Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Duluth, GA

#6378 Feb 21, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' clueless pissface, you are right about union. The union of the majority of people that wanted to re-elect him and that lying empty suit Romney in office. Even Mrs. Ham Romney has more balls than her hubby. After all, it was she that went on an Iowa radio station to beg for everyone to stop picking on her Mitt, LOFL! Someone remembered to tell the Blacks, Hispanics, women, young people, that lying p.o.s. Romney and the racist Republiklans does not care about them. Only the Black president cares about them, LOFL!!!!!! I know it pisses you stupid yard monkeys off for President Obama to be referred to as a Black man.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
I think it's good that he's called a black man because I'd hate to know a white man was that sorry but what do you expect from a black man
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6379 Feb 21, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' dumbass-pissface you, your being a stupid klan monkey does not negate the fact that you racist monkeys voted for p.o.s. like Romney because he is White and the winner, Obama is Black. Romney lied to you fools and did not care about you racist trailer trash morons. I love the fact that the Black president is in office for four more years. that means i get to add insult to the injury of you stupid klan monkeys that hate Blacks. Keep spouting your lame brain wimpering you racist coward. At least you ARE employed at your less than minimum wage job. By the way, I need more money from you to support my way of living. Why don't you pull out your leather skirt, go to the Greasy Spoon Truck Stop and service the lonely truckers. Make sure you tell them your name is Mothertrucker ya' stupid monkeyf'er.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
cute! I like the part about Obama having Four More years too. God! It's hard to imagine one of them ever being president...so dayum clueless.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#6380 Feb 21, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Affirmative action was put in place because the redneck establishment was scared to let any ethnics be hired into their workplace for fear of being showed up by any one who wasn't white.
You see, redneck swine are afraid of their own shadows and don't want to be found out...
As they found out quickly, blacks and other ethnic groups contained much more intelligent subjects and now the truth has come to light.
Very few blacks or other ethnics benefit from affirmative action those days...Only on topix and in the backwoods of swine redneck towns does this reality exist.
What intelligent Blacks? Being a thug does not make you intelligent. Oh, wait...I like Condoleeza Rice. But thats all you have.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6381 Feb 21, 2013
centereach ny wrote:
i think the web people at topix are getting lazy or something. these popular topics have not changed since october...
Totally agree

www.stargirl.com

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Funston, GA

#6382 Feb 21, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>cute! I like the part about Obama having Four More years too. God! It's hard to imagine one of them ever being president...so dayum clueless.
what about Obamas uncle,oh is he an illegal. To Clueless the dummy
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6383 Feb 21, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Affirmative action was established to provide the state governments with statistics on what the blacks were capable of doing as gainful employment. They established that blacks have very low abilities in engineering, tool and die design and manufacture as well as a whole host of fields that required higher thinking skills in mathematics. It took approximately 15 years, but they ended the programs for affirmative action forcing machine shops and engineering firms to find placement for blacks.
you are one delusional jackass if you believe that. Affirmative action was put in place to force honkies to play fair or lose their government handouts! Now why would it even be necessary in a perfect world? I think you all know. But not one of you have the guts to tell the truth about it. Instead you cry like children when made to do what's right, fair or just. smh Sad lot you are.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6384 Feb 21, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm from fl and cracker is a complement it's another name for cowboy so it's not a racist slur to me but keep trying It showes I'm out smarting you but that's not hard to do after all we know we have to dumb down so blacks can keep up
well...let me compliment you again Colonel Saunder KKKracka.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6385 Feb 21, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Again for the obtuse ... free minded, non government dependent Americans don't need SS or Free Medical care. We see from your mentality which side of the fence of dependence you stand on. Better up those mins on your Obama phone. Loser!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA
who the hell are you...some bernie madoff character. yeah, you're living off'fa the gubment dime. you're gonna need those freebies when your teaKKKrackas take what litlle bit you got left. there is no such thing as an obama phone....lies from FOX. LOSER!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6386 Feb 21, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I'm a woman. Secondly, why don't you try to put a sentence together that makes some sense.
you're a woman...ha ha damn sure fooled me. hey old dried up prune face jane brewer hag. i write the way i want to...its none of your business.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6387 Feb 21, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> What happened can not be changed. What can be done is not generalize the deed. It seems there is enough venom spewed over this issue from centuries ago. Well.... get specific. Who did it? Who financed it? Who owned the ships that took the slaves over? What roles did the Captains of the ships play? Who was behind the scenes making big money? What company or companies were involved? Was there any thing hidden behind the scenes so to speak? Was there subterfuge? There are other questions that are in the same area. But Somehow we get the beginning and end of the story all the time. From the tribes of Africa to the slave plantations in America with a lot left out. 99.999% of people at that time and more had nothing to do what you write about. And you blame them. I would like to know the individuals involved in this. All of the men with power who were involved. For such a big issue, this part seems fuzzy.
the white man is the culprit....can't refute the facts.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6388 Feb 21, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Affirmative action was established to provide the state governments with statistics on what the blacks were capable of doing as gainful employment. They established that blacks have very low abilities in engineering, tool and die design and manufacture as well as a whole host of fields that required higher thinking skills in mathematics. It took approximately 15 years, but they ended the programs for affirmative action forcing machine shops and engineering firms to find placement for blacks.
who the hell do you think built this country...must've been some very intelligent non-educated blacks, don'tcha think. read your history...better yet google to see what race layed out DC and built it up. you redneck peckerheads are so fcn dumb.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6389 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Then why was the test scores dropped ill give the blacks credit they sure can spin the truth. I know one that did Obama. And why do blacks have to revert to racist slurs all the time shows how simple minded they are
looky whose talking....you ppl. are saints in the shyt house.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6390 Feb 21, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
The same reason that colleges grade on a curve, to elevate the scores of the less intelligent. Dumbing down of America.
they still do that for marginal whites...hmmmmm, no wonder Mitt Romney was so out of touch.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6391 Feb 21, 2013
centereach ny wrote:
i think the web people at topix are getting lazy or something. these popular topics have not changed since october...
you've been involved in a test....a test to see what ppl. would say regardless of the topic. sure enough we've generally said the same shyt over an over again without regards to subject content.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6392 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
No it's typical dumb blacks that I don't like I don't dislike all blacks but the ones I like you would call trying to be too white.
admit it KKKracka...you don't like any blacks. feel better now!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6393 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I think it's good that he's called a black man because I'd hate to know a white man was that sorry but what do you expect from a black man
ahh....i see you have selective romnesia. yep, tis old romney the sorry one and the other sorry one mccain who lost to a dynamo of a black man.
SORRY ye say!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6394 Feb 21, 2013
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>What intelligent Blacks? Being a thug does not make you intelligent. Oh, wait...I like Condoleeza Rice. But thats all you have.
you must be feasting on some CRUZ missiles pooped out by your newly minted neo-phyte senator. condi was bushs parrot whom he loved getting down with.

“Keeping up with the "SHEEPLE".”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6395 Feb 21, 2013
It does not matter who says what and who does this and who does that .....but what about all those vacations he's taken ? The Bushes tooo, by gosh..(wasn't Prudent.;) Anyhow doesn't anyone , anybody know the truth ? We are not obeying to our President, for he is the Puppet to the Show !!!! We are consumers , ppl who buy local and do NOT SHOT AT WALMART WHEN COSTS ARE DOWN THATS CALLED INFLATION AND THE MORE YOU BUY THE MORE THEIR FAT BELLIES ARE FILLING UP YELLOWER AND YELLOWER. There was / used to be SO much Gold and American Treasures , I would love to be optimistic and believe that we still have our most loyal objects . That way money will not be null and void. Yet , I wonder , if NO BODY < NOT ONE PERSON buys from china we would be on the top of the food chain again , for vengeance , and they are very scary they are both humble , very patience , and they HOLD A GRUDGE For ANYTHING .For Many Years , often thinking of the exact situation but an ingenius ways . Research , BOOKS NOT THE INTERNET < GOOD LORD!!!!!! PEOPLE MAKE THINGS UP A LOT. Old books , leather bound are wonderful . Don't believe what you read or see unless you experience or have been there for your own self .:)
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#6396 Feb 22, 2013
Look!

No one builds factories in Syria.

So,
let's begin Asian-war and European-war.

The U.S. must not be involved these wars.
The U.S. must build car-factories in the U.S.,
the U.S. must make cars in the U.S.,
and the U.S. must export those cars from the U.S. to the world!

The U.S. can stop Free-Trade by doing nothing!
Literally, by doing nothing!

The U.S. must withdraw her American-Forces from Japan, from South-Korea, from asia, and from Europe.
Then, Asian-war and European-war will begin!

And, Free-Trade will fall.

Transportation of Crude-Oil and Transportation of cars will stop!

The U.S. will win!
This is a trade-war!

Remember Pearl Harbor!
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#6397 Feb 22, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the white man is the culprit....can't refute the facts.
That is the attitude that causes genocide of people. Where violence escalates to a war like status. It is a shame that you push guilt on a whole race as your race is not exactly angelic. In fact it is the most violent group in America and possibly around the world. You cry wolf so much that a growing amount of people don't care anymore. Now for the hundreth time, stop having the babies out of wedlock. Clean it up at home before you accuse others. And what is just as important. For all the years that I have listened to the racism spiel with your accusations in the end I have found a percentage of African Americans in my life to be. Shallow! If you can't spend the time and work to find out who did the deed to you four centuries ago while you have stolen trillions of dollars from your hardworking so called hating racist neighbors, then you are not worth it. But it is always funny. for when I see riots anywhere there are always smiles and not despair. Even the catastrophes like Katrina began the same way. A couple of days later they were killing each other after the moron mayor and governor let them to fend for themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min NTRPRNR1 263,585
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 min Earl 16,172
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 12 min American Werewolves 135,876
Mexico's Pena Nieto says hopes U.S. immigration... 2 hr teddyr4me 13
Poll: Voters support legal path for immigrants 2 hr Andy 7
Portland immigrant takes sanctuary at church 3 hr Earl 5
PolitiFact: Is ISIS in Mexico and planning to c... 5 hr Earl 21
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE