Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.
Comments
6,881 - 6,900 of 9,366 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2014

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus...

Stay of the meth, son...it's turning your brain to mush...
you keep getting confused let me make it simple for you. I'm white your black I'm not kin to a monkey. Got it your not my dad I'm sure you have lost count but I'm not one of them

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
you keep getting confused let me make it simple for you. I'm white your black I'm not kin to a monkey. Got it your not my dad I'm sure you have lost count but I'm not one of them
Man, racists are dumb.
drinK the hivE

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Every Time U Do - Say Or Think Something - There Is An Act Of Will Involved (If U Believe In Free Will)..And Those Things Put Together Make Up Your Persona...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llqi3xNetO1...
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if you bitch and whine some more and shake your fists at the White House a little harder, Obama himself will walk those fkn transcripts right out to you, sport.
You're a winner.
No, no,no. You see, there is a little question about paying the bill. Certainly if DumBama even had the smarts to get into those colleges, he didn't have the money to pay for them. Neither did anybody in his family from what I gather. His half-brother in the hut didn't pay those bills, I guess that's why he still lives in a hut.

So who paid for all this expensive education?

Ah well, I guess we'll never know. Mr. Transparency won't tell us.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>Man, racists are dumb.
not as dumb as someone that calls hisself x-man now that's dumb. Racist!!!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaking my head in agreement...Now we are being taken over by stupid illegals ..You go into our local city court system and half of the cases are dumb-ass illegals.. can't speak a lick of English,so the court has to hire a translator... but they get their sorry azzes liquored up and get out on the roads... COps get them.. no driver's license.. no green card, but they can knock up ugly fat white women around here. That seems to be all they are good for. Pretty soon they are going to outbred the blacks and the blacks are going to be in the same crappy mess we are in. lol That's what I call karma...
I'm sorry you have such a problem over there. We don't have those kind of experiences in Cleveland. Most didn't make their way up north yet, but I'm sure they will.

Most of our Hispanic population are PR"s. We really can't call them illegal either. They are not a large population, but they are hard workers, live pretty clean and don't get into too much trouble. From the few I've talked to, they hate blacks more than whites. They can't stand them. Most speak fluent English (at least the second generation and beyond) so there are no language problems.

So even if a few moved into the neighborhood, I think they would blend in pretty well. People of different races can live together. People of different cultures can't....... at least not in peace.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

<quoted text>
not as dumb as someone that calls hisself x-man now that's dumb. Racist!!!
Dumb? Racist? Me?

How am I a racist? How am I dumb?

Did you know "hisself" isn't a word? lol

Did you know you're supposed to capitalize the first word in a sentence?

Do you know how to write an actual sentence? I don't think you do.

lol
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the whole state IS trailer park..........
obama saved OH and you ppl. are so ungrateful. if old rusty dusty romney was the boss, OH would be bankrupt. y'all should inflate your lips with Fix-a-Flat and kiss obama's butt for feeling your pain after 8yrs. of bush.
No, DumBama claimed to have saved Ohio. But the facts are the jobs that were possibly saved from the auto bailout are only a fraction of jobs that were actually saved and created. The only time DumBama is not lying is when his mouth isn't moving.

I have to give Governor Kasich some credit. Even after DumBama lied about his claim most of the jobs were created by him, our good Governor had the graciousness to thank DumBama for the jobs he created, and then stated the facts. So far, nobody from the DumBama team has denied them either.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
not so sure of that gramps.....the old grey "gay" mare ain't what she use to be. there are sharper minds in a younger generation. they have visions and old ppl. have dreams. old ppl. just sit on the dock of the bay and watch the tide roll away. get'um the hell outta there.
You are partly correct. Unfortunately, those brilliant younger minds are not that of Americans. It's why companies have to hire college grads from other countries. Our college grads don't have the skills and experiences to fill those American job positions.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to get this....if it wasn't for gov't pumping billions into the medical field via research and the like....there wouldn't be any quality medical care. you better thank the gov't for those billions....it prolly saved your old azz from dying. BOOH YAH!!!!!!!!!!
Probably did. But where did government get the billions to pump into research? That's right, from taxpayers like myself. So maybe you should thank me instead of government.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
hes got plenty of success...its a known fact that you punks want to steal his thunder. its typical though...when things are going swell, whitey shows up to grab the credit for himself. back off KKKrackas...you're in LAST place.
OH! Is that what whities does? I suggest you read your own replies here; specifically the ones about DumBama creating Ohio jobs and not Kasich. LOL!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
thats a damn lie.... the Indians were here first. history has never been the white mans thing. you ppl. think all things revolved around your azzes. get a clue you big dummy!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, the Indians were here first, but who was here first after the Indians? Black people? You came a little later after some bartering from African leaders to sell us their prisoners they caged up from different tribes.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you KKKrackas do all day long...complain complain complain?
i'm sick of racists.....grow up Motrafudder.
no, we work, and work, and work.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
dems are not the problem....try unmasking those hypocritcal teaPUBlicans, for they create all kinds of crazy shyt to hurt poor ppl.
Such as.......... give us a few examples.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

<quoted text>you keep getting confused let me make it simple for you. I'm white your black I'm not kin to a monkey. Got it your not my dad I'm sure you have lost count but I'm not one of them
Darwin linked you to the Paleolithic era cave dwelling apes.
That's who you need to take your argument to, junior.

Any more concerns?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb? Racist? Me?
lol
Do you know you can reply to these forums using a cell phone? And those tiny little cell phone keyboards often make people take shortcuts they otherwise would not on a PC.
Klanman94

Hume, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Plus he is a communist n$#ger

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>No, no,no. You see, there is a little question about paying the bill. Certainly if DumBama even had the smarts to get into those colleges, he didn't have the money to pay for them. Neither did anybody in his family from what I gather. His half-brother in the hut didn't pay those bills, I guess that's why he still lives in a hut.

So who paid for all this expensive education?

Ah well, I guess we'll never know. Mr. Transparency won't tell us.
You're missing it, sport.
He was smart enough to get in...
Were your grades good enough to get into Harvard? Columbia?
Did you go to college? Which one?
Who paid for your education?
Concern yourself with that.
Even if he was to show you, which he is under no obligation to do, you would bitch about something else.
Bush didn't show his. Nor did most presidents...Why Obama? And before you say bush showed his, he didn't, it was leaked.

I invite you to sit down and shut the fk up.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb? Racist? Me?

lol
Don't try and reason with a quadruped.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know you can reply to these forums using a cell phone? And those tiny little cell phone keyboards often make people take shortcuts they otherwise would not on a PC.
LOL

Sure, do you believe in the tooth fairy too?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••