Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#7824 Mar 9, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
employment will go up.....if you nay-sayers and haters STFU.
negative voices always keep shyt stirred up.
It must if they want a steady flow in productivity unless they want to import everything...

Or people can always export themselves out and say enough take on their Heritage and take on new policies...

Level 6

in a city...

#7825 Mar 9, 2013
But many also think no work no import even fine soaps require fine oils however...

Anyway yeah there are a lot of doomers out there I can attest to that, be kind though some really did get off track and last...
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7826 Mar 9, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I'm a racist.. big deal. Do you think I care what YOU think? lol Like I said, I try and prefer to stay away from all black people. That's not going to change either.
stay the hell in your trailer park....we won't give a shyt.
racist your are/and that is the reason you'll never amount to anything.
STFU...YOU LOW-LIFE SUB-HUMAN piece of trash.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7827 Mar 9, 2013
Obama Sux Romney wrote:
<quoted text>Why didn't Crack Rhino try to dispute this post ? Crack Rhino knows its all true
nothing to dispute....its selective bias against black folk.

Level 6

in a city...

#7828 Mar 9, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you are so yesterday.... all that you are saying is irrelevant in this now. why do you simple azz ppl. like to live in yesterday anyway? this is another day, and the slate of issues generated yesterday need not be repeated in this nowness. move on to something positive....for the NOW needs a chance to prove that it ain't yesterday.
STOP THE FOOLERY!!!!!!!!!!
Is that what you tell a kid????

Just wondering I see how the past has done us stirred us wrong...

But maybe not and what was is not wrong not all of it?

So Revengating Voting because of Paranoia???

Like the Russians are they coming did they ever enter in?
Maybe they were expected in another way...

The Ultimate of Paranoia would be that all of the world is out to get one...

Now tell me amongst the people when you head out not sitting yo' azz pretty do you still come across kindness in people?

Because I do often still...
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7829 Mar 9, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? McCain is a war hero with years and years of federal government experience. He's been a Senator forever. Romeny is a successful business man with four years of being Governor on his resume. What did DumBama have again?????
Most of Bush's years were successful years. They would have remained that way if not for the housing collapse which had many Democrat fingerprints on it. It's just that your lying party convinced people that every Republican thinks like Bush and anybody representing the Republican party will just be a continuation of Bush. As we know, most voters are dumb and don't know the issues at hand, so they bought the lie hook, line and sinker. You and yours still blame Bush for negative things happening to this country today, and you don't even know why. Like a parrot, you just repeat what you're told to repeat. That's how brainwashing works.
"Like a parrot, you just repeat what you're told to repeat."
i think you got the wrong finger pointing there boy.... FOX is the one that employs that tactic. there never has been a successful republican president. and don't give me that shyt how reagan was the man. all hype with no substance. yes, we damn sure blame bush and all his cohorts put together.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7830 Mar 9, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
How to tell the difference?
How can ignorance even detect any thing of the sort?
I must be ignorant as all hell...
Maybe life is that ignorant...death than would hold what?
Just blabbering away the mind sometimes doesn't set well in to people's issues...
take a break....i think you're on the verge of collasping.

Level 6

in a city...

#7831 Mar 9, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing to dispute....its selective bias against black folk.
Yeah and maybe immigrants in general too...

Legal or not to what some think an opposition to be to themselves...I never thought of immigrants as a Terror to my soul to my spirit had you?

So to be one and then you want to talk about being homeless...????
Not even going into the lack of Democracy found here and then to spread out the soldiers to built that which really failed us...

Where are they in City boundaries really I just wonder because as time so has it as times go you would think that such a thing is not just plausible but very possible that that will happen...To assist the many that have to sit out in the rain the cold without being placed inside a tent and maybe it is so they refuse to be oppressed by the powers found in shelters to submit at prompt 4 to take all belongings out of the door early in the am until the pm even though we are not using the facility throughout the day??????????

Like a mom pushing her shit by 3 meters in perimeter for FECKING BLOODY 2 blocks??????????
But hey it be so that it were a black one so does that mattter?????????? STILL???????

I mean we then really all could be that an enemy to one another If Continents can't hold on tight to self than think about the masses within...
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7832 Mar 9, 2013
Spike wrote:
I think we will or can all agree that where ever a large number of Blacks are ruled by Whites that they live longer,eat better and are all around better off than if they are left alone to try and survive on their own. You know like Detroit or anywhere they are the majority.
what country would that be? the only thing whites ever done for blacks is to make a living hell for them. living longer, eating better ain't got nothing to do with what whites think they've done for blacks.
black folk survival is not dependent on what whites do...for blacks have lived and survived many many centuries without whitey.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7833 Mar 9, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Time for another 40oz'er for you isn't it?
don't drink, you simple lopsided stupid azz Murda-fudder.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7834 Mar 9, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes it can lie as simple as in jealousy...and who knows how deep that can run....
Whites wanting a tan and tanned wanting to be white I mean where does it start to be placed not unto the people? Where there is racial conflicts in a most fashion alone can produce that and then set out a hungry child and what do you get????
say what??????????
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7835 Mar 9, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Is your ass out there? On a limb in a hole on a pole?
put the meth pipe down!!!!!!!!!!

Level 6

in a city...

#7836 Mar 9, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
"Like a parrot, you just repeat what you're told to repeat."
i think you got the wrong finger pointing there boy.... FOX is the one that employs that tactic. there never has been a successful republican president. and don't give me that shyt how reagan was the man. all hype with no substance. yes, we damn sure blame bush and all his cohorts put together.
Bush was theee and you bring out that which needs to be brought out right?

He was THEEE example of what American Politics had become...

Puppeteer? Or Folklore in a tale of misuses mishaps and plain ole abused Government'alities...

Governments abroad...I can not see that the outside worlds would lie down their lives as easy as ones I feel they much sooner would bury their weapons as to yet have another multi distortion to what leads to war? Another world war over what to BC starting to the Jews at one time old man too many I am sure to begin it thought of one was the reason the cause then Hitler he made it so it was all of them....Hmmmm now ponder on that one as to who paid what a price and shall we pay on in depth owes I swear I will take my shit back home advocate there for America and then send money over here maybe that is what is needed America is that poor...

Run by that which felt I am sure abused to have become such a figure within to be part of what runs a Society what builds people....IN that another subject altogether but what builds people up?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7837 Mar 9, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you tell a kid????
Just wondering I see how the past has done us stirred us wrong...
But maybe not and what was is not wrong not all of it?
So Revengating Voting because of Paranoia???
Like the Russians are they coming did they ever enter in?
Maybe they were expected in another way...
The Ultimate of Paranoia would be that all of the world is out to get one...
Now tell me amongst the people when you head out not sitting yo' azz pretty do you still come across kindness in people?
Because I do often still...
you're a throw back to the hippie days, aren't you.

Level 6

in a city...

#7838 Mar 9, 2013
Oh and yeah of course there always will be moments of bitterness felt and people will react as long as we don't need a reactor to express I mean WHY HAVE WE BEEN GIVEN THE RIGHT TO VOICE????

That which needs Printing to hear same as view one does not go without the other to visuals to the eye as it takes in if you hadn't heard to what you are looking at what , oh I see I see an umbrella and oh I see drops falling from the sky....

Maybe one would sit and wait for that river maybe the umbrella to him will become a boat and he wouldn't think of it that he may will drown and if you didn't hear this story you would never have thought of it now would you?

How the mind takes in thinks at times many react to that...

Feed the fire amongst the low first, right? I mean that is what they would try Shit Leaders that is....

Level 6

in a city...

#7839 Mar 9, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a throw back to the hippie days, aren't you.
No not really...why did you say that? Maybe u are then a toss in to the future?

Not at all but my Grammy talked of war and so did a many others what does that mean hippyish anyway an easy a leisure day then somewhat yes I would love to sleep throughout the day...Oh maybe a womanly figure yeah well never had that either much nor do I think that is me, believe me in that department I have nothing to fling about...

I enjoy video games a lot but that isn't the world outside now is it, not as in all and in complete...

And maybe in the other sense to that it is too much what a world is as perceived to be...

Level 6

in a city...

#7840 Mar 9, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
put the meth pipe down!!!!!!!!!!
Shut the trap you know taht crap doesn't stick on anyone anymore...

It's a paper roll cardboard with foil...gotta keep the bad spirits out bad smoke not good for inner self...

Bahhhh

Level 6

in a city...

#7841 Mar 9, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
take a break....i think you're on the verge of collasping.
Yeah well if I do I hope it will be with a smoke and a cup of coffee at hand and kick ass braid of my own...

Did someone tell you to put the beer down what did I just read???
Are you one of that doesn't need a thing to calm down ever no harsh word soft spoken never a drink never a thing don't ever eat too much to release that what a mind needs expressing to get out after having absorbed plenty...
If you answer you have your ways and I think of one way you are thinking than I think you are that hippy for sure not I....

I mean I don't know how much absorption space your core has...Maybe you are a short drive...

Level 6

in a city...

#7842 Mar 9, 2013
Yeah I can see it's time to head out of here for a bit know the drill seems people are taking their afternoon naps...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#7843 Mar 9, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well if I do I hope it will be with a smoke and a cup of coffee at hand and kick ass braid of my own...
Did someone tell you to put the beer down what did I just read???
Are you one of that doesn't need a thing to calm down ever no harsh word soft spoken never a drink never a thing don't ever eat too much to release that what a mind needs expressing to get out after having absorbed plenty...
If you answer you have your ways and I think of one way you are thinking than I think you are that hippy for sure not I....
I mean I don't know how much absorption space your core has...Maybe you are a short drive...
Hello E. How are you Tinka? Good I hope.

:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 min Yomeits not reall... 135,857
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min Freespirit8 262,755
Obama immigration delay a pre-election curveball 17 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 249
Boehner: Immigration Reform Will Help Economy 31 min Lawrence Wolf 15
81 immigrants arrested in New England 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
Militias complicate situation on Texas border 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 234
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 1 hr Americans-by-guts 24
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••