Another Reason Why Legalizing Undocumented Immigrants' Status Makes Sense

Full story: The Huffington Post

Luis Rosales of El Paso, Texas, chants as he marches to the Capitol in Austin, Texas, during the Texans Demand Immigration Reform march and rally on Friday Feb.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of55
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Deport line jumpers

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

So why does anyone need to tolerate criminals?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

makes no sense to reward illegal aliens in any way.it was already proven a complete failure in 86. only a fool would want to do it again,unless of course the idea is to finish off the country.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

No one really needs to tolerate criminal elements. Is legalizing illegals the right way to go. I feel that the parents of the illegal immigrant children are the ones who should pay through the nose. Any who are criminals immediately exported back to their home country.
DC Jose Luis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

tomin cali wrote:
makes no sense to reward illegal aliens in any way.it was already proven a complete failure in 86. only a fool would want to do it again,unless of course the idea is to finish off the country.
hey dumbass hillybilly racist, welcome to 2013 ,their called new americans. Now get your momma off my Macho Panson.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

DC Jose Luis wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dumbass hillybilly racist, welcome to 2013 ,their called new americans. Now get your momma off my Macho Panson.
another sorry la ratza bigot i see. illegal aliens are the enemy of the country.
DC Jose Luis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
another sorry la ratza bigot i see. illegal aliens are the enemy of the country.
No these are new americans. Its the old racist tea baggers sucking the life out of social security and medicare. The only thing you see is the Macho Ponson going in your mammas culo
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be fooled by the d c hater. He hates about as much if not more than you. He baits people with pretending to be the very people he despises. He is a hate cancer like you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Lawnmowermaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be fooled by the d c hater. He hates about as much if not more than you. He baits people with pretending to be the very people he despises. He is a hate cancer like you.
if you support illegal aliens you are the cancer.
DC Jose Luis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
if you support illegal aliens you arncer.
id rather support the new americans than euro trash. Get off our continent.
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
if you support illegal aliens you are the cancer.
Did I say I supported anyone? If you voted for Obama you are a supporter of an illegal alien. I didn't.
Too late

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

As the saying goes, it's too late to close barn door after the ows are gone. For yrs people couldn't hire enough of them. Now they're here, have a job and a decent life, you want to throw them .

Too expensive to deport all of them. Only solution is to legalize.
POS

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Too late wrote:
As the saying goes, it's too late to close barn door after the ows are gone. For yrs people couldn't hire enough of them. Now they're here, have a job and a decent life, you want to throw them .
Too expensive to deport all of them. Only solution is to legalize.
They walked/ran across. Line them up and march them back to the border. With a taco in one hand and a jug of water in the other. They did'nt complain about the way they came over. They should not complain about the way they are sent back.
DC Jose Luis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

POS wrote:
<quoted text>They walked/ran across. Line them up and march them back to the border. With a taco in one hand and a jug of water in the other. They did'nt complbout the way they came over. They should not complain about the way they are sent back.
The Reconquista is in the Anaconda Squeeze phase, can you feel it. Did you lose your job at the motel 6 lazyass?
Resist Tyranny

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

DC Jose Luis wrote:
<quoted text>
The Reconquista is in the Anaconda Squeeze phase, can you feel it. Did you lose your job at the motel 6 lazyass?
Sure, how about first conquering that pile of dirty dishes. LOL
Resist Tyranny

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

DC Jose Luis wrote:
<quoted text>
id rather support the new americans than euro trash. Get off our continent.
We conquered this continent because we are smarter and tougher. Our Marines marched into Mexico City and raised the American flag. Beaner chicks were lined up trying to sell our boys bjobs for just one quarter. Our intelligence created the success that makes you people crawl here like rats, begging for jobs. You people have south america and central america but you still couldn't figure out how to be successful, despite all those natural resources available. Now get back to work and clean up that mess! lol lol lol
POS

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

DC Jose Luis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey wettback, I'm far above any standard of living that you are accustom to. None of what the government does affects my way of life. Financially, I'm pretty much set up for life. Unlike yourself, living pay check to paycheck, in a dead end job. If, I were to lose my job, I think I would retire, buy a motor coach, 20' bass boat then, be a lazy azz redneck. That would put me 15 years ahead of where others my age are able to do so. So, stay in school, don't be a fool, peckerhead!!!
DC Jose Luis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Resist Tyranny wrote:
<quoted text>
We conquered this continent because we are smarter and tougher. Our Marines marched into Mexico City and raised the American flag. Beaner chicks were lined up trying to sell our boys bjobs for just one quarter. Our intelligence created the success that makes you people crawl here like rats, begging for jobs. You people have south america and central america but you still couldn't figure out how to be successful, despite
all those natural resources available. Now get
back to work and clean up that mess!l
what's so smart about that, that was then this is now. We haven't marched anywhere like stupid marines.we just walk backwards over the bridge
and tell the stupid gringo at the bridge that were
leaving, covert reconquista like green berets.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

DC Jose Luis wrote:
<quoted text>
what's so smart about that, that was then this is now. We haven't marched anywhere like stupid marines.we just walk backwards over the bridge
and tell the stupid gringo at the bridge that were
leaving, covert reconquista like green berets.
Just another loser class in this country angry that they are being called out for being the losers that they are. Whether here or in their country of origin they were and are losers. Its the best your pathetic ilk can muster ... life long dependents of others ... just like children.
Resist Tyranny

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another loser class in this country angry that they are being called out for being the losers that they are. Whether here or in their country of origin they were and are losers. Its the best your pathetic ilk can muster ... life long dependents of others ... just like children.
In fairness, scientific experimentation on adult beaners has demonstrated beyond dispute that their brains are smaller and less evolved than many other forms of life, to include primates, dolphins, and of course humans.
Truth Speaker

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

DC Jose Luis wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a dumbass hillbilly racist because he opposes allowing the subhuman, crude, violent, uneducated, thieving baby-spewing leeches and roaches from Mexico into the US? This wet back piece of mierde had been in this country since 86 and still can't speak English?! Jose Luis, you join a growing list of disgusting fools on this forum who actually believe that hispanics will someday be of consequence in America and that wet backs will get amnesty. Never. You are ignorant scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of55
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••