Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6277 Feb 20, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
WHite/black/green-striped.. he's a total failure.
total failures don't become the POTUS....the winner gets to do it for 4 more yrs.. what have you accomplised in life besides being an angry old azz white man?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6278 Feb 20, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and keep smearing Bush.. even if all you said were true (which it is not) Bush made mistakes, but he wasn't deliberately trying to tear America down as Obama is doing. Put all your platitudes out here on display.. it does not negate that Obama is an total and abject failure on every level...
obama is not tearing down america....you whites are doing that by being obstructive and devilish. big OIL..big BANKS..big WALL-STREET, big BUSINESS, big NRA GUN LOBBY, big AZZ LIMBAUGH, big FOX, big TEAkkkRACKAS.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6279 Feb 20, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Thats the problem. Busj sold out from the beginning. That is what caused a split in the Repub party. he was not a CONSERVATIVE. His handlers were NEO CONS and RINOS. His vice president who was an elitist stooge was his teacher. Just like Obama whose vice president who is an elitist stooge, is his teacher.President Obama was supposed to remove the mistakes. he has not. Our military is all over the place and expanding. Reducing our presence in areas we have decimated in wars before he was elected and killing millions of people in the process is not correcting Repub mistakes. Dems are in this cess pool also. May a helpful government drone who are there for us exterminate your family and friends in the future...For they may get me..May gaia bless you without a gurgitation..
bush, the man that WAS ordered to do what the "ILLUMINATI" wanted done.
THE NEW WORLD ORDER as oredered by the all seeing eye in a pyramid.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6280 Feb 20, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Always funny listening to the real racists calling others racists.
Would not be surprising to find your posting from your free Obama phone while spending your food stamps at Walmart.
Those of us who are free minded and not government dependent will all be laughing when the safety net enjoyed by the losers in this country is destroyed by the policies of this administration and they are left nothing, but their claims of racism.
HAHAHAHA
don't think for one minute that you won't be affected by any policies. just might get your ss check stopped and your FREE medical slashed.
i'd like to see you living on food stamps and having to borrow one of those free phones. it may happen sooner than you think.....you stupid Mothrafudder!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6281 Feb 20, 2013
Captain Nice wrote:
Obama has used crack cocaine and admits to smoking weed and unlike Clinton says he inhaled. Crack smoking causes brain damage the first time it is inhaled so that might help explain a lot about Barry Obama.Barry Obama was also a member of a street gang when he lived in Hawaii so it's a safe bet he also sold drugs to support his drug habbit,how else could a poor black child afford to buy drugs ?. And Obama took an active part in the Chicago Gay Scene while he was a State Senator and has probably been exposed to the AIDS Virus.
nice try, you ignorant sumbytch. do your mammy know what you are doing and saying across the globe. i just know the local wal-mart sold out of HATERade b/c you purchased all of it. now put your mammys debit card back in her purse before she notices that is was used.
Middle Finger

United States

#6282 Feb 20, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
nice try, you ignorant sumbytch. do your mammy know what you are doing and saying across the globe. i just know the local wal-mart sold out of HATERade b/c you purchased all of it. now put your mammys debit card back in her purse before she notices that is was used.
You ignorant AFRICAN Stone Aged Cannibal. You cannot dispute the truth so you revert to name calling which only shows how much you don't know. Your either a liar who cannot deal with the true facts or you were born retarded or fried your tiny ape brain smoking crack. Like Obama you never knew your father .
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6283 Feb 20, 2013
Captain Nice wrote:
<quoted text>That is why Moochelles College Thesis vanished from the college library. Moochelles thesis was full of her hatred for the white devils. But even if the stupid liberals knew the true story about the hatred that the Obama's hold for the white race the libretards would have still voted for Obama.
you're so full of shyt your moouth is brown. the obamas papers are safe and secure in a place that you bums can't get at. this helps them to retain historical data and life experiences guarded for the express purpose of future book deals and the placement of such within the archival tresures of obamas Presidential Library. they have 99 problems and your azz ain't one of them.
Middle Finger

United States

#6284 Feb 20, 2013
Captain Nice wrote:
Obama was a member of the Choom Gang when he lived in Hawaii . A man named Larry Sinclair says he smoked Crack with Barack Obama right before they had gay man sex with each other. And there is a photo of a young Barack Obama smoking a joint out there for anyone to see. All You brain dead inbred excon crack heads have to do is type the words Larry Sinclair,Obama Gang Member,Picture of Obama smoking weed or is Obama Gay into your favorite search engine and you will find plenty to read. Pages and pages of real news about Barack Obama and his gay drug life style. So put down your free cell phone and start typing. If you get tired of reading the thousands of ducuments about what a low life Obama is you can give your baby's mommy some food stamps and send her down to the store for some Skittles and a 40.
I remember Larry Sinclair took and passed a lie detecter test. So is Obama all the way gay or just bisexual ? Michelle looks like a man and some say Michelle is really a Transexual,if that is so then where did the two little monkeys come from ? Were they adopted or did some giant Opossum hatch them in a watermelon patch ?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6285 Feb 20, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Come on! You know he did! The few picture we see of him proves it! We know nothing of him. and what is what the scars on the head? We know nothing of that? Remember people...get your guns and ammo. Bury them if you have to. Bring all dangerous perps completely onto your property after you shoot them in defense. And kill them. Otherwise you open yourself to jail and paying the scumbags and/or their families off. And do not trust the law. Never trust them! the traitor lawyers set the laws up. so you have to go through them. Never admit anything. Ask for an attorney....Don't believe this crap from these blood suckers anymore. they have stolen what you are and blamed you for it. Now they are in voting control and believe their idiocy super cedes common sense intellect. Accept that you may be getting old enough to collect instead of paying for forty years. And they are getting smarter for some reason as revenues are dropping big time. God bless you and be friends to those who will work with you after the demise. The other well, you know what to do.
in a few short words...you azzholes don't know a damn thing abuut him.
STFU already!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6286 Feb 20, 2013
Captain Nice wrote:
Obama was a member of the Choom Gang when he lived in Hawaii . A man named Larry Sinclair says he smoked Crack with Barack Obama right before they had gay man sex with each other. And there is a photo of a young Barack Obama smoking a joint out there for anyone to see. All You brain dead inbred excon crack heads have to do is type the words Larry Sinclair,Obama Gang Member,Picture of Obama smoking weed or is Obama Gay into your favorite search engine and you will find plenty to read. Pages and pages of real news about Barack Obama and his gay drug life style. So put down your free cell phone and start typing. If you get tired of reading the thousands of ducuments about what a low life Obama is you can give your baby's mommy some food stamps and send her down to the store for some Skittles and a 40.
smearing obama doesn't move the needle against his stellar life. you KKKrackas are soooo damn jealous an envious of him that you can't sleep at nite. why don't you bums get a life and leave him the hell alone. i'm sick of you Trump turds.
Middle Finger

United States

#6287 Feb 20, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
smearing obama doesn't move the needle against his stellar life. you KKKrackas are soooo damn jealous an envious of him that you can't sleep at nite. why don't you bums get a life and leave him the hell alone. i'm sick of you Trump turds.
Have you ever told the truth in your life ? Just like Obama your entire life evolves around lies. I can see why Obama is your idol because neither of you ever speak the truth. Look up the facts instead of calling people names. But then the truth would destroy your lying mind,you never could deal with the truth about your pathetic life of lies.
Middle Finger

United States

#6288 Feb 20, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you're so full of shyt your moouth is brown. the obamas papers are safe and secure in a place that you bums can't get at. this helps them to retain historical data and life experiences guarded for the express purpose of future book deals and the placement of such within the archival tresures of obamas Presidential Library. they have 99 problems and your azz ain't one of them.
You clearly have a mental problem
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#6289 Feb 20, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
smearing obama doesn't move the needle against his stellar life. you KKKrackas are soooo damn jealous an envious of him that you can't sleep at nite. why don't you bums get a life and leave him the hell alone. i'm sick of you Trump turds.
The problem isn't that we don't know Obama, the problem is we know TOO MUCH about Obama. He was never an attorney (didn't take the bar exam), he is an affirmative action poster child, he was not born on US soil, he is a failure as a POTUS, and he is a puppet for the white socialist elitists. Yes indeed, we know WAY too much and are sickened by it.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#6290 Feb 20, 2013
And, so,
once your enemy shot even one nuclear-missile against you,
then you must shoot all of your nuclear-missiles against the enemy.
There is no other choice.

This is MAD-theory.

No one can stop this procedure.
Nothing can stop this procedure.
You must not stop this procedure.

Remember Pearl Harbor!
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#6291 Feb 20, 2013
I am sorry that I made a typo.

And, so,
once your enemy shot even only one nuclear-missile against you,
then you must shoot all of your nuclear-missiles against the enemy.
There is no other choice.

This is MAD-theory.

No one can stop this procedure.
Nothing can stop this procedure.
You must not stop this procedure.

Remember Pearl Harbor!

South-Africa too secretly developed Nuclear-Weapons, and after abandoned the Nuclear-Weapons.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6292 Feb 20, 2013
Middle Finger wrote:
<quoted text>You ignorant AFRICAN Stone Aged Cannibal. You cannot dispute the truth so you revert to name calling which only shows how much you don't know. Your either a liar who cannot deal with the true facts or you were born retarded or fried your tiny ape brain smoking crack. Like Obama you never knew your father .
now thats supposed to be amusing eh teaKKKracka...well it ain't. just shows how stupid you look and how bland your thoughts are/better try using Fix-a-Flat the next time before engaging your brain.
i'm sending you a nice picture: the MIDDLE .!. FINGER is up>>> ignorant Mothrafudder>>:(
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6293 Feb 20, 2013
Middle Finger wrote:
<quoted text>I remember Larry Sinclair took and passed a lie detecter test. So is Obama all the way gay or just bisexual ? Michelle looks like a man and some say Michelle is really a Transexual,if that is so then where did the two little monkeys come from ? Were they adopted or did some giant Opossum hatch them in a watermelon patch ?
where did you come from azzhole? you're pissface green with envy b/c you'll never get to occupy the WH. the obamas are living it up on your confederate dime. go get your mouth washed out...it really reeks of sewer gases.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Valdosta, GA

#6294 Feb 20, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>thats pretty good for a black man that had no money and became the POTUS. whats your malfunction, janitor boy.
My question is the same one Jessie Jackson asked. Who's houseboy is he? That one hasn't been answered yet maybe when he gets his library it will come out. Lol
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6295 Feb 20, 2013
Middle Finger wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever told the truth in your life ? Just like Obama your entire life evolves around lies. I can see why Obama is your idol because neither of you ever speak the truth. Look up the facts instead of calling people names. But then the truth would destroy your lying mind,you never could deal with the truth about your pathetic life of lies.
bump your KKKracka azz. lying is what you white savages brought to this Indian land....thats why the Indians said, "white man speak with forked up tongue." BOOH-YAH!!!!!!!!!!

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Valdosta, GA

#6296 Feb 20, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>Why does that not surprise me? Your comments are "A" typical of your type. Come up with some new material. smh
And yours are different? But the blacks make me the way I am more free money more government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump close to naming retired Marine general to... 45 min Le Jimbo 35
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 45 min Truth is might 14,935
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Philosophic 13,211
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr Just Slim 143,723
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 6 hr Mary Jane 91
News US Muslims watch Trump victory with 'fear and c... 7 hr davy 11
News Santorum and the Messy Truth of Immigration 8 hr Skittlez9991 2
More from around the web