Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#7972 Mar 11, 2013
[Wikipedia]
French Army Mutinies
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Army_Muti... (1917)#cite_note-13
Historiography
However because of the mutinies, the French high command had become reluctant to initiate another major offensive.
General Petain's strategy in late 1917 was to wait for the deployment of the American Expeditionary Forces and the introduction in battle of the new and highly effective Renault FT tanks.
Hence his statement at the time :( I am waiting for the tanks and the Americans ).

Yes! We are Americans!
I love GM, Forc, and Chrysler!
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#7973 Mar 11, 2013
[Wikipedia]
French Army Mutinies
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Army_Muti... (1917)#cite_note-13
As to the mutinous soldiers, they were motivated by despair, not by politics or pacifism.
They feared that infantry offensives could never prevail over the fire of machine guns and artillery .
General Petain restored morale through a combination of rest periods, frequent rotations of the front-line units and regular home furloughs .
However, Smith has argued that the mutinies were akin to labour strikes and can be considered, at least partly, political in nature.
The soldiers demanded not only more leaves and better food, while objecting to the use of colonial workers on the home front ; they were also deeply concerned about the welfare of their families.

The British government was alarmed, for it interpreted the mutinies as a sign of deep malaise in French society.
It tried to reinvigorate French morale by launching the Third Battle of Ypres, or Passchendaele, which also failed to succeed in a stategic sense.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7974 Mar 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
like it bothers me what you say.....fckn coward.
Well it bothers me to see the drivel you post too.. shrugs. So what? Why am I a coward? Because I don't like blacks. You don't like whites. So, we're even.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#7976 Mar 11, 2013
You can call it as "Samurai", "Knight", "Communism", whatever.
You can call it as what you want.

However, whatever you call it
it is pork.

You can call it as swaine, or pig, or hog.
But, it is pork.

You can call it as cow, cattle, etc.
But, it is beef.

The U.S. must stop doing wars, now now now.
The U.S. must build catr-factories in the U.S. now now now!
The U.S. must make cars in the U.S. now now now!
The U.S. must export those cars from the U.S. to the world now now now!
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#7977 Mar 11, 2013
This example is not good.
Pork and beef are far better than Samurai, Knights, and communism.

First of all, we can NEVER even compare Pork and beef with Samurai, Knights, and communism.

We are Americans.
Americans are rational.

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Sherman, TX

#7978 Mar 11, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you spew your bile in public or just cowardly quips on topix?
I believe the latter to be more true.
By the way, all rednecks like you are too smart to be manipulated, correct?
Fkn hilarious.
Hey, rednecks are the southern warriors. Nothing to be ashamed of. We're just biding our time, till the time is right. Being called a redneck is not an insult, my friend.
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Native Americans were immigrants??!?? Holy shit snacks.
Explain that, without cut and paste google bullshit, please.
Whites committed horrible atrocities against other races. Well documented in books and film if you'd care to look.
Not all Caucasians of course, but enough to fill history with their evils.
Have you read anything besides the Turner diaries?
I'm not going to do your homework for you, lazy black man. YOU look it up, whites first in America, NA's immigrated from Asia, etc. If you can't find it, it's cos you're stupid.
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Inbred reasoning...
OUT of print, you say??!?!?!?
My God, your extra chromosome has finally come back to haunt you.
The "Zebra" killings were some black guys that killed some white people in 1973 and 1974, still doesn't match the redneck killings all through the 50s and 60s to innocent blacks...There was no evidence of any Black Muslim conspiracy to kill whites, it was a horrible chain of events. Those killers were convicted. I didn't see many redneck KKK members convicted for killing blacks in the 50s and 60s. Are you outraged with that as well, inbred?
Let's talk about the decade before that when the KKK slaugtered hundreds of blacks for being black. Care to voice your inbred opinion on that? All through the sixties, the killing of Civil Rights leaders, black and white, the death of Martin Luther King, any of that ringing a bell in that inbred brain of yours?
Give me a fkn break on some fkn "zebra" bullshit. Take responsiblity for your atrocities. Worry about the mass killings that are perpetrated by filthy redncecks right now, because you swine are at it again, but this time you have automatic weapons.
Maybe your wife/sister can help you understand the big words here...Git r dun, boy.
Have a good day, sport.
Can you verify and prove that those blacks were innocent? It is the nature of most blacks, to be a criminal. That's probably why you were slaves, in the first place.

Arabs held black slaves for 1400 years. Do you think that's okay or, just whites are to blame?
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, dumb but graduated from Harvard without the help of a rich father to bribe the staff and officials. Also graduated from Columbia and passed the bar...but dumb...yes, inbred you are correct as ususal.
Entertaining anything else in your inbred rant is futile. It's nothing more than a braindead inbred blowing off steam on topix and living the rest of his life in shame and self loathing. Cowardly drivel like this is typical of computer tough guys. Your real life is filled with cheetos and diet cokes in your parents basement, so this should help you feel relevant.
Have a good day, swine.
Stop it with the inbred lies abouit white people. You only say we're inbred because we won't stoop to sleeping with sub-humans like you.

Staying within your race is preferable and natural. You want to breed the whites into extinction, right?

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Sherman, TX

#7979 Mar 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
tea-partiers played the major role in this current climate of racism. that led to others joining in to create a volatile and hostile bunch of impotent KKKrackas. yeah...angry white ppl. are a menace to society.
Tea party formed, to express the needs of white America. So what? Isn't that what black Panthers and La Raza is about? Kind of racist of you, to deny whites the right to representation.
no one

New York, NY

#7980 Mar 11, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Breathe deep, sport...

Just came from the gym.
Can I make you a sandwich? You're awesome. Alligators don't have paws but I'll look down your blouse if it rains. You are awesome. Keep up the good work and thank you for what you do. xoxoxoxo - no one.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#7981 Mar 11, 2013
I love the U.S.A.
I love all Americans!
I am sorry that I am saying too much.
I am sorry.
However, I love the U.S.A.
I too want to do something-good for our America.
And, now, it seems to me that the U.S. is not going to good-direction.

Remember Pearl Harbor!
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#7982 Mar 11, 2013
200,000 or 20,000 years ago,
all humans are Cro-Magnon man or Homo neanderthalensis or something.
(I donot know exactly.)
(I am not a specialit of any field.)
(I am a Military-Geek.)
(And, yes. I am a Christian.)

We are Americans!
Americans are the best!
Americans are the No.1 in everything!

I love such a U.S.!

Why are you thinking so seriously?????

Please teach me and please consider
how to make the U.S. have huge-trade-surplus and huge-current-account-surplus?

Please teach me and please consider
how to make the U.S. the largest creditor-nation in the world ever!
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#7983 Mar 11, 2013
I love Florence Griffith-Joyner!
I love Carl Lewis!

The U.S. is No.1!
Is there anything wrong?????

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#7986 Mar 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
like wise MurdaFudder!!!!!!!!!!
Hold up.
Likewise*, mothafucka*!*
'Likewise, mothafucka!'
There you go. I went ahead and voluntarily fixed your god-awful grammar.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Valdosta, GA

#7994 Mar 11, 2013
The month of dec 2012 47,791,996 ppl on food stamps and Obama is a good prez? I think not, bubble time. When will It burst black rhino?
toobad4u

Wheeling, WV

#7996 Mar 11, 2013
??

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7997 Mar 11, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
Hey, rednecks are the southern warriors. Nothing to be ashamed of. We're just biding our time, till the time is right. Being called a redneck is not an insult, my friend.

Black Rhino wrote, "<quoted text>
Native Americans were immigrants??!?? Holy shit snacks.
Explain that, without cut and paste google bullshit, please.
Whites committed horrible atrocities against other races. Well documented in books and film if you'd care to look.
Not all Caucasians of course, but enough to fill history with their evils.
Have you read anything besides the Turner diaries?
"

I'm not going to do your homework for you, lazy black man. YOU look it up, whites first in America, NA's immigrated from Asia, etc. If you can't find it, it's cos you're stupid.

Inbred reasoning...
OUT of print, you say??!?!?!?
My God, your extra chromosome has finally come back to haunt you.
The "Zebra" killings were some black guys that killed some white people in 1973 and 1974, still doesn't match the redneck killings all through the 50s and 60s to innocent blacks...There was no evidence of any Black Muslim conspiracy to kill whites, it was a horrible chain of events. Those killers were convicted. I didn't see many redneck KKK members convicted for killing blacks in the 50s and 60s. Are you outraged with that as well, inbred?
Let's talk about the decade before that when the KKK slaugtered hundreds of blacks for being black. Care to voice your inbred opinion on that? All through the sixties, the killing of Civil Rights leaders, black and white, the death of Martin Luther King, any of that ringing a bell in that inbred brain of yours?
Give me a fkn break on some fkn "zebra" bullshit. Take responsiblity for your atrocities. Worry about the mass killings that are perpetrated by filthy redncecks right now, because you swine are at it again, but this time you have automatic weapons.
Maybe your wife/sister can help you understand the big words here...Git r dun, boy.
Have a good day, sport."

Can you verify and prove that those blacks were innocent? It is the nature of most blacks, to be a criminal. That's probably why you were slaves, in the first place.

Arabs held black slaves for 1400 years. Do you think that's okay or, just whites are to blame?

Yes, dumb but graduated from Harvard without the help of a rich father to bribe the staff and officials. Also graduated from Columbia and passed the bar...but dumb...yes, inbred you are correct as ususal.
Entertaining anything else in your inbred rant is futile. It's nothing more than a braindead inbred blowing off steam on topix and living the rest of his life in shame and self loathing. Cowardly drivel like this is typical of computer tough guys. Your real life is filled with cheetos and diet cokes in your parents basement, so this should help you feel relevant.
Have a good day, swine.
"

Stop it with the inbred lies abouit white people. You only say we're inbred because we won't stoop to sleeping with sub-humans like you.

Staying within your race is preferable and natural. You want to breed the whites into extinction, right?
Redneck reasoning...

Can't argue with that, can I?

That extra chromosome is doing wonders for your insight, eh redneck?

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#7998 Mar 11, 2013
no one wrote:
<quoted text>Can I make you a sandwich? You're awesome. Alligators don't have paws but I'll look down your blouse if it rains. You are awesome. Keep up the good work and thank you for what you do. xoxoxoxo - no one.
Yikes.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#8000 Mar 11, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text> I'm not going to do your homework for you, lazy black man. YOU look it up, whites first in America, NA's immigrated from Asia, etc. If you can't find it, it's cos you're stupid.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Whites were the first ones in America???? Who told you that? The grand wizard of your KKK group. He lied to you, inbred. Most of you skinhead stormfront assholes are pretty fkn stupid, so that's no suprise.

A redneck is a what???? Southern warrior??? Excuse me while I laugh...Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa!!!!!
Not even the Scottish use of the word "redneck" does not signify that word even being close to a warrior...Your grand wizard is a liar and you're stupid.

As the cowardly redneck KKK members murdered innocent blacks, they did so with malicious intent never caring about the innocent. They did so because they were backward redneck swine that were too fkn stupid to know how to cope with a different people. Nothing was valiant or champion about those rednecks and nothing is good about them or you today.

Your soapbox rant defending redneck swine and condemning blacks is a typical backwater inbred drivel and you live up to your low brow breeding. It's not your fault, I'm sure. Maybe don't marry your first cousin and deepen your gene pool and maybe the next generation of qudrapeds that are spit from your sister/wife's womb will not be as fkn obtuse as you.

Have a nice day, swine.

Level 1

Valdosta, GA

#8001 Mar 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>the laws were already in place to keep ppl. feed through gov't assistance progrmas. obama didn't make a new law for ppl. to qualify for the food feeding program. your dumbazz self want to make ppl. think he is pulling the wool over their eyes. got plenty of whites using the feeding program. think something thru here moron....if the bubble does burst, what will happen to those additional ppl. needing assisatance, and they won't be all black either?
Ill Agee

Level 1

Valdosta, GA

#8003 Mar 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>the laws were already in place to keep ppl. feed through gov't assistance progrmas. obama didn't make a new law for ppl. to qualify for the food feeding program. your dumbazz self want to make ppl. think he is pulling the wool over their eyes. got plenty of whites using the feeding program. think something thru here moron....if the bubble does burst, what will happen to those additional ppl. needing assisatance, and they won't be all black either?
blacks make up 39.8% on welfare so looking at blacks at 13% of the population it a strong bet that a high percentage are on welfare they make up 40% of those locked up
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8005 Mar 11, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
blacks make up 39.8% on welfare so looking at blacks at 13% of the population it a strong bet that a high percentage are on welfare they make up 40% of those locked up
those totals reflect what whites have done to blacks. min. wage pay, high prices, food costs, etc......things which blacks have no control over. lets shoot for a 100%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 53 min moe jobz 9,716
News Fact Check: What Has President Trump Done To Fi... 1 hr Rico from East Lo... 14
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr jimmy krack korn 147,231
News Rural America Braces for Labor Shortages After ... 1 hr GiggleGiggleGiggle 90
News Why Hire More Border Patrol When Illegal Immigr... 1 hr GiggleGiggleGiggle 101
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 2 hr Katrina 1,564
News Lawmaker pushes ending Cuban migration policy (Oct '15) 2 hr Katrina 13
More from around the web