Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9379 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8877 Mar 26, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text>I know I said I wouldn't give you any more attention but your ignorance intrigues me. Yes when I was a kid I lived in a mix neighborhood until the "violence" got too bad. We moved around the beltway to a "better" neighborhood until the "violence" spread that way too. After that we moved further away from the city where there is no public transportation so it should stay nice for a little while. Your people{not all of them,just the masses} are like a disease, you spread and destroy everything you touch.I might be somewhat racist. Maybe If I could walk down the streets where I grew up as a little girl I wouldn't feel this way.
somewhat racist.....you're all the way racist suga foot. what black man dissed your stringy haired trailer park azz....humph!!!!!!!!!!
why don't you move back to WV....i'm sure you'll feel very comfy there with your inbred family.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8878 Mar 26, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
are you and big bad john roberts related, yall talk very similar.
i'm so good at playing the dozens......insults is what i do....whats it to yah anyway.
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#8879 Mar 26, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm so good at playing the dozens......insults is what i do....whats it to yah anyway.
Yeah I noticed that about you.You only respond to insults and hate but when the truth comes out your nowhere to be found. I've shut you down and shut you up twice now.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8880 Mar 26, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
Chris Newsome and Channon Christian from Knoxville, TN... those black bastards tortured and murdered those two kids.. I only wish they could be tortured and made to suffer themselves.. but, they won't.. probably with our shitty judicial system, they'll either get off (being retried) or will just sit in prison sucking up air they dont' deserve...I would make an exception for these two rabid animals and would like to see them strung up after being tortured,... mainly for the psychological impact of it.
oh really....how special you are. we use to have more savages like you back in the day when killing black males was a sport. i know how brutal and evil you turds can be....thankfully your kind is becoming extinct
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8881 Mar 26, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I noticed that about you.You only respond to insults and hate but when the truth comes out your nowhere to be found. I've shut you down and shut you up twice now.
i have no problems with real truth.....i just hate the FOX kind of truth.
i don't hate, i challenge the HATERade groupies.
"shut me down and shut me up".....like hell you did. c'mon judge judy, you don't have the power to cut me off.
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#8882 Mar 26, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
somewhat racist.....you're all the way racist suga foot. what black man dissed your stringy haired trailer park azz....humph!!!!!!!!!!
why don't you move back to WV....i'm sure you'll feel very comfy there with your inbred family.
Don't you have anything real to say. You can't for the life of you think of something to say to defend your people so you just make up insults in hope of hurting someones feelings. Guess what you mean less to me than that sh*t stuck to the bottom of my shoe. Your nothing and your opinion doesn't hurt me. I know the truth and nothing you say you will change that. One more thing your not dusting anything, maybe your wives pu**y could use a cleaning.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8883 Mar 26, 2013
Live1 wrote:
by the way "hammer" I drove though my old neighborhood a few years ago and the place doesn't look anything like it used to. The yards looked terrible and there was trash,little liqueur bottles imbedded into the ground. Overall the place was just nasty. I guess it's our fault these people don't know how to use a garbage can.
what do i need to do about it? its not my damn problem.
i love how you trailer park ppl. raise up your pointy little bony fingers at the downtrodden.....better be careful, just might see them again on your way back to nestle in an elephants grave yard.
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#8884 Mar 26, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
i love how you trailer park ppl. raise up your pointy little bony fingers at the downtrodden.....better be careful, just might see them again on your way back to nestle in an elephants grave yard.
WHAT! your such a stupid monkey,you and I don't even speak the same language. You keep mentioning a trailer park,why? Stop acting like you know me. Once again nothing real to say. You suck at life and you know it.
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#8885 Mar 26, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not your problem. Thats the attitude your people have in those "communities" thats why they live the way they do. Like filthy,lazy animals.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8886 Mar 26, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you have anything real to say. You can't for the life of you think of something to say to defend your people so you just make up insults in hope of hurting someones feelings. Guess what you mean less to me than that sh*t stuck to the bottom of my shoe. Your nothing and your opinion doesn't hurt me. I know the truth and nothing you say you will change that. One more thing your not dusting anything, maybe your wives pu**y could use a cleaning.
you cold fish herring smelling old bat. i have plenty to say...even with insults. you're not worth the sweat off'fa my balls. be prepared, you can't stick with the hammer....might as well surrender your pannies to the cleaners, your clock will get smashed. you blue ball eating zoom face snake draws wearing little twit.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8887 Mar 26, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT! your such a stupid monkey,you and I don't even speak the same language. You keep mentioning a trailer park,why? Stop acting like you know me. Once again nothing real to say. You suck at life and you know it.
where did you get this monkey shyt from..... the damn zoo.... as your job requires you to clean the excrement from the cages. listen up you bobble head teaWITCH....you're digging in a place that will ultimately send you running for a massive dose of ABILIFY!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8888 Mar 26, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's not your problem. Thats the attitude your people have in those "communities" thats why they live the way they do. Like filthy,lazy animals.
i don't live in those communities that you reference. i live far above your trailer trash life-style. i bet you even have a chicken coop and some he hogs running around your farm. tis ok farmer girl.....when you decide to move again, your trailer has wheels on it. maybe "poop in my pants" ted nugent can use your expertise in cleaning up his mess. how you liking me now......BOOH YAH!!!!!!!!!!
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#8889 Mar 26, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
where did you get this monkey shyt from..... the damn zoo.... as your job requires you to clean the excrement from the cages. listen up you bobble head teaWITCH....you're digging in a place that will ultimately send you running for a massive dose of ABILIFY!!!!!!!!!!
Once again,WTF are you TRYING to say, not that it means a damn thing but it would be nice if you spoke english and could complete a sentence.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8890 Mar 26, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text>Once again,WTF are you TRYING to say, not that it means a damn thing but it would be nice if you spoke english and could complete a sentence.
what the hell.....does this look like arabic writing. you get the meaning quite well farmer gal.
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#8891 Mar 26, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
what the hell.....does this look like arabic writing. you get the meaning quite well farmer gal.
There you go again,acting like you know me,I've never been on a farm in my whole life. Go knock the dust off your wives pu**y then maybe when you have something real to say I might respond but until then I've wasted enough of my time monkeying around with your stupid a**.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8892 Mar 26, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again,acting like you know me,I've never been on a farm in my whole life. Go knock the dust off your wives pu**y then maybe when you have something real to say I might respond but until then I've wasted enough of my time monkeying around with your stupid a**.
as MJ said, "BEAT IT." can't hang can you!!!!!!!!!!
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#8893 Mar 26, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you victiKKKrackas are so damn evil....something tragic as this brings no comfort to any of the families. i suggest you savages cease from trying to be normal and human.
This guy shoots a baby in the face because its mother wouldn't give him HER money and this clown is defending him but were the evil ones.
p dantz

United States

#8894 Mar 26, 2013
Windows and doors wrote:
If obama had a son he would look just like this.........
damn son. Why even look for stuff like that?
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#8895 Mar 26, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
as MJ said, "BEAT IT." can't hang can you!!!!!!!!!!
It's not that I can't "hang" but I'm just starting to feel sorry for you. I think I feel like a person would feel taking candy from a baby and it's making me feel bad about myself.I just wanted to give you a dose of your own medicine and it just made me seem ignorant.Take care.

“Powered by chillpills”

Since: Mar 12

Dutch Republic

#8897 Mar 26, 2013
I assume you all do realize that your votings on that second world continent called the USSA can't be taken serious ? Anyone who does some research knows that the one who has the most money for his campaign wins. After that they simply laugh their ass off, both republicans and democrats and continue to implement their plans. Why such a long topic about something that is obvious ? I know the average US citizen isn't that smart, probably because of the outbreak of illness-hypes like ADHD and BI-polarity or maybe even both, but come on...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 2 min Trumping On 252
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 min Just Slim 140,897
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 11 min Cat74 5,393
News Trump Brings Fiery Message To Thousands in Hart... 17 min Teri 17
News "I have never seen negatives that high," says a... 33 min woodtick57 61
News Immigrants rush to become US citizens just in c... 1 hr spud 4
News Arrests in Seattle as May Day marchers take to ... 1 hr spud 12
More from around the web