Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Read more
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#4998 Jan 14, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, only a racist would ask a stupid question like that. The election is over. Your lying p.o.s. candidate Romney sucked and lost badly, get over it. Matter of fact, a lot of White republicans voted for President Obama too. There is not going to be any recall, so get over it, you loser racist. Didn't your dumbazz here liar paul Ryan gie the reason they lost? He said "They lost because there was a large "urban" turnout at the polls. DUH!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yo shitface! Tissue?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#4999 Jan 14, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this strange or what? Doesn't matter how blacks voted b/c of skin color. They didn't want the anglo-saxon cult leader to get in the Presidential portrait. Yep...you cowards are still the racists even after Mittens lost. Confederate obstructionists to the umph degree.
BS! Why are you participating in the oppression of minorities then? Idiodolt!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5000 Jan 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
BS! Why are you participating in the oppression of minorities then? Idiodolt!
I don't practice at a damn thing. Just trying to keep you racist savages in line. God help America from you over the ground..underground fleeting domestic terrorists.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#5001 Jan 14, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't practice at a damn thing. Just trying to keep you racist savages in line. God help America from you over the ground..underground fleeting domestic terrorists.
Well, it is obvious you don't practice at making a point! LMAO!
Thug Low Rider

Alpharetta, GA

#5002 Jan 14, 2013
Damn black ass thugs. Let it go. This shit has gone on for months. The next thing you will scream is reverse discrimination. What the F ....... Drop it bitch boys.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#5003 Jan 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo shitface! Tissue?
Yo' pissface, only a racist would ask a stupid question like that. The election is over. Your lying p.o.s. candidate Romney sucked and lost badly, get over it. Matter of fact, a lot of White republicans voted for President Obama too. There is not going to be any recall, so get over it, you loser racist. Didn't your dumbazz here liar paul Ryan gie the reason they lost? He said "They lost because there was a large "urban" turnout at the polls. DUH!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#5004 Jan 14, 2013
Thug Low Rider wrote:
Damn black ass thugs. Let it go. This shit has gone on for months. The next thing you will scream is reverse discrimination. What the F ....... Drop it bitch boys.
Yo' klan monkey, take your ni2ger racist b!tch black azz back to your trailer park reservation. Your boy Romney sucked and the Black president won.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#5005 Jan 14, 2013
waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
And of all that voted for the black (1/2 white) man, what's he done for them?
Keeping them slaves to the government!
Yo' pissface, I can tell you one for starters that the Black president has done for Americans, including your dumb monkey azz that did not vote. He kept that p.o.s. lying Republiklan Mitt Romney from getting the presidency. The Black president also ended Romney's stinking career as a serious politician ya' stupid COONservative racist yard monkey. You are a slave to stupidity.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#5006 Jan 14, 2013
HANG ALL THE WAR CRIMINAL POLITICIANS IN THE UNITED STATES AND THEIR SUPPORTERS AND TAKE THE WAR MONEY AND INVEST IN DOMECTIC PRODUCTIVE JOBS.

IT'S NECESSARY TO CLEAN HOUSE ON THE OLD ORDER LIKE IN ANCIENT TIMES WHERE CHANGE MEANS KILL THE OLD ORDER AS IT THEATENS THE NEW HONEST ORDER.
489wfl

Salt Lake City, UT

#5007 Jan 14, 2013
DENG wrote:
HANG ALL THE WAR CRIMINAL POLITICIANS IN THE UNITED STATES AND THEIR SUPPORTERS AND TAKE THE WAR MONEY AND INVEST IN DOMECTIC PRODUCTIVE JOBS.
IT'S NECESSARY TO CLEAN HOUSE ON THE OLD ORDER LIKE IN ANCIENT TIMES WHERE CHANGE MEANS KILL THE OLD ORDER AS IT THEATENS THE NEW HONEST ORDER.
Deng
Barbeque your testicles or I will send people to get them myself
Wong Lun Fat
DENG

Nanjing, China

#5008 Jan 14, 2013
DENG wrote:

ITS' TOO BAD THE ENOMOMY THERE SUCKS--AND IS IN A GREAT DEPRESSION--NEVER TO COME BACK TO LIFE AGAIN; THE ONLY SOLUTION--FIRST--IS KILL 'EM ALL.
489wfl wrote:
<quoted text>
Deng
Wong Lun Fat
UiDitRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#5009 Jan 14, 2013
489wfl wrote:
<quoted text>
Deng
Wong Lun Fat
You are ignorant, you should thank Deng , an outsider or any who can see with a clearer prespective of Where US is going.

UNITED STATES WARS and INTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945:
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,....

"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

The above is just a partial list of US wars, not listed are wars before WW2, as US been at war and war and after many wars since the inception of a nation, i mean a US militaristic/imperalistic/Inte rventionist warring Empire.
489wfl

Salt Lake City, UT

#5010 Jan 14, 2013
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
ITS' TOO BAD THE ENOMOMY THERE SUCKS--AND IS IN A GREAT DEPRESSION--NEVER TO COME BACK TO LIFE AGAIN; THE ONLY SOLUTION--FIRST--IS KILL 'EM ALL.
<quoted text>
Nuke China, nothing but retards there
489wfl

Salt Lake City, UT

#5011 Jan 14, 2013
UiDitRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You are ignorant, you should thank Deng , an outsider or any who can see with a clearer prespective of Where US is going.
UNITED STATES WARS and INTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945:
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,....
"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky
The above is just a partial list of US wars, not listed are wars before WW2, as US been at war and war and after many wars since the inception of a nation, i mean a US militaristic/imperalistic/Inte rventionist warring Empire.
If you don't like it here, take your entire flatulent family and move to China. Enjoy the horrid pollution in beijing, watch as your children take a 45 to the head for smoking one joint, watch as your wife gets run over and crushed by a bus while she is bicycling to work, wonder where your other children are when they are sold into prostitution slavery
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#5012 Jan 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post your proof girly boy.......
Yes they don't know here is one..........ROTFLMAO
This is your dumbest statement to date my little girly boy......
You're a fraud. You don't exist in Mexico. I have proof from that long awaited call from my Federal Judicial friend. You're just making excuses, because you're too scared to get your face punched in.

We can settle this once and for all. Meet me in TJ and I'll even pay the cops not to intervene. I'm waiting, chump!

A big mouth like yours in Mexico would have had you snuffed a long time ago. You get away with it, because you're here and not there. Bring it on, coward!
Sick

Louisville, KY

#5013 Jan 15, 2013
FIRE EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM ! Thay all bunch of Trash.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#5014 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>

<quoted text>

FOR THE GOOD OF THE UNITED STATES THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT SHOULD STEP DOWN AND NEW ELECTIONS WITH ALL THE CANDIDATES ON THE BALLOTS THERE BARRING THE CURRENT POLITICIANS WHO HAVE DONE NOTHING IN THE LAST 40 YEARS BUT TO DESTROY WHAT WAS ONCE A HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE ENONOMY COMPARED TO NOW WHERE THE PLACE HAS BEEN TURNED INTO A WELFARE STATE WITH HUNGRY KIDS EVERYWHERE
489wfl wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#5018 Jan 15, 2013
THE JEWS OWN THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK OWNS ALL THE REST OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANKS IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANKS IN THE UNITED STATES, PRIMARILY THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK, TELLS THE THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IN WASHINGTON D.C. WHAT TO DO.

Level 2

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#5019 Jan 15, 2013
489wfl wrote:
<quoted text>
Cannot do that as China is the biggest holder of US debt and Obama needs to borrow even more money to pay for the free stuff he is giving away
http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2011/03/01/134... .
China is set to overtake US economy in 2016 and History will record who was President when the USA fell to second place.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/403330/2012...

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#5020 Jan 15, 2013
Thug Low Rider wrote:
Tha fk are you babbling about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll: Bush popular in GOP; Rubio, Walker have m... 3 min Abrahamanic Relig... 5
News Pew Researcher: Rate of Illegal Immigrant Males... 3 hr Earl 2
News Dairy farmers, in dire need of workers, feel he... 3 hr Who Guessed It 1
News Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 3 hr Earl 120
News Memo: Illegals To Receive Social Security,... 5 hr spud 139
News Senator Ted Cruz's Contradictory Position on Il... 10 hr Asian Guy 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 13 hr NuRidersoftheePur... 137,787
More from around the web