Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Read more

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3060 Dec 6, 2012
mikejw6844 wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN, The pres wants to blame the rich, but the tax plan is already progressive based on income. Class warfare at its finest got him reelected ( along with giveaways, voter fraud, and misplaced racial pride)
Taxing the rich is Obama's idea of punishing the successful.

Remember, we didn't build that. Someone else made that happen, so WE owe THEM forever.

Obama knows taxing the rich isn't what is needed to help our economy.

Heck, he said so himself in 2011:

"What we said was give us $1.2 trillion in additional revenues, which could be accomplished WITHOUT HIKING TAXES -- tax rates -- BUT COULD SIMPLY BE ACCOMPLISHED BY ELIMINATING LOOPHOLES, eliminating some deductions and engaging in a tax reform process that could have lowered rates generally while broadening the base."

Howard Dean spilled the beans yesterday.

In an interview on MSNBC Dean said that in reality EVERYBODY NEEDS TO PAY MORE TAXES and he’d rather go off the fiscal cliff to make that happen rather than just raise taxes on the rich. Because, he says, if we don’t do it then we won’t have enough money to pay off these deficits and we’ll have to cut spending and he really doesn’t want to do that.

Level 1

Location hidden

#3061 Dec 6, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... just goto Europe and get the fck out of my USA.
You GTFO.

Liberalism is the disease amigo, not conservatism. We CANNOT continue funding entitlements. We DO NOT have the money.

Heck, you want proof? Look no further than California.

Accounting for California's Suicide

Some [critics] cite expanding but inefficient state government, out of control state pensions and oppressive taxes. Or is the problem costly prisons and astronomical rates of incarceration, illegal immigration, unchecked welfare, and oppressive regulation and environmental restrictions?

Californians count on the wealth of farming but would prefer their rivers to remain wild rather than tapped. They like tasteful redwood decks but demand someone else fell their trees for the wood. Californians drive imported SUVs but would rather that you drill for oil off your shores rather than they off theirs. They pride themselves on their liberal welfare programs, but drive out with confiscatory taxes the few left to pay for them.

Californians expect cheap imported labor to tend their lawns and clean their houses, but are incensed at sky-high welfare and entitlement costs that accompany illegal immigration. Lock 'em up, they say -- but the state is bankrupted by new prisons, constant inmate lawsuits and unionized employees.

In short, after Californians sue, restrict, mandate, obstruct and lecture, they also get angry that there is suddenly not enough food, fuel, water and money to act like the gods that they think they have become.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/200...
PepeLaPew

Lynbrook, NY

#3062 Dec 6, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
You GTFO.
Liberalism is the disease amigo, not conservatism. We CANNOT continue funding entitlements. We DO NOT have the money.
Heck, you want proof? Look no further than California.
Accounting for California's Suicide
Some [critics] cite expanding but inefficient state government, out of control state pensions and oppressive taxes. Or is the problem costly prisons and astronomical rates of incarceration, illegal immigration, unchecked welfare, and oppressive regulation and environmental restrictions?
Californians count on the wealth of farming but would prefer their rivers to remain wild rather than tapped. They like tasteful redwood decks but demand someone else fell their trees for the wood. Californians drive imported SUVs but would rather that you drill for oil off your shores rather than they off theirs. They pride themselves on their liberal welfare programs, but drive out with confiscatory taxes the few left to pay for them.
Californians expect cheap imported labor to tend their lawns and clean their houses, but are incensed at sky-high welfare and entitlement costs that accompany illegal immigration. Lock 'em up, they say -- but the state is bankrupted by new prisons, constant inmate lawsuits and unionized employees.
In short, after Californians sue, restrict, mandate, obstruct and lecture, they also get angry that there is suddenly not enough food, fuel, water and money to act like the gods that they think they have become.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/200...
I agree,I think your answer was right on.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#3063 Dec 6, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope we are sick and tired of you retard Obama Bots making excuse's for THE Obama Messiah

PERIOD!!!!

Liberals are supposed to be fair, But what I find is you are no where near fair, You are certainly more "Alinsky"
So leave.

You won't be missed, traitor.
James

Brisbane, Australia

#3064 Dec 6, 2012
President Obama is the best thing for America and the rest of the world that has happened in my lifetime. America is supposed to be the richest country in the world but had the worst health system and still use slave labour in the Restaurant Industry.
Paying Wait Staff and Kitchen Staff third world wages.
James

Brisbane, Australia

#3065 Dec 7, 2012
Don't forget President Oban's predecessor is a War Criminal.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#3067 Dec 7, 2012
Remember Pearl Harbor!

I love the U.S.A.!
I love all American-people!
Whitey

Burlington, WI

#3068 Dec 7, 2012
Voting for Obama is like being in the Special Olympics,You Won,But Your Still Retarded !
Whitey

Burlington, WI

#3069 Dec 7, 2012
When Barack and Michelle Obama have sex Michelle always gets on top because Barack Obama ALWAYS cscrews up !
Whitey

Burlington, WI

#3070 Dec 7, 2012
Shinichiro Takizawa wrote:
Remember Pearl Harbor!
I love the U.S.A.!
I love all American-people!
Thank You.
Whitey

Burlington, WI

#3071 Dec 7, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll make them work for us. Whites will be gone in 40yrs.
What are you gonna do eat us ?

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#3072 Dec 7, 2012
too bad obama is half white and half black...if he were half black and half japanese, every December 7th he could attack Pearl Bailey.
rfirma1

Columbia, MD

#3074 Dec 7, 2012
Angry White Male wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be okay, my fellow WAM! It will be okay!
I know we're no longer in power, but hey, he's doing what the other guy couldn't, he ended one war and is working on the second.
He saved major corporations from corporate greed and they are now strong and profitable.
He lowered the unemployment rate and even brought down the price of gas.
Obama Akbar! Obama Akbar!
what war did obama end?

the rest of your claims have nothing to do with obama. solyndra, despite receiving $500 million from the u.s. taxpayer went bankrupt and closed its doors.

unemployment? hahahahaaaa....the jobs that are being created pay less than $21k/annum in salary......this always happens during the holidays......seasonal workers........part time clerks, stock boys and gift wrappers......by the time january 1st rolls around unemployment will go back up to over 8%.......and even higher when small companies have to close their doors or pay for obamacare.

Level 1

Location hidden

#3075 Dec 7, 2012
James wrote:
Don't forget President Oban's predecessor is a War Criminal.
If Bush is a war criminal, so is Obama. Can't have one without the other.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#3076 Dec 7, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that certainly is the truth
Sure seems that way to me.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#3078 Dec 7, 2012
DEar Americans:

I have NO intention to insult any one of Americans.
I want to be a useful-man for our America.
Please foergive me Sirs for my discourtesy.

GM is rescued by Americans' taxes.
And, now,
Unionized workers in German have been harming our America!
Unionized workers in German have been eating our Americans' money!
Unionized workers in German have been eating our Americans' taxes!

You must attack Germany first!
Germany is an evil-empire!
Germany is communist!
Germany is lazy, stupid, dull, rich, and disgtusting boys!

I think that attacking your neighbor-Americans is not a Christian way.

[Reuters]October 31, 2012
GM sees European operations breaking even by mid-decade
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/31/us-...
Higher sales volumes and vehicle prices contributed $900 million to the quarter.

Opel has been a drag on GM's results, leading the automaker to push for changes at the European unit, which has lost a total of $16 billion over the past dozen years despite repeated rounds of job cuts.
In the third quarter, GM Europe posted an operating loss of $478 million, in line with what analysts had expected.
GM provided further details of its plans to end losses in the region, although the company still needs to complete talks with unionized workers in Germany.

Very sincerely yours,
Shinichiro Takizawa

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3079 Dec 7, 2012
ya theres nothing like haveing the plante of the apes running ur country oh i better run there going to cage me up
Carl Marks

United States

#3080 Dec 7, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
If Bush is a war criminal, so is Obama. Can't have one without the other.
Obama has killed more civilians than terorists with his drone strikes. I really don't care,kill them all and let Allah sort them out. But if Bush is a war criminal then so is Obama and Bill and Hillary Clinton.

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Level 5

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#3081 Dec 7, 2012
Carl Marks wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has killed more civilians than terorists with his drone strikes. I really don't care,kill them all and let Allah sort them out. But if Bush is a war criminal then so is Obama and Bill and Hillary Clinton.
Bush killed Americans on 9/11.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3082 Dec 7, 2012
Excellent One wrote:
<quoted text>
How many days did Slick Willie serve with HIS reserve unit?
George Bush's daddy got him into the reserves so he could avoid the draft and he couldn't even finish that commitment that was in the STATES!

PS: draft dodger Romney demonstrated FOR the war and FOR the draft- vets understand the difference between not serving, and demonstrating for the war and then running away and hiding.

Find a vet and ask him or her to explain it to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 5 min swedenforever 106
News Protesters block immigration holding site at Ur... (Nov '10) 48 min Elise Gingerich 14
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 48 min D Valens 137,784
News Unions Are Increasingly Bargaining To Protect U... 1 hr Who Guessed It 7
News New Jersey's Christie Joins States' Obama Immig... 2 hr tomin cali 1
News America's oldest mayor, 94, has 'no regrets,' l... 2 hr resident 2
News Sex For Sale In The Shenandoah: Will The Traffi... 4 hr Memo From Turner 54
More from around the web