Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6548 Feb 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
DumBama doesn't cut spending; Congress does. Congress has the national checkbook. It's DumBama who is stopping spending cuts that were offered by the Republican Congress. He won't sign any legislation that has cuts. Why do you think under DumBama, our deficit has been over one trillion dollars every year and continues today?
got to pay the bills. just watch what sequestration does to the economy. remember now, you rethugs approved the legislation.
time to fire your azzes in 2014.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#6549 Feb 23, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
like russian whites get along so well....cultures are adaptable if one so chose to have it that way.
But not when it is forced upon them.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#6550 Feb 23, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
ahh...stop the whining. shyt was going on way before obama got in office. its whitey from day one that fckd up this country. you greedy sumbytches are the root cause of every kind of evil thing happening across the land. take your bow....the crazy shyt belong to you ppl....own it Mothrfudder!!!!!!!!!!
This message is brought to you by........ public education. Don't let this happen to your child.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#6551 Feb 23, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
got to pay the bills. just watch what sequestration does to the economy. remember now, you rethugs approved the legislation.
Remember that the sequester was DumBama's idea--not the Republican Congress. And before you make any idiotic claims otherwise, I'm prepared to give you a factcheck.org article that says just that. Care to challenge me????

Since: Feb 13

Ellensburg, WA

#6552 Feb 23, 2013
hey let's calm down and watch a youtube video!:)

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6555 Feb 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It has to. I'm a truck driver and our diesel fuel is on the rise..... higher than the price of gasoline. My employer is not going to take the loss. It gets passed down like every other expense and we all end up paying.
Then we have DumBama printing fake money which makes the US dollar worth less and less. It takes more US dollars to buy crude, gasoline, heating oil and diesel. it also takes more dollars to buy food products. I won't even get into ethanol which burns up our food supply causing increased prices.
The dummies don't see what this imbecile is doing to our country. While China is building nuclear defense, DumBama is cutting military funds.
They are either too stupid or obtuse to see what is right in front of them... they are so gleeful that a black man is in the WH, they don't care that he's an unmitigated failure and taking us down deeper into the sinkhole each and every day...Instead they still want to blame Bush. Hell, you could have Democratic presidents for the next 100 years and they will continue to whine and blame everyone but themselves..
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6556 Feb 24, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
blacks built this country boy....they worked long and hard with no pay.
its reparation time for the work not paid for.
YOU OWE YOU OWE...SO OFF TO WORK YOU GO..........
LOL...the fool talks as though "HE" or his kind has the authority to as he say..."make" black folk work. What madness is this? This for the folk who can't make their own children shut up in the grocery store.

shm
ratwat

Monessen, PA

#6557 Feb 24, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… Reason is excuse regular vote

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

#6558 Feb 24, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>no more recession......just cutting the spending that helped white ppl. stay in jobs...get ready for the fallout.
your so out of touch we are in a recession right now the spending cuts has nothing to do with it

Level 1

Fitzgerald, GA

#6559 Feb 24, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>blacks built this country boy....they worked long and hard with no pay.
its reparation time for the work not paid for.
YOU OWE YOU OWE...SO OFF TO WORK YOU GO..........
I'm not your boy,you keep getting confused I'm white thats a black name and as for owing if the blacks would get back in there place I wouldn't mind feeding them but they want to be equal on my dime. I think it's funny they squeal like pigs, monkey face does it the best.

Level 1

Fitzgerald, GA

#6560 Feb 24, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>its whites that will go first, b/c your azzes have a lot more to lose.
blacks on the other hand can be content at any level with little.
you don't support a damn thing.
yea let the trucks stop and the stores empty and see how long the rats last, most blacks live in the inter-city and they depend on the gov to support them. I live in the country and can be self supporting and have enough to help other whites

Level 1

Fitzgerald, GA

#6561 Feb 24, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>point is....its your kind of music to dance too/
I don't dance that's a black thing and you don't know my kind

Level 1

Fitzgerald, GA

#6562 Feb 24, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>i see you are satisfied being ignorant....most typical with you teaKKKrackas.
why do I care what blacks did? I just wish they would pull up there pants and quit whining. What have they done in the last 40 years? Became a drain on all of us. Blacks wanted to be equal the whites said ok and the blacks with all there hate bit there hand now they want to be paid for something they themselves didn't have anything to do with it.

Level 1

Fitzgerald, GA

#6563 Feb 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Not really the law per se. Most oil goes to the commodities market where the US dollar takes a real hit.

Much of our oil is drilled on private land where the landowners want the highest possible price. To do that, oil companies put it on the market and let bidders create the selling price. Supply and demand influences the selling price based on international consumption. While our economy sucks here, and likely will for the next four years, other countries are doing fine and using more fuel.

Countries that have cheaper fuel don't have to get the highest price. They drill on government land where the product is used for their people and not for profit as much. Here in the US, we don't do that because of EPA, environmentalists and Democrats. So our oil permits on government land are few while private owners take advantage of our capitalistic system.
it is the law look it up

Level 1

Fitzgerald, GA

#6565 Feb 24, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>so glad you ain't controlling shyt. poverty will be here until Jesus returns. that also means a lot of whites will bite the dust along with the other poor folks. solve poverty when we solve racists like you.
and how do you propose to solve racists like him?

Level 1

Fitzgerald, GA

#6566 Feb 24, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>bump the hispanic male and their ugly women too
lol don't forget you need them there the only ones that will work so you don't have too.

Level 1

Fitzgerald, GA

#6567 Feb 24, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>ahh...stop the whining. shyt was going on way before obama got in office. its whitey from day one that fckd up this country. you greedy sumbytches are the root cause of every kind of evil thing happening across the land. take your bow....the crazy shyt belong to you ppl....own it Mothrfudder!!!!!!!!!!
yea look at Chicago. Who's killing who?

Level 1

Fitzgerald, GA

#6568 Feb 24, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>who made this law? i believe that vp cheney and the oil barons cooked up a deal during the bush yrs....what say you moron.
I don't care who made it the point is the gas is more expensive under monkey face than anytime in history. I live here and now not in the past maybe you should try it you wouldn't be so bitter and I wouldn't hate blacks anymore. Btw I think we should have white history month or maybe two

Level 1

Fitzgerald, GA

#6569 Feb 24, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>got to pay the bills. just watch what sequestration does to the economy. remember now, you rethugs approved the legislation.
the real economy is already in the tank the government is the one out of control I think it's the best thing that could happen and if you drive down the interstates there's a cop on every exit so I think we could do without all those cops. Btw it was monkey faces idea best thing he has done so live with it

Level 1

Fitzgerald, GA

#6570 Feb 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>This message is brought to you by........ public education. Don't let this happen to your child.
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Border Patrol Union Blasts Hillary a Lawlessnes... 16 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 4
News Mexican border agency seen as aiding illegal im... 29 min o see the light 3
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 38 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 10,441
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Responsibility 5,479
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 1 hr mjazz 499
News Democrats Feature Undocumented Immigrants on Fi... 1 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 13
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Crazy Beautiful 141,947
More from around the web