Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9370 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6781 Feb 26, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaking my head in agreement.. you may be right about that, but I think the illegal Mexicans are out breeding ya'll... lol When you take a look at the birth statistics among blacks.. the illegal births, it tells a lot about your race that ya'll all so unconcerned and think it is cool to have 8 babies by 8 sorry lazy sperm doners... I don't understand that mentality. And, I don't understand the sorry white women who pop out kids and can't/won't take care of them either. MOst of the time though our white losers stop at 2-3 kids...
well dog man.....guess who started the breeding shyt. white plantation owners made the strongest black male slave to mate with the strongest black female slave so he could hopefully develop an NBA championship basketball team...NOT!!! wouldn't it be fair to say that the black male slave enjoyed every booty assignment. he didn't care about taking care of the babies, that was massas job, since he owned them all. maybe that crutch of dependency got handed down through the generations all b/c of what your greedy and perverted ancestors started. hammmmm....its now haunting y'alls azzes to the umph degree.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6782 Feb 26, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
burn baby burn you Own IT
it'll be burned alright....burn down all your white cul-de-sacs if you bums don't stop fckn with us and talking cruel shyt.
RUN BABY RUN!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6783 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
that's a black think and so is the colorful language. But I understand blacks can't help it. If you are around blacks long enough it will come out. The pendulum is swinging and the black glory days are behind them. Spin that racist
the first shall be last and the last shall be first. when the saints and not you ain'ts shall go marching in. we haven't arrived totally yet, but give another 25yrs. and we will bust your azzes down to size zero and make you less than a hero.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6784 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
yea looks like its working
keep that observation ever before your limited ability to see anything differently.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6785 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
you can't come up with you own stuff sounds like a weak mind. Oh I forgot your black and blacks can't think for themselves
no weak mind here boy...and neither has the POTUS got a weak mind.
we excel beyond whites wildest imagination. thats how y'alls mind gets fckd up, b/c we keep bouncing back after you adversarial devils think you got us cornered for the kill. BOOH YAH to that Mothrafudder!!!

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6786 Feb 26, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
But it is you mudderfuggers who are doing all the complaining. We're just calling you on it. You are the ones accusing us of doing what your racist asses have been doing from day one! My thing is...why is it bad now that you've imagined it happening against you? WTF???
Why are you crying?
There WERE no black presidential candidates to vote AGAINST you freakin moron. That's why it wasn't the same. Millions of white people voted for Obama and black people didn't even know what was in his platform--and didn't care--because black Americans are the most racist, parasitic people on earth.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6787 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
it all started when we let blacks vote and it will end when we take it away and being your kind can survive on nothing maybe we should ship you all to the Everglades
we are NOT dependent on you cheap azz savages....more like you are dependent on us to keep up your game of silly-putty racism. our folk have survived the worst of the worst that you bums put toward us....and guess what, we will continue to survive. you ain't got a damn thing to offer but hate. we can expect a mass exodus of whites from the earth to Mars in the immediate future.....its definitely the real WHITE FLIGHT...and we won't be joining in that KLAN. are you game?
Pimp Daddy

United States

#6788 Feb 26, 2013
Rico the Troll Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I voted for Obama because he was black and I knew it would anger all you shitforbrain racist.
LMFAO!!!!!
I voted for Obama to make the white devils pay. The white devils pay for my food,my weed,my phone and the shack I live in. Obama makes the white devils pay for all 12 of my babys and there mamas wigs. I like Obama and wish he would be king for life then we keep getting free stuff until the white devils all die or run out of money then we get free stuff from mexicans. Mexicans work hard and some day they will have money to give us,just like the white man do now.So all you white devils can kiss my black ass go to to hell.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6789 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
and you saw all this with your own eyes?
yes i did....documentaries and movies blew it up for the whole world to know how dastardly and develish you low-life murdering b@stards were.
then y'all had the nerve to call yourselves law-abiding christian citizens...piss on that.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6790 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
that would be a good trick except blacks keep killing each other faster than they can poop them. Lol
the more you ppl. finance the killing of blacks the more you will finance the birthing of them. its a no-win situaltion for you savages.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6791 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
see there you go again trying to put me in a box lol. The only box that I'm in is I'm tired of lowlife blacks that want to blame me for there sorry self
the only box i want to put you in is a pine box custom fit for a dark hole in the ground. like you ain't a low-life yourself. look in your toilet bowl for a good look see....turd.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6792 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
why you going to be in there cleaning it?
not cleaning it....but putting the final touches on nailing your azz shut inside.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6793 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
you are you keep responding. Lol
nothing kind about arguing with a moron....i like comedy.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6794 Feb 26, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you profess your racism loudly and unashamed.
like yours is so subtle........
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6795 Feb 26, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for reinforcing my initial opinion of you. A hypocrite and racist to the core. The problem with your assertion is that from your posts you don't believe your a racist but think their around every corner. When in reality all you need to do to find them is look in the mirror.
You have proven yourself to be just another useless mammal. SAD
like you are exempt from racism.....think again Colonel Saunders!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6796 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
And your not racist and its not nice to tell ppl to shut up. Oh I forgot your black and can't help it and yes I'm a racist
aww SHUT UP KKKracka!!!!!!!!!! we know what you are/made ma & pa so proud didn't you.....
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6797 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
That what black say and whose not winning? Actually Obama getting the prez twice is the best thing that could have happen to the whites now they see how blacks really are. Btw what's the black unemployment rate? Kinda like playing poker and going all in with a pair of dunces. The blacks are all in. Lol spin that
wait till you whites see whats under the table for your azzes. get ready for a circular firing squad that will find whites killing each other.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6798 Feb 26, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
So when white people do it it's racism and when black people do it, it's what, dickweed? Social F*cking Justice? Why don't you cram social justice right up your black racist rear end?
Stop sucking the Democrat teat and learn to stand on your own two feet for God's sake.
hey HATERade man....like you can talk!!!! get juiced from the FOX wine cellar.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6799 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
No I'm a racist and blacks made me that way. Read all post
blacks didn't make you to be a racist....you were born a racist from your mammys womb. now....to be fair toward your mammy, she had help with your racist upbringing...theres pa, g-pa both sides, g-ma both sides, greats from way back, brothers/sisters, nieces/nephews, auntu/uncles and a host of other relatives, friends and lily-pad teachers. BOOH YAH!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6800 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
It shows
and your school of choice would be...let me guess. ted nugent pre-KKKracka home school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump - what the village idiot says about the v... 20 min 2all 399
News How should the GOP approach immigration? 23 min Your Ex 324
News NBC to Donald Trump: "You're fired!" 44 min george-j123 12
News Donald Trump Announces He's Suing Everybody 52 min tod see the light 6
News If immigrants win under Obama order, does someo... 1 hr Earl 497
News High Court Could Help Immigrants With Bad Lawyers 1 hr Urineidiot 10
News NBC dumps Donald Trump 1 hr Urineidiot 8
Why Americans are starting to really hate mexic... (Oct '07) 2 hr Earl 1,566
More from around the web