Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8834 Mar 25, 2013
Face Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
FK U . you're a racist piece of garbage.
you need this MIDDLE .!. FINGER right back at'cha. toothless hillbilly MurdaFudder!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8835 Mar 25, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
Where is the Travon Martin feigned outrage and threats to march in the streets over this little baby in Georgia that was deliberately killed by those two black piece of dog shyts in Georgia? For some reason the ass clowns Jackson, Sharpton, Obama are so silent. I guess it's okay if a black bastard kills a little innocent white baby.. It just pisses me out of my mind.. those two teenagers should be executed now and not later.. I don't get the mentality, but this is what we've been talking about on here.. dirtbags with no morals, no feelings.. just pure animals.
innocent until proven guilty applys here. where was your outrage when black men were dragged to death in TX and many others summarily hung for no reason. its terrible that the little child was killed...but its not a racial issue that would cause lynchers to show up with ropes.
be mad as hell if you need too...but don't act out your anger by doing an ungodly thing. 2 wrongs don't make it right.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8836 Mar 25, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text>People,why are we even feeding in to what these stupid monkeys have to say, its so beneath us. Just for the record Im not racist,I'm a realist. All those nasty things I said I am truly sorry if I offended any hard-working decent people. I wasn't referring to the people who went to school and took the time to learn how to speak properly, got a job and made something of themselves. I'm not talking about the single mother who works her butt off to support her children and even if she could afford to buy her kids something nice wouldn't be able to because it would only get stolen from someone in her "community". I'm not giving these ignorant a**holes one more minute of my attention. John have fun with your butt fixation and Hammer have fun with your dilutions.I hope one day you and people like you learn to stop pointing fingers and learn to work from within and focus on your children. Teach them respect for each other and how to build a community so maybe one day that single mother might be able to buy her kid a bike.
you ain't sayin nuthin....you still have a racist mentality....most if not all victiKKKracka do. you meant every nasty word that you spewed out of your mouth. you are the ignorant one.....just too blind in seeing it.
its a good thing your old crippled retarded azz is leaving the forum.....and don't come back either you victiKKKracka.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8837 Mar 25, 2013
Billy Moore wrote:
<quoted text>
Those guys wouldn't be interested in that. They don't want a mother to buy her kid a bike,,,they are probably more concerned with robbing mothers and shooting their babies.
how would you know boy....ever lived in an environment like that...prolly not? why don't you victiKKkrackas stop your stereotyping everytime something tragic happens to whites. sheesh....you ppl. got it bad.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8838 Mar 25, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text>I know,it's tragic.
how would you know how tragic it is, when you've never lived in that kind of situation? don't let your racist imagination condemn you to a life of stupid talk.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8839 Mar 25, 2013
d pantz wrote:
There were signs of trouble within the first months of the Obama presidency. Warning shots sounded from all angles, but many people chose to ignore them or blame them on Republican agitators,rather than prepare for an inevitable bullet to the face. As president, Obama replaced all of his reform oriented advisers with technocratic leaders of the banking, finance, and Pentagon establishments. Timothy Geitner and Lawrence Summers had the keys to the family car, and like drunken teenagers taking a joyride when their parents leave town, they crashed it. President Obama followed their advice and continued the Bush policy of bailouts for the commercial banks, but coldly and blindly refused to bail out community banks, students with staggering debt, or families with foreclosed homes. A few of you have defended the President by generously assuming he had no choice.“If he didn’t bail out the too big to fail banks,” you might protest,“our entire economy would have failed.” Seeing as I don’t possess a doctorate in Economics (neither do you), I will concede and assume that you are correct. How then can you justify giving hundreds of billions of dollars in tax payer money to the very vultures and vampires responsible for the bloodsucking of the middle class without the slightest supervision of restriction?The Obama administration, in full deference to its friends, former co-workers, and donors on Wall Street, allowed billionaire executives to give themselves bonuses, refurnish their offices, and pile the money around their beds as if they were starring on an episode of “Hoarders.”
do you really believe your bullshyt? too bad obama didn't get your dumb azz on the ship...you don't rate son.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8840 Mar 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The government shouldn't be bailing out anybody. That's not what our government is for. WTF is going to bail us out if DumBama and the Democrats don't stop idiotic spending?
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger, on that article of the Constitution, that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison Annals of Congress, 1794
awwwh shut the hell up. this has been going on for eons and it just didn't start with obama either. you whites started the shyt and now you can't control the FRANKENSTEIN you created.
time for your azzes to migrate to Mars. you can even elect Palin as your president and cheney as your sec'y of death.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8841 Mar 25, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text>Geez is there any way to block this guy since no one is reading his post anyway?
no worse than what the CPAC put down in DC.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8842 Mar 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I wish there was a way. I reported him about three times already complaining that his posts have nothing to do with the topic or ongoing discussion, and Topix didn't do anything about it. But if more people send complaints, perhaps they will kick him out of here already.
this is a forum...no rules sez you have to post intelligent jargon.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8843 Mar 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually........ I find it rather annoying. Every time a response comes up, you have to scroll past all his garbage to get to it.
so what.....exercising your fingers is a good thing....just might help you with the use of being Ben Gay.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8844 Mar 25, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text>Has anyone heard anything from our president on the murdered baby in Ga.and I guess his friend Al is on vacation.
why does this president have to comment on every tragedy.....the other white boys didn't either? you ppl. are dummies and FOX bi-assed.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8845 Mar 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No he didn't. Funny how that is? I wonder if racist Holder will send his FBI people down there to see if any racism was involved?
you're OH ignorant....what else lurks in the shadow of stupidity.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8846 Mar 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't read ebonics. All I know is English..... something that escapes you.
want to learn ebonics.....check with Rosetta Stone to see if they still have that 33% off discount.

Level 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8847 Mar 25, 2013
If obama had a son he would look just like this
http://tinypic.com/view.php...
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8848 Mar 25, 2013
Windows and doors wrote:
thats not funny MurdaFudder.......you mean to tell me your mammy didn't tell you about your half-brother....OWN IT BYTCH!!!!!!!!!!

Level 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8850 Mar 25, 2013
obamas long lost son

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8853 Mar 26, 2013
Folks this country of ours is getting hit hard by the devil in the form of atheism and through the gays and lesbians asking for rights, folks when did it become a good thing to give people rights at the expense of God? These people like the atheists have taken God out of many different places and are now wanting the words "In God We Trust" taken off our money. Atheists are never going to stop until the only place you can see the word of God is in your bible . Being gay is a sin and not only a sin, but a sin that will destroy marriage as God has ordained it to be, between a man and a woman. Do you think they will stop at just having the right to be married, NO they will continue to spread their sinful life in every direction they can until the way of life God who knows best for us is nothing more than a faded memory. Folks we need to become united as in no other time in history to fight off this attack from the devil, we need to stop giving rights to atheists and gay and lesbians before it's to late. It makes me sick when I hear the President of this country praying to God to watch over our country and then these same political people help the atheists and gay and lesbians have rights. Whose watching out after God, isn't that our job, the christians job by doing what's right in the eyes of God and fighting for him. Do you expect God to help this country when people of this country do these things to him, of course not, but he will have his day and I feel no pity towards those who are bringing our country down, but most of all disrespecting God. It's time to put the full armor of God and come out fighting for the rights of christians everywhere and to show God he is still #1 in this country and the world.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#8854 Mar 26, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
innocent until proven guilty applys here. where was your outrage when black men were dragged to death in TX and many others summarily hung for no reason. its terrible that the little child was killed...but its not a racial issue that would cause lynchers to show up with ropes.
be mad as hell if you need too...but don't act out your anger by doing an ungodly thing. 2 wrongs don't make it right.
I wasn't talking about a rope... don't put words in my mouth and try to make this something it's not.. These two mongrels should get a bullet in their head... that's what I'm talking about. And, you are dead wrong.. I feel just the same outrage and anger at any little kid getting killed, black or white, and if you've read any of my posts before, you KNOW I espouse the same treatment for them. Hell, I even want animal abusers executed, so don't get on here acting like I'm okay with any black child being slaughtered by anyone, black or white.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Chauncey, GA

#8855 Mar 26, 2013
Windows and doors wrote:
that looks just like obama

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Chauncey, GA

#8856 Mar 26, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't talking about a rope... don't put words in my mouth and try to make this something it's not.. These two mongrels should get a bullet in their head... that's what I'm talking about. And, you are dead wrong.. I feel just the same outrage and anger at any little kid getting killed, black or white, and if you've read any of my posts before, you KNOW I espouse the same treatment for them. Hell, I even want animal abusers executed, so don't get on here acting like I'm okay with any black child being slaughtered by anyone, black or white.
I'm from ga and I say we need to get a rope and hang them your right animals should have more mercy than them!!!! Notice the media is playing it down. As far as the Tx incident they made a new fed law from it. Equal is not equal anymore. And ppl are getting tired of it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 51 min Just Slim 143,682
News Baker says he will fight for sanctuary cities 2 hr Geezer 22
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 3 hr TRUMP WINNERS 14,437
News California attorney general pick pledges affron... 4 hr USA Today 10
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 4 hr Mickey Ratt Club 33
News Days after election, mayors pledge to protect u... 7 hr Well Well 53
News Donald Trump's election makes undocumented immi... 7 hr Wildchild 1
More from around the web