VICTORY: Georgia Gov. Signs Expansion...

VICTORY: Georgia Gov. Signs Expansion of Illegal Alien Crackdown

There are 46 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 30, 2013, titled VICTORY: Georgia Gov. Signs Expansion of Illegal Alien Crackdown. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Gov. Nathan Deal yesterday signed S.B. 160 - a tough expansion of Georgia's H.B. 87, the Arizona-style law cracking down on illegal aliens, which passed in 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
OMG

Kansas City, MO

#53 May 4, 2013
All of their "cracks" should be on the pavement in the first place!
North American Proud

Miami, FL

#54 May 4, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you ask? You won't get a date anyway....
cuz it is obvious that racism runs super deep in Georgia! Imagine a dark Spanish speaking North American trying to live there!!
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#57 May 5, 2013
North American Proud wrote:
<quoted text> cuz it is obvious that racism runs super deep in Georgia! Imagine a dark Spanish speaking North American trying to live there!!
You poor thing! Blacks have been living in GA for centuries!!! They are productive and very successful! But if a dark Spanish speaking NA tries to live there...GET OVER YOURSELF! You Hispanics have played victim so much it is now a joke!

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#59 May 12, 2013
<quoted text>Nol I told you to go collect it and then we would think about letting more stay. So far, you have collected $0.00 so we will allow 0 illegal aliens stay.
I told you how to collect it, and make a profit doing it. But you are only interested in talking dumb shit.

Deltona Fla

#60 May 12, 2013
Magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
And neither are illegal aliens allowed to dictate our immigration policies as well!!!
They are not creating law, they are enforcing the FEDERAL law!!!
I am always amused at illegal aliens who want laws enforced when the are "victimized," but are the worlds greatest law breakers!!!
Shoo! Go home, you'll feel better about yourselves!
States can't enforse federal law. That can only be done in a Federal Court. States enforce laws in State Court. The Federal Government enforces laws in Federal Court. Get the picture?

Deltona Fla

#62 May 12, 2013
<quoted text>I could profit from taking bribes from the drug lords too but I don't want dirty money. Get some scruples.
Report, enforce and deport.
I don't consider charging for hospital services the same selling drugs. But you love talking dumb shit, don't you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romney Slams Trump's 'Unfortunate' Remarks on I... 6 min Your Ex 8
News Haley's Charleston response, Confederate flag s... 10 min LeDuped 3
News Trump - what the village idiot says about the v... 14 min LeDuped 462
News A Comprehensive List of Everyone Trying to Seve... 15 min Your Ex 12
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 54 min Hillary Stinks 75
News El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, NM govern... 58 min Trump Was Right 11
News Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trum... 1 hr Obama Stinks 78
More from around the web