Must voters have to prove citizenship to register?

Mar 17, 2013 Full story: thetrucker.com 10

This March 5, 2009, file photo shows the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington.

Full Story
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 18, 2013
how else will you stop non-citizens from voting?
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Two of the Supreme Court Justice's are having disputes about this... Guess who they are? The Hispanic Sotta Mayear SP possibly wrong, and John Robert's. They are in fighting about it.... Yes. This should really get funny.Where in this World can you vote without documentation? America is being run by Crooks and thieves... The Stock Market is at a all time high!!!! Can you afford these inflated gas prices? Food? Obama helps Sorros makes one billion bucks in two month's??? Lightbulb's anyone? Cypress today. Bank Customer's get 10% of their Saving's taken out of their account's...Without any approval???? Yup we are truly screwed and Obama want's to legalize millions of Mexicans... Where the Hell are WE? Soviet Russia? No they don't even have an invasion on their Continent....

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 19, 2013
One needs an ID to fly, to get into a political convention and to get a fishing license, why shouldn't one need to show an ID to do something as important as voting for political candidates?
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#4 Mar 19, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
One needs an ID to fly, to get into a political convention and to get a fishing license, why shouldn't one need to show an ID to do something as important as voting for political candidates?
imagine an election for the president of the usa where EVERYONE in the world has a vote?

that's what could happen if we do not require an ID to vote.

Level 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 20, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
imagine an election for the president of the usa where EVERYONE in the world has a vote?
that's what could happen if we do not require an ID to vote.
Hey, we already allow dogs and dead folks the right to vote...there's no telling how many already have voted, and have been doing so for years.
ima

El Paso, TX

#6 Mar 21, 2013
why not? I sure as heck don't mind proving WHO I AM, now I might mind if I were an illegal alien.
Americans 1st

Chula Vista, CA

#7 Mar 22, 2013
Yes.

Level 10

Location hidden

#8 Mar 22, 2013
Frankly, I don't know why there is such a bruhaha over this idea. An ID is not that expensive and it expires every 4-8 years depending upon which option one takes. It is sadly necessary in this day and age of deception. The right to vote is reserved for legal citizens, so why would anybody not want to comply?

Level 10

Location hidden

#9 Mar 22, 2013
For those who bemoan the cost of getting an ID, I suggest they give up a few packs of ciggies or cases of beer for a couple of weeks to have the money to afford one. I mean, where are their priorities? Actually, forgoing those items might actually lengthen their lives and make them feel better...maybe even good enough to go out and look for a job.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11 Mar 22, 2013
right now anyone in the world can vote here ,at least here in ca. you can register infront of the grocery store,not have to show any form of id. some of these folks will offer to fill it out for you and you just sign.

that is why so many sensus workers came to my house for months.was finally told that many people claimed my address as they did to every house on my street.

yet for some reason this was never on the news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In welcoming immigrants, congregations see future 5 min Curmudgeon 6
Nonpartisan organization confirms the GOP can d... 6 min wild child 1
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 8 min wild child 1
Obama touts immigration plan at Vegas high school 17 min kuda 15
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 19 min spud 171
Obama sets off on a sales mission on immigration 26 min barefoot2626 166
Obama immigration plan good, not great for economy 30 min barefoot2626 61
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Ga Girl 56 137,017

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE