Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 20 comments on the Nov 4, 2012, Daily Kos story titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5609 Jan 29, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Mt ancestors didn't come from England. They were Cherokee and Scottish, nimrod. How do you think I knew about the breaking of the original trail of tears treaty?
you're a damn liar......anyone can google for info.....so sad that the Cherokees got your dis-ease.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5610 Jan 29, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, no slaves on the first landings, "You didn't build that"!
and you didn't own it either.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#5611 Jan 29, 2013
Barry Loves Larry wrote:
Barack Obama is the first president in history to NOT release his college transcripts. And Bill Clinton is the only president in modern history to NOT release his medical records. Slick Willy keeps his medical records private because he had the Clap or some other STD. So what is Barack Obama trying to hide ?.....
That he was never schooled where he claimed; and where he was schooled, he washed out of.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#5612 Jan 29, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a damn liar......anyone can google for info.....so sad that the Cherokees got your dis-ease.
Duh, I was taught this by my father. What I wrote was a cataloged version.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5613 Jan 29, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was trying to develop albinos? OMG!
thats the whitest thing he needed to get a master race. you other mixed race mongrels wouldn't be able to pull it off.
notice if you will....black males are the only race that can mate with any other race and get their race. amazing.....the browning of America continues unabated.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#5614 Jan 29, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
how the hell they can claim something when the land didn't belong to them in the first place. had the indians had weapons of mass destruction, the outcome would've been much different. when the greedy gun runners(nra) started selling guns to the indians, all of a sudden negoiations started happening. whites found out that indians weren't taking anymore shyt and they now had guns too. just might get your azzes kicked again.
What? What does any of this have to do with blacks being given the lands that Cherokees were relocated to?
CBOW

Dover, PA

#5615 Jan 29, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
and you didn't own it either.
My ancestors did. Your race has even LESS of a claim than the Mexicans. BYE BYE!
CBOW

Dover, PA

#5616 Jan 29, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
thats the whitest thing he needed to get a master race. you other mixed race mongrels wouldn't be able to pull it off.
notice if you will....black males are the only race that can mate with any other race and get their race. amazing.....the browning of America continues unabated.
Aryans were not albinos. Browning and dumbing down.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5617 Jan 29, 2013
Barry Loves Larry wrote:
Ever notice that the blacks,liberals and communists who write here on Topix can only make personal attacks on those who dare to speak the truth about Barry Obama. These left wingers wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and bit them on their big Michelle Obama butts. Left Wingers cannot list one thing that Odumbo has accomplished. All they can do is spout the hatred taught to them by Rev.Wright,Malcom Xlax and Louis Farracoon. So I guess the rest of us should just limit our letter writing to name calling.
we've heard that FOX shyt before, you ain't saying nutin new. kkkrackas like you are too ignorant to know any better.
oh, by the way....speaking of hatred taught....hummmmmm well dayummmm.... your racist family tree lived it everyday to be haters. they held classes 24-7 to make sure you grow up to be little hitlers and aryan nation thugs. thank your ma & pa for the lessons learned so early in your life.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5618 Jan 29, 2013
Barry Loves Larry wrote:
<quoted text>Motthrafokkker and Cracker ? You must go to Rev.Wrights church of hate
studied under jerry falwell and ted nugent
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5619 Jan 29, 2013
gotta take a break, be back soon
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5620 Jan 29, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Jesus tell Pontius Pilate? "I WILL BE SEATED AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD..." He is the Son of God, not God. He is our Savior and one day, our Judge. You blow off like some evil beast, and then come back with such touching remarks, what gives?
just gifted and forgiven.....i suspect. you need to rightly divide the Word and not lean to your own understanding.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5621 Jan 29, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't God who did it.......
read your Bible....God said he sets up governments and he pull down governments. he'll have whomever he wants in office for His pleasure and usefulness. lean not to your own understanding.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5622 Jan 29, 2013
Barry Loves Larry wrote:
Barack Obama is the first president in history to NOT release his college transcripts. And Bill Clinton is the only president in modern history to NOT release his medical records. Slick Willy keeps his medical records private because he had the Clap or some other STD. So what is Barack Obama trying to hide ?.....
and romney didn't release his tax returns....what is he hiding.
and palin didn't reveal her daughters pregnancy until it was too late.
and palin didn't reveal she had sex with a black athlete either.
and you didn't reveal that you are a kkkracka.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5623 Jan 29, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
That he was never schooled where he claimed; and where he was schooled, he washed out of.
doesn't even matter now.....he still won a 2nd term.
why is it you racist ppl. try to live in a yesterday
you kkkrackas lost the war and robert lee is dead.
lean on today, for today doesn't depend on a yesterday.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5624 Jan 29, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh, I was taught this by my father. What I wrote was a cataloged version.
surely it wasn't from the cherokee side...he must've been a scottish kkkracka passing the baton of FOX misinformation.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5625 Jan 29, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
What? What does any of this have to do with blacks being given the lands that Cherokees were relocated to?
it wasn't that many blacks in that part of the country, therefore no lands were given to them over the cherokees. your pa told you a damn lie so he could steer you in the path of unrighteousness. it worked i see.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5626 Jan 29, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
My ancestors did. Your race has even LESS of a claim than the Mexicans. BYE BYE!
your ancestors were the criminals...how the hell does a criminal claim ownership of anything.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5628 Jan 29, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Aryans were not albinos. Browning and dumbing down.
aryans were the real savages and chicken azz cowards...no they were not albinos. browning and dumbing down will take this country in another 25yrs from now......oh what ever will you minority kkkrackas do. when the power is taken from whitey....there will be legislation passed to keep a bottle or two of your species dna for historical study in which the new rulers will never allow you to re-populate the earth again. bye bye white folk.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#5631 Jan 29, 2013
I think that at least the U.S.Forces have been taking care of Native-Americans.
The U.S.Forces have been showing respect to Native-Americans.
(I am deeply sorry that I am a Military-Geek.)

I am sorry that I am saying too much.

Let's export American-products!
Americans must get money!
And, let's build buildings at Indian-reservations too!
All Americans must be richer!

(I have NO intention to insult any one of Americans.)
(I have NO intention to insult any one of Native Americans.)

[Wikipedia]
USS Tecumseh (SSBN-628)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Tecumseh_ (SSBN-628)
USS Tecumseh (SSBN-628), a James Madison-class ballistic missile submarine, was the fourth ship of the United States Navy to be named for Tecumseh (c.17681813), the leader of the Shawnee people.

[Wikipedia]
USS Tecumseh (1863)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Tecumseh_ (1863)
USS Tecumseh was a Canonicus-class monitor built for the United States Navy during the American Civil War.

[Wikipedia]
Boeing AH-64 Apache
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AH-64_Apache
The Boeing AH-64 Apache is a four-blade, twin-engine attack helicopter with a tailwheel-type landing gear arrangement, and a tandem cockpit for a two-man crew. Originally, the Apache started life as the Model 77 developed by Hughes Helicopters for the United States Army's Advanced Attack Helicopter program to replace the AH-1 Cobra, and was first flown on 30 September 1975.

[Wikipedia]
Boeing-Sikorsky RAH-66 Comanche
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing-Sikorsky_...
The Boeing-Sikorsky RAH-66 Comanche was an advanced five-blade armed reconnaissance and attack helicopter designed for the United States Army.

[Wikipedia]
North American A-36 Apache
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_A...
The North American A-36 Apache (listed in some sources as "Invader", but also called Mustang) was the ground-attack/dive bomber version of the North American Aviation P-51 Mustang, from which it could be distinguished by the presence of rectangular, slatted dive brakes above and below the wings.

[Wikipedia]
USS Apache
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Apache
USS Apache or USNS Apache has been the name of more than one United States Navy ship, and may refer to:
USS Apache (1889), a tug in commission in 1898 and again in service from 1900 to 1925
USS Apache (1891), a United States Coast Guard Cutter in commission in the U.S. Navy from 1917 to 1919
USS Apache (SP-729), later USS SP-729, a patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1919
USS Apache (ATF-67), ex-AT-67, a fleet tug in commission from 1942 to 1946 and from 1951 to 1974
USNS Apache (T-ATF-172), a fleet tug in service with the Military Sealift Command since 1981

[Wikipedia]
Jeep Cherokee
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeep_Cherokee
Jeep Cherokee may refer to:
Jeep Cherokee (SJ)(produced 19741983)
Jeep Cherokee (XJ)(produced 19842001)
Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ),(WJ),(WK), and (WK2)(produced since 1993)
Jeep Liberty, known as the Jeep Cherokee (KJ) when sold outside of North America (produced since 2002)

Remember Pearl Harbor!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Conservative Media Rallies to Scott Walker Afte... 14 min OccupyThis 5
News 2 Hall County teens struggle to care for their ... 54 min Synque 9
News 5Full transcript of President Obamaa s White Ho... 1 hr Responsibility 17
News Republicans back bill letting illegal immigrant... 1 hr Responsibility 12
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Mickey Ratt Club 137,962
News Democrats hearing wrong message on immigration 3 hr wild child 2
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 3 hr Memo From Turner 150
More from around the web