GOP debt limit extortion is dead

Feb 11, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

So House Republican leaders are bowing to the inevitable and are going to allow a vote on a clean debt limit hike .

Comments
1 - 20 of 174 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2014
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Level 1

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Of course they will.

Rethuglicans found out just how bad the blowback was last year - greasy Cruz keeping silent too I see.

if an election wasn't coming up, they would shut the government down again.
Billy Ringo

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

.......and so is the Goofy Old Party ..........

Les Claypool

Southlake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Yea, mean old repubs. Heaven forbid the US limits it's borrowing and stops devaluing the dollar. We don't need a strong credit rating. We can just keep on printing money. I mean, why not? Lets make the dollar to peso 1=1.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

The flea-bitten tail wags the mangy dog:

"Republicans are giving up because they know that winning is impossible when their leaders are determined to lose. These leaders have telegraphed weakness to the Democrats and sabotaged conservative efforts so many times that Republicans now have no leverage. There's only one solution.

John Boehner must be replaced as Speaker of the House"

Buzz Flash

With a big tea-party snarl!

Level 1

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Les Claypool wrote:
Yea, mean old repubs. Heaven forbid the US limits it's borrowing and stops devaluing the dollar. We don't need a strong credit rating. We can just keep on printing money. I mean, why not? Lets make the dollar to peso 1=1.
Did they not teach you in the TexASS school system the dollar was devalued by Nixon taking the US, and the rest of the world, off the gold standard in 1971?

Moron!
Billy Ringo

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Les Claypool wrote:
Too bad the mean old repubes weren't concerned about borrowing when Shrub was selling paper to the Chinese so he could look for all those non-existent, imaginary Iraqi WMD's.

Level 1

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Obamacare is now dead.
I'd call that a win win for the GOP.
Only your last two brain cells are dead.

ACA lives on you moron - HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
foster

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Les Claypool wrote:
you did not study economics in college that is certain
spud

Albrightsville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Gary wrote:
The flea-bitten tail wags the mangy dog:
"Republicans are giving up because they know that winning is impossible when their leaders are determined to lose. These leaders have telegraphed weakness to the Democrats and sabotaged conservative efforts so many times that Republicans now have no leverage. There's only one solution.
John Boehner must be replaced as Speaker of the House"
Buzz Flash
With a big tea-party snarl!
You're right Gary. Boehner and the rest of the Republican leadership stand for nothing. Pelosi could do a better job of maintaining Republican party unity than this dude. In the meanwhile, Boehner will keep undermining our economy and the dollar by doing everything big money asks for. He's a wimp. Let Cruz take his place.
foster

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Good an unmitigated surrender. Continue the barage with an aim of all out retreat.

Get the anti Americans to Tap Out. Get a full submission !!!

Level 1

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

foster wrote:
<quoted text>
you did not study economics in college that is certain
You're giving Les Cesspool credit for going to college?

You are being nice today.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Obamacare is now dead.
I'd call that a win win for the GOP.
me too
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only your last two brain cells are dead.
ACA lives on you moron - HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
life support is=to alive.no that was dead from roll out.he just wont let it go.he wants to call it obamacare not aca ha ha ha.if you call losing jobs, medical coverage, and a welfare state a live win you are crazy.did you move to great neck yet lol

Level 1

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

wild child wrote:
<quoted text>life support is=to alive.no that was dead from roll out.he just wont let it go.he wants to call it obamacare not aca ha ha ha.if you call losing jobs, medical coverage, and a welfare state a live win you are crazy.did you move to great neck yet lol
Feel like making a post that makes sense you moron?

You idiots called it Obamacare / the technical name, the legal name, is the ACA;

Jobs aren't being lost, but you morons take what the CBO reported and took it completely out of context - try harder you fool. I'd rather live in Great Neck that that shithole Brooklyn you live in. Which part? Bensonhurst?

Stay in you tenement - where you belong, with the rest of the roaches.
foster

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

wild child wrote:
<quoted text>life support is=to alive.no that was dead from roll out.he just wont let it go.he wants to call it obamacare not aca ha ha ha.if you call losing jobs, medical coverage, and a welfare state a live win you are crazy.did you move to great neck yet lol
an immigrant. can you repeat the post in english?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel like making a post that makes sense you moron?
You idiots called it Obamacare / the technical name, the legal name, is the ACA;
Jobs aren't being lost, but you morons take what the CBO reported and took it completely out of context - try harder you fool. I'd rather live in Great Neck that that shithole Brooklyn you live in. Which part? Bensonhurst?
Stay in you tenement - where you belong, with the rest of the roaches.
tony you dont live in great neck, and I dont live in brooklyn, you sound like you live in brooklyn.deportations will start again this spring, lol

“Obama tells the right to...”

Level 1

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

President Obama said that he was going to break that feverů LOL!
The GOP had no clue of the brilliance that they were going up against when they decided to try and undermine this great President.

BUT THEY KNOW NOW!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

foster wrote:
<quoted text>
an immigrant. can you repeat the post in english?
you cant read which is why you will not be driving.
Juan Too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

wild child wrote:
Is this Gabby Giffords?

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
President Obama said that he was going to break that feverů LOL!
The GOP had no clue of the brilliance that they were going up against when they decided to try and undermine this great President.
BUT THEY KNOW NOW!
Indeed MCP, the last 2 elections they've run into a progressive 'buzz saw'..

Prez Obama smoother than Kansas butter

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••