Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#3433 Dec 13, 2012
[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]<quoted text>
Is there a topic you can discuss without insults??[/QUOTE]
Surely there is...just can't stomach backward thinking ppl. who depend on FOXnetworse for their talking points. Don't fall into the trap of being clueless.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3435 Dec 13, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely there is...just can't stomach backward thinking ppl. who depend on FOXnetworse for their talking points. Don't fall into the trap of being clueless.
Another fool who believes everything the democrats tell him. Yeah, you're full of clues, all right. Sucker. LOL
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#3436 Dec 13, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fool who believes everything the democrats tell him. Yeah, you're full of clues, all right. Sucker. LOL
Too bad you have succumbed to being clueless. I really think you need to use Fix-a-Flat for your brain. Sucker..such an insult.
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#3437 Dec 13, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
Is there a topic you can discuss without insults?? "

You are the clueless one assuming I watch fox or that I am a tea party supporter. I actually voted for Obama his first term so please get a clue before you make assumptions.
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#3438 Dec 13, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
I'm not a tea party member "

You're still a loser either way. Move FORWARD and see how America is going to rebound under President Obama. Its happening as we speak.
Ohhh are you 12 more insults. As I have asked before are you up for an intelligent discussion or debate?
t clms

Victoria, Canada

#3439 Dec 13, 2012
Whatever wrote:
bull chit! He's 50% white and that's the part I didn't support, nor do I now.
any bit of black.. is all black to you racists...

You just can't live with a black person being your leader...
Sugarfoot

Denver, CO

#3440 Dec 13, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ppl. came in with a divide and conquer mentality....who the hell can get anything accomplished with whitey still holding the strings.
They should've chopped your ppls. head off the moment the whites of their eyes were shown. You savages were impossible to handle when the masses didn't hold the knives and guns. Yes, your ppl. raped and damaged the land....and you're still doing it as we blog.
plenty of space for you in Africa, get packing rughead.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#3441 Dec 13, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 1000%- drink the kool-aide, you will see too.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3442 Dec 13, 2012
We liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
stinkpaw, are you still a part-time busgirl at Sambo's ?
Topix take away yet another of your racist aliases, BottleQueen?

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3443 Dec 13, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fool who believes everything the democrats tell him.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA!

Donglicker: you believed draft dodger Romney when he told you he could win, and you swallowed Rush's wad when he told you Romney would win with 325 electoral votes.

ipi

Since: Dec 12

Norway

#3444 Dec 13, 2012
I'm trying to jump into this thread, but I can't make out any of the comments. Can somebody give me a short fill-in?

The Left Coast

#3445 Dec 13, 2012
ipi wrote:
I'm trying to jump into this thread, but I can't make out any of the comments. Can somebody give me a short fill-in?
The discussion is if GW Bush caused every single problem since Obama took office 4 years ago and if we can blame Bush for every failure for the next 4 years.
ronone

Masontown, PA

#3447 Dec 13, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …… Moral Luck

ipi

Norway

#3448 Dec 13, 2012
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
The discussion is if GW Bush caused every single problem since Obama took office 4 years ago and if we can blame Bush for every failure for the next 4 years.
I will in that case throw out my opinion that Bush did a fairly poor job in some sectors, sectors that also affects today's presidency.

Obama. Can. Not. Possibly. Be. Blamed. For. Everything.
Wake up, people!
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#3449 Dec 13, 2012
I am deeply sorry to change the subject.
But, I want to tell this story to someone.

I love the U.S.!

Love love love love love love love love the U.S.!

I love you so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ch!

(I have NO intention to insult any onee of Americans.)
(And, I am afraid that it may not be good to trouble our government by this such a kind of thing.)
(I mean, I am trying to evade my responsibility. OMG. sorry.)
But, I love the U.S.A.!

I loooooooooove yooooooooooooouuuuuuu!

This is a Chrystmas present for me!
XDXDXDXDXD

Personally, I think that this (construction of Death-Star) is a huge waste of our Americans' money.

Is today April 1st?????

I respect our America.
I have NO intention to insult any one of Americans.
But, I love yooooooooooooouuuuuu!!!!!
I cannot stop laughing!
Please stop my laughing!

[NBCNews]December 14, 2012
It's a trap! Petition to build Death Star will spark White House response
http://cosmiclog.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/13...
The 25,000-plus signers of a "We the People" petition calling on the federal government to start building a Death Star by 2016 must be feeling as peppy as the Rebel Alliance, now that they've put their plea over the threshold that will trigger a response from the White House.

Administration officials have had a lot of practice dealing with "We the People" petitions that address far-out topics like the Death Star: Last year, for instance, two petitions calling for full disclosure on extraterrestrial visitations reached the standard requiring a response, and the White House's Office of Science and Technology Policy rose to the challenge.

"The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race," OSTP's Phil Larson reported on the WhiteHouse.gov website.
"In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public’s eye."

I'm hoping that the Death Star petition will provide an opportunity for Larson and his colleagues to come up with a pithier, more creative response ... maybe something that will satisfy the fanboys. Here are a few examples that have popped up over the past few days:
* "The farce is strong in this one." (Commenter on The Ticket)
* "We find its lack of signatures disturbing" (MSNBC's Ed Schultz)
* "We have a bad feeling about this" (Modern Man)
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#3450 Dec 13, 2012
Do you need a comment from Fox News?
(I am sorry. I am kiding.)
But, the answer can be beyond our imagination.
XDXDXDXDXD
(I have NO intention to insult any one of Americans.)
(I love the U.S.A.)
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#3451 Dec 14, 2012
To Americans: I am sorry again and again and again. XP Please donot hate me. XP I love the U.S.A. I donot think that this (construction of Death-Star) is a good idea.

http://cosmiclog.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/13...
The rationale for securing the funding and resources to start construction was laid out in the petition, created on Nov. 14 by John D. of Longmont, Colo: "By focusing our defense resources into a space-superiority platform and weapon system such as a Death Star, the government can spur job creation in the fields of construction, engineering, space exploration, and more, and strengthen our national defense."

The Left Coast

#3452 Dec 14, 2012
You're close, Obama can not be blamed for ANYTHING. His first 4 years were not his fault. His next 4 years will not be his fault either.
ipi wrote:
<quoted text>
I will in that case throw out my opinion that Bush did a fairly poor job in some sectors, sectors that also affects today's presidency.
Obama. Can. Not. Possibly. Be. Blamed. For. Everything.
Wake up, people!

ipi

Norway

#3453 Dec 14, 2012
RustyS wrote:
You're close, Obama can not be blamed for ANYTHING. His first 4 years were not his fault. His next 4 years will not be his fault either.
<quoted text>
Agreed. I don't think most people know how hard it is to control such a large country, both economical and in quantity. And I don't see how half of the population hating the President makes his job much easier. Can I come with a statement?

I believe, that if any of you guys became President, and know I'm saying any of you. If any of you became President, I believe that whatever you did,(a little less than) 50% of the population would hate what you do, and call you a puppet. They would say that whatever problems they have, it was your fault.

The US is so split that it amazes me. Obama has the worst job ever, but he still wants to do it. None of you give him credit for that.

Imagine what it would be to a President, and tell me I'm wrong. I can promise you that whatever you tried to do, there would be a fairly large opposition wanting the exact opposite. How do you even take that into consideration? You guys are all talk.(Not everybody, just a figure of speech, please don't flame)

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3454 Dec 14, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you have succumbed to being clueless.
If I was clueless (and a lazy, thieving, parasite) I would've voted for the joke residing in the White House.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Victory for Donald Trump as US Supreme Court re... 56 min Concerned White ... 30
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Concerned White ... 146,218
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep (May '16) 5 hr Concerned White ... 332
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 5 hr Concerned White ... 7,196
News The Police Officers Helping Undocumented Immigr... 5 hr Valerie 16
News Trump's border wall could pay for itself 5 hr Valerie 32
News Author tells of the trauma, heartbreak as undoc... 8 hr spytheweb 1
More from around the web