Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.
Comments
7,321 - 7,340 of 9,366 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2014
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
stop making up shyt...and why is it that you victiKKKrackas like to speak of black folk all the time?
Not at all:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2012/03/foo...
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me give you some truth, dumbass...
Quite simply MLK was a registered Republican when the Republican party was leading the Civil Rights battle. He was NEVER a conservative and most likely would not have been a Republican much longer had he lived to see the Republican party embrace the segregationist Democrats that he had been fighting against for years.
Stop getting your facts about black people from stormfront sites.
It's making you look even more stupid.
MLLK was a conservative guy. Even his family said so. He was a self-made black man at a time when opportunities weren't available for blacks, yet, he moved forward. He preached that blacks didn't need handouts from whites, only an equal opportunity at success in life. So much for affirmative action and welfare.

If MLK was around today, you all wold be calling him an Uncle Tom like you do most any conservative black guy.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
You said cars and weapons don't change the game and don't call me a lier or I won't post back to you the labor union is destroying the world look how good china is doing no union. We need to destroy the union !!!!!!!!!
Please!!!!! Don't feed the trolls. The more attention you give them, the more they post to annoy people.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you the authority on how blacks vote?
Did you read that in some white power magazine?
Martin Luther King didn't vote democratic all the time, nor did most of the blacks then and some still don't...
Your "I know black people" rant is bullshit and moot.
You see, we have these things called polls today. Those polls (while slightly inaccurate) tell the story of how blacks vote. You can't hide anything.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
ran paul...that would be another gift to the dems. that keeps on giving. even with wittle eddie munster ryan also. ruby is a joke, even the latinos are beginning to look away from him. wait for the scandals to break forth on ruby. hillary and castro will destroy the oppositon.
That's not the way I see it. I think it's hopeful thinking on your part. Rubio will get much more of the Latino vote than Republicans have in the past. Also, with Paul, we will get a lot of his fathers supporters. Those are people who wasted their vote by voting for his father. Those wasted votes will now count for something.

The last election, Romney didn't lose by all that much. In fact, since the McCain race, he moved ahead closing the gap quite a bit.

It won't take all that much for the GOP to get a winner. Plus I predict a much worse economy unless DuimBamna gives up Commie Care which won't happen. Blaming Bush and the Republicans is no longer a viable strategy any longer. Polls are showing this since the scarequester.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
so, you are saying after black folk moved in, the neighborhood went to pot? i blame that first white person for selling out in the first place. its always been said that when the first black person moves into the neighborhood, "for sale" signs pop up everywhere. you ppl. didn't have the balls to stay put. aren't you a bunch of cowards.
Not really. The experience in my neighborhood is that all those do-gooder white liberals were the first to sell out and get some of their equity for their home. They were my ex-neighbors who preached all this diversity nonsense and how we needed black people in our community. Well...... when that happened, they were gone like a ghost in the night.

White people are not afraid of blacks. White people are afraid for the safety of their children which only means they are responsible parents. White people are civilized. As such, we shield our children from harm such as gang fights, knife fights, a school that's nothing but a zoo, a safe area where children can play in their front yards without being a victim of a shooting. If not for that, whites would remain in an area where blacks moved in.

Nobody wants to live in a city where the stores are boarded up because of robberies, or low income businesses such as dollar stores, nail salons, cell phone/ pager stores, GoodWill and charity stores, and check cashing places. White people don't greet pedestrians with their horn or summon a person in their home. We actually get out and ring the door bell.

We are quiet people because most all of us work, and have to get up in the morning. Our teen kids are in our homes getting ready for school, or in the summer time, inside watching television. Not making noise all hours of the night.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
do you make lunches for your kids? the school lunch programs are highly subsidized by the gov't....so it goes without sayin....your wittle chunky tykes are on the gov't tit also.
I have no children. But when I was a kid, yes, parents made lunches for their children. I got much of my education from a Catholic school where we did without the perks of public school. We didn't have school lunches. Hell, we didn't have a cafeteria either. We all ate our lunches at our desks, or in nice weather, in the playground outside.

After I left there and went to a public school, there were free lunches back then too. The kids with the free lunches would sell them to children that had money from their parents to buy lunch, but at a discount. The kids who sold their lunches to cash paying kids would use the money to purchase cigarettes. They would grab a candy bar or two and survive on that all day.

Believe it or not, there was a time when parents were responsible enough to take care of their children--not government.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
provide the documentation....if thats true, then a whole lot of old white women use them for their pets.
http://centralny.ynn.com/content/features/646...

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
MLLK was a conservative guy. Even his family said so. He was a self-made black man at a time when opportunities weren't available for blacks, yet, he moved forward. He preached that blacks didn't need handouts from whites, only an equal opportunity at success in life. So much for affirmative action and welfare.
If MLK was around today, you all wold be calling him an Uncle Tom like you do most any conservative black guy.
Nice try. But because he was self made doesn't make him conservative...His family said he was conservative not A CONSERVATIVE.

MLK was a leader because he believed in truth and justice for all, not just blacks. If you think you can educate me on MLK, you are a fkn lunatic.

LOL!!! You can't project your bullshit on me, sport.

fkn Hilarious.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try. But because he was self made doesn't make him conservative...His family said he was conservative not A CONSERVATIVE.
MLK was a leader because he believed in truth and justice for all, not just blacks. If you think you can educate me on MLK, you are a fkn lunatic.
LOL!!! You can't project your bullshit on me, sport.
fkn Hilarious.
He was conservative and not a conservative? How does that work? And you say I'm projecting my BS on you????? LOL!

I guess next you will tell me DumBama is liberal but not a liberal. LOL!

You guys are something else when backed into a corner.

What MLK seen was a race in disparity. Self-made people are generally conservative and that includes MLK. He wanted everybody in his race to have the ability to accomplish what he did without handouts. If alive today, he would condemn the Democrat party for their strategical servitude of his people; taking away responsibility and exchanging that with excuses.

The greatest disadvantage blacks have today is that they have an excuse for everything they don't accomplish. From education to wealth. From wealth to family values. From family values to poverty. None of it is their fault. And you think MLK would approve of this???
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

<quoted text>
The only way to heal this nation is to take Obamas teleprompter away. that way he can't speak anymore
i prefer taking your head off...that way we can at least give a pig a chance to emote.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

<quoted text>
No we didn't. I have no prob with him and his generation it's the baggy pants give me generation that I don't like
add in your hippie drug cultured buddies....baggy pants are not quite as dangerous as the druggies.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the way I see it. I think it's hopeful thinking on your part. Rubio will get much more of the Latino vote than Republicans have in the past. Also, with Paul, we will get a lot of his fathers supporters. Those are people who wasted their vote by voting for his father. Those wasted votes will now count for something.
The last election, Romney didn't lose by all that much. In fact, since the McCain race, he moved ahead closing the gap quite a bit.
It won't take all that much for the GOP to get a winner. Plus I predict a much worse economy unless DuimBamna gives up Commie Care which won't happen. Blaming Bush and the Republicans is no longer a viable strategy any longer. Polls are showing this since the scarequester.
the only time you rethugs will gain back the WH will be 2032. jsut might be a different latino...seeing as how the new Pope is hispanic.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

So, if you want the U.S. to begin wars against China,
then first,
Japan and Germany must be destroyed,
and the U.S. must make steel, ships, airplanes, PCs, and cars in the U.S.

Always Germany and Japan are the enemies of America.
Even during Cold-War-Era,
Germany and Japan are the enemies of the U.S.

Remember Pearl Harbor!

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>You see, we have these things called polls today. Those polls (while slightly inaccurate) tell the story of how blacks vote. You can't hide anything.
Those "polls" where called in to question all through this election, those same "polls" had Romney wining. Those "polls" mask the true atmosphere of America.

The sheep believe those "polls". Which just makes you a part of the herd. And totally fkn clueless.

Thanks.

Try a

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>He was conservative and not a conservative? How does that work? And you say I'm projecting my BS on you????? LOL!

I guess next you will tell me DumBama is liberal but not a liberal. LOL!

You guys are something else when backed into a corner.

What MLK seen was a race in disparity. Self-made people are generally conservative and that includes MLK. He wanted everybody in his race to have the ability to accomplish what he did without handouts. If alive today, he would condemn the Democrat party for their strategical servitude of his people; taking away responsibility and exchanging that with excuses.

The greatest disadvantage blacks have today is that they have an excuse for everything they don't accomplish. From education to wealth. From wealth to family values. From family values to poverty. None of it is their fault. And you think MLK would approve of this???
I see your juvenile banter is your shield.

Outstanding.
d-pants7

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, most people who you would consider racist are those who feel threatened by you. When you talk differently, act differently, dress differently, have different opinions, it's not hard to understand people who are not like you won't like you.
People of different races can live together, people of different cultures can't; at least not in peace.
you obviuosly feel threatened. Hillbillie is a more proper term than "redneck". But all you can do is call names and reject any kind of truth. I don't know anybody even wastes time responding to all your childish posts, you twit.
d-pants7

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Those "polls" where called in to question all through this election, those same "polls" had Romney wining. Those "polls" mask the true atmosphere of America.
The sheep believe those "polls". Which just makes you a part of the herd. And totally fkn clueless.
Thanks.
Try a
I tend to look at exit polls this way: take everybody who didn't vote, add them with those who did but didn't vote democrat for president, what you find out is that most of the country didn't want obama, or didn't care about him enough to vote. Either way most americans didn't vote for him.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

[1]
Everything you think beautiful is obtained by breed-improvement.

Roses, strawberry, Orange, Grapefruit, etc.etc.etc.
Everything you think beautiful and dericoius are obtained by breed-improvement.

Everything you think beautiful and dericoius are obtained by mixed-births, mixed-parentage, half-blood.

(I donot know about flowers as you can see. XDXDXD)

[2]
Pure-blooded animals are always weak.

Please remember Galapagos.

And, as you can see,
North-Korean dictators know nothing about the real-world.
North-Korean dictators are living in a bubble.

Stupid-lazy-dull-disgusting-ri ch-boys.

Pure-blooded animals are always eliminated by natural-selection.

[3]
Yes, there is always matter of degree.

I have NO intention to insult any one of Americans.
I have NO intentino to insult anyu one of American-firmers.

I have NO intention to say that people should make half-blood children.

[4]
However, you should see reality.

In 1994 (?),
in Japanese-Newspapers
I first saw Aryan-people (?) living in India.

And, I thought that
Germans are stupid!

You must see reality.

Today, pure-blooded Aryan-people are ONLY living deep in the mountains in developing-countries.

They are living as peasantry (labor-tenant).
They even donot have electricity.
They look exactly like bushman in developing-countries.

Even I think so.
I am not a well fashionable man.
(As you can see! XPXPXPXP)

They are muddy and dirty people.

I hate Nazi.
I hate Soviet-Union.

I love the U.S.A.
I love all Americans.
I love only the U.S.A.

[5]
I am not a support of some kind of "chosen-people-religion ".
(How to describe such religions?)

But, from retional-tinking-point-of view,
Germans are wrong.

I think that
if a people can think themselves as "Chosen-people",
at least they must look beautiful.

One conditino that
a people can think themselves as "Chosen-people"
is that
they are beautiful.

I think that most people agree to this idea.

And, so, Germans are stupid.
They are not beautiful.
XDXDXDXDXD

[6]
And, so,
Japanese-people are crazy.
Germans are crazy.
I am afraid that you think that I am a crazy-man.
However, it seems to me that Japan is crazyer than I.

[7]
You must look tru pureblood spieces.

You will be seriously disillusioned!

[8]
You are making some kind of illusion-world.
And, you strongly belive it and sticl to it.

I think that such a people must be called crazy.
Such a people must be called mental-illness.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

When I first saw
a Newaspaper titled
"pureblood Aryan"
and
the newspaper showed
people in India deep in the mountains,

I burst out laughing!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••