Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#6657 Feb 25, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay shit for brains.. your continued retarded rants are getting a little old.. bottom line- you are black, you suck. I'm white. I'm wonderful.'Nuff said.
Yo' piss-fer-brains, you are continuing to get pissed off because I keep telling your monkey azz the truth. I can never tire of your ridiculous replies, they are part of what makes my day. Bottom line is I am Black and proud. You are a stupid welfare check collecting trailer trash pea brain racist klan monkey. This is said without regards to what race your dumb monkey azz is. Frankly because no race want to own you monkey boy.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#6658 Feb 25, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish they would take away all food stamps for folks from 18-60..Put up soup kitchens.. if you are really hungry, you could got there and get a hot meal... No government housing...relook at all the so-called "disability" payments on the druggies and so-called "back injuries" and start there.. Then, start executing the violent criminals in prison...have prison for folks who realistically have a chance of being rehabilitated..That's where I'd start..
Yo' dog piss, I feel the same way your monkey azz do. It will force you stupid welfare check collecting klan monkeys out of your trailer park dwellings.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#6659 Feb 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's the problem: there aren't many responsible blacks. If blacks were renown for their passive personalities, strong hatred of crime, total respect of police, pristine homes, and consideration for their neighbors and people they encounter, there wouldn't be any racism now would there?
The problem is most blacks are quite the opposite. That's why neighborhoods and cities go downhill when blacks move in.
If you take 3/4 cup of fresh wholesome milk and mix that with 1/4 cup of stale sour milk, you only have one thing, and that's a cup of bad milk.
Yo' milk piss, read this again:

Yo' pissface, this will shock you but lazy low life stupid klan monkeys like you are on welfare, procreate with their klan ho's, and have illegitimate little racists with an absentee dad. If we outlawed gub'ment ASSistance for your dependant monkey azzes, it would have minimal effect on responsible Blacks and other Americans of all races while it would make matters far worse for trailer trash dwellers like you.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6660 Feb 25, 2013
Not revenge voting. RACIST voting by ignorant black lemmings who didn't even know or care about Obama's platform. Just the color of his skin because black Americans are the most racist people on earth.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Byron, GA

#6661 Feb 25, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' poopface, there you go again whining and blaming everything on us Blacks and Hispanics. You klan monkeys are ruining this country and your klan monkey azz don't like the truth but you know it.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
you keep bringing in the Hispanics dum bass its the American blacks that I don't like. don't try to put words in my mouth you racist pig

Level 1

Byron, GA

#6662 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, who is the he you are referring to that lied to them? You are referring that p.o.s. candidate liar Romney, aren't you?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
you know!!! Monkey face your prez I know your not very smart but you know!!!

Level 1

Byron, GA

#6663 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, Thanks for the compliment that I am funny. It helps my having a stupid klan monkey as an easy target of my insults. Speaking of there your monkey azz go again, read this:

Yo' pissface, this will shock you but lazy low life stupid klan monkeys like you are on welfare, procreate with their klan ho's, and have illegitimate little racists with an absentee dad. If we outlawed gub'ment ASSistance for your dependant monkey azzes, it would have minimal effect on responsible Blacks and other Americans of all races while it would make matters far worse for trailer trash dwellers like you.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
you can't insult me I know the black game. Lol. you think all whites worry about if they hurt The sorry blacks feeling so step it up Leroy

Level 1

Byron, GA

#6664 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' pissed monkey, I know that it is ALL klan monkeys like you that are alike. You stupid racists make illegitimate little racists with your klan ho', EWWWWW collect welfare checks, and whine about Blacks holding your dumb azz down.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
yea ize got 10 baby Mamas and 15 chillins. We know!!! 90% are born to blacks out of wedlock. You can through it anyway you want but you keep describing blacks you can't change that. Lol

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6665 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' dog piss, I feel the same way your monkey azz do. It will force you stupid welfare check collecting klan monkeys out of your trailer park dwellings.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You dumb ass.. you probably only know folks that live in the hood (ghetto) and trailer park trash that you sell your drugs to. lol Don't confuse me and my lifestyle with the riff raff you hang around with.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6666 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' piss-fer-brains, you are continuing to get pissed off because I keep telling your monkey azz the truth. I can never tire of your ridiculous replies, they are part of what makes my day. Bottom line is I am Black and proud. You are a stupid welfare check collecting trailer trash pea brain racist klan monkey. This is said without regards to what race your dumb monkey azz is. Frankly because no race want to own you monkey boy.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad you like my replies..As you can probably tell, I don't give a rat's ass what you or anyone else thinks about me...Shrugs. I like my life. I'm not dependent on the government's largess to take care of me.. Been working since I was 16...At least I have a good job to go to and have some pride in myself. Didn't have 8 kids by 8 different men either.. never took a dime in food stamps in my life..when I hit a rough patch (and I have) I just found a second job... worked hard and got myself going again. Self-pride and self-motivation are probably words that you aren't familiar with. lol.

Level 1

Byron, GA

#6667 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>Yo piss monkey, you stupid racist Republiklans can start with those Uncle Toms Republicans that you klan monkey like because they "know their place".
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
for one I'm not a republican and things were a lot better when blacks knew there place and stayed on there side of the tracks so what say you? Racist

Level 1

Byron, GA

#6668 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, speaking of you supporting me, your less than minimum wage job can no longer support my life living. You need to put on that leather skirt of yours, go down to the Greasy Spoon Truck stop, and go down on the truckers. When you are done with your shift, bring the money you made to me.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
you love those lot lizards thats probably where you got AIDs

Level 1

Byron, GA

#6669 Feb 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's the problem: there aren't many responsible blacks. If blacks were renown for their passive personalities, strong hatred of crime, total respect of police, pristine homes, and consideration for their neighbors and people they encounter, there wouldn't be any racism now would there?

The problem is most blacks are quite the opposite. That's why neighborhoods and cities go downhill when blacks move in.

If you take 3/4 cup of fresh wholesome milk and mix that with 1/4 cup of stale sour milk, you only have one thing, and that's a cup of bad milk.
I wouldn't be a racist if that were true but I'm not going to hold my breath

Level 1

Byron, GA

#6670 Feb 25, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>Boy oh Boy! That world you live in has to be crowded. You say "around the time when blacks started to "move in" is when you learned they hated white people? What year was that? Do you even have a clue what the f*ck was going on in this country with regards to white on black crime? How in the hell can you sit there and say something so dumb. Tell us all how "shocked" this alarming fact was to you. Did you seriously think my people were moving into areas that whites lived in because we loved your murdering, raping, torturing asses???

Let me tell you this...Your absolute denial is already destroying you people. Lies and denial of the truth causes your moral meter to decline. You lose all sense of righteousness out of your fear because you know just as well as everyone that you have some dues to pay. And you know what? You will pay. It just a matter of time.
ill assure you I'm not afraid of you ppl and I've never done harm to any blacks so what do you think I need to pay for by the way It goes both ways. You better be careful what you wish for
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6671 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' milk piss, read this again:
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I know. I've been reading the same childish rant from you reply after reply. No doubt you have a limited vocabulary. But..... expected.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6672 Feb 25, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy oh Boy! That world you live in has to be crowded. You say "around the time when blacks started to "move in" is when you learned they hated white people? What year was that? Do you even have a clue what the f*ck was going on in this country with regards to white on black crime? How in the hell can you sit there and say something so dumb. Tell us all how "shocked" this alarming fact was to you. Did you seriously think my people were moving into areas that whites lived in because we loved your murdering, raping, torturing asses???
Let me tell you this...Your absolute denial is already destroying you people. Lies and denial of the truth causes your moral meter to decline. You lose all sense of righteousness out of your fear because you know just as well as everyone that you have some dues to pay. And you know what? You will pay. It just a matter of time.
Actually, we have been paying. Losing our neighborhoods, loss of our home value, higher insurance premiums, violent crime, welfare state out of control, affirmative action, hate crime laws which never seem to apply to minorities, bussing, HUD. We have been paying.

When did I hear all this black hatred? You must be pretty young not to know when cordless phones were limited to lower Mhz frequencies, so I'll tell you: around 20 years ago.

Blacks don't move into white neighborhoods because they love white people; as I stated, blacks hate whites. But black areas can't survive with blacks alone. Just like what happens when they move to a white neighborhood, crime and deterioration comes with them. What mostly black area in the US is thriving with new and existing businesses? New and occupied housing? Minimal size police departments? Detroit????

Bringing up hatred to a more modern time, what percentage of blacks voted for DumBama? And before you respond that blacks mostly vote Democrat, he had the same percentage of black voters in the primary against Hillary Clinton. Okay, maybe DumBama was a better qualified candidate! No, because Hillary had 8 years in the White House and 8 years in the Senate. 16 years of federal political experience. Clearly, blacks were not concerned about the best candidate, they were concerned that this community organizer who barely finished 1/3 of his first Senate term get elected solely because he was black.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6673 Feb 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we have been paying. Losing our neighborhoods, loss of our home value, higher insurance premiums, violent crime, welfare state out of control, affirmative action, hate crime laws which never seem to apply to minorities, bussing, HUD. We have been paying.
When did I hear all this black hatred? You must be pretty young not to know when cordless phones were limited to lower Mhz frequencies, so I'll tell you: around 20 years ago.
Blacks don't move into white neighborhoods because they love white people; as I stated, blacks hate whites. But black areas can't survive with blacks alone. Just like what happens when they move to a white neighborhood, crime and deterioration comes with them. What mostly black area in the US is thriving with new and existing businesses? New and occupied housing? Minimal size police departments? Detroit????
Bringing up hatred to a more modern time, what percentage of blacks voted for DumBama? And before you respond that blacks mostly vote Democrat, he had the same percentage of black voters in the primary against Hillary Clinton. Okay, maybe DumBama was a better qualified candidate! No, because Hillary had 8 years in the White House and 8 years in the Senate. 16 years of federal political experience. Clearly, blacks were not concerned about the best candidate, they were concerned that this community organizer who barely finished 1/3 of his first Senate term get elected solely because he was black.
If I were you (which I thank GOD, that i'm not) I wouldn't be spending the few years you have left worrying about why my people do what they do. A. It's none of your f*cking business and B. what you think about what we do is no concern of ours.

Again, I encourage you to turn your attention on yourself and your people. That is where the worlds problem lies right there.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6674 Feb 25, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were you (which I thank GOD, that i'm not) I wouldn't be spending the few years you have left worrying about why my people do what they do. A. It's none of your f*cking business and B. what you think about what we do is no concern of ours.
Again, I encourage you to turn your attention on yourself and your people. That is where the worlds problem lies right there.
Actually, I do. I point out these hypocritical views of black people and try to explain to my people that they are being sided against because of race. It's time we have the same solidarity against blacks as they do for us. We don't have the White Entertainment Channel, we don't have the White Miss America Pageant, we don't have the White Yellow Pages.

Some listen and some don't. But white America is slowly starting to learn. One particular instance is the Oprah support of DumBama. She lost her show after decades of success. Oprah never got involved in politics yet alone support a specific candidate. But once DumBama came to town, she threw her full support behind him. Why? Because he was a Mulatto. Her audience (mostly white women) finally came to terms of how blacks unite against us, so they turned her off. More white people need to do this.

Then we have Colon Powell who threw his supposed white friend (John McCain) under the bus to support a fellow black candidate outside of his party. And we have the OJ Simpson verdict.

White America is learning. It may take some time, but they are learning.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#6675 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>But to da' stupid klan monkey racists, they are just as Black.
Don't be so hard on yourselves.Maybe if you stand you won't look like monkeys. NO, he's an uncle Tom.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6677 Feb 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather hold on to mommy's hand than that of the government. Mommy doesn't control you after you become an adult--government does. That's why blacks are dependent on government handouts. It starts from young on, and continues through the rest of their lives. Little do they understand that they are victims of servitude.
oh mommies wittle sissy boy.....who wants a punk. "thats why blacks are dependent on government handouts".........where did you get that shyt from....like ALL blacks are dependent? you're one of those crazed azz KKKrackas talking wreckless shyt. you better get your mouth set straight or else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 1 hr Who Guessed It 1,577
Jeb Bush emails foreshadow a likely immigration... 1 hr Who Guessed It 7
Palin on Exec Amnesty: - Spoiled' Obama Acting ... 3 hr Quirky 2
GOP border bill faces internal criticism 3 hr wild child 1
The Latino Vote (Jun '08) 5 hr UN Nazi Plans For... 728
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 5 hr The real zeke 14
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr quetzalcoatl 137,344
More from around the web