Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7153 Mar 1, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol still in denial
at least i didn't drink the HATERade like you.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7154 Mar 1, 2013
Slick Whilyyyyyy wrote:
Whats the difference btween a dog turd and a black man ? A dog turd will turn white and quit stinking
was that suppose to be funny, if so, it just shows your ignorance and stupidity. you're a rabid redneck racist who thinks he is somebody to be reckoned with. piss on you poor boy....you can't measure up to any black man like talking about it. retards like you belong in grave yards talking to tombstones....prolly the only time you get to talk your head off without interruption. BOOH YAH!!!!!!!!

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Valdosta, GA

#7155 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>riled up? not a chance....this is all very comical to me. no one has that kind of control to get me riled up. somebody better think about what i've been saying....our real enemy is waiting in the wings for that one opportunity to pounce when we're least expecting it. america is currently in the throes of a civil war of words within its borders and we are too stupid in realizing it.
Not everybody

Level 1

Valdosta, GA

#7156 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>at least i didn't drink the HATERade like you.
Yea you did I just admit it
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7157 Mar 1, 2013
Slick Whilyyyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>Black Rhino has threatoned to kill people here in this forum
if its you....well
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7158 Mar 1, 2013
Slick Whilyyyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>And your a Harlem Crack Baby. The best part of you slid down the crack of your crack mothers azz and wound up as a black stain on the sheets
you were so ugly when yo mama hatched you....she threw your azz away and kept the after birth.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7159 Mar 1, 2013
Slick Whilyyyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>Best joke I've heard all week. I can't stop laughing. But the sad part is it's all true
the best joke is seeing yourself in the mirror.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7160 Mar 1, 2013
Slick Whilyyyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>Are you from Harlem ? You sound like another brain dead crack baby racist bastard child of Jesse Jackson. Was your mother pregnant with you when she took it up the azz and you got poked in the eye ?
choking on your vomit, WV mongoloid??????????
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7161 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Well I don't walk around naked and I don't scare. I'm not saying he can't but he better be quick but I think he's an old man and he's gone senile he don't even know he's a racist. Lol
no ones a racist, cept you teaKKKrackas. BOOY YAH!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7162 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Not everybody
most whites think that old enemies like russia and china won't lift a finger to harm us. a great shocking BOOM will hit the mid-west one day and all eyes will see for themselves. why do you think china is hacking into our computers....yes sir, they are doing it to gain control over our defense system. what you ppl. gonna do to defend america after that happens. your pea-shooters won't help any.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7163 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Yea you did I just admit it
i don't hate white ppl....i just despise those who are too ignorant to know any better. OWN IT MORON!!!!!!!!!!

Level 1

Valdosta, GA

#7164 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>most whites think that old enemies like russia and china won't lift a finger to harm us. a great shocking BOOM will hit the mid-west one day and all eyes will see for themselves. why do you think china is hacking into our computers....yes sir, they are doing it to gain control over our defense system. what you ppl. gonna do to defend america after that happens. your pea-shooters won't help any.
What are you going to do? Your in the same boat

Level 1

Valdosta, GA

#7165 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>i don't hate white ppl....i just despise those who are too ignorant to know any better. OWN IT MORON!!!!!!!!!!
I was taught hate by the blacks so they own it and I'd like to know one white person you like. Ill bet it's Bill O'Reilly

Level 1

Valdosta, GA

#7166 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>i don't hate white ppl....i just despise those who are too ignorant to know any better. OWN IT MORON!!!!!!!!!!
Btw I don't hate all blacks just the ones that voted for Obama because he was black and the ones that tell me they won and they have the power.
durka

Saint Charles, MO

#7168 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Btw I don't hate all blacks just the ones that voted for Obama because he was black and the ones that tell me they won and they have the power.
I won't lie, I hate them all. They smell, they are lazy, they are leeches, they are as racist. I wish we could put them on a boat.....And sink it. You thought I was going to say send them back huh? haha tricked you.

“Now do whats right!”

Level 2

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#7169 Mar 1, 2013
Michelle Saquatch Obama wrote:
<quoted text>A lot of white trash losers who don't want to work( Whiggers)voted for Obama. Obama could not of won without the whigger vote. Blacks aren't the only ones who enjoy taking drugs,drinking and dog fighting the whiggers voted for Obama for the same reasons as the gays,crack heads,communists and rappers. As long as there are people in this country who don't want to work we will have a leader like Obama.
And President Obama could not have won without the working white middle class vote either!

“Now do whats right!”

Level 2

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#7170 Mar 1, 2013
durka wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't lie, I hate them all. They smell, they are lazy, they are leeches, they are as racist. I wish we could put them on a boat.....And sink it. You thought I was going to say send them back huh? haha tricked you.
Sort of hypotritical to accuse some of being racist with racist comments. just wondering do you also fall into the other catagories?

Since: Mar 13

Istanbul, Turkey

#7171 Mar 1, 2013
erotik shop sat&#305;&#351; ma&#287;azas&#305;
http://www.maximumask.com

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7173 Mar 1, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>And how many of you white ......... voted for a white president and LLOOSSTT! Love it!
Everything about America is going to hell in a handbasket under the grifter we have in the WH and all you can do is chortle and giggle? What a dumb ass you are. Unless.. I mean, you arent paying $4.00 a gallon for gas and aren't having insurance issues and your taxes stayed the same,etc. etc. etc. Fool.

Level 1

Valdosta, GA

#7174 Mar 1, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>And President Obama could not have won without the working white middle class vote either!
And the jokes on them and I just laugh and laugh and say you got what you deserve and if you voted for him I'm laughing at you!!!!lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 min J ValJean 141,585
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 8 min Jerry 6
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 10 min Responsibility 3,482
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 15 min Fukanig 289
News Hopes dashed for millions of illegal immigrants... 34 min TARP 19
News Bush gets testy over 'anchor babies' term (Aug '15) 46 min Shiloh 5
News Michael Barone: Neither candidate is getting th... 47 min tomin cali 1
More from around the web