Are Mexican people really Native Amer...

Are Mexican people really Native Americans?

Created by Madison on Apr 4, 2008

7,225 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

In their wildest dreams

Native to Mexican tribes only

Obama Sucks

Greenville, SC

#2736 Jul 1, 2012
Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Back off the one who defends your freedom!
Oh STFU you stupid beotch!!!!!!!

“Music Soothes the Beast”

Since: Jul 12

Subterranean Studio

#2737 Jul 1, 2012
I'm A Mean One ~Sallie Ford & the Sound Outside
http://youtu.be/8F3iG8lB0OI
Brenda

Oxnard, CA

#2738 Jul 1, 2012
Obama Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>Oh STFU you stupid beotch!!!!!!!
Your mom!

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#2739 Jul 1, 2012
Asian guy is right. I see the defensive posture though. He served his country. He's not illegal. He's a Mexican American - self described. He has no claim to Native American though. It doesn't matter about shared genealogy either, because Americans of European descent aren't Brits or French or Swedes or Swiss, or whatever. They're Americans, and just because a Brit overstays a Visa, he's not an American because he shares a bloodline. That's absurd.

To take it a step further, Wounded Vet, you're right about most of the Mexicans who immigrated illegally. They couldn't come legally. There is actually a good reason for that. America already has a glut of low skilled uneducated labor. These Americans are of every ethinicity, but they're ours'- Americans. Because government has known this for a long time, we limited entry of unskilled labor to 10,000/yr.- not a half million. The reason is that those would-be immigrants impose a tax burden on the rest of us and push wages down for American workers.

If you were born in Mexico and didn't stand in the line, you're a Mexican (citizen or not), and if you did come here legally and become naturalized, you're an American or Mexican American if you prefer.

This pointing to ancient history as some kind of justification for coming illegally really is absurd. The degree of xenophobia in some of these posts and in the attitude of some is disgusting too.

I am genuinely sorry that you have to deal with that kind of hate, but I'm also really sure that unfettered illegal immigration also leads to a failed state. It won't matter what bloodline anybody has if America fails because of lousy policy and greed by predator capitalists who demand cheaper and cheaper labor at the expense of their society. Screw a government without the courage to tell them "NO!" and pass mandatory E-Verify as the law of the land. Both sides are guilty and corrupt.
NWA

United States

#2740 Jul 13, 2012
What , and businesses are leaving America because of, low wages?? Lol these low skilled workers play a vital job that no one likes to talk about. Farmers can't afford to pay pickers $10 an hour for 8 hours of work and then have said workers unionize and demand higher wages & benefits.

Taxes are not the reason for business leaving, American aspirations are. Frankly put, no American wants to be "stuck" at the bottom level, we'd rather collect unemployment than be "underemployed"

These jobs are filled by illegal immigrants who have no problem working for $4-$6 an hour, for 60-70 hours of work a week.these businesses create revenue to grow the economy.

Hell if every American was willing to abolish minimum wage our job growth would sky rocket, but Americans feel entitled to move up, which isn't wrong or anything. But illegal or low skilled immigrants play a huge role to our farmers,

Yeah and unlimited flow would be bad, but 0 flow would be worse. They wouldn't be coming here if there was no work, businesses want them. It's a capitalistic cycle, and in capitalism someone naturally is at the bottom, rather it be immigrants
The Stone Age

Topanga, CA

#2741 Jul 13, 2012
Oregon cave discovery sheds new light on American Stone Age

The discovery of 13,000-year-old stone projectiles and fossilized feces indicates the existence of a second founding culture in the Americas, in addition to the Clovis culture, say researchers.

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2012/0713/Or...

Grants Pass, Oregon

Stone tools and human DNA from ancient caves in the western U.S. offer new evidence of how some of the first Americans may have spread through the continent from Asia: on two different routes, as shown by two different ways of making the tips of spears.
bridget

Salina, KS

#2742 Jul 15, 2012
Madison wrote:
Let's just do a little poll and see what most Americans think on this subject.
I for one don't believe for one minute they're any kin to the Native Americans of the Untited States.
I am native american and I believe they are. I also believe they started out first in the united states just like the rest of the native americans. They are just another tribe. A lot of native americans look just like mexicans. No body in the united states will ever admit that cause that would mean addmiting this land rightfully belongs to them to. I personally dont want all of mexico to move in to the US but we didnt want white people taking over either.
bridget

Salina, KS

#2743 Jul 15, 2012
Madison wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
My brother used to work with a man who is full blood Cherokee,and he would get fighting mad if someone called him a Mexican.
Most all Native Americans have surnames that are European of some kind,even Mexican surnames are Spanish.
As a native american I say divide and conqure the native americans were conqured because they believed what the white people told them and still do mexicans are Native americans. the number 1 immigrants are the white people.
Mexicans suck

Blue Springs, MO

#2744 Jul 15, 2012
bridget wrote:
<quoted text>
As a native american I say divide and conqure the native americans were conqured because they believed what the white people told them and still do mexicans are Native americans. the number 1 immigrants are the white people.
You're more than likely just another Mexican b itch claiming to be Native American, so just STFUB!!
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2745 Jul 15, 2012
bridget wrote:
<quoted text>
the number 1 illegals are mexicans. and the time is coming soon when we fix this problem.
Aaron

Aurora, CO

#2748 Jul 16, 2012
NightOwl wrote:
Native "CENTRAL" American.
NOT Native "North" American.
Darling being a librarian and a teacher... What you are posting here is not very educational for the people reading this.... Central America??? Really?? I like you to understand the fact that no matter how much you might dislike the Mexican land or personal thoughts you may have.. This is by all means north America... And will always be... It is a continent and you would probably have 2 move the earth if you'd like to change that... Central America is the small part located bellow Mexico, central America reside of the country's of Guatemala, Belize, el Salvador to name a few.... Then comes south America.... Central America is a small area of between north America mexico and south American latin America... Please educate not mislead people on your own personal opinion... Facts darling not personal thoughts.... Glad to educate you all out there
Aaron

Aurora, CO

#2749 Jul 16, 2012
bridget wrote:
<quoted text>
I am native american and I believe they are. I also believe they started out first in the united states just like the rest of the native americans. They are just another tribe. A lot of native americans look just like mexicans. No body in the united states will ever admit that cause that would mean addmiting this land rightfully belongs to them to. I personally dont want all of mexico to move in to the US but we didnt want white people taking over either.
You are right and wrong.. Mexico is of immigrants.. Spanish German and French,,, I'm a teacher and librarian... But regardless of there European ancestry they are 80% of all of them mixed.. The rest of that percent are 100% native American Mexican... That is the official name sense it is America the continent and it will never change no matter how ignorent the Americans of the united states are.... Some natives of Mexico still speak there native tung... And the Rey are mixed. So in other words they are mixed with the people that the Europeans made a mission to destroy.... In this case it was the Spanish like the english to the united states of America natives... All natives from the Americas wether is south or north or central. This continent was name America by the Spanish and will always remain as such... So all natives are native Americans.. Wether you want to say south or north or centrals they are the rightful people first to step on this continet through an ice bridge in Alaska... Thousands of years ago... Thats how they established all over The land as it's native people to the America's...
Aaron

Aurora, CO

#2750 Jul 17, 2012
You seem like a very hateful person... I'm as white as white can be let me just make that clear before you start blabbing about something stupid like your last comment to a guy you replied to... Mexicans are not claiming to be native Americans... They can't want to pretend something they are... I have studied throught the whole world especially mexico.. 70% of them are of mixed race.. European and native.. Spanish German and French.... The rest of that percentage is native and it's rightful name by law is (Native American Mexican) let me remind you that the spanirds named the continet both SOUTH,CENTRAL and NORTH ARE AMERICA... I'm sorry to desapoit your united states ego... But this is fact.. At least last time I looked at a map... And studied at some of the most pretiges schools in the world.. And even that 70% that are mixed,have half of there blood of the native people of the America's... So yes darling there half native Americans of the America's...there background and blood ties them more to this continent that you and I who just came here and in shame made it a mission to disappear them... and from what I'm hearing from your ignorent respon and chosen racist redneck name ,your perents have follow the hatred we once brought and you seem like your still living that hate to this day.... You are the ignorant dumb close minded arrogant American like most of my people you shame me from being in some way related to you... And just like your arrogant eyes will blind you from ever being happy, you won't agree with me and you'll just go off and say something ignorent And stupid... But hey,,,my job was to educate you.. You chose to want to learn or keep leaving in your aspect of what your hateful world in your head should be... So sad to be you... Being white is awesome for me,but your just a bit on the trailer trash side don't you think,,, learn dear please educate your self... And remember that when you preach hate and reply with hate we just sit back and laugh,because the more you grind the more we laugh... sucks 2 be you
Level 5

Location hidden

#2751 Jul 17, 2012
Japanese Nationalist wrote:
Asian Guy,
Hey Ching Chong. You need to help out your Chinese FOB fellow illegals in Japan. they are coming by the Boatload and don't stop. By the way, we caught your illegal uncle in Tokyo.
This is why Japanese HATE AND DETEST CHINX LIKE YOU. CHINX like you are arrogant, ugly, forgetful of your poor wretched past.
By the way, just so you know, NYC is a cesspool of Illegal Chinamen that look like you. I won't be spurred if among some of them are relatives of yours.
At least the Mexicans got a right to be here in the SouthWest, just like the Russians stole Sakhalin and surrounding islands after WWII. Japanese politicians still to this day voice this wrong against the Russians in Japanese Parliament and in the street demonstrations. I know for sure Mexican politicians as well feel the same way about the U.S. Southwest. What comes around, goes around. Sooner or later when Mexican-Americans area the majority they may vote to have the Southwest secede from the U.S. They have that right. I hope the new Mexican-American majority find a way to strip you of your citizenship and deport you to your Communist, Maoist Ugly Peoples Repugnant of China, you arrogant, ugly Chinx.
if they are illegal, they have no business being in the country. dumbass.

as for being arrogant... if you think you are above the law, now, that's being arrogant.

on mexican americans becoming the majority.. bro, just how are they going to do that? kill the rest of us?

not only are you arrogant, you are stupid. my guess is - you are illegal too. what a mix. arrogant, stupid, and illegal. figures.
Level 5

Location hidden

#2752 Jul 17, 2012
Aaron wrote:
You seem like a very hateful person... I'm as white as white can be let me just make that clear before you start blabbing about something stupid like your last comment to a guy you replied to... Mexicans are not claiming to be native Americans... They can't want to pretend something they are... I have studied throught the whole world especially mexico.. 70% of them are of mixed race.. European and native.. Spanish German and French.... The rest of that percentage is native and it's rightful name by law is (Native American Mexican) let me remind you that the spanirds named the continet both SOUTH,CENTRAL and NORTH ARE AMERICA... I'm sorry to desapoit your united states ego... But this is fact.. At least last time I looked at a map... And studied at some of the most pretiges schools in the world.. And even that 70% that are mixed,have half of there blood of the native people of the America's... So yes darling there half native Americans of the America's...there background and blood ties them more to this continent that you and I who just came here and in shame made it a mission to disappear them... and from what I'm hearing from your ignorent respon and chosen racist redneck name ,your perents have follow the hatred we once brought and you seem like your still living that hate to this day.... You are the ignorant dumb close minded arrogant American like most of my people you shame me from being in some way related to you... And just like your arrogant eyes will blind you from ever being happy, you won't agree with me and you'll just go off and say something ignorent And stupid... But hey,,,my job was to educate you.. You chose to want to learn or keep leaving in your aspect of what your hateful world in your head should be... So sad to be you... Being white is awesome for me,but your just a bit on the trailer trash side don't you think,,, learn dear please educate your self... And remember that when you preach hate and reply with hate we just sit back and laugh,because the more you grind the more we laugh... sucks 2 be you
if they are illegal, that means they are not citizens of the usa. PERIOD. get the fu#k out of my country.
Level 5

Location hidden

#2754 Jul 17, 2012
Japanese Nationalist wrote:
Asian guy,
This is not your country, you dorky Chinx. Communist China is your country. I am sure your illegal relatives in NYC tell you that as well. Face it buddy, You will never be American. You will always be a ugly, nerdy Chinaman.
Go back to China and your boat people.
deal with it, illegal. you are not a citizen of the usa. and you will NEVER be.

the time is coming soon when we americans come searching for you each and every one of you illegals.

it'll be a turkey shoot.
emma346678

New York, NY

#2757 Jul 22, 2012
Blah blah blah..... im one of those illegals ur talking about, bad news for u i just became a u.s citizen ,but im not the only one.(like it or not ) so many illegals around me r getting thier green cards.......
I just cant wait untill u die so u can burn in hell
Level 5

Location hidden

#2758 Jul 22, 2012
emma346678 wrote:
Blah blah blah..... im one of those illegals ur talking about, bad news for u i just became a u.s citizen ,but im not the only one.(like it or not ) so many illegals around me r getting thier green cards.......
you want people like me to go to hell because we don't want illegals in the usa?

I guess you don't believe in the rule of law.

like we really need people like you in america.
Whatever

Omaha, NE

#2759 Jul 22, 2012
emma346678 wrote:
Typical of illegals.

“It matters but not very much”

Level 6

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#2761 Jul 29, 2012
emma346678 wrote:
AS IF. You're a liar, clearly. And lots of illegals ARE getting green cards - they buy fake ones. Since you apparently believe in the existence of a burning hell, you can rest assured that you will go there for being a parasitic criminal in a foreign country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Despite rhetoric, border security less urgent i... 5 min Urineidiot 1
News Sanctuary cities can t ignore federal law 1 hr wild child 1
News DACA recipients pin hope on next president 1 hr wild child 1
News Palin Slams Coverage of 'Non-Traditional' Trump... 2 hr Holla Isabella 53
News GOP hopefuls take on illegal immigration in deb... 8 hr Synque 18
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 11 hr Tinka 138,718
News Obama Administration Released 156 Criminal Alie... 11 hr Jay 5
More from around the web