Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.
Comments
5,361 - 5,380 of 9,364 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2014
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#6104 Feb 15, 2013
I like these kind of jokes!!!

Go, U.S., go!

(BTW, thwe U.S. must stop doing wars.)
(Thw U.S. must make cars in the U.S., and the U.S> must export those cars from the U.S. to the world.)
(I love the U.S.A.)
(I love all Americans.)
(Please understand wht I am traying to say.)

We are Americans!
Remember Pearl Harbor!

Toilet Bomb
http://www.midwaysailor.com/midwayva25bomb/
This bomb was unique because of the type... it was a toilet!

Unlike those jokers with the toilet bomb during Vietnam, VA-195 wasn't kidding around...that's a 1,000 lbs bomb attached to the toilet. They meant to do some damage when they dropped it over Pyongyang in 1952.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.p...
Buck Naked

United States

#6105 Feb 15, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think of all the lives that could have been saved had the white man kept his weapons of mass destruction in his own country.
We knew how to handle a dispute and remain friends. Murder wasn't our only recourse
In Africa the black man would resolve his disputes by cooking and eating his neighbors or selling them into slavery. Now here in America the black man settles his disputes by driving by his neighbors house with a stolen gun in a stolen car and while holding the stolen gun sideways shoots his neighbors house full of holes.
Buck Naked

United States

#6106 Feb 15, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissfecal, our showing you stupid klan monkeys how to satisfy your klan ho's in bed is a decent trade off.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yo Poopface,You look like a walking talking dogturd. Your the same color as feces and smell the same. Take your racist black panther nation of jizzlam ass back to the jungle where it came from
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#6107 Feb 15, 2013
Japan must have military-conscription even for Japanese-women.
Japan must have military-draft-system even for Japanese-women.

Japan says Japan is a gender-equal-country.
Then, Japan must military-conscription even for Japanese-women.
Japan must have military-draft-system even for Japanese-women.

And, the U.S. must withdraw her American-Forces from Japan and from South-Korea.

Israel too have military-conscription even for Israeli-women.

Let's begin Asian-war!

(I will protect American-women, American-girls, American-men, and American-boys.)
(I will protect Americans.)
(YES. I hate Japanese-women and Japanese-girls.)
(I hate Japan.)

Remember Pearl Harbor!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6108 Feb 15, 2013
Buck Naked wrote:
<quoted text>In Africa the black man would resolve his disputes by cooking and eating his neighbors or selling them into slavery. Now here in America the black man settles his disputes by driving by his neighbors house with a stolen gun in a stolen car and while holding the stolen gun sideways shoots his neighbors house full of holes.
Like Jeffrey Dalhmer? I thought cannibalism was a white man's delicacy. OMG! When did y'all stop eating people?

What does this have to do with your 'GUNS?' OHHHH you tryna say WE kill each other with them... uh huh. Well, you've taught us well is all I can say. We haven't graduated to shooting up Theaters, Churches, Malls and elementary schools yet. But I have observed we're starting to go after Cops. LOL Nice Move there huh?

I really think you NRA supporters better get on the Presidents Train and take those assault weapons off the streets before thangggs get like the Wild Wild West!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6109 Feb 15, 2013
Buck Naked wrote:
<quoted text>In Africa the black man would resolve his disputes by cooking and eating his neighbors or selling them into slavery. Now here in America the black man settles his disputes by driving by his neighbors house with a stolen gun in a stolen car and while holding the stolen gun sideways shoots his neighbors house full of holes.
the white boys can't cope being retarded and bullied....instead of therapy sessions they opt for a mass murdering spree on innocent little boys and girls. booYAH Mothrafudder!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6110 Feb 15, 2013
Buck Naked wrote:
<quoted text>Yo Poopface,You look like a walking talking dogturd. Your the same color as feces and smell the same. Take your racist black panther nation of jizzlam ass back to the jungle where it came from
is that you....ted nugent? yeah, the poop in the pants draft dodging hillbilly.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6111 Feb 15, 2013
Barack H. Obama is the 44th President of the United States.

His story is the American story — hard work and education as the means of getting ahead, and the conviction that a life so blessed should be lived in service to others.

With a father from Kenya, President Obama was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961.

After working his way through college with the help of scholarships and student loans, President Obama moved to Chicago, where he worked with a group of churches to help rebuild communities devastated by the closure of local steel plants.

He went on to attend law school, where he became the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. Upon graduation, he returned to Chicago to help lead a voter registration drive, teach constitutional law at the University of Chicago, and remain active in his community.

President Obama's years of public service are based around his unwavering belief in the ability to unite people around a politics of purpose. In the Illinois State Senate, he passed the first major ethics reform in 25 years, cut taxes for working families, and expanded health care for children and their parents. As a United States Senator, he reached across the aisle to pass groundbreaking lobbying reform, lock up the world's most dangerous weapons, and bring transparency to government by putting federal spending online.

He was elected the 44th President of the United States on November 4, 2008, and sworn in the first time on January 20, 2009. He and his wife, Michelle, are the proud parents of two daughters, Malia and Sasha.

GO OBAMA Keep up the Fantastic Work you're doing on behalf of ALL Americans... for those that know and for the idiots who are clueless!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6112 Feb 15, 2013
Since his first day in office, President Obama has focused on laying the foundation for an economy built to last—creating jobs for American workers, cutting taxes for middle class families and small businesses, investing in education, manufacturing and American-made energy, and making sure everyone plays by the same rules, from Main Street to Wall Street.

When the President took office in January 2009, the United States was in the midst of a deep recession, losing over 800,000 jobs per month. The economic security of millions of middle class Americans was vanishing. While there is much more to do, private sector employers have now created 5.8 million jobs over 34 straight months.

Manufacturers are steadily adding jobs and the U.S. auto industry is once again leading the world. Middle class families have seen their taxes cut by thousands of dollars over the last four years. Millions of Americans have health care security they deserve, and have new protections against the abusive practices that led to the financial crisis.

Each policy snapshot has two sections: Progress, which gives you a quick overview of the work President Obama has done since taking office, and What's Next, which helps you understand President Obama’s plans for continuing the progress underway.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#6113 Feb 15, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
Barack H. Obama is the 44th President of the United States.
His story is the American story — hard work and education as the means of getting ahead, and the conviction that a life so blessed should be lived in service to others.
With a father from Kenya, President Obama was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961.
After working his way through college with the help of scholarships and student loans, President Obama moved to Chicago, where he worked with a group of churches to help rebuild communities devastated by the closure of local steel plants.
He went on to attend law school, where he became the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. Upon graduation, he returned to Chicago to help lead a voter registration drive, teach constitutional law at the University of Chicago, and remain active in his community.
President Obama's years of public service are based around his unwavering belief in the ability to unite people around a politics of purpose. In the Illinois State Senate, he passed the first major ethics reform in 25 years, cut taxes for working families, and expanded health care for children and their parents. As a United States Senator, he reached across the aisle to pass groundbreaking lobbying reform, lock up the world's most dangerous weapons, and bring transparency to government by putting federal spending online.
He was elected the 44th President of the United States on November 4, 2008, and sworn in the first time on January 20, 2009. He and his wife, Michelle, are the proud parents of two daughters, Malia and Sasha.
GO OBAMA Keep up the Fantastic Work you're doing on behalf of ALL Americans... for those that know and for the idiots who are clueless!
Obama=poster child for affirmative action.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#6114 Feb 15, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>Obama=poster child for affirmative action.
Romney = poster child for crybaby losers.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6115 Feb 15, 2013
“We can’t have an energy strategy for the last century that traps us in the past. We need an energy strategy for the future – an all-of-the-above strategy for the 21st century that develops every source of American-made energy.” - President Barack Obama, March 15, 2012
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6116 Feb 15, 2013
International Leadership
Under President Obama’s leadership, the United States has engaged the international community to promote sustainable economic growth and to meet the climate change challenge through a number of important venues, including:

International Climate Negotiations
In December 2009, President Obama and other world leaders came together to negotiate the Copenhagen Accord, an important milestone in which, for the first time, all major developed and developing economies agreed to implement measures to limit their greenhouse gas emissions and to do so in an internationally transparent manner. In 2010, the Cancun Agreement confirmed and substantially extended the core elements of the Copenhagen Accord in the areas of finance, technology and adaptation as well as mitigation and transparency in an instrument that the Parties enthusiastically endorsed.

In December 2011 at Durban, the United States and the international community took important steps to make operational all of the key elements of the Cancun agreement, including a transparency regime to monitor and review mitigation efforts by developed and developing countries, as well as established a Green Climate Fund. In addition, a process was launched to negotiate a new legal instrument to take effect from 2020, and U.S. leadership was crucial to ensuring that the instrument will be applicable to all parties and include all of the major economies within a common legal system.

But then...there are a few lost souls who think Climate change happens only with the equinoxes or...when it rains.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#6117 Feb 15, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
“We can’t have an energy strategy for the last century that traps us in the past. We need an energy strategy for the future – an all-of-the-above strategy for the 21st century that develops every source of American-made energy.”- President Barack Obama, March 15, 2012
The "energy strategy" is to open up all the land areas the US holds for drilling. Once they are producing oil, sell it over seas. How is this good for the environment? Oh, yeah, it's not THAT environment they care about. It's the "environment" that surrounds their investments and bank accounts. These libturds sure have YOU fooled.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6118 Feb 15, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama=poster child for affirmative action.
only in the eyes of teaKKKrackas..........
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6119 Feb 15, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
The "energy strategy" is to open up all the land areas the US holds for drilling. Once they are producing oil, sell it over seas. How is this good for the environment? Oh, yeah, it's not THAT environment they care about. It's the "environment" that surrounds their investments and bank accounts. These libturds sure have YOU fooled.
"drill baby drill." alaskan pipe line, wind energy, solar energy, shale, natural gas and the gas from your mouth.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#6120 Feb 16, 2013
[1]
(1)
The U.S.Gov ernment has broken commitments with Americans many many times.
And, the U.S.Gov ernmen try to keep only commitments with Afhganistan?

(2)
The U.S.Gov ernment presented a few billion-dollars to Afghanistan.
And, the U.S.Gov ernment says there is no moeny to give Americans?

(3)
Bin Ladin was in Pakistan.
And, the U.S.Gov ernmen try to keep Afghanistan safe?

(4)
Bin Ladin was in Pakistan.
And, the U.S.Gov ernmen try to keep Iraq safe?

I cannot understand.
The U.S. must withdraw American-Forces from Afghanistan, from Asia, from Japan, and from South-Korea, now now now.
The U.S. must make cars in the U.S., and the U.S> must exsport those cars from the U.S. to the world.

[2]
I have NO intention to insult any one of Americans.
I love the U.S.A.
I love all Americans.
I too think that I do must do something good for our America.

[3]
This is what Japan said.

If a JAL(Japan-Airline)-plane crashes, the compensation-money may be 1-million-dollar per person (or more?).

If a Chinese-passenger-aircraft crashes, the compensation-money may be 10-thousand-dollar per person (or more?).
If a man in developing-countries die, the compensation-money may be 10-thousand-dollar per person (or more?).

The price of a man is different in different-countries.

If 100-people die in Afghanistan, the total price may be 1-million-dollars.

Even if 100-people die,
100-men's death is equal to
only one man's death in developed-xcountries
economically, in ecnomic-terms.

The price of 100-men's death in developing-countries
is equal to only one man in developed-countries.

It is extremely wrong for our America to take Military-Contributions in develioping-countries.

Japan and Germany and EU must do Military-Contributions.

We America must withdraw our American-Forces!
We are Americans.

“One Night”

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#6121 Feb 16, 2013
War Room ~ Tilt
http://youtu.be/f6RCnFLkARY
Deport Obama

Tonganoxie, KS

#6124 Feb 16, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
is that you....ted nugent? yeah, the poop in the pants draft dodging hillbilly.
I just read that they are going to film the next Planet of The Apes movie at your house right after your mother gets done scrubbing my toilet

Since: Feb 13

Faisalabad, Pakistan

#6125 Feb 16, 2013
like Josephine explained I didnt know that you can earn $8680 in four weeks on the internet. have you read this web site =======bit90.com=======

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min woodtick57 256,164
Obama's immigration decision could roil 2014 el... 13 min Cat74 19
In the last 6 months, 37,477 illegal immigrant ... 58 min betrayed 2
In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger ... 1 hr Simon 5
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr X -Man- 135,511
5 things Obama may do to change immigration system 1 hr ronnie 2
Rubio: 'We'll 'never have the votes' for reform... 1 hr the Light 230
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••