Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.
Comments
5,761 - 5,780 of 9,366 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2014
drink The hive

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

I've Noticed That U mention Taking Xanax In A Lot Of Your Recent Post'...

http://8c4625.medialib.glogster.com/media/4a0...
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. Tisk, tisk... casting aspersions about me when you know nothing about me....lol I don't do trailers.. not because I think I'm too good to live in one, I'm too afraid of tornadoes. So again, you are just wildly throwing crap out and hoping it sticks. Keep telling yourself that about Romney... if Romney had been elected, you would not see the almost $4.00-$5.00 gasoline that, if you even own a car, I assume hits your pocketbook too?
It has to. I'm a truck driver and our diesel fuel is on the rise..... higher than the price of gasoline. My employer is not going to take the loss. It gets passed down like every other expense and we all end up paying.

Then we have DumBama printing fake money which makes the US dollar worth less and less. It takes more US dollars to buy crude, gasoline, heating oil and diesel. it also takes more dollars to buy food products. I won't even get into ethanol which burns up our food supply causing increased prices.

The dummies don't see what this imbecile is doing to our country. While China is building nuclear defense, DumBama is cutting military funds.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>It has to. I'm a truck driver and our diesel fuel is on the rise..... higher than the price of gasoline. My employer is not going to take the loss. It gets passed down like every other expense and we all end up paying.

Then we have DumBama printing fake money which makes the US dollar worth less and less. It takes more US dollars to buy crude, gasoline, heating oil and diesel. it also takes more dollars to buy food products. I won't even get into ethanol which burns up our food supply causing increased prices.

The dummies don't see what this imbecile is doing to our country. While China is building nuclear defense, DumBama is cutting military funds.
and we are exporting oil at $20 a barrel and importing oil at $90 plus because it's the law
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone that served his country and survive what McCain did has all my respect as for them being prez they didn't win so its a none issue that sorry Oboma won and he's puting us in other rececion as I type this, thats a fact. Spin that
no more recession......just cutting the spending that helped white ppl. stay in jobs...get ready for the fallout.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

<quoted text>
and how's that and why should I pay an able body person to sit in a house that we provide and have baby's which has been going on for 40 years? There was a program where the gov bought tools and put the blacks in business. Lol guess who ended up with them still in the box? Lol. See you can't make blacks work
blacks built this country boy....they worked long and hard with no pay.
its reparation time for the work not paid for.
YOU OWE YOU OWE...SO OFF TO WORK YOU GO..........
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

<quoted text>
your on the same ship, we go you go first because we feed and support you lol
its whites that will go first, b/c your azzes have a lot more to lose.
blacks on the other hand can be content at any level with little.
you don't support a damn thing.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

<quoted text>
if you had a point I don't get it sounds like you've been in the crack pipe again
point is....its your kind of music to dance too/
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
all blacks did was pick cotton and they don't need them to do that anymore so they put them in the projects. They have destroyed a lot of stuff
i see you are satisfied being ignorant....most typical with you teaKKKrackas.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

<quoted text>
and we are exporting oil at $20 a barrel and importing oil at $90 plus because it's the law
Not really the law per se. Most oil goes to the commodities market where the US dollar takes a real hit.

Much of our oil is drilled on private land where the landowners want the highest possible price. To do that, oil companies put it on the market and let bidders create the selling price. Supply and demand influences the selling price based on international consumption. While our economy sucks here, and likely will for the next four years, other countries are doing fine and using more fuel.

Countries that have cheaper fuel don't have to get the highest price. They drill on government land where the product is used for their people and not for profit as much. Here in the US, we don't do that because of EPA, environmentalists and Democrats. So our oil permits on government land are few while private owners take advantage of our capitalistic system.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

<quoted text>
I'm glad I'm a 1%er
think again!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

see the light wrote:
<quoted text>You Blacks are disgusting and not human.
not human eh....well, lets see if mating with your women produces anything non-human. at best....more beautiful carmel colored children that are not white savages.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
no more recession......just cutting the spending that helped white ppl. stay in jobs...get ready for the fallout.
DumBama doesn't cut spending; Congress does. Congress has the national checkbook. It's DumBama who is stopping spending cuts that were offered by the Republican Congress. He won't sign any legislation that has cuts. Why do you think under DumBama, our deficit has been over one trillion dollars every year and continues today?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a deal? We'll quit molesting children when you stop your armed robberies and murders. Then we'll be cool.
Blacks are the only race in the world (with the exception of those with territorial disagreements and religion) that constantly strive to move away from their own kind.
People of different races can live together. People of different cultures can't.
like russian whites get along so well....cultures are adaptable if one so chose to have it that way.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what would help us is if we got rid of Fair Housing laws so that people could sell their home to whom they wanted and landlords could rent to who they wanted. Limit HUD to where they are allowed to buy houses or pay rents for their lowlifes.
your traler park outhouse is not fit to be lived in. stop trying to get a section 8 voucher pass.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The solution to poverty is quit allowing poor people to procreate. That's it. Unfortunately, in the US, we pay poor people to have more children while the offspring of the working and successful are limited to two or three.
If it were up to me, any woman applying for federal aid would have to have her tubes tied before she gets one dime. If the male of the child(s) are not supporting their children, then they too have to get fixed before they receive one dime or one food stamp card.
That's the path to solving poverty in the US.
so glad you ain't controlling shyt. poverty will be here until Jesus returns. that also means a lot of whites will bite the dust along with the other poor folks. solve poverty when we solve racists like you.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
why do you keep bringing in the Hispanic like you know some. remember this they hate blacks more than I do they call you a mono
bump the hispanic male and their ugly women too
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

see the light wrote:
<quoted text>A few Blacks are in office but notice their all half and half.
you're half & half also....enough black blood in you makes you one/stop trying to front.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. Tisk, tisk... casting aspersions about me when you know nothing about me....lol I don't do trailers.. not because I think I'm too good to live in one, I'm too afraid of tornadoes. So again, you are just wildly throwing crap out and hoping it sticks. Keep telling yourself that about Romney... if Romney had been elected, you would not see the almost $4.00-$5.00 gasoline that, if you even own a car, I assume hits your pocketbook too? Obama has done nothing except run off his mouth for 4 years and looks like he's well on his way to being a do-nothing, know nothing ass-clown for another years.
one thing about it....he'll be paid for all those 4yrs....gulp Mothrafudder.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks don't want to live anywhere near where I live.. not because of me.. Shrugs. I don't bother anyone white or black. I guess they don't like the rednecks in these hills and hollers.. Plus the welfare queens need to live where there's a bus route that can take them to get their freebies.. no buses out here in the sticks. lol Plus, our white folk are all pilled up on roxie and lortabs.. they just soon to cut your throat as look at you.. that probably has a lot to do with why they dont' want to live around here. lol
must live in remote swamps....that'll do it.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It has to. I'm a truck driver and our diesel fuel is on the rise..... higher than the price of gasoline. My employer is not going to take the loss. It gets passed down like every other expense and we all end up paying.
ahh...stop the whining. shyt was going on way before obama got in office. its whitey from day one that fckd up this country. you greedy sumbytches are the root cause of every kind of evil thing happening across the land. take your bow....the crazy shyt belong to you ppl....own it Mothrfudder!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••