Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.
Comments
6,781 - 6,800 of 9,366 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2014

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>Yea show me some all I see is black cities. Look at Washington DC the crack mayor
That's DC, where he was re-elected...Moron.

List of corrupt white politicians?????
Are you fkn serious?
You had presidents that were corrupt, bobblehead.

Wow.
Spike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea show me some all I see is black cities. Look at Washington DC the crack mayor
I agree, anywhere on the planet where the majority of the population is black all you will find there is death,misery,crime,poverty and starvation. And they always have someone else to blame for it all.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Deport Odumbo wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like Detroit,East St.Louis,Flint, Washinton D.C.. Berry was busted for Crack and re-elected . So does that mean that crack smoking is seen as normal behaivor by blacks. I'm beginning to think all you monkeys are smoking crack.
Racial epitaphs...Redneck anger...

Bill O'Reilly, is that you?

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text> RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE
*Yo' biased inky featherweight, the last time anyone wif a brain checked, I wadn't voting Romney, just remindin you dat yo wannabe whitey Obama's not gon be ther fore long.*

Besides, I'm elated to know that we were given the choice between multiple candidates who clearly fit the role of 'president' swimmingly.

Not.

Most people want to counter that with "WELL, WELL....OBAMA IZ DA BEST CANDIDAT."

Are you really sure? REALLY? Do you think that this election had JUST A LITTLE BIT to do with his race?

Yes, let's vote a guy into presidency who's in bed with the MPAA, the RIAA, and plans to bolster the safeguards of the biggest monopoly in media that the world has ever known.

You're shit, and your voting standards are too.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>That's DC, where he was re-elected...Moron.

List of corrupt white politicians?????
Are you fkn serious?
You had presidents that were corrupt, bobblehead.

Wow.
Have
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try. Try again. We weren't talking about the sorry white folk.. what? Do you think I don't agree with you that we have a bunch of fat-azzed sorry, lazy, pill popping, child molesting white people in our race? Shrugs. I'll call them out as fast as I'll call out you people. Difference is, you black folk support any black folk no matter how disgusting they are. I won't do that to white folk just because their skin is white. Sorry azzed people come in all colors.
Yo' dog piss, never mind shifting the blame on your fellow trailer trash yard monkeys because it does not make your sorry azz look any better. You stupid klan monkeys support one another to the point that you sick b@st@rds procreate with your under age relatives. You ARE right that sorry people comes in all colors.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Deport Odumbo wrote:
Has anyone else read the story on the MSN Home Page about Free Blacks owning Black Slaves in America ? Blacks even owned White Slaves. I want my reparation money now. I want my 40 acres and a mule now . Wheres my affirmitive action handout ?
Yo' pissface, your 40 acres and an ass should have been purchased by the welfare checks you and your klan ho' get from the gub'ment.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Viking wrote:
<quoted text>Are you as dumb as your writings here on Topix ? Do you think before you spout all your lies ? I think you've fried your brain sniffing the ink on your food stamps.
Redneck cowards are usually upset by my truth...

WEll played.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a social program injected into our system to help ALL Americans..
And they are all failing. It's not the job of the federal government to help all Americans. The founders intended for people to help themselves. Why do you suppose there were no social programs when this country first started?

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' dog piss, never mind shifting the blame on your fellow trailer trash yard monkeys because it does not make your sorry azz look any better. You stupid klan monkeys support one another to the point that you sick b@st@rds procreate with your under age relatives. You ARE right that sorry people comes in all colors.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Such a friggin' intelligent response...I guess we can't expect more out of you fools from the hood though.
no one

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

more.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>And they are all failing. It's not the job of the federal government to help all Americans. The founders intended for people to help themselves. Why do you suppose there were no social programs when this country first started?
Then leave.

You won't be missed.
The collective IQ of this country will increase exponentially if you and your inbred right wingers vacate this great land.
Make haste, coward.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>And they are all failing. It's not the job of the federal government to help all Americans. The founders intended for people to help themselves. Why do you suppose there were no social programs when this country first started?
Are you high, son?

Oh you mean when the land was stolen from the Native American? Ummm, no social programs??!? Because your backstabbing ancestors swindled a indigenous people out of their rightful property....

Now there's a social program for your raping ass...I believe you called it manifest destiny then, thief.

Any more questions?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Then leave.
You won't be missed.
The collective IQ of this country will increase exponentially if you and your inbred right wingers vacate this great land.
Make haste, coward.
Why should I leave? Why don't you? After all, real Americans understand the concept of our country. Those of you cradle-to-gravers who want government to take care of you should go to places that already do: North Korea, Red China, Cuba just to name a few. Government takes care of the wealthy and poor. So why don't you leave? We were here first.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you high, son?
Oh you mean when the land was stolen from the Native American? Ummm, no social programs??!? Because your backstabbing ancestors swindled a indigenous people out of their rightful property....
Now there's a social program for your raping ass...I believe you called it manifest destiny then, thief.
Any more questions?
Just one: if you really believe what you wrote, then your dignity would inspire you to leave this evil place that was taken by the white man. Of course, you never will. You will enjoy all the benefits of living in this country like everybody else yet bitch about it.

BTW, like many white people, my "ancestors" were in Europe at the time and we didn't come until much later.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I leave? Why don't you? After all, real Americans understand the concept of our country. Those of you cradle-to-gravers who want government to take care of you should go to places that already do: North Korea, Red China, Cuba just to name a few. Government takes care of the wealthy and poor. So why don't you leave? We were here first.
You were here first?!?!??

Try a history lesson other than redneck bullshit...

You are a disease. Rednecks believe by there own stupidity and self loathing that they alone conquered and captured this great land.

Bad news, inbred. You stole it. Robbed, raped and pillaged. You were here last but benefited the most. But fear not, inbred, the day of the originators of this land is upon you... Finally your rouse has come full circle...The day of the redneck is over. Intelligent Caucasians will only remain, and you backwater mud bloods will choke on your own bile, and I for one will not be sad to see your downfall.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>You were here first?!?!??

Try a history lesson other than redneck bullshit...

You are a disease. Rednecks believe by there own stupidity and self loathing that they alone conquered and captured this great land.

Bad news, inbred. You stole it. Robbed, raped and pillaged. You were here last but benefited the most. But fear not, inbred, the day of the originators of this land is upon you... Finally your rouse has come full circle...The day of the redneck is over. Intelligent Caucasians will only remain, and you backwater mud bloods will choke on your own bile, and I for one will not be sad to see your downfall.
and where will you be?

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Just one: if you really believe what you wrote, then your dignity would inspire you to leave this evil place that was taken by the white man. Of course, you never will. You will enjoy all the benefits of living in this country like everybody else yet bitch about it.

BTW, like many white people, my "ancestors" were in Europe at the time and we didn't come until much later.
Is that what your swine history told you?
Some trailer park Marlboro smoking granny tell you that cowardly backwoods fairytale?

LOL! The strongest Caucasian warriors implored the assistance from other races to truly conquer a land. Your cave dwelling hairless ape ancestors were not a part of that movement.

Drawing senseless pictures on cave walls is all your bloodline affords you.
Nordic blood does not run through your veins, for sure. You're too fkn obtuse to even quote your correct history, therefore you are doomed to repeat it. The only problem is, you are considered a modern warrior...and that is truly fkn sad..for you.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't discount the fact that medical doctors are not restricted to seeing patients. They have other ways to make money. As I mentioned, my cousin is a research doctor. She is gay and has no children. She could have retired 20 years ago with no problem. The only reason she works is because she understands her work benefits mankind. People in fields of work that have high incomes seldom live paycheck to paycheck. But when they've had enough, they simply get out of the game.
shes gay.....what the hell. we don't need another fruit cake advancing AIDS to unsuspecting ppl. get her the hell outta there.
thats why ppl. can't get jobs.....too many old azz ppl. want to hang around until they drop.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think doctors do? They are people who administer drugs to patients for the most part. They were pharmacists during their training to be a doctor. They may have to take a state exam or something like that, but it's nothing for a doctor to be a pharmacist.
The fact is that they are leaving the field. Currently, many doctors are refusing new government patients because they can't take the loss any longer. Government pays anywhere from half to one-third for the treatment of government patients. Nobody goes to work to take a loss, and that includes medical doctors.
poor folk take a loss every payday. who can live on 7.50 an hour!!!
doctors are big azz crybabies...let'um get the hell outta here. plenty of foreign doctors will jump at the chance to make that kind of money that the american doctors are turning down. ever notice the influx of foreign doctors setting up shop here in america. well...do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••