Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Comments (Page 379)

Showing posts 7,561 - 7,580 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Republiklan party is the most racist political party of all time. There is no Black nominee for president anytime soon. The Uncle Tom that you did have, you racists sabotaged his campaign because you felt he was "out of his place". Again I say, the Democratic party has a Black man for president. The best the racist Republiklans can do is that loud mouth Uncle Tom loser Allen West. I am glad a White man beat his imaginary Communist seeking Uncle Tom azz. LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
The Republican party doesn't look at people by race, they look at people as people. It's Democrats who have quotas to fill.

Who is it that sabotaged our black candidate? Did you say the liberal media??????

Your memory is short. We also asked Uncle Tom Powell to run. HIs wife wouldn't let him. Can't blame the Republicans for that one.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>I would support Robert Byrd over the sorry p.o.s candidates of the Republiklan party now. The only way you racist bozos are going to beat the White female Democrat in 2016 is to beg Chris Christie's forgiveness for hating him when he and the Black president were working TOGETHER after Hurricane Sandy his New Jersey. LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, is that how we could win? After all, we've had such good luck with moderate Republicans in the past, haven't we?

Rush Limbaugh said it best. When a Democrat tells you what you need to beat them, you can bet your boots it's the exact opposite.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

d-pants7 wrote:
<quoted text> I like you brother but I wouldn't give you that much credit. I'm saying the banks planned for tarrp to happen by design. Remember how it was such an "urgent situation" to pass it. Lol. Why so could spend it on whatever they feel like and not fix the mortgages?
I don't think it was to fix the mortgages. You can't fix something that massive with that amount of loss with any kind of money. The banks were supposedly trying to save themselves. But like anytime people get tax dollars to spend, it's usually not spent the right way.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
Black is not a color ether, who lied to you?
well, black will cover the hell outta white everytime. BOOH YAH!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, sorry right thinking Americans don't run.
Right thinking Americans know what's right and wrong and hold their standards to it and is the reason right thinking Americans will stop tolerating you.
The pendulum is swinging back, right for you.
OB1C wrote:
People this isn't near as much a racial issue, as it is a issue in intelligence and integrity. We are an educated and enlightened society, So start voting that way. You don't elect people because of there is color, but for there ability, something Obama doesn't have. He is destroying the America we love.Between his stupid obamacare and gun control we are headed back to the dark ages.
you victiKKKrackas repeat the same damn pre-programmed messages all the time. no wonder was able to subdue your azzes.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
White reflects all the colors, black does not.
No other color in the color spectrum can be combined to create the color white, yet no other color can be created without it.
Dropout?
do your mix and match and you will discover you are dead wrong. check this out KKKracka....blacks are the only race that can mate with any other race and get their race. you whites can only mate amongst yourselves to retain your race. you ppl. will extinct in about another 25yrs........reason being..... is that so many of your ppl. are turning to gay unions. that leaves a whole lot of white girls waiting in line to get pregger by the black man. did your wife get her # yet?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Being white is hardly being put in a position, anymore than black is. You are what you are. Even if being white, causes blacks to commit crimes against you.
Blacks commit crimes because they are unable to feel guilt. THey attack people based on race but scream racist, if we consider them as another race.
Why don't you teach your young how to act like humans? That's really the best solution - teach your kids how to behave around other races. Teach them there are other races and that slavery doesn't exist anymore.
Break the cycle of blaming and demonizing modern whites, for wrongs of 200 years ago. Man up, already.
you whites can't stop your crazy shyt toward blacks....i'll teach them to mop the floor with your racist azzes. pay up victiKKKrackas..you owe us.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
If my links didn't prove it, it's because you didnb't look.
iF YOU WANT LIGHT, YOU HAVE TO GET UP OFF YOUR AZZ AND FLIP ON THE SWITCH.
Sorry for the caps.
your bogus links don't prove anything.....they are what they are...BOGUS!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong - I'm right. But, whatever. Do ya think we should join in the occupy movement?
occupy movement? seriously....not into to modern day passivity.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I'm not scared of black people, unless they out number me.
That's because they have no control over rational thought and reasoning. Thankfully, whites are smarter than blacks so, they can outwit you.
Question is ... why do whites have to go to such extremes, to avoid out-of-control blacks?
Why don't your people just behave better?
yeah, you're scared. whites can't outwit black folk. how did the slaves get to the north without being detected? who outwitted who?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
There's one town up north - can't remember which.
Mexicans cleansed the town of blacks, aqll blacks took, I guess, a Black flight.
I wonder how they liked the flight?
the mexs. did no such thing....you must be talking about how they control the prisons in CA.
d pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it was to fix the mortgages. You can't fix something that massive with that amount of loss with any kind of money. The banks were supposedly trying to save themselves. But like anytime people get tax dollars to spend, it's usually not spent the right way.
it doesn't matter what you think that's what happened. I already posted a link that proves it. Should I post it again? Here's a new one. Iwas planning on moving on to the next link I just read abou this.. http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/confisc...
d pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Here it is again xxx. Read it carefully this time brother. http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2009/11/01/77791/h...
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

d pants wrote:
<quoted text> it doesn't matter what you think that's what happened. I already posted a link that proves it. Should I post it again? Here's a new one. Iwas planning on moving on to the next link I just read abou this.. http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/confisc...
No offense..... but Shift Plan? You want to use that source to prove something?

I can Google any set of words and find something on the internet that supports my point. But I try to stick with reliable, reputable sources (or sources that have links to reputable media) to make my case. Forgive me, but I just can't feel defeated by sources like Shift Plan or McClatchy, both whom I've never heard of until your post.

Now offer me something from USA Today, The New York Times, Washington Post or something like that. Then I can read what's printed a little more objectively.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I can Google any set of words and find something on the internet that supports my point. But I try to stick with reliable, reputable sources (or sources that have links to reputable media) to make my case. Forgive me, but I just can't feel defeated by sources like Shift Plan or McClatchy, both whom I've never heard of until your post.
Now offer me something from USA Today, The New York Times, Washington Post or something like that. Then I can read what's printed a little more objectively.
You've never heard of McClatchy?

Really?!?!?!

wow.
xxx

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, you're scared. whites can't outwit black folk. how did the slaves get to the north without being detected? who outwitted who?
Through the underground railroad, which was managed by both black and white folk.

You really are as stupid as you look, MORON
xxx

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you whites can't stop your crazy shyt toward blacks....i'll teach them to mop the floor with your racist azzes. pay up victiKKKrackas..you owe us.
Shut up and polish my shoes, boy

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>do your mix and match and you will discover you are dead wrong. check this out KKKracka....blacks are the only race that can mate with any other race and get their race. you whites can only mate amongst yourselves to retain your race. you ppl. will extinct in about another 25yrs........reason being..... is that so many of your ppl. are turning to gay unions. that leaves a whole lot of white girls waiting in line to get pregger by the black man. did your wife get her # yet?
lol now that's funny!!!! For one there are more girls going gay today it's an in thing and two have you ever heard of an Indian Princes?

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, you're scared. whites can't outwit black folk. how did the slaves get to the north without being detected? who outwitted who?
the whites help them. Ever hear about the underground RR
d pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I could have used another link for the cypress story, but uh mcclatchy is pretty reputable. I will post a better one for the cypress story , even though it is a fact the eu is seizing ten percent of bank deposits...why not? I took vacation 2day!:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,561 - 7,580 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••