Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Comments (Page 366)

Showing posts 7,301 - 7,320 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumber, is the races that force whites to be racist then, claim it's unfounded.
Man up to it, little girl.
you inherited your racist ways, its in your dna makeup.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Admission tests are dumbed down to accomodate blacks, over higher scoring whites.
That just means that Obama qualified, based on skin color alone.
obama did more than qualify, he became the POTUS...hows that for a black man beating the shyt out of 2 white boys. go sulk in some duck shyt.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it was the Tea Party that increased racism.
I think it was Obamaa, immigration and the damned corporation/bankers.
If all races ecxept yours, were being cared for in every way, allowed top rewards, would you be upset?
It is not that whites want freebies or more goodies, it's that we are upset you are getting them, at our expense.
True equality, means no one gets freebies. Except elderly, disabled and homeless. They deserve it - blacks don't, immigrants don't.
But, you know what? We can't afford real equality because corporation-funded immigration is taking it from both of us.
You know, we tried to send all blacks back to Africa,. after they were freed from slavery. Funny thing, most of them did not want to go and we didn't force them.
So, you blacks had your chance to get away from those awful white people. Why didn't you go?
More rewarding to stay and cause hell for those who freed you?
my ancestors were here way before you siberian savages got here. whites back in the day didn't do a damn thing for blacks except give them a hard time. why didn't you skunks leave when you had a chance too? matter of fact, y'all can get the hell outta here now. your kind along with newt gingrich can colonize Mars if you like. its a free gov't ride. are you game?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
Your saying MLK wasn't a republican?
what about it? he certainly wasn't welcomed in them circles. you savage bytchs had him murdered.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Please destroy Japan now now now!
Remember Pearl Harbor!
Billy Ringo

Jerseyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Laura Bush - Republican candidates scared women voters
Shinichiro Takizawa

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

CEOs are accepting 30-million-dallors saraly.

And, CEOs cut workers' salaries.

As a result, workers strike.

CEOs can pay workers' salaries,
but CEOs donot pay workers' salaries.

I think that in this case,
CEOs must be faced "breach of trust charges".

Because, CEOs destroyed continuity of the company.

If CEOs' salaries were $1,
then CEOs maight be justified.

If dividend of the stocks were $0,
then CEOs might be justified.

However, in this case,
CEOs are destroying company's businesses.

CEOs have duty to protect company and continue businesses.
And, CEOs destroyed the busineses.
Or at least, CEOs faild to continue businesses.

[NASDAQ]
Bakers Union Objects to Lost Jobs in Hostess Sales
http://www.nasdaq.com/article/bakers-union-ob...
The bakers union whose strike crippled Hostess Brands Inc. and ultimately drove it to liquidate continues to blast sale plans that the union maintains "unfortunately" don't preserve "a single job."

Am I right?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

<quoted text>Your the dumbass you can't rewrire history just to please your agenda just because your black doesn't make you an expert on black history and it doesn't give you the right to try and change it so quit acting like your a smart black it's unbecoming
The truth hurts, huh?

Lay your big sheep head down and cry into your huge pillow.

Fkn pathetic.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Leesburg, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you diss the US and extoll the virtues of China.

You clearly have a love to the East!
Yep just like you do!!! We all do hahaha

Level 1

Leesburg, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>you are so stupid.....you don't know all latinos....and i don't remember any polls you have conducted. lyin azz buzzard.
hell yea, raise them taxes and cause an economic boom once again. tax the hell outta the rich.....or see destruction.
Ill give you credit you love your head in your 4 point of contact. How does it smell? You sure your not uncle joe incognito? Buy a shot gun. Lol

Level 1

Leesburg, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>stop making up shyt...and why is it that you victiKKKrackas like to speak of black folk all the time? your focus should be on promoting healing in this nation....if you can't do that, then get the hell outta here.
The only way to heal this nation is to take Obamas teleprompter away. that way he can't speak anymore

Level 1

Leesburg, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>white folks started the union b/c companies were ripping the workers off. get a clue. i bet your pa was a union man and enjoyed being in the middle class.
Yea being that I live in a right to work state and I don't care who started them there past there needs just like oil lamps home phones and the iceman

Level 1

Leesburg, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Ericka wrote:
Other than Travel Explosion and TripAdvisor where do you people go to find information on vacation destinations?
From the Bronx

Level 1

Leesburg, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>what about it? he certainly wasn't welcomed in them circles. you savage bytchs had him murdered.
No we didn't. I have no prob with him and his generation it's the baggy pants give me generation that I don't like

Level 1

Leesburg, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>The truth hurts, huh?

Lay your big sheep head down and cry into your huge pillow.

Fkn pathetic.
You wouldn't except the truth if you knew it. Spin spin spin do the black spin
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
they think blacks are lazy lol
I could care less about what you think and what you say Latinos think of us Blacks. Let me remind you in your short term pea brain memory that Blacks and Latinos knew how to pick a presidential winner in 2008 and 2012. All you COONservatives know how to do is pick a whiner like Romney. Latinos picked a Black president, not a lazy Republiklan.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Oww. did I hit a nerve? lol Hate to tell you azz-clown, but I have already amounted to something, and I've told you before, I don't live in a trailer park.. I have several beautiful acres here in the mountains and look at my beautiful non-black view every day and am thankful that I have this place. lol So, be a hater. I don't give a rat's azz about you simpleton.
Yo' dog piss, no one is saying your trailer trash racist monkey azz lives in a trailer park. Your monkey azz is so trifling, you were evicted from it. If it were not for your stupid posting from your rented computer, no one with brains would know your sorry exist.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
See how bad you have it? I just got done telling you how your are programmed to spew Fox, Rush, Beck, and how do you reply? By saying Fox. LOL! Too easy.
Yo' rated piss, why do you care about the facts? Facts rolls off of you like water off of the back of a yellow duck.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

<quoted text>You wouldn't except the truth if you knew it. Spin spin spin do the black spin
What an educated response.

Level 1

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>I could care less about what you think and what you say Latinos think of us Blacks. Let me remind you in your short term pea brain memory that Blacks and Latinos knew how to pick a presidential winner in 2008 and 2012. All you COONservatives know how to do is pick a whiner like Romney. Latinos picked a Black president, not a lazy Republiklan.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
now that's funny

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,301 - 7,320 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••