Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7535 Mar 6, 2013
Deport Odumbo wrote:
<quoted text>Revenge is driving all the talk of banning guns,The NRA supported Romney and most gun owners voted for Romney so Obama will take revenge on gun owners. Obama is a hateful,spiteful black man who like all the other black men blame whitey for all their problems.
the white man has always been the creator of problems. that blue-eyed beast likes to make others suffer needlessly. your little pea-shooters are no match against todays weaponry. your guns are safe....you'll need them to commit suicide when GOG & MAGOG marches in from PALINS ALASKA.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7536 Mar 6, 2013
Deport Odumbo wrote:
<quoted text>There is a difference. Africans murder and eat people. The Donner party was starving and had no source of food at all so they turned to cannibalism as a last resort after they had ate their horses and dogs. Now Obama eats dogs as a treat,you can hear him brag about it on you tube. Obama is just a savage
after china comes in to take over, you'll be eating far worse things.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7537 Mar 6, 2013
Deport Odumbo wrote:
<quoted text>Your a backward race that will never amount to anything. Obama is half white and that accounts for the little bit of smarts he has. Your only a generation away from being a cannibal
awwh put a lid on it KKKracka........eat your own azz.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7538 Mar 6, 2013
Deport Odumbo wrote:
My dog is like family. Most dog owners think of their dogs as family. Barack WhosGay Obama brags about eating dogs,said"they were crunchy"Only a savage would eat a dog and think it was funny. Just read Obama's book or listen to the Audio clips on YouTube. Obama brags about smoking a lot of weed and snorting cocaine when he could get it. Cocaine possession is a felony and a felon cannot be president,there for I do not recognize Obama as my president.
its so damn funny how you ppl. still want to bemirch his character even after he won a 2nd term. ppl. knew this already and they still voted for him anyway. whats your damn problem KKKracka boy!!!!!!!!!!
what about ted nugent shyting in pants to avoid the draft?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7539 Mar 6, 2013
There you go again wrote:
If I have two ppl applying for the job, one white one black. They have the same qualifications but the white one has a stealing problem but I hire the white one because there white would that be right or make sense?
thats how its done.....
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7540 Mar 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And what famous leader is behind the push for all these gay goodies? I'll give you a hint, he''s a black guy with the initials B.H.O.
GOProud, cheney, laura bush, colin powell and a host of other famous republicans. google for the growing list of rethugs who now support that gross lifestyle.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7541 Mar 6, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
You black folks are all big on calling yourselves African-Americans.. seems like it does have a lot to do with you. Go to any inner city and see the same uncivilized behavior there as you would in darkest Africa. Shrugs. Has to be genetics..
you're from WV....can't help but notice your inbreding mongoloid traits.
all of y'all voted for romney b/c he was the sampled "great white hope."
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7542 Mar 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong as usual. Kasich eliminated our debt that could have led us to bankruptcy. Not only that, but we are building a rainy day fund now.
Republican leadership means success. That's why most states have a Republican Governor and many with all Republican house and senate. When we look at liberal thresholds such as California and Mass. we see people leaving by the droves because of the nanny state taxation that goes on there and businesses packing their bags and leaving those states.
OH... will be a wasteland when its all said and done. ppl. are leaving your rusty azz state also and the business community are damn sorry for ever coming there. your gov is a punk.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7543 Mar 6, 2013
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yo' racist whiney pissface, the last time anyone with a brain checked, Mr. Obama has been this country's president for the last 4 years and will be the next 4 years."
"Mr. Obama has been this country's president for the last 4 years and will be the next 4 years."
"will be the next 4 years."
"THE NEXT 4 YEARS."
"4 YEARS."
"4."
If you graduated high school in 4 year's time, then we don't have much to fear in a 4 year term from Obama.
Quit acting like your Kenyan Caesar is going to reign the latter end of the American Empire. He get's a flipping 4 years.
4 years is a trip to Mars and back. 4 years is less time than someone spends becoming an expert at something. By 4, kids still can't figure out what "leave it alone, fucker" means.
4 more yrs. is enough time to prove all you KKKrackas don't amount to much.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

#7544 Mar 6, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>thats how its done.....
that's how the blacks voted
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7545 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
you sure don't know your history 100 years ago most ppl lived off the land and ppl would grow greens and fertilize it with there slop Jars from the night before it made the greens sweeter. Or was that just a black thing?
you know nohting about country living or how ppl. used the land to survive. no one used human excrement from the nite before to fertilize anything. what do you eat today that got fertilized from the city sludge ponds? better look what you've been putting into your gut when it is organically grown.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7546 Mar 6, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>The Negro is the white mans burden
thats revenge we can live with.....suffer for your onery ways.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7547 Mar 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, is that how he took us out of a recession and created great economic times? I also wonder how he did that with a Democrat led Congress? Did he go around them somehow? I thought only the dictator in charge did that.
economic growth under reagan was inevitable, due to the ending of a contrived and controlled wall-street scheme. reagan handled the business of the rich and they got richer. he didn't have companies outsourcing jobs to foreign commie countries. he didn't have huge mega mergers taking shape until a few years down the road. we had competition in the business world and the small business/ ma & pop operations were still going strong. when reagan pushed for his "bigger is better" voo-doo trickle down economic evolution, that set the stage for the destruction of american jobs. yep, you boys can thank reagan for deficit spending, raising the debt limit and plying his crooked "cooking the books" mentality on us.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#7548 Mar 6, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
OH... will be a wasteland when its all said and done. ppl. are leaving your rusty azz state also and the business community are damn sorry for ever coming there. your gov is a punk.
You have proof of your lie...... I mean accusations? I have proof of mine should you care to challenge.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7549 Mar 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they will quit. What do you think, that the only thing a medical doctor can do is see patients? No wonder your so out of touch.
drs. will not quit, where will they go? the patients they see take a shellacking everytime they go in for a visit.....yea, only a visit and they get the royal shaft from those sinister bums. let'um get the hell out of that high priced business.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7550 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
not if you do the percentage
percentage don't mean a damn thing...one person at a time and the mumbers are quite staggering.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#7551 Mar 6, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
economic growth under reagan was inevitable, due to the ending of a contrived and controlled wall-street scheme. reagan handled the business of the rich and they got richer. he didn't have companies outsourcing jobs to foreign commie countries. he didn't have huge mega mergers taking shape until a few years down the road. we had competition in the business world and the small business/ ma & pop operations were still going strong. when reagan pushed for his "bigger is better" voo-doo trickle down economic evolution, that set the stage for the destruction of american jobs. yep, you boys can thank reagan for deficit spending, raising the debt limit and plying his crooked "cooking the books" mentality on us.
Utter bull. Then tell me, with all this destruction of Reagan, how did Clinton have such good economic years?

What killed our country is overpowering regulations on businesses and unions. That's it in a nut shell. Even today, business people site Commie Care as their reason for not investing in their own companies. In spite of them hiring experts, nobody can say how damaging Commie Care will be in the future. Commie Care is a jobs killer hands down.

Yes, we had great years under Reagan, good economic times under Clinton with the Republican Congress, and most of GW's two terms were economically good times. Yet you want to go back to the 80's and blame Reagan for the dictators failed presidency.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#7552 Mar 6, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
drs. will not quit, where will they go? the patients they see take a shellacking everytime they go in for a visit.....yea, only a visit and they get the royal shaft from those sinister bums. let'um get the hell out of that high priced business.
Doctors can easily become pharmacists, easily work for drug companies. They can go into research such as what my cousin did many years ago. Their extensive education allows them to pursue many avenues in medical far beyond seeing patients.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7553 Mar 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a suggestion: start watching Fox and perhaps you won't be so uninformed.
Your dictator is printing fake money that is devaluing the US dollar. The weaker the dollar, the more dollars it takes to buy things like gasoline and food. The environmental geniuses that promoted the production of ethanol is certainly no help either. Do you know how to make ethanol? You make it out of food products such as corn and soybeans.
So now that we have a weak dollar and we are burning up our food supply which causes shortages, you want to blame the people who have to produce your food which is more expensive for them, and thus, more expensive for you.
weak dollar? what the hell are you talking about? apparently the bullish stock market are not concerned about a weak dollar. they set a record on yesterday........hmmmmm.....wo nder why that is? they have confidence in the way obama is getting things on track. unlike your sorry azzes complaining all the time. things will go up, its has something to do with supply and demand...ever heard of that. get a grip chum boy, more ppl. demand more things and it costs are passed down to the consumer. things don't remain the same always....investors want a return on their investments and at the highest rate they can get. won't to place the blame on someone...look in the mirror.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7554 Mar 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true anti-constitution Commie. But then again, look at who your leader is. The guy that had the support of the US Communist party for his election and reelection.
anti-constitution? well blow me down pop-eye. the constitution is outdated and need to be revised. those visionless old KKKrackss never imagined what this nation would be up against down the road. i'm for eliminating over half of the congressional stooges and making them pay into SS and buy there own damn insurance plans. this is only the beginning of what i'd like to see happen against rogue elected offcials. a good start would be to rid this country of those pesky azz tea-party ppl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 43 min johnny belinda 137,647
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 52 min Memo From Turner 118
26 States Want Investigation Into Obama's Amnes... 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 3
For Rubio, immigration shift could win the righ... 4 hr Jose from Miami 5
GOP Leaders Allow Obama's Amnesty 5 hr serfs up 53
Defund immigration amnesty program, Lou Barlett... 7 hr johnnypie 24
Boehner, Back in DC, Denies Mocking GOP Colleag... (Apr '14) 16 hr swedenforever 21
More from around the web