Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg: Immigrati...

Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg: Immigration reform 'one of the biggest civil rights issues of our time'

There are 10 comments on the Washington Times story from Nov 24, 2013, titled Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg: Immigration reform 'one of the biggest civil rights issues of our time'. In it, Washington Times reports that:

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg suggested Sunday that immigration reform is "one of the biggest civil rights issues of our time."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Nov 25, 2013
Civil rights my azz.I cant stand this moron.a rich idiot who is married to an illegal.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 25, 2013
Here's the deal, he's after Indian, Chinese and Russian techies, period. He's certainly not interested in unskilled, uneducated laborers.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#5 Nov 26, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
Here's the deal, he's after Indian, Chinese and Russian techies, period. He's certainly not interested in unskilled, uneducated laborers.
He wants the best techies who are now working against him. He won't get those because they know what he is up to and IMO, what he is up to is very anti- American and they know it and have known it for some time now. He is NOT our friend.

Level 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He wants the best techies who are now working against him. He won't get those because they know what he is up to and IMO, what he is up to is very anti- American and they know it and have known it for some time now. He is NOT our friend.
You bet he's not...he's out for stuffing his own pockets.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#7 Nov 26, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
Stop lying, Zuckerburg never said that.

He did say.....

Mr. Zuckerberg also addressed the growing number of children brought to the U.S. illegally by their parents, often called “Dreamers.”

“One of the things that the ‘dreamers’ here today show is that even if, you know, you’re a child of someone who came here who wouldn’t be considered one of the higher-skilled workers … you can be one of the entrepreneurs of tomorrow. That’s the American Dream,” he said.

Level 10

Location hidden

#8 Nov 26, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying, Zuckerburg never said that.
He did say.....
Mr. Zuckerberg also addressed the growing number of children brought to the U.S. illegally by their parents, often called “Dreamers.”
“One of the things that the ‘dreamers’ here today show is that even if, you know, you’re a child of someone who came here who wouldn’t be considered one of the higher-skilled workers … you can be one of the entrepreneurs of tomorrow. That’s the American Dream,” he said.
Look, I have kids who work in Silicon Valley, and they expressed the same sentitments I did. Zuckerburg only cares about the techies...period. Surely you aren't that easily fooled by this guy.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#9 Nov 26, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Look, I have kids who work in Silicon Valley, and they expressed the same sentitments I did. Zuckerburg only cares about the techies...period. Surely you aren't that easily fooled by this guy.
OK then next time speak for your kids... not Zuckerburg.

Level 10

Location hidden

#10 Nov 26, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then next time speak for your kids... not Zuckerburg.
I would think their opinion holds more water since they are in the trenches in the tech industry.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#11 Nov 26, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>You bet he's not...he's out for stuffing his own pockets.
I think that is the fringe benefit of his commission of subversion of our govt and nation.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Nov 26, 2013
I think he can go to hell.the sleepers are dreaming.not the dreamers are sleeping.may facebook die .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 4 min Scully 21,182
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 57 min Just Slim 144,329
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 3 hr sergei pussyeater... 2,434
News The Labyrinth of Illegal Immigrationby Victor D... 4 hr tomin cali 1
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 4 hr D Valens 463
News Pew: Hispanics split on issues before Trump ina... 4 hr Badge Heavy 14
News US public schools take steps to protect undocum... 5 hr tomin cali 3
More from around the web