Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Comments (Page 351)

Showing posts 7,001 - 7,020 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Yeah I can see it's time to head out of here for a bit know the drill seems people are taking their afternoon naps...
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well if I do I hope it will be with a smoke and a cup of coffee at hand and kick ass braid of my own...
Did someone tell you to put the beer down what did I just read???
Are you one of that doesn't need a thing to calm down ever no harsh word soft spoken never a drink never a thing don't ever eat too much to release that what a mind needs expressing to get out after having absorbed plenty...
If you answer you have your ways and I think of one way you are thinking than I think you are that hippy for sure not I....
I mean I don't know how much absorption space your core has...Maybe you are a short drive...
Hello E. How are you Tinka? Good I hope.

:-)
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
"Like a parrot, you just repeat what you're told to repeat."
i think you got the wrong finger pointing there boy.... FOX is the one that employs that tactic. there never has been a successful republican president. and don't give me that shyt how reagan was the man. all hype with no substance. yes, we damn sure blame bush and all his cohorts put together.
I understand that. I also understand that you don't know why you believe it. Brainwashing.

Yes..... I know. Every Republican and conservative watches Fox and listens to Rush. Do you know every conservative and Republican? Of course not. You're just programmed to say it without giving it a second thought.

Why do you suppose they brainwashed you this way? Because liberals don't like the other side being told. They can't brainwash people who know the truth beforehand. It's too difficult. So when your back is against the wall with truth, you are programmed to say Rush, Fox, Hannity, Beck.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you are so yesterday.... all that you are saying is irrelevant in this now. why do you simple azz ppl. like to live in yesterday anyway? this is another day, and the slate of issues generated yesterday need not be repeated in this nowness. move on to something positive....for the NOW needs a chance to prove that it ain't yesterday.
STOP THE FOOLERY!!!!!!!!!!
Why? Obviously you haven't been following the conversation. I didn't bring Bush up, your liberal comrade did. I only defended him from lies. Same with Reagan. We don't bring him up, liberals do....... constantly.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you be more positive about the future....dumb azz?
Being positive won't change the plight of the USA. Getting rid of DumBama and the Democrats would.
Spike

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
employment will go up.....if you nay-sayers and haters STFU.
negative voices always keep shyt stirred up.
Black un-employment is at 15% White un-employment is 6.6% I can see how that "revenge,hell yes" voting worked out for you. hahahahahahahaha
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the tp attracted an array of racist nuts to rally around the nation with them. there are perhaps thousands of incidents that documents who the tp folk really were. just google and youtube your buns off, you'll see plenty of instances of a racist tp.
"Didn't a failed black President get get reelected in the past." this is crazy bullshit...the man is not a failure. he won b/c there was no other staunch KKKracka capable of mending the breech in this nation.
get you simple azz outta here.
Not a failure? Record number of people in poverty? Record number of government dependent people? Unemployment still higher than when he took office over four years ago, and that includes fudging the numbers with people not looking for work anymore. Higher fuel prices. Higher fees for ATM and credit cards because he wanted to monkey around with running lending institutions. Higher health insurance premiums, and businesses closed down because of Commie Care. And you say he's not a failure?

Like I said before, when somebody wants to make the TP or anybody else on the right look bad, all they do is send in some liberal pretending to be a TP person saying racist or idiotic things, and wouldn't you know it, some liberal is there to film it? What are the chances??????

That goes on with the right too, it's just I'm intelligent enough to realize how easily a stupid person at some sort of Democrat rally or Occupy Wall Street can be inserted by opposers.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
blacks are not racist. it appears that way when blacks finally stand up and say, "we've had enough of your evil ways, and we ain't taking that shyt anymore." you kick a dog too many times and that dog will rise up and bite your azz. enough is enough white ppl....we only get to live in this earth but a short time....so why frustrate yourselves by being nasty and evil toward ppl. you hate. if you don't like seeing black folk, then get your azz off this planet.
What good would that do? They would probably follow is there just like they do on this planet. LOL!

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello E. How are you Tinka? Good I hope.
:-)
Hey yeah I am sorta taking it as a day to what a day is in this now...

Dishes and things and well trying not to collapse according to someone here that is what he thinks...

Like now right, dang to time sometimes but I checked today with a couple of people and homelessness is still presently an issue I thought something skipped that and what I heard about the Supreme Justice was wrong...

:)

Are you staying dry?

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>this country was already divided way before obama was born. he is NOT dividing this country..... its you white ppl. that make all the noise.
look how you folk talk crazy shyt about obama and his family. you impotent old angry azz birds need to just shut the hell up. if you ain't got nothing good to say about obama, then the smart thing for you to do is keep your fckn mouth shut.
so that's how it is if your white you can't criticise the prez it's all clear now and dumb me thought he was everybody's prez
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the fall came b/c white folk caused it. look at their extensive collection of things that weren't affordable for them. they over extended on purchases and relied on false hope from wall street.
their dreams got side tracked or smashed. if one has the patience to endure, all things will work for the good.
You are correct. It was white people, Democrat white people. Yet you will continue to vote for them election after election.

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Black un-employment is at 15% White un-employment is 6.6% I can see how that "revenge,hell yes" voting worked out for you. hahahahahahahaha
Considering that the white race were a minority as always stated would it be a huge factor in that?

And if it were a mojority more whites than blacks to ratio then providing for children etc...

I mean how ever...

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
take a break....i think you're on the verge of collasping.
OH p.s.
You're the new one...

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. It was white people, Democrat white people. Yet you will continue to vote for them election after election.
White Repubs vs white Dems...From what I know most don't want the smoking the drinking they want Purity amongst the people to a higher belief that we are a Temple within I don't know to mys spirit it tells me a pub is a place to be to go and chill in that smoke filled beer stenched place to let go of the inner sin self to moan and scream and to pound that fist a bit on the bar or on the table...
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
where do you ppl. get such stupid azz thoughts? FOX and limpbauh got you folks all worked up for nothing. the fear mongers, fright-wingers and haters have nothing better to do than use their voices to deceive ppl..
DECEPTION is a powerful weapon used by satan to harness and coral ignorant no nothing ppl..learn how not to be tortured and tormented by FEAR(false evidence appearing real). resist your inclination to be part of a growing deluded half-wit scareCROW union.
I was just thinking about that the other day when I heard DumBama tell us the world was going to end because of the sequester.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey yeah I am sorta taking it as a day to what a day is in this now...
Dishes and things and well trying not to collapse according to someone here that is what he thinks...
Like now right, dang to time sometimes but I checked today with a couple of people and homelessness is still presently an issue I thought something skipped that and what I heard about the Supreme Justice was wrong...
Are you staying dry?
Lol, No on the dry thing. Got about 6" of snow here right now and still snowing. You take care ok ?

drink The hivE

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

I First Heard About EVP A Few Year' Back And After Seeing A Lot Of Political Fanatical Claims About White Noise And I Decided It Was Most Likely 2 Just Be Wishful Thinking...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8dtq11CLg1...
Spike

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering that the white race were a minority as always stated would it be a huge factor in that?
And if it were a mojority more whites than blacks to ratio then providing for children etc...
I mean how ever...
whtes don't think of themselves as victims. They do whatever needs to be done to survive rather than starve with a hand out streached towards the camera
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>whtes don't think of themselves as victims. They do whatever needs to be done to survive rather than starve with a hand out streached towards the camera
If that were true, the Democrat party would not be part of our political system and only mentioned in history books. Certainly there are whites that consider themselves victims. The Democrat party relies on so-called victims. They try to make more everyday by expanding social programs and disarming the public so they can't defend themselves.

After all, if everybody was self-reliant and took care of themselves, who would need Democrats? Minorities alone can't put or keep them in power.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Which picture is Apes?

There are apes among below (1),(2),(3).

Then, here is a question.

Which picture is Apes?

(1)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Orang_Utan,...

(2)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Akihito_090...

(3)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pan_troglod... (male).jpg

Ta-da!!!

The answer is (2)!

Oh, this is a very easy question!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,001 - 7,020 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••