Are Mexican people really Native Amer...

Are Mexican people really Native Americans?

Created by Madison on Apr 4, 2008

6,621 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

In their wildest dreams

Native to Mexican tribes only

Quirky

Denver, CO

#3014 Sep 6, 2013
Like at the top of this thread. Mexicans are possibly part of Tribes native to Mexico and South of there. They are not at all part of Native North American Indians. Period! Eskimo`s Are though. Azatlan is a Myth. Nothing more.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#3018 Sep 6, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to see some supporting evidence to your claim.
But in any respect.
I do believe that the Aztecs had some relation to the Apaches, they were both brutal savages. I don't know much about the Comanches.
But even if there's no relation, it's well known that the natives of Meso, Central, and South America had far more advanced civilizations than any found in modern day USA.
BullCh!t !
SissyEed

Los Angeles, CA

#3020 Sep 6, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
BullCh!t !
That's your evidence?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#3021 Sep 6, 2013
zanoni wrote:
Maybe that's why the Anglo-Saxon-Teutonic people chose to whipe you out instead of intermingle with you.
The Iberian people decided to intermingle with the Meso, Southe American natives.
There are far more blooded northern Native Americans than their are Meso and Souther American Natives.
The Europeans chose to migle with us more than you.
Bullch!t !
Quirky

Denver, CO

#3022 Sep 6, 2013
SissyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your evidence?
More Beaner Entitlement Bullch!t!

“I'm out hunting”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#3024 Sep 8, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. He is real, but not in the way "contemporary Christians" portray him. He was a teacher just like Moses, Buddha, Ghandi, and may I say, even Mohammad.
Humanity has had teachers in all ages (epochs.) Each teacher comes to teach a specific segment of humanity the truth in a way each segment of humanity can understand, and only as much as they can understand (based on their evolutionary stage.)
F. Bardon said "every religion has a hint of truth." And they really do. If you study the esoteric teachings of every religion you'll find that they ALL TEACH THE SAME TRUTHS. Only the outer vestige differs. Each suited for a specific segment of humanity in a specific period of history.
What you say here is not true. To say that Jesus is a teacher like Moses or Muhammad is wrong. Moses is made up from the Syrian Mises and Muhammad was a greedy golddigging empire builder who ordered his followers to conquer the people around them.
Furthermore your statement is incorrect. Different religions teach different things. Basically all what they teach is false.
josh escobar

Cypress, TX

#3027 Oct 13, 2013
mexicans are native american, Aztec, Cherokee, maya, cree are ALL native americans, most mexicans are a mix of aztec and spanish ancestory some more spanish and some more aztec, most of the aztec tribes before europeans settlers took over and during were mainly concentrated in california,tx,arizona and new mexico, while more of the cheerokee and cree native americans were more to the midwest and eastern of the united states, so yes i would consider mexicans native to north america
Bryan

Salt Lake City, UT

#3028 Oct 13, 2013
NightOwl wrote:
Native "CENTRAL" American.
NOT Native "North" American.
Actually Mexicans are brown because of their indigenous blood. And yes if you remember any basic geography, Mexico is part of North America. This means that Mexicans are Native Americans. Remember there never used to be imaginary borders separating what is now Mexico and what is now the USA. In fact if you remember your history, the US/Mexican border used to be further north than it is now. Does this mean people suddenly become Native Americans when we change the border? Don't be credulous.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3029 Oct 13, 2013
josh escobar wrote:
mexicans are native american, Aztec, Cherokee, maya, cree are ALL native americans, most mexicans are a mix of aztec and spanish ancestory some more spanish and some more aztec, most of the aztec tribes before europeans settlers took over and during were mainly concentrated in california,tx,arizona and new mexico, while more of the cheerokee and cree native americans were more to the midwest and eastern of the united states, so yes i would consider mexicans native to north america
using YOUR logic, we all are native americans since we all come from the same blood line.

BUT that still doesn't make you a citizen of the usa. and that is what counts.

illegals have absolutely no business being in the usa. period.
Ruth Perez

Bakersfield, CA

#3032 Oct 23, 2013
My comment is in between yes and no
Mexico was once a huge part of what is the U.S today
with out it they well be nothing.
And in the time their were tribes that live somewhere in between of Mexico and The U.S and of course in Mexico tribes.
So to me Mexicans have both native ancestry from both in Mexico and Part of the U.S...
Yes we have our differences as well as the small similarities such us Black hair or Dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and cases in the the color of the skin.
Historian

Los Angeles, CA

#3033 Nov 1, 2013
Yes, Mexicans are Native Americans too. They are of European, Native American, Asian, and African decent. How do I know this? I had my DNA test.
Level 5

Location hidden

#3034 Nov 1, 2013
josh escobar wrote:
asians existed in the americas way before the mexican and even aztecs did.

but that doesn't mean I have any claim to the land now, does it?

using YOUR logic, it does.

fact of the matter, the aztecs don't exist anymore as a force. as I understand it, they were all exterminated by the spanish. remember them?
Level 5

Location hidden

#3035 Nov 1, 2013
Ruth Perez wrote:
My comment is in between yes and no
Mexico was once a huge part of what is the U.S today
with out it they well be nothing.
And in the time their were tribes that live somewhere in between of Mexico and The U.S and of course in Mexico tribes.
So to me Mexicans have both native ancestry from both in Mexico and Part of the U.S...
Yes we have our differences as well as the small similarities such us Black hair or Dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and cases in the the color of the skin.
in the philippines, the big tragedy of the spanish taking over the country way back when was that the spanish destroyed all the records that the historians kept of their history.

did this happen when the spanish took over much of the americas?

is this why mexicans focus so much about history? because they don't have any details about it?

the chinese can trace actual facts about ancient dynasties. individuals. heroes. the same can be said for much of europe.

sad.
Marie

Las Vegas, NV

#3036 Nov 8, 2013
Native American is a term dirivitted from a label from the euro trash that came here on US land and gave the shashone and ute and Blackfoot the name Native American, we r simply ute or wht ever tribe we whr born in, as for Mexican or Spanish being Native American no they r not! Some tribes whr given Spanish or Mexican names whn Mexico took Indians as slaves and prisoners, just as the whites did with black people or politically correct African American, my nationality is ute and shashone Indian and FYI people from India r not Indian they r indi! But white people label as they please so hence the label Native American, get it right we r Indian!
Marie

Las Vegas, NV

#3037 Nov 8, 2013
Historian wrote:
Yes, Mexicans are Native Americans too. They are of European, Native American, Asian, and African decent. How do I know this? I had my DNA test.
Then u whr lied to Mexicans r not of Native American decent Mexicans r descendents of Spain which is not of the USA and they whr called so ur DNA is very wrong! The USA was named by the the ones who beat the euro trashes asses in war, remember thr was no America before tht. So hence ur DNA test WRONG and so r all of the people on here!
Marie

Las Vegas, NV

#3038 Nov 8, 2013
Excuse me but we the Indians ute, shashone, Blackfoot, Apache, ect we care because we whr here before all tht Columbus stuff lmfao, and this land was not American land before tht, so ur wrong tribes do mater and Mexicans r descendants of Spain u all really need a historical lesson badly and to knw whr people truly originate from!
Marie

Las Vegas, NV

#3039 Nov 8, 2013
So wht ur saying is tht god was an idiot and only allowed certain people to experience his profits correct he would never allow Asians to have profits in thr country or any other country just Jewish and whts in the bible right, he would never allow others profits in other countries but he created all living things and all creatures and all nationalities from Jewish to Asian to African American to Indian people but he didn't allow them profits only certain races correct! I'm so sick of bible thumpers saying god would never or ur teaching the wrong things, look here christian hater, u judge and tell others they r wrong and tht they cannot worship the way they do. Well wake up call thow shalt not judge only god can judge me and the rest of the world! Read ur bible again god said spread his word and belief u people create disbelief and confusion and hate so who do u think god will judge harshly, no matter if u or ur religion think wht a person preaches or believes, as long as they believe in god it's his place to judge how or wht they teach not urs! People speak different languages and say gods name in those languages so u should not convict them of any miss conceptions or non beliefs thts gods place not urs!
Dog

Kingston, PA

#3040 Nov 10, 2013
Well. Lets. See. When. You. Look. At lateno. And. Natve. American. They. Look. Diierent but. Simpler. But. Compare. Them. To. Some. Who. Is. Haf. White. Haf. Black. There's. a. Striking. Reseblints. My. Guess. Is. That. There. Not. There. A. Mix. Of. Everything

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#3041 Nov 10, 2013
It is surprising to see the results which are pretty much even where comparing if they are or not. Results like that prove only the fact that they are mix between white and native. At least we kept the same complexion,looks or native features after so many years mixing. Saying that there are a few tribes in Mexico and the rest of the spanish speaking countries that didn't mix. Would the natives that remained in the lands that were taken from mexico still be considered native if Mexico would have kept the land? By native I am implying native to the continents not just the U.S. i find it amusing that we that are mix or that look more native don't consider ourselves native because of the brainwashing that takes place in our culture. We always try to fit in with the lighter folks because of the Spanish influence in our culture.Basically we don't even know what our true identity is anymore and might not even care at that! We at least look it but don't claim it. It's the blonde hair, blue eyes folks from the U.S. that have the nerve to claim that they are when nothing about them reflect the so called native in them but the european instead. It is sad to say but I have never seen a real native in Texas in my life because they probably live in a reservation somewhere or maybe I have but because they and some mexicans look alike I assume they are mexican!
Taylor

Kansas City, MO

#3042 Dec 8, 2013
NightOwl wrote:
Native "CENTRAL" American.
NOT Native "North" American.
Mexico is not part of Central America, Mexico is part of North America. There's North, Central, and South.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Immigration Activists Vow Electoral Repercussio... 10 min Who guessed it 71
News GOP bill blocks pregnant immigrants from enteri... 27 min wild child 25
News Court Maintains Block of Obama Immigration Plan 29 min Le Jimbo 10
News Scott Walker Approved Pro-Immigration Reform Lo... 34 min wild child 17
News GOP Will Lose in 2016 without Sensible Immigrat... 2 hr BoneYard 118
News What Should Citizenship Mean? 4 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 64
News Governor Ricketts Vetoes Bill to Give Dreamer's... 7 hr wild child 1
More from around the web