Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Valdosta, GA

#6234 Feb 19, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>And I don't blame him. Why should he give you honkies permission to look at his grade when that jackass Bush was nothing but a freakn LUSH and not one of you racist mofo's demanded shit.

Obama gave you his answer in a very kind way he told y'all to kiss his ass. So keep it moving. Find another topic. Good Grief!
So if he was white you would be against him? I think so racist

Istanbul, Turkey

#6235 Feb 19, 2013
Vote wrote:
This is not about vengeance. This is about avenging the wrongs that have been done by our president ato our country. It is time that we give them a clear message: You Have Failed!
VOTE!
He therefore agrees with Akin and Mourdock, Palin, coulter,......the list of morons is a long one.
http://www.kamyonkasasi.com
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6237 Feb 19, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
So if he was white you would be against him? I think so racist
No. but if he were an Idiot like you all are ...Hell to the Yes!

I voted for Clinton. But after watching you ass holes, I'll NeVER vote white again! Many are watching and believe me, we don't forget. Remember...what goes around comes around...so shoot your best shot. You better be able to take it however when it your turn.

Level 1

Valdosta, GA

#6238 Feb 19, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>No. but if he were an Idiot like you all are ...Hell to the Yes!

I voted for Clinton. But after watching you ass holes, I'll NeVER vote white again! Many are watching and believe me, we don't forget. Remember...what goes around comes around...so shoot your best shot. You better be able to take it however when it your turn.
I hated Clinton also by the way he was the first black prez lol the blacks are the one saying we are in power now so if you feel that way I'm glad Because the prez has hurt the working black more than the white so vote your color and go broke. By the way there talking about another recession. I guess it Romney's fault lol

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6239 Feb 19, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy for those on the sidelines who could barely pass the 12th grade, to talk about a Harvard Graduates abilities to run a company. LOL you pompous idiots are a joke!
I dont' give a rat's ass where he graduated from.. he's friggin clueless.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6241 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Already own you lol
like hell you do......GOT PAPERS!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6242 Feb 19, 2013
Deport Berry Obama wrote:
Yes a college does need permission from a student to release their transcripts,But Obama will Not give permission to release his,this makes Obama the Only President in Modern History to Not release his transcripts to the public. And Yes Bush did release his. Bush was not an A student but we'll never know the truth about Obama's grades....And what ever happened to Moochells Masters Thesis ? It just up and disappeared......and another thing,Barry spent over $6 million dollars in legal fees to make sure no one ever see's his grades OR his college applications. Me thinks Barry is trying to hide something. Put that in your Crack Pipe and smoke it
could it be that he is really saving all those supposedly secret stuff for his presidential library. makes sense to me. you gotta what a few more years until that library is built...then you might get to see. until then....don't worry your stupid azz too death.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6243 Feb 19, 2013
Joe Staling wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is the first and only presidential canidate to not release their college transcripts. Obama was a poor student and only got into college because of the color of his skin. Would you go to a Doctor or Dentist who only got into college because of the color of his skin or because he made good grades and worked hard ? We have an affirmitive action president who only got into college because he applied as a foreign student. Obama was and is an idiot,but he can read a teleprompter and give a good speach with his head held up just like El Duce. Stupid people voted for Obama
thats pretty good for a black man that had no money and became the POTUS. whats your malfunction, janitor boy.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6244 Feb 19, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont' give a rat's ass where he graduated from.. he's friggin clueless.
oh, you mean his white side is clueless.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#6245 Feb 19, 2013
imaginaryfriend wrote:
The Cowardly LIAR Romoney is a dangerous empty suit who never has had any backbone to call out his sides racism, to release his tax returns, or to tell where he stands on any issue. He therefore agrees with Akin and Mourdock, Palin, coulter,......the list of morons is a long one.
You must be the dumbest person on the planet.Obama won't release anything-then all you suckers would realize you've been had.He hates white people. He sits and watches them die-doing nothing.

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#6247 Feb 20, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
And I don't blame him. Why should he give you honkies permission to look at his grade when that jackass Bush was nothing but a freakn LUSH and not one of you racist mofo's demanded shit.
Obama gave you his answer in a very kind way he told y'all to kiss his ass. So keep it moving. Find another topic. Good Grief!
You're full of shyt. Bush was on display in the WH for 8 years... if he was as big of a lush as you dumbcrits try to portray, we'd heard and seen something about it.. the media was not ass licking Bush as they do to protect Obama.. Another smear on Bush. Nice try.

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#6248 Feb 20, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, you mean his white side is clueless.
WHite/black/green-striped.. he's a total failure.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6249 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I hated Clinton also by the way he was the first black prez lol the blacks are the one saying we are in power now so if you feel that way I'm glad Because the prez has hurt the working black more than the white so vote your color and go broke. By the way there talking about another recession. I guess it Romney's fault lol
Why does that not surprise me? Your comments are "A" typical of your type. Come up with some new material. smh
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6250 Feb 20, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of shyt. Bush was on display in the WH for 8 years... if he was as big of a lush as you dumbcrits try to portray, we'd heard and seen something about it.. the media was not ass licking Bush as they do to protect Obama.. Another smear on Bush. Nice try.
Why is it so hard for your type to admit the truth about yourselves when it's so easy for you to lie on others?

George W. Bush is an alcoholic. He claims he gave up drinking in 1986 at age 39 when Billy Graham convinced him. This is an obvious lie. You can see this video of him plastered six years later at Jamie Weissís 1992 wedding. On the tape he describes people who donít drink or smoke marijuana as boring. He spends more time on holiday than any other president in history, during which time he is not photographed or seen. If he is bingeing, he is in no state to deal with a terrorist emergency.

According to the book Fortunate Son, bin Laden money, invested via James Bath, enabled George to get hooked on cocaine. He was earlier busted for cocaine in 1972 but got off with community service at Project P.U.L.L. a project for troubled black youth. In 1995, his father arranged to have the record purged and his son to get a new driversí license number. Like Margie Schoedinger who accused Bush of rape, the author of Fortunate Son, James Hatfield, was found in a public washroom with bullet in his brain, ruled by the authorities a suicide.

When questioned about his cocaine use, Bush said publicly he was not prepared to discuss any drug use in his past over 30 years ago on the grounds it might encourage youth to indiscretion. That is doubletalk. There are only two honest answers to the question, yes which would encourage youth to drug use, and no, which would not. Therefore, it seems to me the president has already confessed publicly for all practical purposes, at least to anyone trained in mathematics or logic.

Bush claims voices told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq. He has cokehead-like delusions of grandeur that this was God Himself talking to him, despite the biblical warning in John 5:37 this could not be true. Cocaine dictating foreign policy is national suicide. Jeffrey Tucker discusses this in his essay.

There is so such thing as an ex-alcoholic, only a recovering alcoholic, and there is no such thing as an ex-cocaine addict, only a recovering cocaine addict. Mandatory drug testing for the president and his staff is far more justified than for filing clerks, even if just to protect against that form of terrorist attack.

And YET, no one asked for his " I'm o.k." certificate! Bush isn't 1/2 the man Obama is and you turkey's have the nerve to critize the Prez? Oh ...my GWAD!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6251 Feb 20, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>

If you read and did some research before opening your fat racist mouth...you would have been spared this humiliation.

SMEAR dat! If you honkies would go back and do some fact checking on your own kind instead of all up in the Black President's business, I assure you, y'all would stfu! Out of embarrassment!

that stupid mdderfugger was "hearing voices?" LOL Yeah Raaaiht! Oh ...GOD told him to invade Iraq? Yeah Raaaaaiht! Dam crack head probably heard his drug dealer saying "I got some more Rock" not "Invade Iraq!" ROFLMAO
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6252 Feb 20, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
WHite/black/green-striped.. he's a total failure.
yEAH ...RIGHT! He failed right up to win the election and has the highest post in the world. But in your warped mind, he's a failure huh? What an idiot you are. Tell us what your highest accomplishment has been why don't cha. So we can all compare that to President Barack Obama's and get a good laugh this morning.

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#6253 Feb 20, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it so hard for your type to admit the truth about yourselves when it's so easy for you to lie on others?
George W. Bush is an alcoholic. He claims he gave up drinking in 1986 at age 39 when Billy Graham convinced him. This is an obvious lie. You can see this video of him plastered six years later at Jamie Weissís 1992 wedding. On the tape he describes people who donít drink or smoke marijuana as boring. He spends more time on holiday than any other president in history, during which time he is not photographed or seen. If he is bingeing, he is in no state to deal with a terrorist emergency.
According to the book Fortunate Son, bin Laden money, invested via James Bath, enabled George to get hooked on cocaine. He was earlier busted for cocaine in 1972 but got off with community service at Project P.U.L.L. a project for troubled black youth. In 1995, his father arranged to have the record purged and his son to get a new driversí license number. Like Margie Schoedinger who accused Bush of rape, the author of Fortunate Son, James Hatfield, was found in a public washroom with bullet in his brain, ruled by the authorities a suicide.
When questioned about his cocaine use, Bush said publicly he was not prepared to discuss any drug use in his past over 30 years ago on the grounds it might encourage youth to indiscretion. That is doubletalk. There are only two honest answers to the question, yes which would encourage youth to drug use, and no, which would not. Therefore, it seems to me the president has already confessed publicly for all practical purposes, at least to anyone trained in mathematics or logic.
Bush claims voices told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq. He has cokehead-like delusions of grandeur that this was God Himself talking to him, despite the biblical warning in John 5:37 this could not be true. Cocaine dictating foreign policy is national suicide. Jeffrey Tucker discusses this in his essay.
There is so such thing as an ex-alcoholic, only a recovering alcoholic, and there is no such thing as an ex-cocaine addict, only a recovering cocaine addict. Mandatory drug testing for the president and his staff is far more justified than for filing clerks, even if just to protect against that form of terrorist attack.
And YET, no one asked for his " I'm o.k." certificate! Bush isn't 1/2 the man Obama is and you turkey's have the nerve to critize the Prez? Oh ...my GWAD!
Go ahead and keep smearing Bush.. even if all you said were true (which it is not) Bush made mistakes, but he wasn't deliberately trying to tear America down as Obama is doing. Put all your platitudes out here on display.. it does not negate that Obama is an total and abject failure on every level...
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6254 Feb 20, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and keep smearing Bush.. even if all you said were true (which it is not) Bush made mistakes, but he wasn't deliberately trying to tear America down as Obama is doing. Put all your platitudes out here on display.. it does not negate that Obama is an total and abject failure on every level...
You need to be placed in a "special" Ed Forum. This one is too advanced for you.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#6255 Feb 20, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the problem. Busj sold out from the beginning. That is what caused a split in the Repub party. he was not a CONSERVATIVE. His handlers were NEO CONS and RINOS. His vice president who was an elitist stooge was his teacher. Just like Obama whose vice president who is an elitist stooge, is his teacher.President Obama was supposed to remove the mistakes. he has not. Our military is all over the place and expanding. Reducing our presence in areas we have decimated in wars before he was elected and killing millions of people in the process is not correcting Repub mistakes. Dems are in this cess pool also. May a helpful government drone who are there for us exterminate your family and friends in the future...For they may get me..May gaia bless you without a gurgitation..
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#6256 Feb 20, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read and did some research before opening your fat racist mouth...you would have been spared this humiliation.
SMEAR dat! If you honkies would go back and do some fact checking on your own kind instead of all up in the Black President's business, I assure you, y'all would stfu! Out of embarrassment!
that stupid mdderfugger was "hearing voices?" LOL Yeah Raaaiht! Oh ...GOD told him to invade Iraq? Yeah Raaaaaiht! Dam crack head probably heard his drug dealer saying "I got some more Rock" not "Invade Iraq!" ROFLMAO
Always funny listening to the real racists calling others racists.

Would not be surprising to find your posting from your free Obama phone while spending your food stamps at Walmart.

Those of us who are free minded and not government dependent will all be laughing when the safety net enjoyed by the losers in this country is destroyed by the policies of this administration and they are left nothing, but their claims of racism.

HAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Big Stupid Thread About Everything (Jul '13) 14 min positronium 545
Obama: Deport 'felons, not families' 1 hr HaroldBlair 3
GOP: Obama's Immigration Action Will Cripple 20... 3 hr Cricket 23 225
Nancy Pelosi 'Enormously Disappointed' With Whi... 4 hr RayOne 146
Why Americans are starting to really hate mexic... (Oct '07) 6 hr Veroni 1,458
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr American Werewolves 137,123
Illegal immigrant mother seeks refuge in Philad... 8 hr OId Sailor 12
More from around the web