Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Comments (Page 349)

Showing posts 6,961 - 6,980 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are not destroying this country but "I am?" How am I different than other whites who you say are not destroying the country?
Do you mean that I'm not a guilty, sacrificing, submissive white?
How have whites like me, destroyed the country?
Cos, I think immigrants and hateful blacks are destroying the country by dispacing and dehumanizing whites.
Whites built this country and whites are needed to sustain it.
What you gonna do, without whites?
Yo' pissface, stop your lying. Your monkey azz is way too stupid to be White. Aside from your monkey azz lying about being White, you welfare collecting parasites are ruining this country. How in the hell can a lazy p.o.s. like you sacrifice when the likes of you mooch off of the gub'ment, procreate with your under age relatives and klan ho's and have ignorant illegitimate little racists?
Whites and Blacks built this country and trailer park leeches like you are trashing it.
What is your COONfederate yard monkey azz going to do with out the real Americans?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Ypou're pretty stupid, since you make no sense.
What do you mean by pissface? Are you talking yellow, like Asians?
Cos, I'm no Asian and, you're half of Gomer Pyle.
Yo' STILL pissface you, you are ugly stupid since you are a stupid pea brain COONfederate racist yard monkey. Look here you fruity b@st@rd, when I call you pissface, it has nothing to do with Asians as your racist monkey azz think. Now do not ever question me as to what it is. Just take my word as that being what you are, pissface. Thaks for the Gomer Pyle compliment you suck up b@st@rd. However. the closest you can get to it is your being a pile of monkey crap.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I'm a racist.. big deal. Do you think I care what YOU think? lol Like I said, I try and prefer to stay away from all black people. That's not going to change either.
Yo' dog piss, keep in mind, I did not call your monkey azz a racist. I CALLED you a stupid pea brain COONfederate trailer trash yard monkey. I am glad your monkey azz will not be going into any Black neighborhoods to shop for a home because we will have to say, "there goes the neighborhhod".
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one of two gormless clueless brainless morons posting on here..
you must be the other one.....OWN IT BYTCH!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is Bush didn't go 'all out' to hide his school records.
What possible excuse do you make to yourself to believe that a politician that hides his past, lies, calls the Constitution an outdated rag (yes, the document that led to blacks becoming free) tripled the Country's debt and supports the ideology that that the free world is at war with, is good for this Country?
LOL, could you imagine what would happen if the black freedom movement uprising happened in a islamic country? Death.
See your think that black power muslim crap of the 60's is happening again. This time it's controlled by the real islam, not some radical college students protesting against the man.
Obama is dividing the country along racial lines and your supporting that. I don't know what makes you think that is such a good idea, after all 87% of the population Is Not black. That's not very good odds in your favor.
Maybe you think that destroying what this country has been all about is whats best for your future? You do realize that the racial equality that has evolved here will also be lost.
If not for the fact that it came to be In The USA as a result of the Freedoms reserved for All Americans by our Constitution.
islam hates that kinda shit. Individual freedoms,,,like religion or to speak out. But you can probably rationalize a reason to ignore that and the tie obama has with it.
That should scare the crap out of black people. Gambling with what you know and have against and ideology that doesn't allow any of it?
LOL Go Obama Go....that's the direction he's taking.
Or you could just think and wonder what would happen if you took the gang violence, crime and destruction that is abundant in todays black culture and put it right in the middle of mecca and wonder what would happen and weigh that against what you have now.
Don't ignore what's in front of your face.
this country was already divided way before obama was born. he is NOT dividing this country..... its you white ppl. that make all the noise.
look how you folk talk crazy shyt about obama and his family. you impotent old angry azz birds need to just shut the hell up. if you ain't got nothing good to say about obama, then the smart thing for you to do is keep your fckn mouth shut.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Thats the type of attitude that will define what kind of police state of tyranny we will have. Ask yourself if you think you will be needed more then what you perceive as your enemy. Then see who will be installed in power to seek "the real vengeance". You can only keep asking the family of man who want freedom so many times. The next step is who has the key positions in arresting, detaining, enslaving, torturing and even killing Americans. There will be camps. Many of them. It is who will be in them that has to be negotiated.
where do you ppl. get such stupid azz thoughts? FOX and limpbauh got you folks all worked up for nothing. the fear mongers, fright-wingers and haters have nothing better to do than use their voices to deceive ppl..
DECEPTION is a powerful weapon used by satan to harness and coral ignorant no nothing ppl..learn how not to be tortured and tormented by FEAR(false evidence appearing real). resist your inclination to be part of a growing deluded half-wit scareCROW union.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to hell. I'm not only not going to shut up, I refuse to be that politically correct b.s. any more. If I feel the need to say something, even if it sounds racist, so be it. Deal with it.
deal with it? hell yea i'll deal with it. most of what you ppl. say on here is regurgitated racist crap. you ppl. have nothing substantial
to say regarding the healing of this so-called divided nation.
your racist thoughts only adds fuel to the fire.
i say it again STFU......somebody just might give you a fat lip one day.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Racists are quite adept at regurgitating what sound like plausible validations for being racist, until you look further into the facade and find that at the core, it is ALWAYS ignorance and hate, that fuel the lies and misinformation.
These racists change the packaging to appeal to new blood but it's the same ignorance and hate.
i high five that!!!!!!!!!!

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
where do you ppl. get such stupid azz thoughts? FOX and limpbauh got you folks all worked up for nothing. the fear mongers, fright-wingers and haters have nothing better to do than use their voices to deceive ppl..
DECEPTION is a powerful weapon used by satan to harness and coral ignorant no nothing ppl..learn how not to be tortured and tormented by FEAR(false evidence appearing real). resist your inclination to be part of a growing deluded half-wit scareCROW union.
How to tell the difference?

How can ignorance even detect any thing of the sort?

I must be ignorant as all hell...

Maybe life is that ignorant...death than would hold what?

Just blabbering away the mind sometimes doesn't set well in to people's issues...
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the fall was on Obamas watch and your friend Barney franks and nancy causes it.
the fall came b/c white folk caused it. look at their extensive collection of things that weren't affordable for them. they over extended on purchases and relied on false hope from wall street.
their dreams got side tracked or smashed. if one has the patience to endure, all things will work for the good.
Spike

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

I think we will or can all agree that where ever a large number of Blacks are ruled by Whites that they live longer,eat better and are all around better off than if they are left alone to try and survive on their own. You know like Detroit or anywhere they are the majority.
Spike

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for another 40oz'er for you isn't it?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
see I told you in one of my first post the blacks have pushed too far. What he's saying is the same conversation when two or more whites get together. there first thing said is I wasn't prejudiced until and if you say anything against the prez your a racist well you might as well clear the air say you are. that takes the only weapon the blacks have!!!
with all the crap Bush put forth, makes me wonder if you saed anything against him. well punk, did you? its only when this USA got a black man in the WH all of a sudden you racists come out the wood work. where were you cartwheel racist loons before the black man?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
right out of the race relations book of the 70s lol. Is that why blacks are so racist? Grade that!!!
blacks are not racist. it appears that way when blacks finally stand up and say, "we've had enough of your evil ways, and we ain't taking that shyt anymore." you kick a dog too many times and that dog will rise up and bite your azz. enough is enough white ppl....we only get to live in this earth but a short time....so why frustrate yourselves by being nasty and evil toward ppl. you hate. if you don't like seeing black folk, then get your azz off this planet.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
With the exception of Democrats planting one of their own to make the TP look bad, can you give me one instance where the TP promoted racism? Just one. How is the race climate (as you call it) any different today then let's say ten years ago? Didn't a failed black President just get reelected? How many white Presidents with such a terrible performance get reelected in the past?
the tp attracted an array of racist nuts to rally around the nation with them. there are perhaps thousands of incidents that documents who the tp folk really were. just google and youtube your buns off, you'll see plenty of instances of a racist tp.
"Didn't a failed black President get get reelected in the past." this is crazy bullshit...the man is not a failure. he won b/c there was no other staunch KKKracka capable of mending the breech in this nation.
get you simple azz outta here.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

no one wrote:
<quoted text>
God, I want to smell your feet.
thats not good......kiss his azz instead!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been hearing how DumBama has been adding jobs for the last four years, yet our economy is still in the tank and unemployment remains near 8%. The only reason it isn't higher is because they keep adding people who quit looking for work to the calculation.
why don't you be more positive about the future....dumb azz?

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes it can lie as simple as in jealousy...and who knows how deep that can run....

Whites wanting a tan and tanned wanting to be white I mean where does it start to be placed not unto the people? Where there is racial conflicts in a most fashion alone can produce that and then set out a hungry child and what do you get????
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

<quoted text>
7.7 is good? For someone who claim to be a Lawyer you sure are thick between the ears
employment will go up.....if you nay-sayers and haters STFU.
negative voices always keep shyt stirred up.

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Is your ass out there? On a limb in a hole on a pole?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,961 - 6,980 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min Agents of Corruption 240,236
Feds run out of money fighting illegal immigration 23 min ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti 2
Murrieta Citizens Appear To Be Winning Battle O... 41 min ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti 94
Armed militias planning to take over US border ... 46 min Yep2 115
Lawmakers Say Migrant Children Are Diseased, Sh... 53 min Don Draper 3
Latino Comedian Shocks CNN Anchor With His Comm... 1 hr Don Draper 6
Thousands Come Out to Protest in Texas Against ... (Feb '11) 1 hr John Andrew Rincon 23
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••