Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Kersey, PA

#8612 Mar 20, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>blacks didn't make you a racist.......the moment your pappy impregnated your mama, that corrupt victiKKKracka dna was complete. your dis-ease stems from your daddy. OWN IT BYTCH!!!!!!!!!!
nice try but no banana!!! Ppl like you made me a racist trying to make me pc. I'll not be a sheep for blacks
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#8613 Mar 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Which president and what positions are you referring to son?
E. Frederic Morrow was the first African American to serve in an executive position on a presidentÂ’s staff at the White House.
Administrative Officer for Special Projects from 1955 to 1961.

President was Dwight D Eisenhower (R)
bored

Hendersonville, TN

#8616 Mar 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Bush didn't revive the economy? Care to justify that with some proof? I'll be glad to have that debate. And please, no articles after the Democrats took control of Congress. That's when things really went to hell.
No articles after dems took congress? Why doesn't help your case? The country keeps going no matter who's in there. Here's your proof. Bush took money out of social security to pay for the START of the war and gave huge tax cuts when any other time in history taxes go up to pay for war. He said no more than six months we'd be gone yet over 10 years and 3 trillion later we still trying to leave and can't fight wars we probably should now because we've been in war fr too long. That 3 trillion doesn't count the money well have to pay to care for these soldiers when they return them experts are saying it'll be new like 6 trillion. Your move. And please facts only

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#8617 Mar 20, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
yea your dumbass dems are trying to take it but they figured out that they can't take our assault weapons and if you would open your eyes you would see the liberals are not liking them taking there money and are starting to turn. Just remember this blacks made me a racist!!!! Thanks
rotflmao!!!
na... make you a racist?? you most likely have always been one... your hate seems to run deep... just like your ignorance
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8618 Mar 20, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
nice try but no banana!!! Ppl like you made me a racist trying to make me pc. I'll not be a sheep for blacks
then we shall take credit for your imminent demise.....all victiKKKrackas will journey back to the dust one day. hopefully, you'll return much quicker than others. racism is a mental dis-ease. OWN IT BYTCH!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8619 Mar 20, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
E. Frederic Morrow was the first African American to serve in an executive position on a presidentÂ’s staff at the White House.
Administrative Officer for Special Projects from 1955 to 1961.
President was Dwight D Eisenhower (R)
administrative officer? that hardly ranks as a cabinet postion.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8620 Mar 20, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't do anything to slow/stop it. He ignored the ones that said "ahh, this isn't a good idea" just like Clinton did. Both for political gain.
Just think 6-8 years ago if Bush would've restored the loan process back to the way it was. Denying loans to all those mostly minorities who couldn't qualify for a loan in the first place that it was designed to help? They would've burned down the Country.
It's going to get worse, LOL the upcoming generations will look at Bush as the last leader of the good old days and the end of it squarely on obama. Hindsight is 20-20
suffice it to be said....whites started the shyt and whites will be the ultimate victims. damn those victiKKKrackas!!!!!!!!!!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8621 Mar 20, 2013
bored wrote:
<quoted text>
No articles after dems took congress? Why doesn't help your case? The country keeps going no matter who's in there. Here's your proof. Bush took money out of social security to pay for the START of the war and gave huge tax cuts when any other time in history taxes go up to pay for war. He said no more than six months we'd be gone yet over 10 years and 3 trillion later we still trying to leave and can't fight wars we probably should now because we've been in war fr too long. That 3 trillion doesn't count the money well have to pay to care for these soldiers when they return them experts are saying it'll be new like 6 trillion. Your move. And please facts only
Fact is that it's the money being spent on social programs that are killing the country--not wars. Fact two is that the US Constitution obligates the President to protect this country. Nowhere in the Constitution do I see anything about social programs or bureaucracies. But man, bring up the suggestion that PBS support their own programming and not the taxpayers, all hell breaks loose from the Democrats.

Another fact is Bush said this war on terrorism will not only last throughout his presidency, but likely after he's gone as well. Fact number........ oh, I lost count. But fact is that DumBama promised us he would stop both wars immediately, so he too is part of that 3 trillion cost. Yeah, we spent 3 trillion on wars in ten years, but by CBO estimates, we will spend over twice that to support Commie Care in the next ten years.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8622 Mar 20, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't do anything to slow/stop it. He ignored the ones that said "ahh, this isn't a good idea" just like Clinton did. Both for political gain.
Just think 6-8 years ago if Bush would've restored the loan process back to the way it was. Denying loans to all those mostly minorities who couldn't qualify for a loan in the first place that it was designed to help? They would've burned down the Country.
I don't know about that, but what I do know is Democrats are born liars. Had Bush or any other Republican want to make the home loan rules more stringent, the Democrats would have been on television telling people that Bush wanted to stop minority home purchases. He is proposing regulations because of racism. The liberal media would have amplified it all over the country and only Fox news would report that Bush was trying to save us from a disaster.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8623 Mar 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is that it's the money being spent on social programs that are killing the country--not wars. Fact two is that the US Constitution obligates the President to protect this country. Nowhere in the Constitution do I see anything about social programs or bureaucracies. But man, bring up the suggestion that PBS support their own programming and not the taxpayers, all hell breaks loose from the Democrats.
Another fact is Bush said this war on terrorism will not only last throughout his presidency, but likely after he's gone as well. Fact number........ oh, I lost count. But fact is that DumBama promised us he would stop both wars immediately, so he too is part of that 3 trillion cost. Yeah, we spent 3 trillion on wars in ten years, but by CBO estimates, we will spend over twice that to support Commie Care in the next ten years.
your head must be stuck in a vise-grip. think man.....there are things you know nothing about when it concerns the protection of america. at best, you seem to really believe that something that is long-standing can immediately be stopped at once. so glad you ain't in charge of a damn thing.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8624 Mar 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Because they broke their own rules on safe lending. HUD requirements are HUD requirements in order for them to back the loan being made. If banks don't want HUD to back them, they don't need to follow their rules.
Are you sure you have any idea of what you're talking about son? It sure doesn't seem that way son.
Some banks did exactly that and barely survived. Most of the loans made during that time were not prime loans, but subprime loans which the government makes the rules on. Banks made a ton of money processing loans and then selling them off to places like F and F. Why shouldn't they? They're in the business to make money.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8625 Mar 20, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
your head must be stuck in a vise-grip. think man.....there are things you know nothing about when it concerns the protection of america. at best, you seem to really believe that something that is long-standing can immediately be stopped at once.
Obviously, his voters thought that. Now where would they get such an idea?????
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8626 Mar 20, 2013
d pants wrote:
The problem, x, is that government entities don't have enough checks and balances on the banks and haven't since 1913. We are dumb enough to fill seats with their lobbyists and if you follow the pacs, you will see, america has been sold.
We don't have a choice in the matter. If it were up to me, nobody would be able to influence a politician. These jokers leave the house millionaires, and I'm not talking about their lifelong retirement and medical benefits plan.

You wash my back and I'll wash yours. You make this loophole for me, I'll tell you exactly where to put your investment money in the stock market. If you don't get reelected or decide to retire, I'll hire you as a "consultant" for $300,000 per year because I know you still have buddies in office.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8627 Mar 20, 2013
d pants wrote:
<quoted text> uh. That's the worst hypotheses I've ever heard. What economic #s do you base that on. Gdp? Lol! Ever think the bubble "builded" BECAUSE THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK LOWERED interest rates!?????!!! That's why. Not because of the government. Btw the federal reserve is a PRIVATE bank.
Where's the bubble now? Interest rates have been next to nothing the last five years or so. Nothing. Even housing new and used is still sluggish.

http://reflectionsofarationalrepublican.files...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8628 Mar 20, 2013
d pants wrote:
facts.
1) No expert in any of the congressional hearings after the collapse ever testified ( minority homeownership) this was a partial cause. 2) Experts in congressional testimony did, in fact say, the CRA had nothing to do with the collapse. 3) Only local banks and savings & loans were covered under CRA rules. Only 6% of all sub-prime mortgages. 4) These CRA loans had LOWER rates of delinquency than standard mortgage company loans not covered by CRA rules. 5) None of these right wingers that repeat this myth can ever produce detailed, data showing how CRA loans contributed to the collapse. It doesn't exist.
X, you're predisposed to being a racist.
That's fine if you can point to me where I said it was CRA's that collapsed the housing market. What I said (in reference to creating laws that favor minorities) is that making regulations for banks specifically for minorities started long ago with the CRA's.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8629 Mar 20, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
how bout our tax dollars stop flowing to OH....since you crazed bythches are tired of seeing the POTUS. it can happen.
As our governor put it, if we don't take money offered to us, another state will, and part of that is tax money the people in our state created.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8631 Mar 20, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
yes mccain.....black men do cheat a whole lot...but white boys don't consider paying prostitutes as cheating. left-wing media reported the facts and FOX was the propaganda station for the rethugs.
They don't consider using prostitutes as cheating? WTF did you pull that one out of?

Okay, then show me one credible site that proves McCain paid prostitutes for sex. Perhaps you are confusing McCain with Menendez who is a Democrat.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8632 Mar 20, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
bush crashed the economy with those 2 fake azz wars and for giving untold billions in tax breaks to the filthy rich. what a volatile mix...any fool could see where that took us.
It took us for a ride on the good economy bus. BTW, most of the money for tax cuts didn't go to the wealthy. And BTW, what brought our economy down was the housing crisis, not tax breaks or wars.
men

United States

#8633 Mar 20, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' klan piss, there you go again blaming the Blacks for your sorry racist life. When will you stupid klanigguhs take responsibility for your sorry lives? You are a racist klan monkey since you were pooped at birth. Your p.o.s Romney got his lying azz whooped by the Black president. Now add that to your life long reasons to hate Blacks.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
I saw you in a Tarzan Movie
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#8634 Mar 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It took us for a ride on the good economy bus. BTW, most of the money for tax cuts didn't go to the wealthy. And BTW, what brought our economy down was the housing crisis, not tax breaks or wars.
Stop confusing people with facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Beautiful Wall' a Tough Task Patchy border bar... 1 min Well Well 33
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 33 min CheneyBushTown Watch 18,369
News Texas Governor Goes After Sheriff Who Protects ... 36 min tomin cali 1
News Anti-Trump protesters set to flood Washington 1 hr Luz Morales 65
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Trumpfan2017 15,020
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr quetzalcoatl 144,098
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 2 hr American Werewolves 314
More from around the web