US border inspector charged with taki...

US border inspector charged with taking bribes

There are 20 comments on the WDBO-AM Orlando story from Jul 14, 2012, titled US border inspector charged with taking bribes. In it, WDBO-AM Orlando reports that:

A U.S. border inspector in San Diego was arrested Friday and accused of accepting bribes including thousands in cash, use of luxury cars and apartment rent payments from two people he allegedly allowed to drive past him with illegal immigrants in their car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDBO-AM Orlando.

Level 2

Since: Jan 11

El Paso, TX

#1 Jul 14, 2012
Fry his butt.
Disgusting

De Soto, KS

#2 Jul 14, 2012
I agree Afghan Vet! Perhaps he should have watched Border Wars on Nat Geo? One in the series explained how they're watching the Agents and doing random lie detector tests.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 14, 2012
does he have roots in mexico? looks like no border agents who do should be placed at the northern border instead and place those with ties north on the south.

it is foolish not to check all family background on border guards.
Fastly Furious

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jul 14, 2012
They said on TV the other night, several people associated with the drug cartels have applied and gone thru training.

Level 1

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 14, 2012
His name people, his name. We let these people flood into our county, give them good jobs and they still have the corrupted mentality of Mexican society.

Location hidden

#6 Jul 14, 2012
Fastly Furious wrote:
They said on TV the other night, several people associated with the drug cartels have applied and gone thru training.
obama's new jobs program hand out jobs to those he knows supports his cause.
Second Agent

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jul 14, 2012
I hope to [email protected] they tapped his phones! This is the second one arrested in the past several months. The other one was harboring his illegal alien father in his house and selling drugs! Gawd I wish we still had firing squads!
Juan

Pearland, TX

#8 Jul 14, 2012
It appears Mexicans aren't the only ones taking bribes. This is taking place more and more lately.
bob

Gilbert, AZ

#9 Jul 14, 2012
Juan wrote:
It appears Mexicans aren't the only ones taking bribes. This is taking place more and more lately.
Rodricaz is a mexican name no? perhaps read the article before you speak. He was letting in his family member and a friend or another family member bring in more illegals. He was mexican and in America just like you Juan and we trusted him . just like you Juan . Big mistake Mexicans should never be allowed to guard our mexican border . Its like handing the keys to the prisoner youve just locked up . Im not even sure we can trust mexicans that become citizens . They might have a hidden plan. terrorst. I find nothing surpriseing about this article . "Mexicans bringing in mexicans ."

Location hidden

#10 Jul 14, 2012
the feds place these guys knowing they are not able to shake their culture of crime.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#11 Jul 14, 2012
bob wrote:
<quoted text>Rodricaz is a mexican name no? perhaps read the article before you speak. He was letting in his family member and a friend or another family member bring in more illegals. He was mexican and in America just like you Juan and we trusted him . just like you Juan . Big mistake Mexicans should never be allowed to guard our mexican border . Its like handing the keys to the prisoner youve just locked up . Im not even sure we can trust mexicans that become citizens . They might have a hidden plan. terrorst. I find nothing surpriseing about this article . "Mexicans bringing in mexicans ."
Wrong again Bobby Boy, he was not like me, he was a citizen.

I'm going to miss ya'll next week, I've got a job in New Orleans, keep looking Bobby Boy, you'll find work sooner or later, can you say "would you like fries with that" ?
bob

Gilbert, AZ

#13 Jul 15, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Bobby Boy, he was not like me, he was a citizen.
I'm going to miss ya'll next week, I've got a job in New Orleans, keep looking Bobby Boy, you'll find work sooner or later, can you say "would you like fries with that" ?
So I guess the best thing to do is not let any Mexicans into this country as we can not make them citizens we can trust . And we certainly cant trust a non citizen (thats you Juan ). I have all the work I need too much in fact . But i take nice vacations. Not to Mexico.
Logic

Succasunna, NJ

#14 Jul 16, 2012
bob wrote:
<quoted text>So I guess the best thing to do is not let any Mexicans into this country as we can not make them citizens we can trust . And we certainly cant trust a non citizen (thats you Juan ). I have all the work I need too much in fact . But i take nice vacations. Not to Mexico.
He's got you beat..
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Jul 17, 2012
Make an example of him. Confine him at hard labor in Leavenworth.
bob

Gilbert, AZ

#16 Jul 17, 2012
Free is free wrote:
why? Dont they like picking strawberries? We can put him to work on a farm.
Interesting

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jul 17, 2012
Free is free wrote:
Exactly. If you've never seen Leavenworth, you're in for a real shocker. It's scary on the outside, unlike the Federal facility in Colorado.

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#19 Jan 28, 2014
Did the illegals have wmd's??
Nothing New

San Francisco, CA

#21 Jan 28, 2014
Many girls get into the US by giving border patrol officers BJs!

Level 1

Location hidden

#22 Jan 29, 2014
thats not closing the border-lol!

Level 1

Location hidden

#23 Jan 29, 2014
Juan wrote:
mcdonnells wife couldnt get the feds to show favor to her husband now she's charged..the family reputation is damaged for years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 4 min LikemTwelve 14,535
News Baker says he will fight for sanctuary cities 1 hr justice 42
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 4 hr Lost Planet Airmen 37
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr J ValJean 143,687
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants (Aug '15) 5 hr Licks3204 691
News Will Gov. Perry Risk the Election for a Tuitio... (Sep '11) 5 hr Giggle2044 9
News Chicago Mayor Battles Trump, Pledges $1M Legal ... 5 hr Jemz7833 2
More from around the web