something else like looking for a white neighborhood to move into.

You see, when blacks populate an area, they bring the crime with them. Stores close down, houses become vacant, and nobody wants to live with them including blacks. After they've destroyed everything and there's nothing left to destroy, they find another white area and start all over again.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9053 Mar 29, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' piss rated, I have heard of white flight. That is when I this one Black man scares off a bunch of stupid outdated klan monkeys like you.
Not just us. Nobody wants to live around you. Not whites, not Hispanics, not Arabs, not Asians. Nobody.
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#9054 Mar 29, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
would love to volunteer at some point....but this shyt is more entertaining than i ever imagined. those darn white ppl. are hilariious.
guess what....i use this stuff for my comic routine at the "Funny Bone" open mic night. if ever you're in richmond(capitol of the confederacy) check me out. thanks a lot for providing me with shyt to spiel on my "krack'um up krowd." I'm sure you crack yourself up.
I know for a fact your over there so pissed off you can't even see straight and we're sitting here laughing at you. You know everything being said to you is true and it's killin you. You have been beat down and out-witted over and over and over again. I guess during your routine you don't have to do anything but stand there because your a complete joke.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#9055 Mar 29, 2013
Dear Americans:

[1]
Your America is now heading to "military-dictatorship " like South-America once was.

(I am NEVER a communist.)
(Please read all.)

Poor-developing-countries can only be communism or military-dictatorship.

[2]
You say you are not a communist.
And, you show you have Mercedes-Benz cars.

But, you are heding toward military-dictatorship developing-country.

[3]
Because.
Even developing-countories Kings and developing-countries dictators
have a lot of Mercedes-Benz cars, Rolls-Royce, Ferrari.

The largest buyers of Rolls-Royce and Ferrari
are in middle-east.
(Am I right?)

[4]
The only difference between military-dictatorship-countrie s and rich-developed-countries
is
whether the country has Heavy-Industry or not.

The only difference between military-dictatorship-countrie s and rich-developed-countries
is
whether the country has Manufacuturing-Industry or not.

[5]
Even you admit this fact.
So, you are anxious about strong-government.
You want guns against government.
You are worrying about drones against your own people.

[6]
Poor-countries can only be communism or military-dictatorship.

What matters is not ideology.
It's money!

So, the U.S. must have Heavy-Industry and Manufacturing-Industry.

The U.S. and American-companies must monopolize all the markets all over the world!
The U.S. must be the largest creditor-nation in the world ever in world-history.
The U.S. must have 5-trillion-dollar-current-acco unt-surplus and 5-Trillion-dollar-trade-surplu s.

[7]
You accuse that some-people (in Democrats) are communism.
But, you are wrong.

Without Heavy-Industry
you can only be communism or military-dictatorship.

Without Manufacturing-Industry

Without being creditor-nation

Without Manufacturing-Industry

Without trade-surplus

Without current-account-surplus

[8]
And, in this sense,
both Democrats and Republican
are WRONG.

[9]
You are all wrong!

Remember Pearl Harbor!
Please destroy China, Japan, Germany, South-Korea, Taiwan, and North-Korea.

The U.S. must not be involved these wars.

I love the U.S.A.!
I love all Americans!
So, please construct car-factories in the U.S.!
please make cars in the U.S.!
please export cars from the U.S. to the world!

Very sincerely yours,
Shinichiro Takizawa
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#9056 Mar 30, 2013
I thnktha you donot understand capitalism, nor Kings, nor feudal-society.

[1-1]
Capitalism[3-1] needs Industrial Revolution[3-2].
Capitalism cannot exist under feudal-society.

In fact, villeinage became workerss in cities.

[1-2]
And, even under feudal-society,
speculative bubble (or economic bubble) can happen[4-1][4-2][4-3].

Even without capitalism,
speculative bubble (or economic bubble) can happen[4-1][4-2][4-3].

So, regulation against big-banks
doesnot mean destruction of capitalism.

And, so, you are destroying capitalism.
You are constructing feudal-society.

[2-1]
In fact, communism denied Kings.
But, communism has no ability to deny capitalism.

[2-2]
The rich are rich, because the number of rich is small.

Please see the real world.
"All the poor in the world can NEVER unite".
Communism is wrong.

[2-3]
Rather,
"All the trich in the world CAN unite".
And, this is called feudal-society.

[2-4]
Please remember
Haus Habsburg,
Maison de Bourbon,
and British Kings.

All of them are relatives.
All of them are blood related brothers and sisters.

(All of them are mopre or less incestuous.)
And, this can happen.

Please remember.
There were only slaves around them. XDXDXDXDXD
Or, there were only henchmans and minions (such as Knights, etc.) around them.

So, they married each-other.

And, this is feudal-society.
Or, Kings.

[2-5]
And, so,
I hate Europe.
I hate Japan.
I hate Germany, British, Italy, France.

[3-1]
[Wikipedia]
Capitalism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalism
Factors of production

A product is any good produced for exchange on a market.
A commodity refers to any good exchanged in a market, but more recently refers solely to standard products such as raw materials.

There are two types of products:
Capital goods (or the means of production including intermediate goods, i.e., raw materials, tools, industrial machines, vehicles, and factories)
consumer goods capital goods are used to produce consumer goods (e.g., televisions, cars, computers, houses) to be sold to others.

The three inputs required for production are:
Labor (including human capital)
Land (i.e., natural resources, which exist prior to human beings) and
Capital goods

Capitalism entails the private ownership of the latter two - natural resources and capital goods - by a class of owners called capitalists, either individually, collectively or through a state apparatus that operates to maximize profits or that serves the interests of capital owners.

[3-2]
[Wikipedia]
Industrial Revolution
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_Revol...
The Industrial Revolution was the transition to new manufacturing processes that occurred in the period from about 1760 to some time between 1820 and 1840.
This transition included going from hand production methods to machines, new chemical manufacturing and iron production processes, improved efficiency of water power, the increasing use of steam power and development of machine tools.
The transition also included the change from wood and other bio-fuels to coal.
The Industrial revolution began in Britain and within a few decades spread to Western Europe and the United States.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#9057 Mar 30, 2013
[4-1]
[Wikipedia]
Tulip mania
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania
Tulip mania or tulipomania (Dutch names include: tulpenmanie, tulpomanie, tulpenwoede, tulpengekte and bollengekte) was a period in the Dutch Golden Age during which contract prices for bulbs of the recently introduced tulip reached extraordinarily high levels and then suddenly collapsed.
At the peak of tulip mania, in February 1637, some single tulip bulbs sold for more than 10 times the annual income of a skilled craftsman.
It is generally considered the first recorded speculative bubble (or economic bubble), although some researchers have noted that the Kipper- und Wipperzeit episode in 1619–22, a Europe-wide chain of debasement of the metal content of coins to fund warfare, featured mania-like similarities to a bubble.

[4-2]
[Wikipedia]
South Sea Company
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_South_Sea_Co...
The Governor and Company of the merchants of Great Britain, trading to the South Seas and other parts of America, and for the encouragement of fishing, commonly called the South Sea Company, was a British joint-stock company founded in 1711, created as a public-private partnership to consolidate and reduce the cost of national debt.
The company was also granted a monopoly to trade with South America, hence its name. At the time it was created, Britain was involved in the War of the Spanish Succession and Spain controlled South America.

[4-3]
[Wikipedia]
Mississippi Company
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi_Comp...
The "Mississippi Company" (of 1684) became the "Company of the West" (1717) and expanded as the "Company of the Indies" (1719).[1] This corporation, which held a business monopoly in French colonies in North America and the West Indies, became one of the earliest examples of an economic bubble.

[5-1]
[Wikipedia]
House of Habsburg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Habsbur...
The House of Habsburg, also Hapsburg, and also known as House of Austria is one of the most important royal houses of Europe and is best known for being an origin of all of the formally elected Holy Roman Emperors between 1438 and 1740, as well as rulers of the Austrian Empire and Spanish Empire and several other countries.

[5-2]
House of Bourbon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Bourbon
The House of Bourbon is a European royal house of French origin, a branch of the Capetian dynasty.
Bourbon kings first ruled Navarre and France in the 16th century.
By the 18th century, members of the Bourbon dynasty also held thrones in Spain, Naples, Sicily, and Parma.
Spain and Luxembourg currently have Bourbon monarchs.

Level 1

Chauncey, GA

#9059 Mar 30, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, since when will lazy non-taxpaying trailer trash yard monkeys like you started worrying about the taxes Blacks are paying for your [email protected]@rd making welfare collecting monkey azz?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
lol now that's funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min Surgit Tempestas 7,586
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 min Patriot 10,959
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) 22 min Paul P Tretiakoff 193,144
News Suddenly it's Trump sounding soft on illegal im... 31 min Lawrence Wolf 7
News Trump on Clinton: 'She is a bigot' 49 min kuda 4
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 52 min Mickey Ratt Club 142,210
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 53 min USA Today 43
More from around the web