Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5070 Jan 16, 2013
Richard_ wrote:
It's nice watching the price of food and necessities climbing up in price while the value of the dollar goes down under Obama.
The price of food goes up since the beginning of time, more or less.

It's called the cost of living.

Of course everyone gets far less during recessions- like when George Bush was president, when he had TWO recessions.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#5071 Jan 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course everyone gets far less during recessions- like when George Bush was president, when he had TWO recessions.
Show us the unemployment rates then..........ROTFLMAO

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/une...
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#5072 Jan 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who needs two short recessions when we can have just one long one. LOL
This country has been in recession since NAFTA was signed and the European Union was formed and it is going to stay that way no matter who is in the White House. The plan is to equalize the wealth. Of course since the wealthy do not want to give up their wealth and they are the ones that hold political power the plan is to take from the middle class and countries that have a middle class and give to the poor. Just look at the shift of wealth from north to the south in American and West to East in Europe.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#5073 Jan 16, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfectly legal to kill a punk that is attacking you..........ROTFLMAO
I have done it twice..........
lol! That's not what you said son!

So now, you're lying... AGAIN!

Woohoo!

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#5074 Jan 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That's not what you said son!
So now, you're lying... AGAIN!
Woohoo!
Yes you keep claiming your invisible links and we keep laughing..........ROTFLMAO
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#5076 Jan 16, 2013
Richard_ wrote:
It's nice watching the price of food and necessities climbing up in price while the value of the dollar goes down under Obama...almost as much funny as watching doosh bags working three jobs to make ends meet! Hahahahahaha...they aint the ones affording 1,900.00 "assault rifles",:)
Yo' Susan Smith, it is nice to watch you stupid Republiklans try to make sense of why your candidate sucked in the presidential election.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#5077 Jan 16, 2013
californio wrote:
<quoted text> Fact is skilled workers from China and India, Like Engineers, are going home because job opportunities are better there now. Tells you how good a job Obama is doing with the economy
http://www.chron.com/news/nation-world/articl...
That's great! All we need now is to educate and produce a bunch of whining slacker kids into engineers.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#5078 Jan 16, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so scared girly boy???
Why did yo tell us you were coming to Vallarta to shut me up???
Why did you act so tough and then turn into a chicken???
Why are you so scared of me???
Why did you tell us your friends the Federales were at my gate to arrest me 5 months ago???
Why do you keep telling these lies that are so easy to prove you lied???
Why such a girly boy?????
STFU! You're a fraud and a liar. I have the proof. You're not in Mexico. You're here.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#5079 Jan 16, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you keep claiming your invisible links and we keep laughing..........ROTFLMAO
And yet, you were caught lying here son!

I'd call it amazing but you have a habit of chewing on your own foot, my little lying petunia!

Woohoo!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5080 Jan 16, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' NHT, does it matter to you what race I am when I put these stupid klan monkeys in their place? You just keep kicking those stupid COONservative yard monkeys azzes and stop worrying about my uh, color. But on the other hand, i thank you for your unsolicited honesty. But nothing changes. The posts that you call bizarre will continue in this thread and in any other thread that you and I will have the good fortune of crossing paths.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
My suspion says that you are a white man. Bizarre to say the least.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5081 Jan 16, 2013
californio wrote:
<quoted text>Cause most liberals are blind and Believe Obama and the Democrats can do no wrong and they can spend all the money they want with no problem.
They are like the Romans around 400 Ad. Spending more and more on Bread and Circus and less on the Legions that guard the border.
Your mouth speaks a pack of lies. You know damn well its you t'partiers that causes some hellish activity. Everytime we turn around to boost the economy up some, here you backward bytches come running and screaming about too much spending.
The next time y'all move into a new suburban subdivision...build your own damn infrastructure. Don't ask the gov't to do shyt for you crybabies. I'd tax the hell outta y'all if you ppl. dared to ask the gov't to fund all of your creature comforts. You ppl. make me sick.

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#5082 Jan 16, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great! All we need now is to educate and produce a bunch of whining slacker kids into engineers.
The girly boy is back..........Why dont you come down for the 25th and buy some books from the Vallarta library??

Why are you so scared of me??
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5083 Jan 16, 2013
Richard_ wrote:
It's nice watching the price of food and necessities climbing up in price while the value of the dollar goes down under Obama...almost as much funny as watching doosh bags working three jobs to make ends meet! Hahahahahaha...they aint the ones affording 1,900.00 "assault rifles",:)
STFU....its you ppl. that have f'ed up this economy. The evil that you are wishing on others will eventually show up at your doorstep.
Then what, you stupid Mothrafudder!!!!!!!!!!

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#5084 Jan 16, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU! You're a fraud and a liar. I have the proof. You're not in Mexico. You're here.
Yes just like you claimed they police told you they were at my door 5 months ago to arrest me..........ROTFLMAO

If you want me to shut up you are going to have to come down and do it girly boy..........LOL

Why are you so scared of me???

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#5085 Jan 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, you were caught lying here son!
I'd call it amazing but you have a habit of chewing on your own foot, my little lying petunia!
Woohoo!
Back to your invisible post again..........LOL

why are you too scared to post it here and now like this???

On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……

Here Is One wrote:

<quoted text>
Please post a link that shows that???
Would you like the link again that proves you wrong???
Burden of proof is on the prosecution
http://nationalparalegal.edu/conlawcrimproc_p...

Yea wrote.
lol! Nope. Don't need to son.

That's the defense's job. Even a dumb person would know that!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5086 Jan 16, 2013
Panther wrote:
How do we get Obamas face on Mount Rushmore ? There is room for one more and it Should be either Barack or Hillary.
Just do it...Hillary has never served as POTUS.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#5088 Jan 16, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to your invisible post again..........LOL
why are you too scared to post it here and now like this???
On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a link that shows that???
Would you like the link again that proves you wrong???
Burden of proof is on the prosecution
http://nationalparalegal.edu/conlawcrimproc_p...
Yea wrote.
lol! Nope. Don't need to son.
That's the defense's job. Even a dumb person would know that!
lol! And yet, you said it's ok to kill son!

Woohoo!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#5087 Jan 16, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The girly boy is back..........Why dont you come down for the 25th and buy some books from the Vallarta library??
lol! awwww.... poor lying baby.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#5089 Jan 16, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
... still a liar and a coward. Why don't you man up and meet me in TJ? I'll pay the cops not to intervene.

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#5090 Jan 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet, you said it's ok to kill son!
Woohoo!
Yes it is perfectly legal and ok to kill anyone punk that is attacking you..........ROTFLMAO

Done it twice myself......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min woodtick57 7,877
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) 1 hr positronium 193,147
News Lawsuit opens new front in Obama immigration le... 1 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Surgit Tempestas 7,207
News Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If... 1 hr tomin cali 1
News The Latest: Trump gets support from leader of '... 3 hr Death on 2 Legs 4
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr final spinal 142,239
More from around the web