Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2166 Nov 26, 2012
olddogs1964 wrote:
<quoted text> i am refureing to democraps are stupid and thay just cant help them selfs
i (I)
refureing (referring)
democraps (Democrats)
are (as)
thay (they)
cant (can't)
them selfs (themselves)

14 words. 7 errors.

50%='F'.

Try not to look so stupid, next time you refer to someone else as 'stupid'.
Next.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2167 Nov 26, 2012
face it we all are doomed again
Wheat Power

United States

#2168 Nov 26, 2012
Deport Obama wrote:
Judging from all the posts,I guess you can buy computers with Food Stamps or as they are now called "Obama Stamps"
They buy computers with Obama Stamps,Crack,Beer,Weed,Ass, even gamble with them. Forty Nine Percent of Americans are on Obama Stamps,thats why he got four more years.The other Two percent who voted for Obama are the hard core communists who hate America and always vote Democrat.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2169 Nov 26, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
i (I)
refureing (referring)
democraps (Democrats)
are (as)
thay (they)
cant (can't)
them selfs (themselves)
14 words. 7 errors.
50%='F'.
Next.
50% is still a failing grade in this day and age of children being “pampered, cosseted, doted upon, helmeted, bubble wrapped, nudged, cajoled, wheedled, feted and fawned over AND called sweetie pie.”?

Hallelujah!

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#2170 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>
i (I)
refureing (referring)
democraps (Democrats)
are (as)
thay (they)
cant (can't)
them selfs (themselves)
14 words. 7 errors.
50%='F'.
Next.
he may have been speaking in ebonics, so it could be understood by the 'typical' readers of topix. I do it myself, sometimes.

todays ebonics word of the day....Omelette...used in a sentence...." I oughts to bust yo ass, but Omelette it go, dis time"
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#2171 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>
i (I)
refureing (referring)
democraps (Democrats)
are (as)
thay (they)
cant (can't)
them selfs (themselves)
14 words. 7 errors.
50%='F'.
Next.
Luv ya kat, but correcting spelling errors is what dems do when they can't win an argument!

Just let them show their ignorance!

Location hidden

#2172 Nov 26, 2012
well if thay hate america thay can move to kenya with the rest of the bozo clowns

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#2173 Nov 26, 2012
olddogs1964 wrote:
well if thay hate america thay can move to kenya with the rest of the bozo clowns
Or seceede.
Camptown Races

United States

#2174 Nov 26, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
he may have been speaking in ebonics, so it could be understood by the 'typical' readers of topix. I do it myself, sometimes.
todays ebonics word of the day....Omelette...used in a sentence...." I oughts to bust yo ass, but Omelette it go, dis time"
The blacks who live in America all came from the same 3 tribes,the Monbacks ,Moteas and the Do Das. The Mon Backs all got jobs on Garbage Trucks and say Mon Back Mon Back. The Mo Teas all work in Coffe Shops and say Mo Tea Moe Tea all day while the Do Das just sit around the house and say Do The Check Come Today or do the check come tomorrow ?
Camptown Races

United States

#2175 Nov 26, 2012
Where is Black Rhino ? Must of got his Obama Check and Obama Stamps early and he's out scoring some Crack
Camptown Races

United States

#2176 Nov 26, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
50% is still a failing grade in this day and age of children being “pampered, cosseted, doted upon, helmeted, bubble wrapped, nudged, cajoled, wheedled, feted and fawned over AND called sweetie pie.”?
Hallelujah!
My wife is a high school teacher and if she turns in a failing grade on a student at the end of the quarter the office changes it to a D or C . And the kids who don't graduate at the end of their senior year still get to walk across the stage with all the other kids who worked hard and turned in their home work. The kids who really graduate have no idea the idiot next to them in line are getting a folder with nothing in it,no diploma. Obama has turned America into a Third World Country. We are doomed. I hope all you fools who voted for Obama are happy with your free cell phones and food stamps.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#2177 Nov 26, 2012
Camptown Races wrote:
<quoted text>My wife is a high school teacher and if she turns in a failing grade on a student at the end of the quarter the office changes it to a D or C . And the kids who don't graduate at the end of their senior year still get to walk across the stage with all the other kids who worked hard and turned in their home work. The kids who really graduate have no idea the idiot next to them in line are getting a folder with nothing in it,no diploma. Obama has turned America into a Third World Country. We are doomed. I hope all you fools who voted for Obama are happy with your free cell phones and food stamps.
a friend of mine, who was a high school teacher, told the story of how in a staff meeting, the black woman principal notified all teachers that if a black student used the MF word, that it was not to be disciplined, as it was part of their culture, but if a white student used it, they should be disciplined. He finished out the year and retired...this was 8-10 years ago, I'm sure it's now worse.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#2179 Nov 26, 2012
olddogs1964 wrote:
<quoted text> i am refureing to democraps are stupid and thay just cant help them selfs
You can 'refureing' all you want. The Republicans are calling themselves the party of stupid. Stupid teabagger.

Level 2

Hypoluxo Fl

#2180 Nov 26, 2012
Wheat Power wrote:
<quoted text>They buy computers with Obama Stamps,Crack,Beer,Weed,Ass, even gamble with them. Forty Nine Percent of Americans are on Obama Stamps,thats why he got four more years.The other Two percent who voted for Obama are the hard core communists who hate America and always vote Democrat.
Birther nutcase.

Level 2

Hypoluxo Fl

#2181 Nov 26, 2012
olddogs1964 wrote:
Birther nutcase.
Camptown Races

United States

#2182 Nov 26, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Or seceede.
Black Rhino calls it Suck Seed. To Suck Seed is what Barack Obama and Larry Sinclair do to each other after smoking Crack

Location hidden

#2183 Nov 26, 2012
Camptown Races wrote:
<quoted text>My wife is a high school teacher and if she turns in a failing grade on a student at the end of the quarter the office changes it to a D or C . And the kids who don't graduate at the end of their senior year still get to walk across the stage with all the other kids who worked hard and turned in their home work. The kids who really graduate have no idea the idiot next to them in line are getting a folder with nothing in it,no diploma. Obama has turned America into a Third World Country. We are doomed. I hope all you fools who voted for Obama are happy with your free cell phones and food stamps.
your so so very right sir . all u food stamp obama d*%^ smokers in joy your fee crap some day it will all be gone and u will be too
Village Mystery

Huntsville, AL

#2184 Nov 26, 2012
WHITES the new minority wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no worse than Congressional White Angry Males shutting the country down because they had a black guy in the White House they didn't want there.
But we didn't bitch about that, did we?
Um, thanks for proving my point?
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#2185 Nov 26, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
a friend of mine, who was a high school teacher, told the story of how in a staff meeting, the black woman principal notified all teachers that if a black student used the MF word, that it was not to be disciplined, as it was part of their culture, but if a white student used it, they should be disciplined. He finished out the year and retired...this was 8-10 years ago, I'm sure it's now worse.
MUCH, much worse.

Walking through my son's school for a band concert, I was noticing the flags of all nations on the walls, each covered with plexiglass.

The glass on the American flag was covered in spit marks.

I brought this to the attention of the school authorities and was told they clean them once a week.

But NO excuse was offered.

I got the impression that I was being "tiresome" and that it was "no big deal".

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Level 8

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#2186 Nov 26, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the vilest leftist POS on topix. Period.
Yea , But Laurie Wolf is a close 2nd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Quirky 10,409
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Quirky 5,451
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Quirky 7,046
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr anne bonny 141,942
News Vegas immigrants tell their stories at Democrat... 4 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Democrats Feature Undocumented Immigrants on Fi... 5 hr Nopal 5
News 7th District: Feminist, gay groups take opposit... 5 hr Xstain Mullah Aroma 1
More from around the web