Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9369 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8991 Mar 29, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong forum this is to put blacks in there place forum!!!!!
you got a helluva task on your hands boy..... it'll never happen again in your lifetime our any victiKKKrackas lifetime. you will be slaves to China before the black man gets put in his place.
we will one day be at the top and you savages will be at the bottom.
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#8992 Mar 29, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you got a helluva task on your hands boy..... it'll never happen again in your lifetime our any victiKKKrackas lifetime. you will be slaves to China before the black man gets put in his place.
we will one day be at the top and you savages will be at the bottom.
Where are you living, F*cking Africa,your an a American too dumbass.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8993 Mar 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They always btch about subsidies for farmers, oil and corporations--all that provide good for our society, yet have little to say about wasted money on environmental projects such as trains to nowhere and companies like Solyndra.
When government gives breaks to productive entities in our country, they call it subsidies. When DumBama or the Democrats give hundreds of billions to unions and environmentalists, they call it "investments."
The thing is, dumbocrats don't understand they are the same thing. They really don't think Commie Care is a subsidy.
you know damn well whites get most of the dollars shelled out by the gov't.. if it wasn't for subsidies and earmarks you rethugs wouldn't be able to keep the infrastructures repaired properly. everytime you goofy bytches whine about not getting a stop light in your one horse town you pull the welfare card. we've given your azzes too much and y'all still complain. take a damn break and be content with what we've already given your simple azzes.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8994 Mar 29, 2013
ME identifies Cleveland mother found dead on the east side

CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO)-
The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner has identified the woman found dead on Cleveland's east side.

Christine Marie Malone, 45, was found on the 9000 block of Bessemer Avenue on Thursday afternoon around 4:30 p.m.

According to police, the Cleveland mother of eight had head trauma, and was pronounced dead on the scene.

19 Action News has learned a child was walking in the area when she noticed Malone's body lying in the vacant lot. The child then went home and told her mother, whom immediately called police.

There are no arrests at this time.

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/21826596/me...

No wonder she lived in the ghetto. I mean, you have to have a lot of money to have 8 kids. She must have had one heck of a job.......
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8995 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I think it was the jews that killed Jesus. I'm not jewish but I have been told I must have Jew blood in me because I'm so cheep!!!
jews were forbidden to kill their own while under the rule of the romans.
the roman(white) gov't was the only ruling power afforded the authority to execute. just thinking how savage your ppl. were to put Gods Son to death. the documentation is all there for the world to view....and you ppl. still have that in you to murder and slaughter at will.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8996 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
70% more ppl on food stamps since Obama, that means all blacks get food stamps now
i don't get food stamps boy.....so that ignorant racist remark bites the dust. out of that 70% total you might as well say that whites make up a majority of that increase. better get ready...china will make sure you get whats coming to yah.
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#8997 Mar 29, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
all blacks you say...pizz on that. for one thing you don't know all blacks..... that makes you so friggin idiotic. the other one is.....you victiKKKrackas don't have shyt anyway. you ppl. don't have that kind of power or material wealth to entice me to become a criminal.
the last one....why haven't y'all nailed down your women; b/c they are making babies for the black man to make your azzes become extinct.
BOOH YAH....MurdaFudder!!!!!!!!!!
Thats ok , for every ill ilegitimate black baby born one of your own takes another ones life in violence. It's like I said before you people run on instinct and its just the way of thinning out the herd.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8998 Mar 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's your stance? Going back hundreds of years to try and prove your point? Why not talk about the present? You know, like the murders of hundreds if not thousands of people by black criminals every year? I guess you don't want to talk about that.
I can't speak for people of my race hundreds of years ago. Can you speak about people of your race today? The countless lives lost? The billions of dollars lost in home, property and business value when you people occupy an area? There isn't a community in the US where the black population is over 50% that isn't going downhill. Nobody wants to live around your people including yourselves. With the exception of those with territory or religious issues, blacks are the only race on the planet that constantly strive to live away from each other. That's how despicable you are.
you must be the only idiot in OH that believes your post. msot of the killing done by some blacks is directed at the same black race. very few whites are victims of black criminals. how bout your ppl. killing thousands during those 2 fake azz wars. yeah...even so much so having demented suburban white teaBRATS killing innocent little boys and girls. how bout your white mass murdering nut cases that bow at the nra phallic shaped gun shrine!!!!!!!you stupid MurdaFudder...
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#8999 Mar 29, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't get food stamps boy.....so that ignorant racist remark bites the dust. out of that 70% total you might as well say that whites make up a majority of that increase. better get ready...china will make sure you get whats coming to yah.
LOL.What a clown.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9000 Mar 29, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text> Thats ok , for every ill ilegitimate black baby born one of your own takes another ones life in violence. It's like I said before you people run on instinct and its just the way of thinning out the herd.
thats ok for now...thinning the herd is what y'all do best. its what you evil turds put in the milk that causes the murderous tantrums to happen in some ppl.. the mass murderers are white teaBRATS. son't act like your savage race walk around with "halos" around their head....t'aint so farmer gal.
Deport Obama

United States

#9001 Mar 29, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text> Your kidding right? Is there really a gang calling themselves Obama Boyz? Thats something to be proud of. SOCIAL PARASITES,they should all be destroyed.
Look it up,Google Obama Boyz. They are known as the most ruthless street gang in St.Louis right now. The local NBC station News Channel 5 did a story on them. There is a gang war going on in St.Louis just like in every American city right now and the Obama Boyz are doing most of the killing
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9002 Mar 29, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.What a clown.
laugh your azz off farmer gal.....china will have you crying the blues.
Deport Obama

United States

#9003 Mar 29, 2013
The term Mother *ucker that blacks use every day of their life goes back to slavery. The Big Buck would be called upon to breed his own mother,thats why anyone who is decended from slavery is the product of inbreeding. The big Mandingo Buck would often breed his own sisters,mother,aunts and cousins in order to supply master with the best field hand.
Deport Obama

United States

#9004 Mar 29, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be the only idiot in OH that believes your post. msot of the killing done by some blacks is directed at the same black race. very few whites are victims of black criminals. how bout your ppl. killing thousands during those 2 fake azz wars. yeah...even so much so having demented suburban white teaBRATS killing innocent little boys and girls. how bout your white mass murdering nut cases that bow at the nra phallic shaped gun shrine!!!!!!!you stupid MurdaFudder...
Wish you would speak in english,I don't understand ebonics
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9005 Mar 29, 2013
Deport Obama wrote:
<quoted text>And they did select breeding. To get the biggest and strongest cotten picker the master would some times breed brother and sister to each other or African cousins. All American blacks who have slaves in their family tree are inbred. The African savages didn't mind having sex with their sister or mother and rather enjoyed it as they were ignorant beasts incapable of thought. Thats why Black Americans coined the phraise Mother *ucker and use that term often in every day conversation.
no inbreeding existed boy....that wasn't allowed from the tribal commune. know this, ole massa sowed his corrupt seed after raping the little 10 yr. old girls. don't want to talk about that, do you. maybe thats why white men like raping little girls b/c they can't satisfy a real woman with that little mini noodle. i tell you another thing...better not fck with one of those ignorant beasts.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9006 Mar 29, 2013
Deport Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Look it up,Google Obama Boyz. They are known as the most ruthless street gang in St.Louis right now. The local NBC station News Channel 5 did a story on them. There is a gang war going on in St.Louis just like in every American city right now and the Obama Boyz are doing most of the killing
ain't that something.....killing one another with the guns supplied by the white man. boy they really boost the nra's stock.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9007 Mar 29, 2013
Deport Obama wrote:
The term Mother *ucker that blacks use every day of their life goes back to slavery. The Big Buck would be called upon to breed his own mother,thats why anyone who is decended from slavery is the product of inbreeding. The big Mandingo Buck would often breed his own sisters,mother,aunts and cousins in order to supply master with the best field hand.
thats a damn lie...oftentimes african tribes forbade that kind of thing. they knew it was wrong and refused to do it....they would rather die than do such a thing. see how nasty and evil your azzes are to even suggest such shyt. better look at your own inbreeding from the coal countries of WV & KY. you mongoloid bytch.
Deport Obama

United States

#9008 Mar 29, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant ape,when China nukes the United States there will be no government to support you. The EMP will fry your free cell phone so how will you make your drug deals ? Since paper burns at 451F your food stamps will burst into flames. And you think a thermo nuclear weapon will only hit whitey ? The big urban areas will be toast,you and all your innner city gang bangers will be vaporized while we country boys will survive,grow our own food and protect what is ours with our AR15 home defence rifles. Ammuntion will be the new currency and I will be your lord and master if you should survive and make your way to the rural area.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9009 Mar 29, 2013
Deport Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Wish you would speak in english,I don't understand ebonics
not ebonics....all enlish boy. you understand it quite well.
rosetta stone might have the soft-ware if you lack the know how to understand english.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9010 Mar 29, 2013
Deport Obama wrote:
<quoted text>It was a gang intiation,kill a white baby and your in the gang. There is a gang in St.Louis called the Obama Boyz and in order to join the black thug must pick out a white person on the street and beat them sensless
stop with that FOX made up shyt. you're adding fuel to the fire and you are very evil for suggesting such.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scott Walker Approved Pro-Immigration Reform Lo... 5 hr Akira Ifukube 50
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr X Crypsis X 138,224
News Obama not taking immigration fight to Supreme C... 6 hr wild child 17
News Time for Republican obsession with border secur... 7 hr wild child 38
News What Should Citizenship Mean? 8 hr Anonymous 91
News When It Comes to Dealing With Illegal Immigrati... 10 hr ronnie 21
News Ann Coulter Takes on Pro-Amnesty Media 11 hr The Mack 5
More from around the web