Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#5945 Feb 10, 2013
former democrat wrote:
I voted Obama first time around but now I regret it. I was hoping he would succeed but now I see he is the most corrupt prez in US history. He is a liar and this Embassy attack thing, he should be impeached.
Yo' pissface, what president was in office when the terrorist attacks took place 8/11/2001 ON U.S. SOIL? Here are two clues since your dumb monkey azz cannot afford to buy one:

1- He was a Republiklan.
2- It was not President Obama.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5946 Feb 10, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself that dumbass.
telling what? you slumbaggers said that the gov't doesn't create jobs...yet you want to blame obama for the high unemployment. look to the white owned corporations as the reason america is so unemployed.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5947 Feb 10, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
you spew it pretty good. Ppl like you make it hard for me to want to hire blacks. I know you will have a racist remark but do you wonder why black unemployment is so high and it's higher under your black prez. I'm not going to work someone who hates me and steals from me. So keep spewing
if you figure blacks are stealing from you its b/c your cheap azz ain't paying much. i wouldn't work for your cheap azz either. pay a decent living wage and you won't have to worry about someone stealing from you.
you're a racist anyway.....put up a sign and tell all applicants that you don't hire blacks. keep your company kkkrackafied.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5948 Feb 10, 2013
former democrat wrote:
I voted Obama first time around but now I regret it. I was hoping he would succeed but now I see he is the most corrupt prez in US history. He is a liar and this Embassy attack thing, he should be impeached.
you never were a democrat....lying azz punk. and you didn't vote for him either...lying azz punk. you speak like a FOX idiot and that proves you never was in obamas corner in the first place..........lying azz punk!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5949 Feb 10, 2013
Face Reality wrote:
If Obama had a son would he only look like Trayvon or would he also look just like that guy in california who is murdering police officers and other innocent people?
It's amazing how the leftwing slanderous liars were out to get revenge on the white man for killing Trayvon Martin when the guy who killed Trayvon looked like a latino and sounded like a latino.
Should the white man start rioting in the streets and screaming about how a racist black man is shooting down white people like they are rabid animals?
Why is it that everyone who disagrees with an Obama supporter is called a racist and deserves to die? That sure seems odd.
Why is it that everyone who disagrees with an Obama supporter is called a racist and when a murderous black man goes on a killing spree it's hmm "voter revenge"???.
Will Obama get up in front of the whole world and make another speech about what his son would look like, if he had one?
that shyt you are spewing is totally off base. it is so wrong to say obama is killing whites...how so Mothrafudder? you didn't mention white boys killing blacks just b/c they were black. ppl. like you think its ok to kill blacks....but when the shoe is on the other foot, you bytches cry holy hell. kiss some azz who agrees with you.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5950 Feb 10, 2013
waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let it bother you that they holler "racist", you must understand their mentality. They are a sad people, full of hatred and jealousy. Mr O and those that follow him, want what belongs to you, their reasoning? They believe the despicable saying of those from the past Mao, Hitler, Stalin.
Remember those that holler the loudest get heard (main stream media). The rest of us just need to uphold our morals, teach our young right from wrong. Teach our young to work hard to achieve their dream, so they have a heritage to be proud of!
yea teach them.....teach them to get your guns and go a mass murdering spree. yea, you ppl. ain't got shyt to fight over. real soon the CRASH will level your azzes....then what?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5951 Feb 10, 2013
OBe1 wrote:
Lets think about this. How could a country as great as the US elect a president based on his skin color, not intelligence or ability and then re-elect him. These are no doubt the same people who elected a president that didn't inhale or "didn't have sexual relations with that woman" twice. And probably the same who elected Williams as PA twice, Beagle as sheriff, and a history teacher to Middleport Mayor who doesn't know true history and makes up stories (lies) as his lessons. People wake up these are not the ways of an enlightened and educated society. This has nothing to do with political party, race, or hatred. Just Facts!!!!!!!! And as a last note I would say there is a special place in hell for Prosecuting Attorneys who care only about a win/loss record not truth or justice.
OH SHUT THE HELL UP....like you ppl. elected a drunken ignoramus twice. yea, the bytch started 2 fake azz wars and allowed al-q to blow up the twin towers and attack d.c. and pa. yea...like gwb was a great leader.
dayummmmmmmm....you are a stupid Mothrafudder!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5952 Feb 10, 2013
Jizzlam wrote:
<quoted text>
you savages kill your own most often...and that in and of itself is most racist of all
you savages make and sell the guns for profit. bunch of nra thugs.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5953 Feb 10, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/2012/11/01/maryland-woman-ha s-kept-track-of-every-tax-on-h er-in-2012-and-youre-not-going -to-believe-how-much-shes-paid -so-far/?utm_source=facebook &utm_medium=story&utm_ campaign=Share%20Buttons
http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic/show...
http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic/show...
Consumer Protection Bureau Eyeing U.S. Retirement Funds
http://personalliberty.com/2013/02/08/consume...
Was Chief Justice John Roberts Blackmailed To Support ObamaCare?
http://patriotaction.net/profiles/blog/show...
So God Made A Liberal...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
the FOX links are now available....get your copy now!!!!!!!!!!
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#5954 Feb 10, 2013
Trade-surplus, current-account-surplus, and being a creditor-nation can solve all problems!
Please buy American!
Please export American-products!

We are Americans!
I love the U.S.A.!
I love all Americans!

REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR!

The U.S. needs Heavy-Industry and Manufacturing-Industry!
All of social progress in family-income, poverty-rates, high-school and college graduation, and home-ownership
are gained by Heavy-Industry!

Progress made by minorities
is made by Heavy-Industry!

We America need Heavy-Industry and Manufacturing-Industry!

These are Trade-Wars between the U.S. and the rest of the world!
We America must win these wars!

Heavy-Industry and Manufacturing-Industry support the U.S.!
Heavy-Industry and Manufacturing-Industry support middle-class in the U.S.!
Heavy-Industry and Manufacturing-Industry support all Americans!
Heavy-Industry and Manufacturing-Industry support the prosperity of the U.S.!

Heavy-Industry and Manufacturing-Industry can break down discrimination in the U.S.!
Heavy-Industry and Manufacturing-Industry can decrease disparities in the U.S.!
Heavy-Industry and Manufacturing-Industry can decrease violent-crimes in the U.S.!

Heavy-Industry and Manufacturing-Industry can bring money to the U.S.!

If people donot get good-paying-jobs in spite of studying hard,
then, people become not to study hard.

This is now happening in the U.S.

Studying hard donot pay without Heavy-Industry and Manufacturing-Industry!
We America need Heavy-Industry and Manufacturing-Industry!

High-school drop-out rate will fall,
if there are enough Heavy-Industry and Manufacturing-Industry in the U.S.!

Even though Dow recovered, the jobless-rate of the U.S. is still high.
So, this means that we America need Heavy-Industry and Manufacturing-industry.

And, so, Japan, Germany, China, Taiwan, and South-Korea must be called Racists!
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#5955 Feb 10, 2013
[daily camera]January 21, 2013
Losing Ground: Manufacturing downturn hurts minorities disproportionately
As Colorado loses blue-color jobs, disparities increase
http://www.dailycamera.com/state-west-news/ci...
In the 1960s, the giant CF&I steel plant on the southern end of Pueblo was the economic driving engine and racial equalizer for Colorado's southernmost major city.

Former Pueblo City Council President Ray Aguilera, in his early 20s during the mill's last heyday as a large-scale employer, recalls wives dropping their husbands -- Latinos, Italians Slovenians -- at the tunnel entrance leading under the roadway to the 7,000 lucrative jobs on the other side.
The work often did not require college degrees or even high school diplomas.

"Why would anybody want to go college when you can go out to the mill and make (today's equivalent of)$60,000,$70,000 a year," Aguilera said.

The towering steel mill stacks and their billowing clouds of smoke were symbols of a unique prosperity, one in which the smelter was a melting pot in more ways than one.

When the city's soldiers, sailors and Marines returned from War World II, they all expected a fair shake from Pueblo's major employer.
Soon, the mill's segregated showers for whites and Latinos disappeared.

"So in 1945, things began to change even in the mill, CF&I," Aguilera said.
"(Latinos) began to get good jobs. This was the beginning of the transformation of Pueblo, this convergence. I thought Pueblo was Shangri-la. It was a period of prosperity for all these guys that worked in the mill."

High wages and generous overtime led to Latino families buying homes, sometimes even cabins and boats for family vacations, said former state Sen. Abel Tapia, a Pueblo native.

One in five Pueblo workers held manufacturing jobs in 1970, according to Census data.

Two-thirds of Pueblo County's Latino households owned their own homes in 1970, according to an I-News analysis of six decades of U.S. Census data.
Latino families, on average, earned more than 80 percent of the countywide average that same year.

"It was a life to go for," Tapia said.
"Then all of a sudden, it kind of went away."

Shrinking government
The changing economic and political environment also took its toll on federal government jobs, another major source of employment for minority workers during the civil rights era as a result of affirmative action policies.

Those jobs have also dwindled in scope over the past four decades.

Former Denver Mayor Wellington Webb said all presidential administrations since Reagan have emphasized shrinking the size of the federal government.

"Frankly, that trend continued under Bush, under Clinton, under Bush and under Obama," Webb said.
"Each one is proud of talking about how they've shrunk the size of federal government."

With the shrinking came less focus on affirmative action, Webb said.

The intent and thrust of affirmative action, as envisioned by President John F. Kennedy in an executive order in 1961 and strengthened and expanded by President Lyndon B. Johnson in 1965, has clearly been diminished with passing decades.

The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that affirmative action for minorities is unfair if it leads to reverse discrimination against the majority.
Some states, including California, voted to ban affirmative action programs.
However, Colorado voters rejected such a ban in 2008.
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

#5956 Feb 10, 2013
Next black man for president
Dr. Benjamin Carson.
Demonic Rats

Rochelle, IL

#5957 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I saw a million whites in your post. sad, full of hatred, jealousy, delusional, reeking of a notion of superiority, but talking from a hole in the ground instead of a platform.
HEY DOWN THERE>>>Crawl up out of your hole and get yourself a platform someday.
ECHO !!!!!!!!!! ECHO !!!!!!!!!!
ECHO !!!!!!!! ECHO !!!!!!!!
Shinichiro Takizawa

Japan

#5958 Feb 11, 2013
I think that
Tom Crancy pointed out that
Soviet-Union was (and Russia now is) a racist-country.
It is well know that
only Russians (= Russian people = an East Slavic ethnic group native to Russia)
can and could receive preferential treatment in Russia and in Soviet-Union.

So, Racists are communists!

Please read
The Hunt for the Red October
and
Patriot Games.

OMG. I am a Military-Geek.
XDXDXDXDXD

Remember Pearl Harbor!
Shinichiro Takizawa

Japan

#5959 Feb 11, 2013
My deepest symathy goes to American-victims.
I am deeply sorry for Americans.
I have NO intention to insult any one of Americans.
I want to atone for what I had done to the U.S.
I love all Americans.
I love the U.S.A.
If there is something discourtesy against Americans, it's my fault.

And, every time I read these followings,
I think "Thank God, I can be an American".

Russia, Japan, China, and Germay are crazy!

It's not Confucianism.
It's not communism.
It's MONEY!

And, only we America can admit that "It's MONEY!"
And, only we America can make realize "It's MONEY!"

We are Americans!

[1]
[Wikipedia]
Beslan school hostage crisis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_ho...
The Beslan school hostage crisis (also referred to as the Beslan school siege or Beslan massacre) of early September 2004 lasted three days and involved the capture of over 1,100 people as hostages (including 777 children), ending with the death of over 380 people.
On the third day of the standoff, Russian security forces entered the building with the use of tanks, incendiary rockets and other heavy weapons.
At least 334 hostages were killed as a result of the crisis, including 186 children, with a significant number of people injured and reported missing.

[2]
[Wikipedia]
Moscow theater hostage crisis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_h...
The Moscow theater hostage crisis, also known as the 2002 Nord-Ost siege, was the seizure of the crowded Dubrovka Theater on 23 October 2002 by some 40 to 50 armed Chechens who claimed allegiance to the Islamist militant separatist movement in Chechnya.
They took 850 hostages and demanded the withdrawal of Russian forces from Chechnya and an end to the Second Chechen War.
After a two-and-a-half day siege, Russian Spetsnaz forces pumped an unknown chemical agent (thought to be fentanyl, or 3-methylfentanyl) into the building's ventilation system and raided it.
During the raid, up to 50 of the attackers were killed by Russian forces, about 117 hostages have died due to adverse reaction to the gas (including nine foreigners).
All but two of the hostages who died during the siege were killed by the toxic substance pumped into the theater to subdue the militants.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5962 Feb 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
telling what? you slumbaggers said that the gov't doesn't create jobs...yet you want to blame obama for the high unemployment. look to the white owned corporations as the reason america is so unemployed.
The government does not create jobs. However, with that grifter in the WH, and with this pissy Obamacare and all the taxes, no one in the private sector has any desire to hire more people or invest.. they are afraid of the stupidity of Obama and what he's doing to the business world. So, yes in a sense, you are right about white-owned America refusing to hire. We would be digging out of the hole by now if Romney had been elected. He wasn't my first, second or third choice, but I had enough sense to believe he had the business acumen to begin turning this mess around. Well, ya'll made sure that didn't happen. Congratulations. Oh, and that turd Obama is such an accomplished liar. I make about $25 a year and my paycheck went down $56 in January. How does that fit in with the lies out of his mouth "if you make less than $250k your taxes wont' go up?" I'm so sick of that asshole already.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

#5965 Feb 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>if you figure blacks are stealing from you its b/c your cheap azz ain't paying much. i wouldn't work for your cheap azz either. pay a decent living wage and you won't have to worry about someone stealing from you.
you're a racist anyway.....put up a sign and tell all applicants that you don't hire blacks. keep your company kkkrackafied.
lol to earn more money you have to work blacks don't know how to work and the have the same attitude you do someone owes them

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

#5966 Feb 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>yea teach them.....teach them to get your guns and go a mass murdering spree. yea, you ppl. ain't got shyt to fight over. real soon the CRASH will level your azzes....then what?
when the crash comes who's going to support you? Where you going to get your free food phone rent payed Elct payed?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5967 Feb 11, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
lol to earn more money you have to work blacks don't know how to work and the have the same attitude you do someone owes them
I think it is the other way around. I think it is the white man who does not know how to work and has this sense of "entitlement."

Most of you don't know shit but you want the world to believe that you know all there is to know. You have no natural abilities and do not know how to think on your feet. Some people can look at a machine and take it apart and put it together....you people need a freaken manual.

Another thing... we don't buy into that B.S. about working hard. We work smart. If you want someone to work hard, get off your ass and do it. We will applaud you if that's what you want...but we're not trying to live our lives working like slaves to appease your dumb asses. Capish?
Joey

Saint Louis, MO

#5969 Feb 11, 2013
Thank God for the Sickle Cell,and AIDS,and drive by shootings

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 33 min Patriciapink 137,135
Zoeller: Congress must fix broken immigrationa 36 min Proud Latino 3
Poll: Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner 1 hr Your Ex 22
New Congress may move swiftly to raise H-1B cap 2 hr itsme2 11
Graham: 2016 hinges on immigration 3 hr spud 7
64% of Utahns disapprove of Obama's immigration... 3 hr ronnie 10
Detente spawns Cuban worry on US migration rights 4 hr TimeForTheCastros... 2
More from around the web