Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

seriously

Douglas, GA

#4666 Jan 8, 2013
BBtruth, well said!! He's rapidly changing America & it's for the worse. God help us all.
American

Saint Paul, MN

#4667 Jan 8, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
This is only place you can duck and dodge. In real life, you'd of been on the floor knockout.
You two are still up to your school yard antics?

Do you need a nap? Or a snack?
American

Saint Paul, MN

#4668 Jan 8, 2013
Harry R wrote:
Nothing wrong with Obama. Damn good President as far as Iam concerned. It looks to me being a white aman and all that he has been god awful patient with all the resentment. I would like to tell you white guys that think your so much better. YOUR NOT. You are not even a majority anymore in this country. So why don't you just try to get along with all these differnt races and together we might be able to pull the nation out of it nose dive before it is tooooooo late.
Save your breath my friend.

This group of angry white males just don't get what created their fate.

Their tour of hate over the years have made them enemy number one in this country.

They lost the war on:

Blacks voting rights.
Women's voting rights.
Abortion.
Civil Rights.
Affirmative Action.
Gay Rights.

I can go on and on. These losers are on a Denial Tour and their train of hate is headed toward a brick wall.

Since: Jan 13

Kathleen, GA

#4669 Jan 8, 2013
Harry R wrote:
Nothing wrong with Obama. Damn good President as far as Iam concerned. It looks to me being a white aman and all that he has been god awful patient with all the resentment. I would like to tell you white guys that think your so much better. YOUR NOT. You are not even a majority anymore in this country. So why don't you just try to get along with all these differnt races and together we might be able to pull the nation out of it nose dive before it is tooooooo late.
He may be a good man in real life, but he is definitely not a good president no matter how u put it. He is trying to take our gun rights. He don't believe in Jesus Christ and is Muslim. Yeah, he lied about that too. He is promoting gay rights and communism. I know that he is just a pawn in our government, but he should still have the balls to stand up for our constitution. Which he is not but only trying to change it. You think this country is going to be okay??? lol. Civil war and anarchy is what is going to happen and if we don't have our guns, we are weak! Our government will come in and take control giving you or me no more rights but to do what they say. Wont be long before all of us are running around with computer chips in our bodies, having all our actions watched and monitored. He is in office for the simple fact to destroy the very roots of this country that our forefathers established with his muslim ethnicity and background. No matter what we say or do. America will not ever be the same but worse. So enjoy your ignorance while you can.
American

Saint Paul, MN

#4670 Jan 8, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Save your breath my friend.
This group of angry white males just don't get what created their fate.
Their tour of hate over the years have made them enemy number one in this country.
They lost the war on:
Blacks voting rights.
Women's voting rights.
Abortion.
Civil Rights.
Affirmative Action.
Gay Rights.
I can go on and on. These losers are on a Denial Tour and their train of hate is headed toward a brick wall.
Can't believe I forgot to add "Slavery" to this list.

Since: Jan 13

Kathleen, GA

#4671 Jan 8, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Save your breath my friend.
This group of angry white males just don't get what created their fate.
Their tour of hate over the years have made them enemy number one in this country.
They lost the war on:
Blacks voting rights.
Women's voting rights.
Abortion.
Civil Rights.
Affirmative Action.
Gay Rights.
I can go on and on. These losers are on a Denial Tour and their train of hate is headed toward a brick wall.
Hate?? Let me tell You something about hate. The majority of the black community are more racist than any other race. The black men make babies they can't provide for because of their lack of sexual control. So its left up to the hard working white men of this country to pay taxes to pay for the 15 kids each one of them have. Most blacks can't stand any other race, not even themselves. Let me ask you a question, Do you really think that this change is going to help you or anybody else? We will all suffer for it!!! blacks, whites, mexican, whoever!!! Enjoy your ignorance my friend while you still have a right too. Wont be long before we are all controlled like a bunch of puppets on a string. Civil war!! Anarchy!! That is what is coming bro

Since: Jan 13

Kathleen, GA

#4672 Jan 8, 2013
cant believe african people were sold into slavery by their own people can you!! Can't believe that the white man also helped free the blacks can you!! Dont forget that part. Martin Luther King would roll over in his grave if he knew how his people have become. No my friend. Its the blacks who hate the most!

Since: Jan 13

Kathleen, GA

#4673 Jan 8, 2013
America Is Not The Same wrote:
Those who will vote for obama for revenge is NOT AN AMERICAN A Commie
Obama by making this statement shows what and who he is. EVIL!! Narcissists and an instrument of destruction of America
vote for LOVE of Country
NOT for the destruction of this country which obama has us on the path for a One World Order
o.bamapost.com
couldnt have said it better myself.

Since: Jan 13

Kathleen, GA

#4674 Jan 8, 2013
seriously wrote:
BBtruth, well said!! He's rapidly changing America & it's for the worse. God help us all.
Thankyou so much for the agreement, what I really need is an argument. lol.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4675 Jan 8, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no signs of intelligence....
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
I never bought one. You fell for it. You feel cheap like a broken down jeep.
Girly boy admits she is a liar..........LOL

She also lied about her cop friends out side my gate..........LOL

She lies about everything...….

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4676 Jan 8, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how I'm jacking your chain....
Here is the long list girly boy..........LOL
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yes a girly boy would think posting on the web is a fight..........ROTFLMAO

When the girly boy is beaten to a pulp she starts to lose control………

Soon she will be changing peoples post as she is so stupid she does not know anyone notices.

Spin spin spin goes the little she male.

Such a predictable little she male………..LOL
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
I never bought one. You fell for it. You feel cheap like a broken down jeep.
Girly boy admits she is a liar..........LOL

She also lied about her cop friends out side my gate..........LOL

She lies about everything...….

@
@

why trust a admitted liar???

It was you that claimed if I did not shut up you were going to come down and shut me up.........LOL

5k says you are to scared..........LOL

Poor girly boy is soared she wet her panties and canceled her flight to shut me up..........LOL

@
@
@
By a girly boy????

My 6 year old would take a punk like you out..........LOL

@
@

why trust a admitted liar???

It was you that claimed if I did not shut up you were going to come down and shut me up.........LOL

5k says you are to scared..........LOL

@
@
@

You already lied once about coming down and admitted it.......

No deal girly boy......

You claimed you were going to come down and punch me in the face and then you got scared..........

Period end of story.....

5k says you are to scared.......

How about Marina Vallarta??

La Cruz Marina?

@
@
@
@

Why are you so scared of me girly boy??

Why did you waste a good ticket to come down and punch me in the face??

Why did your cop friends run away girly boy??
Are they scared like you??

When are you going to make good on your word girly boy and punch me in the face???

@
@
@
@

Be man and keep your word girly boy..........ROTFLMAO

Come down and try and punch me in the face.........

What is wrong???
You found out I was not a woman???

@
@
@
@
@
@

Is that why 20 of the top 25 richest people in the world have houses here????

Is that why you are so scared girly boy???

Is that why you wasted your ticket to come down and punch me in the face???

@
@
@
@
@

Be man and keep your word girly boy..........ROTFLMAO

Any day you are brave enough to keep your word and try and punch me in the face........

5k says you can't

Waiting girly boy..........LOL

5k says you are too scared girly boy…………….LOL

Level 2

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4677 Jan 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
Yesterday, Ward Room ran a post in which we revealed that in 37 Chicago precincts, Mitt Romney received zero votes. These precincts were in poor, African-American neighborhoods, leading some commenters to conclude that Obama’s massive margins were either due to vote fraud or racial bias.
Today, we looked at some election results from Utah, where Mitt Romney received 73 percent of the vote -- the biggest winning margin for either candidate in any state. In 16 Utah counties, Romney’s percentage exceeded the 84 percent Obama received in his hometown of Chicago.
And we did find precincts where Romney won unanimously. We weren’t able to examine the entire state, because most rural county clerks are, understandably, less well-staffed and well-organized than the Chicago Board of Election Commissioners. In Millard County’s Flowell precinct, Romney won 14-0. In its Garrison precinct, he won 17-0. In Sanpete County’s Mount Pleasant 3 Unincorporated precinct, Romney won 14-0. These aren’t as big as the 500-0 blowouts Obama achieved in Chicago, but Utah is a much less densely populated state -- its entire population is only slightly larger than Chicago’s.
So, are Utahans racist?
And iin how many of these districts in uUtah where the Democrats told they could not moniter the election? In how many of these district did thugs show up with baseball bats to intimidate voters?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#4678 Jan 8, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Girly boy admits she is a liar..........LOL
She also lied about her cop friends out side my gate..........LOL
She lies about everything...….
lol! awww.... poor little lying baby. ran away from the other thread because you were caught lying son?

as usual?

I love this comedy channel!

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4680 Jan 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! awww.... poor little lying baby. ran away from the other thread because you were caught lying son?
as usual?
I love this comedy channel!
Why cant you prove it troll???

I just got done proving you a liar......On that thread.........ROTFLMAO

.
.
.

Post 46994 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...

The moron Yea claims Zim got a doctors not but did not see a doctor…………ROTFLMAO

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep and that is not a crime when you are beaten as bad as Zim was......

Moron yea wrote.
lol! Wow. Getting a doctor's note for work and not seeking medical attention.

Maybe he meant getting beaten to within an inch of not going to work! That's much more plausible.
lol

Kathleen, GA

#4681 Jan 8, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>AND Obama isn't even half-black.
Obama was born a Brit in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and he is using a stolen Social Security number. The Russians, Freemasons, and the Order of Skull&Bones put this Big Brother in office to usher in their New World Order. Obama is gay and is an illegal-alien.
exactly and people just think he is the savior of america's troubles.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4682 Jan 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! awww.... poor little lying baby. ran away from the other thread because you were caught lying son?
as usual?
I love this comedy channel!
Prove it troll..........LOL

Like I prove you a liar every day.......
,
,
,
,,
,
,
,
,

On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……

Here Is One wrote:

<quoted text>
Please post a link that shows that???
Would you like the link again that proves you wrong???
Burden of proof is on the prosecution
http://nationalparalegal.edu/conlawcrimproc_p...

Yea wrote.
lol! Nope. Don't need to son.

That's the defense's job. Even a dumb person would know that!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#4683 Jan 8, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why cant you prove it troll???
I just got done proving you a liar......On that thread.........ROTFLMAO
.
.
.
Post 46994 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron Yea claims Zim got a doctors not but did not see a doctor…………ROTFLMAO
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep and that is not a crime when you are beaten as bad as Zim was......
Moron yea wrote.
lol! Wow. Getting a doctor's note for work and not seeking medical attention.
Maybe he meant getting beaten to within an inch of not going to work! That's much more plausible.
lol! Already have son. You're problem is you refuse to believe you got caught.

but that's ok. we know lying is just part of your nature!

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4685 Jan 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Already have son. You're problem is you refuse to believe you got caught.
but that's ok. we know lying is just part of your nature!
Why cant you post it like I just did???

Duck dodge and spin spin spin..........Then troll troll troll........What a sorry little fool.......
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#4686 Jan 8, 2013
CMJ wrote:
<quoted text>Goody Goody for You!! I'm thankful that us white folks won't be the majority. Then we can't be blamed for everything in the world that is wrong. We can blame it on the black folks or the Mexican folks. Now we can holler racism every time we feel like it. Might even get to draw a little bit of welfare or foodstamps instead of having to pay for everyone else to get. Glory days!!! Can't wait. It is totally ignorant for anyone-Black folks or white folks or Mexican folks to vote for anyone because of his or her color. That is stupid and racist!! It also sounds like revenge to me.
Yo' pissface, let me spell it out to your dumb monkey azz. Because rumor has it that you are so dumb, you needed mapquest to help you find your way to school....everyday.

No one is blaming anything on your stupid azz because you are too stupid to be a problem for anyone. However, those Republiklab yard monkeys that dumbazzes like you voted into office are the problem. As for glory days, your monkey might as well forget about that. Your klacestor days of racism are over forever you stupid pile of trailer trash.

So what if people vote for anyone based on color. You are a stupid klan monkey that voted on the basis of race. You voted for a lying White p.o.s. Romney in order not to vote for the Black president. Most of the White Americans did not want lying Romney in office either.

LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#4688 Jan 8, 2013
californio wrote:
<quoted text> Funny how Romney then got Zero votes in a large section of Philadelphia .
Funny how gullible Republiklans can vote for serial liars like the Ryan/Romney ticket.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 1 min george 1,600
News The Rio Grande between El Paso and Ciudad Juarez. 3 min Rico from East Lo... 2
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 5 min Rico from East Lo... 9,745
News Trump returns to immigration issue with Arizona... 9 min Rico from East Lo... 5
News Why Hire More Border Patrol When Illegal Immigr... 22 min Katrina 129
News Arpaio pardon would refute key theme in immigra... 39 min Frito Bandito 68
News Trump returns to Arizona - and a chaotic politi... 1 hr JohnJ 23
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 6 hr Just Slim 147,236
More from around the web