Are Mexican people really Native Americans?

Created by Madison on Apr 4, 2008

5,512 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

In their wildest dreams

Native to Mexican tribes only

Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2802 Sep 20, 2012
Funny guy wrote:
Asians smell like fish and are ugly flatfaced and eats dogs. What an ugly race.
bugs you, doesn't it? knowing that your dream of aztlan is just that.. a dream.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#2803 Sep 20, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
There's enough Mexicans now in the Southwest to not make it a dream. You know that and that's what bugs you most.

And coming from Charlie Chan's kid?
Very Racist White Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#2804 Sep 20, 2012
Broken Rubber wrote:
<quoted text> Asians are not indegenous to the Americas.
Their genetic cousins the Central American squirrel monkey is.
Very Racist White Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#2805 Sep 20, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
There's enough Mexicans now in the Southwest to not make it a dream. You know that and that's what bugs you most.
I remember during the Los Angeles Rodney King riots all the Blacks, Whites and Mexicans were beating up Asians for no reason.

I guess Asians are fun to beat up.
Funny guy

Bellevue, WA

#2806 Sep 20, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why arent you the genius of Mexico? You know more about Mexico than most Mexicans do, Aztlan, reconquista, Mexican men in power, youtube links, etc. I must say for an Asian guy you are quite the scholar. Mexicans legal and illegal are here to stay, like it or not, you cant do a dam thing! LMAO!

“Hop On Board!!!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

America, Canada, Mexico

#2808 Sep 20, 2012
Funny guy wrote:
<quoted text>Why arent you the genius of Mexico? You know more about Mexico than most Mexicans do, Aztlan, reconquista, Mexican men in power, youtube links, etc. I must say for an Asian guy you are quite the scholar. Mexicans legal and illegal are here to stay, like it or not, you cant do a dam thing! LMAO!
He obviously has a fetish for Mexicans.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#2809 Sep 20, 2012
The Short_Bus Driver wrote:
<quoted text>
He obviously has a fetish for Mexicans.
He's up in SF. I'm thinking he probably got into a tiff with his partner, who just happened to be Mexican, so he's here venting.
Level 5

Location hidden

#2810 Sep 21, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
keep dreaming. when you least expect it, we will push you out. mark my words, pilgrim.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#2811 Sep 21, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
keep dreaming. when you least expect it, we will push you out. mark my words, pilgrim.
You sound like a little china man. Do you eat with little chop sticks and a bowl? Hey, did you get the word "pilgrim" from some old John Wayne rerun called the Flying Tigers?

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2812 Sep 22, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
like I said... mor#ns, idi#ts, and what have you.
catching up on posts here. you seemed to have taken over this thread and getting all strung out on a topic which you claim doesnt exist. this whole aztlan thing, if it is a myth as you say then why does it bother you so much? i am not bothered by mexicans in any way or aztlan issue which to me is like you are talking about a whole new planet(never heard of aztlan). I used to have issues in texas with mexicans, I admit but with time that has ceased for we are all humans with different cultures and i certainly am not one to judge. your issues seem to run a little deep, you need some help. i guess if topix is your outlet thats cool, it is kinda funny to watch you though.

Level 2

Location hidden

#2813 Sep 22, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like an idiot.
we asians were here before there were mexicans. we ARE your ancestors. bow down. YOU are not worthy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settlement_of_th...
We asians? only in your dreams were you here before my people, my nation.

You are not native to this country, never have been never will. you rely on a source like wiki for info, wiki, a source written by a white man? lmao!

What tribe do you represent? why are there a few mexican tribes federally recognized by the u.s. government? ever ask yourself that?
Level 5

Location hidden

#2814 Sep 22, 2012
JOEYY wrote:
<quoted text>
We asians? only in your dreams were you here before my people, my nation.
You are not native to this country, never have been never will. you rely on a source like wiki for info, wiki, a source written by a white man? lmao!
What tribe do you represent? why are there a few mexican tribes federally recognized by the u.s. government? ever ask yourself that?
man, get off the drugs already. ok? and go study your history, your lack of knowledge in the subject matter makes you look stupid.

as for why the usa doesn't recognize "mexican" tribes, the key word here is "mexican" as in MEXICO. knock, knock. who's there?
Level 5

Location hidden

#2815 Sep 22, 2012
JOEYY wrote:
<quoted text>
catching up on posts here. you seemed to have taken over this thread and getting all strung out on a topic which you claim doesnt exist. this whole aztlan thing, if it is a myth as you say then why does it bother you so much? i am not bothered by mexicans in any way or aztlan issue which to me is like you are talking about a whole new planet(never heard of aztlan). I used to have issues in texas with mexicans, I admit but with time that has ceased for we are all humans with different cultures and i certainly am not one to judge. your issues seem to run a little deep, you need some help. i guess if topix is your outlet thats cool, it is kinda funny to watch you though.
anybody here in my country illegally has no business being here. that's my beef. I don't give a hoot where they are from.

I don't give a hoot if they are good people or what. ILLEGAL is ILLEGAL. get OUT!

Level 2

Location hidden

#2816 Sep 22, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
man, get off the drugs already. ok? and go study your history, your lack of knowledge in the subject matter makes you look stupid.
as for why the usa doesn't recognize "mexican" tribes, the key word here is "mexican" as in MEXICO. knock, knock. who's there?
you apparently didnt understand what i just wrote. i said there are a few mexican tribes recognized by the federal government. what part of that did you not understand??? what subject matter are we refering to? school me, i wanna know.

your efforts at kicking people out of this country are not working for you, try something else or get another hobby like maybe getting along with people it might work for you. how long has this mission of yours been going on? it is failing as you can see. yeah my ancestors told me all about it, it hurts doesnt it? to lose your country that is.

Level 2

Location hidden

#2817 Sep 22, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
anybody here in my country illegally has no business being here. that's my beef. I don't give a hoot where they are from.
I don't give a hoot if they are good people or what. ILLEGAL is ILLEGAL. get OUT!
have you said that to their face? i did long ago and took a good beating for it, happened at a bar in texas. turns out the guy was a us citizen, i learned my lesson. you have a right to protect this country, where were you 911 to protect your people? were you somewhere in asia?

Level 2

Location hidden

#2818 Sep 22, 2012
the one mexican tribe recognized by US federal government i can name at the top of my head is the yakis from arizona, there are more, i need to ask my uncle.

“Get over yourself...”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

You're not that important

#2819 Sep 22, 2012
JOEYY wrote:
the one mexican tribe recognized by US federal government i can name at the top of my head is the yakis from arizona, there are more, i need to ask my uncle.
Hi there, JOEYY! I was just thinking about ya. Hope all is well.

Level 2

Location hidden

#2820 Sep 22, 2012
Fed Up in NM wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there, JOEYY! I was just thinking about ya. Hope all is well.
hi there ms new mexico! was thinking of you too but couldnt find you. I almost didnt get in here, almost forgot my passcode.

Check out Ozzy in his early days, great videos on youtube and stuff, some songs ive never heard of, its pretty cool. Guy on guitar is great!

Level 2

Location hidden

#2821 Sep 22, 2012
Fed Up in NM wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there, JOEYY! I was just thinking about ya. Hope all is well.
If you can two step you can do this, i think there is an up and coming pow wow in nm, you can visit, some are open to public.

&fe ature=relmfu
FritoBandito

United States

#2822 Sep 22, 2012
JOEYY wrote:
What about the Papagos?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Susan Frederick-Gray v. Joe Arpaio 19 min Earl 27
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 22 min woodtick57 263,165
'Hit the Right Nerve' Pelosi confronts Gop rep ... 4 hr Quirky 782
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr X Crypsis X 135,867
PolitiFact: Is ISIS in Mexico and planning to c... 7 hr oneear69 14
Voto Latino: African Americans and Latinos Unit... (Mar '12) 9 hr SAHU 894
U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border bl... 9 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 2
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE