Top 5 Reasons Why Immigration Reform ...

Top 5 Reasons Why Immigration Reform Means More Tax Revenues

There are 15 comments on the Center for American Progress story from Apr 15, 2014, titled Top 5 Reasons Why Immigration Reform Means More Tax Revenues. In it, Center for American Progress reports that:

Last year, the Senate passed the bipartisan Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act, or S. 744, which the Congressional Budget Office, or CBO, found would have significant fiscal and economic benefits for the nation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Center for American Progress.

Cuauhtemotzin

United States

#1 Apr 15, 2014
The power to save the US economy is in the hands of the undocumented immigrants. Simple.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#2 Apr 15, 2014
Cuauhtemotzin wrote:
The power to save the US economy is in the hands of the undocumented immigrants. Simple.
Are you nuts? Illegal aliens (no such thing as an undocumented) have destroyed our economy! Take off your rose collared, ethnocentric racist glasses and see the truth!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Apr 15, 2014
we have already seen anything said good about this is a lie or will never be enforced.

every shamnesty ever done has never followed through with the whole deal,just the rewards.

the senate could become reps of the citizens and country by showing a stand of good faith by enforcing our immigration laws as written now without excuses just 100% action as written.

though again we have seen they are against any and all enforcement so their words mean nothing .
Cuauhtemotzin

United States

#4 Apr 16, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you nuts? Illegal aliens (no such thing as an undocumented) have destroyed our economy! Take off your rose collared, ethnocentric racist glasses and see the truth!
So you're one of the do as I say, not as I do crowd, eh? Disagree with me (and the article BTW), and automatically knee-jerk into an ad hominem attack? You constantly whine and snivel about how pro-immigrant posters call you names then you turn around and do same? You lousy racist pig.

Anyway, if disagree with the premise and conclusions of the article (with which I agree), then present your own research and conclusions for us to consider. Otherwise you're just demonstrating your ignorance.
Don Draper

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 16, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you nuts? Illegal aliens (no such thing as an undocumented) have destroyed our economy! Take off your rose collared, ethnocentric racist glasses and see the truth!
What is collared???

Learn to write in English old man!! You aint in Cuba or whatever country your family comes from.
Throw Out The Trash

Ardsley, NY

#6 Apr 16, 2014
Noticed something interesting the other day watching illegal aliens writhing in a neighbor's yard. Illegal aliens and the dog shit they were picking up were exactly the same color.
CRIMMIGRANTS

United States

#7 Apr 16, 2014
Throw Out The Trash wrote:
Noticed something interesting the other day watching illegal aliens writhing in a neighbor's yard. Illegal aliens and the dog shit they were picking up were exactly the same color.
Brown is the color of excrement.
Mother Nature knows best.
Don Draper

Chicago, IL

#8 Apr 16, 2014
CRIMMIGRANTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Brown is the color of excrement.
Mother Nature knows best.
I thought it wasn't about color??

Yet Old Glory and the rest of you racists will continue to claim it isn't about race.
CRIMMIGRANTS

United States

#9 Apr 16, 2014
Don Draper wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it wasn't about color??
Yet Old Glory and the rest of you racists will continue to claim it isn't about race.
Illegal aliens are not a "race", dummy, try to keep up Pops!
The ETHNICITY of most illegals is hispanic...whos fault is that?!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Apr 16, 2014
Cuauhtemotzin wrote:
The power to save the US economy is in the hands of the undocumented immigrants. Simple.
no it is not, get out , save your own country.we do not need you.
Don Draper

Chicago, IL

#12 Apr 16, 2014
CRIMMIGRANTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal aliens are not a "race", dummy, try to keep up Pops!
The ETHNICITY of most illegals is hispanic...whos fault is that?!
Jackass, I said color, not race, and you were the one that brought up color first, or are you senile and have forgotten so soon?
CRIMMIGRANTS

United States

#13 Apr 17, 2014
Don Draper wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackass, I said color, not race, and you were the one that brought up color first, or are you senile and have forgotten so soon?
You said "racists"...man you old folks are dense!

LOL!!!
Don Draper

Chicago, IL

#14 Apr 17, 2014
CRIMMIGRANTS wrote:
<quoted text>
You said "racists"...man you old folks are dense!
LOL!!!
You have repeated said that your issue is with skin color, brown specifically, so yeah, you are a racist POS. Don't blame Hispanics for your sh!tty economic situation. If you are going to blame anyone, blame your parents for doing a crappy job
CRIMMIGRANTS

United States

#15 Apr 17, 2014
Don Draper wrote:
<quoted text>
You have repeated said that your issue is with skin color, brown specifically, so yeah, you are a racist POS. Don't blame Hispanics for your sh!tty economic situation. If you are going to blame anyone, blame your parents for doing a crappy job
Most illegals are brown, whos fault is that?

Why do you constantly cheerlead for these illegal alien criminals, and ignore our hard working American families? Hmmm?
CRIMMIGRANTS

United States

#16 Apr 17, 2014
Don Draper wrote:
<quoted text>
You have repeated said that your issue is with skin color, brown specifically, so yeah, you are a racist POS. Don't blame Hispanics for your sh!tty economic situation. If you are going to blame anyone, blame your parents for doing a crappy job
What is "You have repeated said"???

Learn to write in English old man!!

Dope!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope urges compassion from politicians who fan ... 18 min The Bible Student 3
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Raydot 148,148
News Trump says US 'cannot afford' Roy Moore loss in... 1 hr Trump is a joke 78
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 1 hr Katrina 13,483
News Subway blast arrest leads to discussion of immi... 2 hr Conservatives are... 10
News Congress seems set to avert weekend government ... 3 hr Chilli J 43
News The Latest: Trump: US must fix 'lax immigration... 11 hr Jose 1
More from around the web