Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story
Spike

Akron, OH

#7693 Mar 8, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you KKKrackas do all day long...complain complain complain?
i'm sick of racists.....grow up Motrafudder.
Truth has a way of bringing the ghetto out in you. Pointing out facts is not complaining. Run along now,have another 40oz'er and be a good victim
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#7695 Mar 8, 2013
I heard that
when Soviet-Union Admiral Gorshkov (?) had said in 1960s'
"Soviet-Union will also attack with Nuclear-Missiles against American-Forces' bases outside the U.S."
("Soviet-Union will also attack with Nuclear-Missiles against American-Forces' bases in foreign-countries."),
the world was panicked.

Is this real?

I cannot find the source on internet.

Someone, please teach me!

OMG.
I have NO friends here too!

Remember Pearl Harbor!
I love the U.S.A.!
I love all Americans!
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#7696 Mar 8, 2013
Under Soviet-Union's doctorin,
all American-Forces' bases would be attacked with Nuclear-Missiles.

People donot understand MAD-Theory.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#7699 Mar 8, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
ye typical communist statement
No.
You are wrong.

John Locke and American-Constitute
justified the revolution against British-King.

In short,
John Locke and American-Constitute assure American-people to kill those who are not obey "Rule of the majority".

When we consider the historical-backdrop,
John Locke and American-Constitute assure American-people to kill the rich who are not obey "Rule of the majority".

Rule of the majority is the basis for democracy.

And, you are not obeying the deicisions of "Rule of the majority".
(I am NEVER a terrorist.)
(I will NEVER kill any one of Americans.)
(I love the U.S.A.)
(I love all Americans.)

I am always wondering why Republicans want to sell guns.
Technically, they are wrong.

I am afraind that
you want to begin some kind of "sword hunt" or "Gun Hunting".

XDXDXDXDXD

You donot understand what is Samurai and what is Confucianism.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7700 Mar 8, 2013
Jay Hawker wrote:
I'm trying to find a copy of that book about the Zebra murders back in the 70's but it is out of print ,I guess I'll just have to buy a used copy. Black savages in California would go out at night and murder white people. The blacks were excons who were recruited by the Nation of Islam while they were in prison. Crack Rhino says its all a lie,guess he can't read. Crack Rhino has one of his 13 children do the typing here on topix for him
Inbred reasoning...

OUT of print, you say??!?!?!?

My God, your extra chromosome has finally come back to haunt you.

The "Zebra" killings were some black guys that killed some white people in 1973 and 1974, still doesn't match the redneck killings all through the 50s and 60s to innocent blacks...There was no evidence of any Black Muslim conspiracy to kill whites, it was a horrible chain of events. Those killers were convicted. I didn't see many redneck KKK members convicted for killing blacks in the 50s and 60s. Are you outraged with that as well, inbred?

Let's talk about the decade before that when the KKK slaugtered hundreds of blacks for being black. Care to voice your inbred opinion on that? All through the sixties, the killing of Civil Rights leaders, black and white, the death of Martin Luther King, any of that ringing a bell in that inbred brain of yours?

Give me a fkn break on some fkn "zebra" bullshit. Take responsiblity for your atrocities. Worry about the mass killings that are perpetrated by filthy redncecks right now, because you swine are at it again, but this time you have automatic weapons.

Maybe your wife/sister can help you understand the big words here...Git r dun, boy.

Have a good day, sport.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#7701 Mar 8, 2013
Jay Hawker wrote:
<quoted text>I've read Barack Obama's book,the one that Bill Ayres wrote for him because Obama is to stupid to write a book. And I'd like to read Moochelles thesis but it has vanished from the college library and no one can find it. I read about the street gang that Barry belonged to,how he smoked a lot of weed and snorted cocaine. There is a audio book for you Crack Rhino,I'd hate for one of your kids to have to read the book to you. Barry liked to hang out with Communists and people who hated America and the white devils.....and blacks have no history because Africans could not write. Africans committed atrocities against other Africans and they are still doing it today. In the old days they killed each other with spears and ate them,today Africans use AK47's.
Yes, dumb but graduated from Harvard without the help of a rich father to bribe the staff and officials. Also graduated from Columbia and passed the bar...but dumb...yes, inbred you are correct as ususal.

Entertaining anything else in your inbred rant is futile. It's nothing more than a braindead inbred blowing off steam on topix and living the rest of his life in shame and self loathing. Cowardly drivel like this is typical of computer tough guys. Your real life is filled with cheetos and diet cokes in your parents basement, so this should help you feel relevant.

Have a good day, swine.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Pinetta, FL

#7703 Mar 8, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Inbred reasoning...

OUT of print, you say??!?!?!?

My God, your extra chromosome has finally come back to haunt you.

The "Zebra" killings were some black guys that killed some white people in 1973 and 1974, still doesn't match the redneck killings all through the 50s and 60s to innocent blacks...There was no evidence of any Black Muslim conspiracy to kill whites, it was a horrible chain of events. Those killers were convicted. I didn't see many redneck KKK members convicted for killing blacks in the 50s and 60s. Are you outraged with that as well, inbred?

Let's talk about the decade before that when the KKK slaugtered hundreds of blacks for being black. Care to voice your inbred opinion on that? All through the sixties, the killing of Civil Rights leaders, black and white, the death of Martin Luther King, any of that ringing a bell in that inbred brain of yours?

Give me a fkn break on some fkn "zebra" bullshit. Take responsiblity for your atrocities. Worry about the mass killings that are perpetrated by filthy redncecks right now, because you swine are at it again, but this time you have automatic weapons.

Maybe your wife/sister can help you understand the big words here...Git r dun, boy.

Have a good day, sport.
Are you saying Obamas white because he's the one controlling the drones. I thought we had a law we couldn't assassinate ppl but monkey-face is doing it. Oh he's black they don't have to follow rules

Level 1

Pinetta, FL

#7704 Mar 8, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, dumb but graduated from Harvard without the help of a rich father to bribe the staff and officials. Also graduated from Columbia and passed the bar...but dumb...yes, inbred you are correct as ususal.

Entertaining anything else in your inbred rant is futile. It's nothing more than a braindead inbred blowing off steam on topix and living the rest of his life in shame and self loathing. Cowardly drivel like this is typical of computer tough guys. Your real life is filled with cheetos and diet cokes in your parents basement, so this should help you feel relevant.

Have a good day, swine.
Yea had the government pay for it and affirmative action to get in. It's called a quota black
no one

Tiffin, OH

#7707 Mar 8, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Do you spew your bile in public or just cowardly quips on topix?
I believe the latter to be more true.

By the way, all rednecks like you are too smart to be manipulated, correct?

Fkn hilarious.
I like you. You're cute. Smart too. xoxoxoxo
Mexica Nation

Ontario, CA

#7709 Mar 8, 2013
Obama Sux Romney wrote:
<quoted text>Thats how it is where I work. The blacks always take an extra 5 minutes to get back to their machine after breaks. If you complain about them being lazy they complain that you are a racist. Maybe I am a racist now but I didn't used to be one. Go to college or work with blacks on an assembly line and you will hate them also.
I know how you feel.Living in a white neighborhood ,white people cry and bitch about everything.How do you stand each other.Now we live in a multicultural neighbourhood and we love it.Love my Asian neighbors.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#7711 Mar 8, 2013
Jay Hawker wrote:
<quoted text>CQ,coon quota. Company's know they won't get an honest days work out of them but they have to hire so many to fill the quota. Blacks know they can't be fired so they just shuffle around all day doing as little as possible,30 minute lunch breaks become 45 minute breaks. They are always late for work and call in sick every monday. Did you see that video of the black employees at the Jeep Plant ? They would go to the park next to the plant on their lunch break and smoke weed and drink. Jeep fired them but Obama made Jeep hire them back with back pay, Obama has nothing but liberals on the NLRB so you can't fire anyone for smoking dope. Obama administration ruled that as long as your not on company property you can do what you want and not be fired. What ever happened to drug testing ? I used to work for AO Smith and if you got hurt on the job you had to pee in a cop in the nurses office or at the hospitol. The country is going to hell,thats just another reason all our jobs are going to China. No CQ in China. Thats like the joke about Honda painting all the robots black and the next day half were either late for work or didn't show up at all. I have worked with a few black guys that were hard workers,very few. The blacks that will work and try to get ahead are often made fun of and picked on by the rest of the tribe.
I always like the news coverage when they are with the public discussing employment. When they ask black people, black people generally say "All I want is a job." When they ask white people, they say "All I want is to work."

There's a big difference between wanting a job and wanting to work. Any employer knows this.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#7712 Mar 8, 2013
Mexica Nation wrote:
<quoted text>I know how you feel.Living in a white neighborhood ,white people cry and bitch about everything.How do you stand each other.Now we live in a multicultural neighbourhood and we love it.Love my Asian neighbors.
White people have little to complain about when their environment is all white. We are just about the only race in the US that's quite happy living with our own kind.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#7713 Mar 8, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, dumb but graduated from Harvard without the help of a rich father to bribe the staff and officials.
And yet, so proud that he won't allow anybody to see his college transcripts and keeps his elite education under lock and key. BTW, are you making an insinuation that somebody you know got into elite colleges through bribes and officials? I would like to know who that is and please provide proof to your claim.

Level 1

United States

#7714 Mar 8, 2013
Mexica Nation wrote:
<quoted text>I know how you feel.Living in a white neighborhood ,white people cry and bitch about everything.How do you stand each other.Now we live in a multicultural neighbourhood and we love it.Love my Asian neighbors.
I have Mexicans that have been working for me for over 15 years I don't cry and bitch at them. I have some that's worked for me that built there houses in Mexico while working for me and I still stay in touch with them so all whites aren't that way. I just can't find any black that will work and sad most whites. The first thing blacks want is to borrow money or thy steal you blind

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7715 Mar 8, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
White people have little to complain about when their environment is all white. We are just about the only race in the US that's quite happy living with our own kind.
Shaking my head in agreement...Now we are being taken over by stupid illegals ..You go into our local city court system and half of the cases are dumb-ass illegals.. can't speak a lick of English,so the court has to hire a translator... but they get their sorry azzes liquored up and get out on the roads... COps get them.. no driver's license.. no green card, but they can knock up ugly fat white women around here. That seems to be all they are good for. Pretty soon they are going to outbred the blacks and the blacks are going to be in the same crappy mess we are in. lol That's what I call karma...

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#7716 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>Are you saying Obamas white because he's the one controlling the drones. I thought we had a law we couldn't assassinate ppl but monkey-face is doing it. Oh he's black they don't have to follow rules
Jesus...

Stay of the meth, son...it's turning your brain to mush...

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#7717 Mar 8, 2013
Jay Hawker wrote:
<quoted text>And your day is spent waiting for youe welfare check,talking on your free cell phone while drinking a 40 and eating skittles in your cardboard box behind the sewer plant next door to the homeless shelter.
Redneck cliche' check list:

1. Welfare check
2. Free cell phone
3. 40 ounce
4. Skittles

Add a "gold tooth wearing" and I think you've got it.

Try again, inbred.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#7718 Mar 8, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, so proud that he won't allow anybody to see his college transcripts and keeps his elite education under lock and key. BTW, are you making an insinuation that somebody you know got into elite colleges through bribes and officials? I would like to know who that is and please provide proof to your claim.
Maybe if you bitch and whine some more and shake your fists at the White House a little harder, Obama himself will walk those fkn transcripts right out to you, sport.

You're a winner.

Level 1

Tifton, GA

#7719 Mar 8, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus...

Stay of the meth, son...it's turning your brain to mush...
you keep getting confused let me make it simple for you. I'm white your black I'm not kin to a monkey. Got it your not my dad I'm sure you have lost count but I'm not one of them

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7720 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
you keep getting confused let me make it simple for you. I'm white your black I'm not kin to a monkey. Got it your not my dad I'm sure you have lost count but I'm not one of them
Man, racists are dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Durbin, Oberweis clash on immigration, health c... 14 min Cat74 1
New Chicago archbishop makes immigration reform... 43 min spud 4
Obama admin. to allow thousands of Haitians int... 1 hr spud 67
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 4 hr Brian_G 517
Mayor: More immigrant families freed than deported 7 hr Guess Who 19
Native Americans say "Mexicans are Indians, too" (Feb '08) 7 hr Guess Who 2,396
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr johnny belinda 136,513

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE