Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Comments (Page 288)

Showing posts 5,741 - 5,760 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6507
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

XandyLand wrote:
99% of you all don't make any sense
I'm glad I'm a 1%er
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6508
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny part is, you think your redneck reasoning is valid.
No wonder your rouse is finally being found out. I've seen more white boys "thugged out" on the street these days than blacks!!!
Because you don't have your own identities, so you steal others to add some credibility to yours.
I can't count the young white boys thinking their rappers or some other tough persons just to feel like they belong.
End your fairy tale, redneck. Your trip is coming to an end.
You Blacks are disgusting and not human.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6509
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

imaginaryfriend wrote:
The Cowardly LIAR Romoney is a dangerous empty suit who never has had any backbone to call out his sides racism, to release his tax returns, or to tell where he stands on any issue. He therefore agrees with Akin and Mourdock, Palin, coulter,......the list of morons is a long one.
Your'e insane!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6510
Feb 23, 2013
 
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Rednecks don't like being defeated by ethnics...
It absolutely kills them that a half black man with an Arab name is Commander in Chief of this nation...Kills them.
LOL I know!!!

They will probably go into cardiac arrest when we elect our first Full Blooded African America President. OMG! One that will not tolerate the insubordination!

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6511
Feb 23, 2013
 
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
let me send you some there thicker than rats here. Lol
GRIN.. That's okay... thank you for your generous offer, but you go ahead and keep what you have where you live. lol I moved from a Northern city that I had the godforsaken misfortune to have to live in for a few years and it was overrun with punk assed blacks. They were such assholes....no, I don't miss the riff raff at all.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6512
Feb 23, 2013
 
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL to you too.. I'm very comfortable and happy being the racist klan monkey that you call me.. Shrugs. We have a lot of stupid white pill heads around here that are thieves and local dumb-asses, but we have a very small number of black people around here where I live, and our violent crime numbers are basically non-existent. So yes, I LOVE going for weeks without seeing a black person and I love that I can go out and nice and not worry too much about being car-jacked, raped or murdered.. or even killed in a drive-by shooting.. So, if it's racist to want to feel relatively safe and not have to deal with black people, then I'm a racist. Yay me!
Yo' piss-fer-brains, it is about time you owned the fact that you are a stupid klan monkey. I have been trying to get it in that pea brain of yours, LOFL! Now your being a stupid klan monkey has nothing to do with your monkey azz wanting to live in a gated, err, fenced in trailer park reservation. So yes, your racist monkey azz is safe because what Black person in their right mind want to live among trailer trash like you. If your sorry p.o.s. candidate Romney would have won the election, he would have had your trailer parks bulldozed and put expensive homes. Yay you ya' stupid Republiklan monkey.
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6513
Feb 23, 2013
 
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
that's the best you can come up with
Yo' piss monkey, I call you a stupid klan monkey because you are a stupid klan monkey birthed by yo' mammy klan monkey and yo' daddy klan monkey. You were birthed via poop cANAL. Yo' mammy tried to flush you but it is a good thing monkey sh!t like you float. So to sum it up for your pea brain, you came from monkeys ya' pea brain idiot. By the way, I don't care what race your klan monkey azz is, you are at the bottom of that race's food chain ya' dumb klan monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6514
Feb 23, 2013
 
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
slow down your ranting and not making and sense
I did slow down. Here read it again:

Yo' piss monkey, here is a better question fer ya'. If your sh!t-fer-brains Republiklan party were as smart as their dumbazzes claimed, how in the hell did p.o.s. Romney get the GOPunkkk nomination? Your monkey azz can't blame the 13% or the 47% or the 51% or the Hispanics or the women or the young people for that stupid decision you racists made. Who's name were you trying to spell?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6515
Feb 23, 2013
 
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
see you think you have a clam on ppl just because there black that's why I think blacks are racist and stupid.
Yo' pissface, please re-read this again:

Yo' piss punk, that is Dr. Condoleezza Rice and she does not need a low life klan monkey like you to say how much your racist azz likes her. She knows that the Republiklan party will not take her seriously because of her race. Where were you klan monkeys when Herman Cain needed to salvage his campaign? No doubt his campaign's sabotage was from within the very party his Uncle Tom azz represents.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6516
Feb 23, 2013
 
ace wrote:
you white pedophiles, i mean people need to move on and deal with it that a person of color is president.
and then you need to stop molesting children. do these two requests and we'll be cool, but we all know that you're not going to stop molesting children. it's what white people DO.
How about a deal? We'll quit molesting children when you stop your armed robberies and murders. Then we'll be cool.

Blacks are the only race in the world (with the exception of those with territorial disagreements and religion) that constantly strive to move away from their own kind.

People of different races can live together. People of different cultures can't.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6517
Feb 23, 2013
 
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
what I said for a black person to be smart there's a white person in the woodpile. Get it I'll bet you have a little bit of white in you lol
Yo' pissface, thanks for the white in me compliment. I get that from people all the time. I have also been in white women. I say it because I know you stupid klan monkeys hate it when a Black man gets with White women.
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6518
Feb 23, 2013
 
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
GRIN.. That's okay... thank you for your generous offer, but you go ahead and keep what you have where you live. lol I moved from a Northern city that I had the godforsaken misfortune to have to live in for a few years and it was overrun with punk assed blacks. They were such assholes....no, I don't miss the riff raff at all.
Yo' pissface lying Susan Smith wannabe dumbazz, you said that you do not live where a lot of Blacks are. Your klan monkey racist lying azz need to get your facts, err, lies straight.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6519
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
whites haven't paid for a damn thing....your azzes are some of the most trifling sumbytches we've ever seen. why does poverty exist period? some of the richest oil countries in the world still have poverty amongst its ppl....its not just a black DC problem. look no further than how the white man goes about using poverty and poor folk to make money.
The solution to poverty is quit allowing poor people to procreate. That's it. Unfortunately, in the US, we pay poor people to have more children while the offspring of the working and successful are limited to two or three.

If it were up to me, any woman applying for federal aid would have to have her tubes tied before she gets one dime. If the male of the child(s) are not supporting their children, then they too have to get fixed before they receive one dime or one food stamp card.

That's the path to solving poverty in the US.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6520
Feb 23, 2013
 
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a deal? We'll quit molesting children when you stop your armed robberies and murders. Then we'll be cool.
Blacks are the only race in the world (with the exception of those with territorial disagreements and religion) that constantly strive to move away from their own kind.
People of different races can live together. People of different cultures can't.
Yo' pissdophile, you should not have to wait for somone in a chat room to call you out on child molesting. Your sick monkey azz should have never started ya' stupid klan monkey. You racist trailer trash monkeys are the only people that have members of the same race to be ashamed of them. Even redneck comedians like Larry the Cable Guy, Jeff Foxworthy, and etc. make fun of you stupid racists.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6521
Feb 23, 2013
 
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The solution to poverty is quit allowing poor people to procreate. That's it. Unfortunately, in the US, we pay poor people to have more children while the offspring of the working and successful are limited to two or three.
If it were up to me, any woman applying for federal aid would have to have her tubes tied before she gets one dime. If the male of the child(s) are not supporting their children, then they too have to get fixed before they receive one dime or one food stamp card.
That's the path to solving poverty in the US.
Yo' pissface, the solution to poverty, is for you klan monkeys to stop procreating with your klan ho' and get your lazy azzes to work. If you sorry b@st#rds would stop blaming your sorry lives on Blacks and Hispanics, that would help you.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6522
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, the solution to poverty, is for you klan monkeys to stop procreating with your klan ho' and get your lazy azzes to work. If you sorry b@st#rds would stop blaming your sorry lives on Blacks and Hispanics, that would help you.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
No, what would help us is if we got rid of Fair Housing laws so that people could sell their home to whom they wanted and landlords could rent to who they wanted. Limit HUD to where they are allowed to buy houses or pay rents for their lowlifes.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6523
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, the solution to poverty, is for you klan monkeys to stop procreating with your klan ho' and get your lazy azzes to work. If you sorry b@st#rds would stop blaming your sorry lives on Blacks and Hispanics, that would help you.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
why do you keep bringing in the Hispanic like you know some. remember this they hate blacks more than I do they call you a mono
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6524
Feb 23, 2013
 
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' see-the-sh!t, I like Codi Rice too. She is a strong Black woman that has a mind of her own. Those facts alone exclude her from the Republiklan racist party. Now you Constupiditives can keep Uncle Toms Herman Cain, Allen West, and others like them. they are your Blacks that "knows their place" in the Republiklan party.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
A few Blacks are in office but notice their all half and half.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6525
Feb 23, 2013
 
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' piss-fer-brains, it is about time you owned the fact that you are a stupid klan monkey. I have been trying to get it in that pea brain of yours, LOFL! Now your being a stupid klan monkey has nothing to do with your monkey azz wanting to live in a gated, err, fenced in trailer park reservation. So yes, your racist monkey azz is safe because what Black person in their right mind want to live among trailer trash like you. If your sorry p.o.s. candidate Romney would have won the election, he would have had your trailer parks bulldozed and put expensive homes. Yay you ya' stupid Republiklan monkey.
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOL.. Tisk, tisk... casting aspersions about me when you know nothing about me....lol I don't do trailers.. not because I think I'm too good to live in one, I'm too afraid of tornadoes. So again, you are just wildly throwing crap out and hoping it sticks. Keep telling yourself that about Romney... if Romney had been elected, you would not see the almost $4.00-$5.00 gasoline that, if you even own a car, I assume hits your pocketbook too? Obama has done nothing except run off his mouth for 4 years and looks like he's well on his way to being a do-nothing, know nothing ass-clown for another years.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6526
Feb 23, 2013
 
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface lying Susan Smith wannabe dumbazz, you said that you do not live where a lot of Blacks are. Your klan monkey racist lying azz need to get your facts, err, lies straight.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Blacks don't want to live anywhere near where I live.. not because of me.. Shrugs. I don't bother anyone white or black. I guess they don't like the rednecks in these hills and hollers.. Plus the welfare queens need to live where there's a bus route that can take them to get their freebies.. no buses out here in the sticks. lol Plus, our white folk are all pilled up on roxie and lortabs.. they just soon to cut your throat as look at you.. that probably has a lot to do with why they dont' want to live around here. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,741 - 5,760 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Armed militias planning to take over US border ... 4 min Yep2 370
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min NTRPRNR1 243,020
MSNBC's Diaz-Balart Broadcasts from La Raza Con... 7 min Amigo 5
Little hope for success for a gridlocked Congress 7 min Eleanor 3
Pelosi Opposes Bill Allowing Border Patrol To T... 18 min Responsibility 36
Obama aides were warned of brewing border crisis 58 min Black Rhino 60
What immigration crisis? 1 hr cancer suxs 33
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 6 hr Quirky 134,927
•••
•••