Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story
AMERICAN

New Salisbury, IN

#8070 Mar 12, 2013
Yep. Thats what I thought. Your on meth
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8071 Mar 12, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea the last 4 years is Cheney's fault
I was wondering why they dropped Bush. LOL!

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Albany, GA

#8072 Mar 12, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>don't use a spiritual word to be in agreement with satanic verses.
Lol
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8073 Mar 12, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
i think they need to learn english...we got'em beat there.
You do?????

Level 1

Albany, GA

#8074 Mar 12, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>like y'all are not using the "white is right" card all the time.
piss on your monkey azzes.
Where do I get one of those?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8075 Mar 12, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the hell he didn't. reagan famous words: "are you better off today than you were 4 years ago." if thats not an indictment against carter i don't know what else it could be. reagan was a sleezy old azz crook. iran contra proved that/
Asking a question is blaming somebody?

Level 1

Albany, GA

#8076 Mar 12, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>yep....and not a damn bit of work is being down. the whites are too busy teaching them how to say ruler, rake, jack hammer, bolts, screws, gravel, dirt, truck, gasoline, diesel fuel..."hey, you don't put that kind of fuel in a gas powered truck." yeah, even more so there are 10 supervising whites for every one latino. no wonder the infrastructive is so expensive to repair and that job will need to be repeated in 6 weeks.
GO ON WITH MY BAD SELF. BOOY YAH!!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes you have to step up to the plate!!! I learned there language and I don't have a problem. If you want the best workers to work you have to be the best boss. Btw I remember a long time ago when blacks worked they wouldn't work for a black Boss. You guest it they call him uppity or Uncle Tom
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8077 Mar 12, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
oh really? wishful thinking on your part. at best, whites have roughly 25yrs. left to be at the top of the totem pole. its trending rapidly for this current minority of ppl. to rise to the top. you ppl. will be the forever screaming victiKKKrackas.
in 2016 the election will be handidly given to Hillary Clinton & Julian Castro. we've taken that to the bank already. BOOH YAH!!!!!!!!!!
Hillary has four more years to age before she makes that decision. I can't say she will run and I can't say she won't. What I will say is that if DumBama screws this country like we are predicting, she's likely to stay out of the race because Like McCain was to Bush, she will be too associated with DumBama simply because they are from the same party. It would be a losing race right from the beginning.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8078 Mar 12, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
why is that? could it be that each race think they are better than the others. talk, act, dress, different opinions never should be the set criterium when dealing with others that are different from you. but we do it anyway b/c when don't have the damn sense to know better.
You do? Not in my neighborhood you don't. I don't even use the drive-thrus at fast food places because I can't understand WTF the cashier is trying to say.

People of feather will always live much happier together than people who are extremely different than them. Trust me, I've lived in white neighborhoods most of my life. I like low crime, taking a walk safely at night, going to the Convenience store because they used to be open until midnight, having a school that my children can go to that's not a war zone, a thriving community where businesses are opening up all the time and quality stores move in, a place where I can park my car without worry of it being broken into or stolen.

See, that's what a white community is like.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8079 Mar 12, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
that was an unfair characterization of our president. how the hell can millions eat without some assistance. we are the richest country in the world. how in the name of God could we turn our backs on the least fortunate and the poor? only an evil azz mind and a cold heart would ever think to do such to other struggling humans. get the hell outta here with that mindset.
victiKKKrackas have no compassion when it comes down to being a helper to those who are caught up in the white mans criminally insane doings.
How can I feel that way? Easy. I feel that way every time I get behind a food stamp person who uses my money to pay for their food, and then puts beer and cigarettes on the counter and pays for that with cash. Same thing goes for pet food and supplies. They don't even have the decency to walk into the store twice. No shame at all. They pull two carts to the checkout and use food stamps to pay for their food, and then $75.00 for cat food, dog food, cat litter and toys. Then when you see them loading their supplies into their vehicle, they have a newer vehicle than you; sometimes a brand new vehicle.

Sorry, but I don't have compassion for people like that. If you can afford pets, new vehicles and five kids, then you can afford to buy your own damn food.

Cash value of all those social goodies:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/07/cash-value-...

What is poverty in the US?

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2011...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8080 Mar 12, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
sad comment. you know who the obstructionists are...not dems but white republicans. they have an agenda to take down all poor ppl. with "strave them to death" mentality. i won't allow such craziness to go unnoticed. i'll bust their azzes in the public square everytime.
you are nothing but a vicitKKKracka.
Yeah, from the same party that was first to put black people in key positions in the white house, the same party that ended slavery, the same party who fought Democrats that wanted to remove school vouchers from black folks which gave black children equal opportunity to be educated in a middle-class suburb or religious school, the same party that had the higher percentage of representatives vote for the Civil Rights act than the opposing party, the same party that wanted to form a committee to oversee Fanny and Freddy so those poor black people didn't get into homes they couldn't afford and end up with a credit rating that ruined the rest of their lives.

If Democrats are your friends, I hate to see who your enemies are.
AMERICAN

New Salisbury, IN

#8081 Mar 12, 2013
WORD

Level 1

Duluth, GA

#8082 Mar 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>How can I feel that way? Easy. I feel that way every time I get behind a food stamp person who uses my money to pay for their food, and then puts beer and cigarettes on the counter and pays for that with cash. Same thing goes for pet food and supplies. They don't even have the decency to walk into the store twice. No shame at all. They pull two carts to the checkout and use food stamps to pay for their food, and then $75.00 for cat food, dog food, cat litter and toys. Then when you see them loading their supplies into their vehicle, they have a newer vehicle than you; sometimes a brand new vehicle.

Sorry, but I don't have compassion for people like that. If you can afford pets, new vehicles and five kids, then you can afford to buy your own damn food.

Cash value of all those social goodies:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/07/cash-value-...

What is poverty in the US?

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2011...
You know they have food stamps for pets
no one

Norwalk, OH

#8083 Mar 12, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Yikes.
Is yikes a sex organ? Can I make you a blood organ pita wrap? I love your pants rhino black sack. Sack lunch, rhyme for grapes. Love you man! One. Love.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8084 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
You know they have food stamps for pets
Yes they do, but those are funded by private donations. I don't care about those so much. But perhaps if people got Fluffy's food stamps, they might consider buying their own food and perhaps for their kids as well. A new report came out that says over 31 million kids are given free or subsidized school lunch and for some breakfast, as well.

Wait a minute! If a family is making too little money to have food stamps, are these not the same families that are applicable for free school lunches too? I can't see a family that has kids on free lunches not getting food stamps.

I guess it's too much to ask parents to take some of that food they purchased with food stamps and make their kids lunches.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8085 Mar 12, 2013
AMERICAN wrote:
Yep. Thats what I thought. Your on meth
don't do your groupies drugs.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8086 Mar 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering why they dropped Bush. LOL!
cheney was the boss in charge.....the default miscreant leader from hades.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8087 Mar 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You do?????
we are much more gifted in the everyday language too...english, ebonics , pig-latin and spanglish.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8088 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Where do I get one of those?
the ted nugent thrift stores.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8089 Mar 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Asking a question is blaming somebody?
take it which ever way you want........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cupich calls Obama executive order on immigrati... 6 min Bob 19
York: With immigration action, Obama moves to c... 2 hr Bama Yankee 3
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 2 hr Chicopee 212
Boehner weighs expanding suit over Obama execut... 2 hr barefoot2626 330
Obama alone after midterm repudiation 3 hr Responsibility 347
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 4 hr barefoot2626 44
Immigrants Social Security eligible in Obama plan 4 hr Bama Yankee 25
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 10 hr Agents of Corruption 137,041

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE