Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7865 Mar 9, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and maybe immigrants in general too...
Legal or not to what some think an opposition to be to themselves...I never thought of immigrants as a Terror to my soul to my spirit had you?
So to be one and then you want to talk about being homeless...????
Not even going into the lack of Democracy found here and then to spread out the soldiers to built that which really failed us...
Where are they in City boundaries really I just wonder because as time so has it as times go you would think that such a thing is not just plausible but very possible that that will happen...To assist the many that have to sit out in the rain the cold without being placed inside a tent and maybe it is so they refuse to be oppressed by the powers found in shelters to submit at prompt 4 to take all belongings out of the door early in the am until the pm even though we are not using the facility throughout the day??????????
Like a mom pushing her shit by 3 meters in perimeter for FECKING BLOODY 2 blocks??????????
But hey it be so that it were a black one so does that mattter?????????? STILL???????
I mean we then really all could be that an enemy to one another If Continents can't hold on tight to self than think about the masses within...
and your point is/
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7866 Mar 9, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was theee and you bring out that which needs to be brought out right?
He was THEEE example of what American Politics had become...
Puppeteer? Or Folklore in a tale of misuses mishaps and plain ole abused Government'alities...
Governments abroad...I can not see that the outside worlds would lie down their lives as easy as ones I feel they much sooner would bury their weapons as to yet have another multi distortion to what leads to war? Another world war over what to BC starting to the Jews at one time old man too many I am sure to begin it thought of one was the reason the cause then Hitler he made it so it was all of them....Hmmmm now ponder on that one as to who paid what a price and shall we pay on in depth owes I swear I will take my shit back home advocate there for America and then send money over here maybe that is what is needed America is that poor...
Run by that which felt I am sure abused to have become such a figure within to be part of what runs a Society what builds people....IN that another subject altogether but what builds people up?
and your point is/
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7867 Mar 9, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Oh and yeah of course there always will be moments of bitterness felt and people will react as long as we don't need a reactor to express I mean WHY HAVE WE BEEN GIVEN THE RIGHT TO VOICE????
That which needs Printing to hear same as view one does not go without the other to visuals to the eye as it takes in if you hadn't heard to what you are looking at what , oh I see I see an umbrella and oh I see drops falling from the sky....
Maybe one would sit and wait for that river maybe the umbrella to him will become a boat and he wouldn't think of it that he may will drown and if you didn't hear this story you would never have thought of it now would you?
How the mind takes in thinks at times many react to that...
Feed the fire amongst the low first, right? I mean that is what they would try Shit Leaders that is....
and your point is/
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7868 Mar 9, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
No not really...why did you say that? Maybe u are then a toss in to the future?
Not at all but my Grammy talked of war and so did a many others what does that mean hippyish anyway an easy a leisure day then somewhat yes I would love to sleep throughout the day...Oh maybe a womanly figure yeah well never had that either much nor do I think that is me, believe me in that department I have nothing to fling about...
I enjoy video games a lot but that isn't the world outside now is it, not as in all and in complete...
And maybe in the other sense to that it is too much what a world is as perceived to be...
put the meth pipe down...you're not making any sense.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7869 Mar 9, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well if I do I hope it will be with a smoke and a cup of coffee at hand and kick ass braid of my own...
Did someone tell you to put the beer down what did I just read???
Are you one of that doesn't need a thing to calm down ever no harsh word soft spoken never a drink never a thing don't ever eat too much to release that what a mind needs expressing to get out after having absorbed plenty...
If you answer you have your ways and I think of one way you are thinking than I think you are that hippy for sure not I....
I mean I don't know how much absorption space your core has...Maybe you are a short drive...
you're a hamburger short of a "happy meal." dayummmmmmmmmmmm..you're a strange one.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7870 Mar 9, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that. I also understand that you don't know why you believe it. Brainwashing.
Yes..... I know. Every Republican and conservative watches Fox and listens to Rush. Do you know every conservative and Republican? Of course not. You're just programmed to say it without giving it a second thought.
Why do you suppose they brainwashed you this way? Because liberals don't like the other side being told. They can't brainwash people who know the truth beforehand. It's too difficult. So when your back is against the wall with truth, you are programmed to say Rush, Fox, Hannity, Beck.
i'm certainly not programmed to say the same damn things FOX sez. you ppl. can't think for yourselves and y'all blindly follow the pied pipers of divisive rhetoric. you ppl. are brainwashed like the ones hitler took a hold of. such ignorance and maniacal transformation keeps you enslaved to craziness and hatred.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7871 Mar 9, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Obviously you haven't been following the conversation. I didn't bring Bush up, your liberal comrade did. I only defended him from lies. Same with Reagan. We don't bring him up, liberals do....... constantly.
then leave the things of yesterday...you can't go back and fix it.
its recorded in the annals of time. being stuck on stupid is not very appealing.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7872 Mar 9, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Being positive won't change the plight of the USA. Getting rid of DumBama and the Democrats would.
you are snared by the very words coming out your mouth. i emplore all of you crybabies to be positive from now on....if its done quickly, then you'll see a better USA.
the words that come outta your mouth has power to either CURSE or BLESS.
which will you choose to do? as for me, i choose to elevate my fellow brothers and sisters to the lofty heights of peace, joy, and happiness in whick no man can give or take away. trach your racism and begin to live a free life instead of a fearful life. Shalom.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7873 Mar 9, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Black un-employment is at 15% White un-employment is 6.6% I can see how that "revenge,hell yes" voting worked out for you. hahahahahahahaha
its been predicted that the stock market will lose 90% of its value....unemployment will sky rocket to 50%. now tell me, how many white ppl. will line up to jump from the Empire State Bldg.
better start praying right away son....time is winding up even for the rich.
2013 IS THE YEAR THAT SINKS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT'CHA GONNA DO??????????
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7874 Mar 9, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a failure? Record number of people in poverty? Record number of government dependent people? Unemployment still higher than when he took office over four years ago, and that includes fudging the numbers with people not looking for work anymore. Higher fuel prices. Higher fees for ATM and credit cards because he wanted to monkey around with running lending institutions. Higher health insurance premiums, and businesses closed down because of Commie Care. And you say he's not a failure?
Like I said before, when somebody wants to make the TP or anybody else on the right look bad, all they do is send in some liberal pretending to be a TP person saying racist or idiotic things, and wouldn't you know it, some liberal is there to film it? What are the chances??????
That goes on with the right too, it's just I'm intelligent enough to realize how easily a stupid person at some sort of Democrat rally or Occupy Wall Street can be inserted by opposers.
your shit for brains comment is the same 2by4 garbage FOX put out everyday. the liberals never positioned themselves to infiltrate a tp klan gathering. the media filmed incidents and recorded most of the craziness the tp folk brought forth. why deny the videos and talking points offered by the spokesmen for the tp.... which was racist in nature. get the blinders off. the day of retribution is upon america b/c of those tp folk.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7875 Mar 9, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What good would that do? They would probably follow is there just like they do on this planet. LOL!
black folk don't like to fly....y'all will be safe on the maiden voyage to Mars. please sign up at your nearest MASONIC(Iluminati) LODGE for a one-way flight outta here.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7876 Mar 9, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
so that's how it is if your white you can't criticise the prez it's all clear now and dumb me thought he was everybody's prez
in america its your right to criticize the president....but you ppl. make it a nightmarish art. usually your critic is nothing more than a racist endeavor to malign his character. chose to criticize his policies not his former immature so yesterday life experiences.
why do you ppl. like torturing yourselves over things you cannot control or handle?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#7877 Mar 9, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>whtes don't think of themselves as victims. They do whatever needs to be done to survive rather than starve with a hand out streached towards the camera
Oh really well to show how they don't want to take free crap from the human race in itself who's responsible the most for them like camera shots you say can't serve?

And yes they do a lot of things to get by? The ones that need to NEED BE out stranded?
We sent the whales back into the water maybe because they are prehistoric and have been around much longer????

How did they get there???

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#7878 Mar 9, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a hamburger short of a "happy meal." dayummmmmmmmmmmm..you're a strange one.
Nope not really I think mainly to Americans, a lot of guys seem to think so generally do get along well with the opposite though at least when it involved guys...

Wonder why that is????

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#7879 Mar 9, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
ordered nuggets...I guess that's settled no need to eat tiny meals all the time...no happy meal for me...

Thanksgiving will be ok again...
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#7880 Mar 10, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
ordered nuggets...I guess that's settled no need to eat tiny meals all the time...no happy meal for me...
Thanksgiving will be ok again...
Another one for you.

((((((HUG))))))

:-)
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#7881 Mar 10, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope not really I think mainly to Americans, a lot of guys seem to think so generally do get along well with the opposite though at least when it involved guys...
Wonder why that is????
Hey Tinka.. Have you seen George around?? Just wondering??
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#7882 Mar 10, 2013
I have NO intention to support Philippines.
I have NO intention to support China.
I have NO intention to support Japan.

I only want to support the U.S.

[1]
I have an idea!
How to strengthen Philippines-Forces?

Philippines has no money.
In fact, Philippines-Forces has no jet-planes.

On the other hand, we America has no moeny.
We Americans donot want to spend our taxes to Philippines.

[2]
Philippines' situations:
(1) no money
(2) no ability to handle latest technology. They maynot maintain even Computers.
(3) less educated men
(4) less trained men
(5) a lot of cheap low-wage labors

[3]
Ta-da!

Here are answers!

http://goo.gl/iK4pk
http://goo.gl/eCmi8
http://goo.gl/Vn9uy
http://goo.gl/7IxWS
http://goo.gl/oRtCs

Of course, lend them with no tomahawk-missiles,
with no harpoon missiles,
with no CIWS, and
with no radors.

[4]
Let Asian-countriess begin Asian-wars!
d-pants

United States

#7885 Mar 10, 2013
Let's argue over non issues and never point how both parties are the same on any issue of importance. Like the way they both said they were going to close corporate tax loopholes to balance the budget. Oops obama just signed a bill that republicans and democrats voted for that closes zero and opens new ones. Raised my taxes and I only make 40 thousand a year. What are you guys mad about? Voting revenge?
d-pants

United States

#7886 Mar 10, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm certainly not programmed to say the same damn things FOX sez. you ppl. can't think for yourselves and y'all blindly follow the pied pipers of divisive rhetoric. you ppl. are brainwashed like the ones hitler took a hold of. such ignorance and maniacal transformation keeps you enslaved to craziness and hatred.
mittens, fox news, rush, foil hat, global warming, second hand smoke. http://www.towardfreedom.com/labor/2945-behin...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 7 min President Donald ... 18,054
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 38 min CZars_R_US 14,902
News California withdraws request to let illegal imm... 40 min slick willie expl... 9
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr anne bonny 144,074
News 'Beautiful Wall' a Tough Task Patchy border bar... 1 hr tomin cali 18
News Once-Feared Latinos Revitalize Hazleton, Pennsy... (Oct '15) 2 hr Bravo Hispanics 10
News Cubans sold everything to reach U.S., now hundr... 2 hr Tony Montana 15
More from around the web