Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9370 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8519 Mar 18, 2013
d pants wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ mobileweb/2013/01/02/fiscal-cl iff-wall-street_n_2397933.html
Hope xxx had a good day at work.
I have no idea what the USA link was about in relation to the housing crisis. I don't even know what this one's about since it's discussing the fiscal cliff which already happened making this legislation moot.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8520 Mar 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
when all the candidates are white, theres no problem concerning color.....but let a shuffle grinning ignorant herman cain get in and its "oh hell, let the darkie run....he won't amount too much."
Really? Is that what they said? I thought he was the front runner until his scandal came up. Without his history of screwing around on his wife, he just may have been our candidate.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8521 Mar 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
no wonder the backstabbers are making obama look bad....they're all white.
DumBama doesn't need help looking bad. He just needs other people to blame for his failures.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8522 Mar 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
obama just came on the scene....what about all those years of the victiKKKrackas upending black business ownership. yep, its always been the victiKKKrackas holding the trump card against black folk.
GOOGLE: "Black Wall Street".......and then come back and tell me what you think.
I think a black Wall Street would be a ghetto. I also think you're full of it when you say it's the white man holding down blacks having businesses. How? What regulations did the white man create to stop anybody from starting or operating their own business?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8523 Mar 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
don't blame poor folk for the crash....like i said, the banking industry is the culprits here.
How is the banking industry the culprits when the banks have to obey the laws of the federal government to make loans? Ever hear of HUD? You know, that bureaucracy that gives all them poo black people places to live? Well guess what? They also regulate Fanny and Freddy. It's HUD who instituted 0% down and no credit check.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8524 Mar 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
white is pure? without black you couldn't even exist.
the fist man(adam) was fashioned from dust....and it wasn't white dust.
It was black dust? Where did God get this dust? A body shop somewhere?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8525 Mar 18, 2013
d pants wrote:
<quoted text> I could have used another link for the cypress story, but uh mcclatchy is pretty reputable. I will post a better one for the cypress story , even though it is a fact the eu is seizing ten percent of bank deposits...why not? I took vacation 2day!:-)
Yes they are. And do you know why? Because the government is getting desperate, just like ours will if we keep incurring the same spending and debt. Those on the left were already discussing taking over our 401K's if you are responsible enough to have one.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8526 Mar 18, 2013
There you go again wrote:
Albany ga two died drive by gang related that's black on black you can't change that and you can't blame that on whites Albany is 80% black and this is every week. That's why I have a problem with blacks. This is a major problem for all of us. Btw both were 20
generallly you don't here about white boys nutting up and killing family members.....reason being the media is in denial. you're a HATER boy and it really doesn't matter if its black on black crime or not. get your fckn mind off black folk...you won't convince no one on here to agree with you except other rabid racist. stupid victiKKKracka!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8527 Mar 18, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
that's also funny because most slave owners were Jews
i was referring to the early victiKKKrackas here in america.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8528 Mar 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Is that what they said? I thought he was the front runner until his scandal came up. Without his history of screwing around on his wife, he just may have been our candidate.
they didn't bounce him b/c of an with a black woman....its those beckys he went after. that damn tom was ignorant as hell....a fckn yard jockey in the early stages of dementia.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8530 Mar 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
DumBama doesn't need help looking bad. He just needs other people to blame for his failures.
surround yourself with a bunch of white neo-phytes theres bound to be faliures.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8531 Mar 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a black Wall Street would be a ghetto. I also think you're full of it when you say it's the white man holding down blacks having businesses. How? What regulations did the white man create to stop anybody from starting or operating their own business?
its obvious that you didn't GOOGLE "black wall-street"....if you had, you would not have said a ghetto existed. it will also tell you that successful black businesses were attacked b/c of their success....a success that excluded the white man. GOOGLE it, i dare you.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8533 Mar 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How is the banking industry the culprits when the banks have to obey the laws of the federal government to make loans? Ever hear of HUD? You know, that bureaucracy that gives all them poo black people places to live? Well guess what? They also regulate Fanny and Freddy. It's HUD who instituted 0% down and no credit check.
at best, the banking industry created the mess and walked out the side door with the cash. if it hadn't been for TARP and the subsequent obama bailouts....there would have been hell to pay. the next time obama drops his pants....place your lips on his bony black___s

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

#8534 Mar 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>generallly you don't here about white boys nutting up and killing family members.....reason being the media is in denial. you're a HATER boy and it really doesn't matter if its black on black crime or not. get your fckn mind off black folk...you won't convince no one on here to agree with you except other rabid racist. stupid victiKKKracka!!!!!!!!!!
and your in denial Young blacks are out of control toward themselves and your worrying about how you can take down the whites now whose the racist?the media would love to report what whites do they hide what blacks do or there's so much black on black crime it's not news anymore
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8535 Mar 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
surround yourself with a bunch of white neo-phytes theres bound to be faliures.
Of course, because as we know, it's never DumBama's fault.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8536 Mar 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It was black dust? Where did God get this dust? A body shop somewhere?
the place where your dead carcass will rot away one day. ashes to ashes and dust to dust.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8537 Mar 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
they didn't bounce him b/c of an with a black woman....its those beckys he went after. that damn tom was ignorant as hell....a fckn yard jockey in the early stages of dementia.
Do tell: who bounced him? The Republicans or the liberal media?

Before you answer, please understand that the media is liberal biased, and a real black man representing the Republicans would have been a grave threat to the half-breed.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

#8538 Mar 18, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>No matter how much the likes of you hate the Black president, history will always speak well of the Black president. LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
no matter how bad you want it it's not going to happen he is a failure
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8540 Mar 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
at best, the banking industry created the mess and walked out the side door with the cash. if it hadn't been for TARP and the subsequent obama bailouts....there would have been hell to pay. the next time obama drops his pants....place your lips on his bony black___s
Now why would I want to take a job from you--a poor black man?

Again, the banking industry does not create the criteria for lending subprime loans--government does. The same politicians who buy votes by pandering to classes of people. If the banking industry had so much power, why didn't they proceed 10 years ago, 15 years ago, 20 years ago? Why would the banks favor giving out bad loans to irresponsible borrowers?

Banks (like oil companies) don't need anybody to promote their products. They sell themselves. However, politicians do need to promote their products. It doesn't sell itself. It has to be sold each and every election in most cases.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8543 Mar 18, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>You are right about the Republiklan party not looking at race because they are always denying the presence of Blacks in their own party anyway, LOFL! They will never nominate a Black to run for president. Even your Uncle Tom Herman Cain now knows that, LOFL! Go ahead and blame the sorry status of the GOPunks on the media. All they did was report the p.o.s party that you are. You do not have a memory because Mr. Powell did not want to run for president because he did not want to represent a group of racists, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
By the way, which political party does the first Black president belong to?
Here is a clue since you do not have one:
He does not belong to the racist Republiklan party.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
No, but the first administration to put blacks in key positions of the White House was the Republicans. Secondly, DumBama is not black. He's a Mulatto. We've yet to have a true first black President.

I know..... I know.... you don't want to think of DumBama as half-white.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Huckabee: 'Redefinition of love' threatens marr... 9 min TomInElPaso 46
News Donald Trump fires back at 'hypocrite' Miss Uni... 22 min Dee Dee Dee 2
News Donald Trump's comments on immigration complica... 27 min yourown 30
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 36 min jimmy krack korn 138,513
News Trump - what the village idiot says about the v... 43 min Billy Ringo 471
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 47 min barefoot2626 117
News Obama, Jerry Brown, Kamala Harris Allowed S.F. ... 3 hr Troll Patrol 3
More from around the web